Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chapter 1 “FUCK!” I yelled as I ran true a sea of trees. Behind me was a pack of beasts chasing me. “They're catching up!” the small girl strapped to my back yelled. “I know that B

chapter 2 My first time I fought a monster I was nearly killed. As bab and I traveled Bab helped to explain things to me. Such as stats. By holding up the bracelet I can see a stats board.

Chapter 5.  After the day Bab had I gave her the bead again as soon as we got back.  “If I see Marvo before we leave I'm frying his ass,” Bab said as she slowly began to regain body function

Posted Images

ch 17

The cabin we are staying in already had a lot of stuff waiting for us. There was a living room, kitchen, bathroom, 3 bedrooms, and a basement. 

In the basement was plenty of food and a few weapons stored there. Along with a stack of wood and a few random boxes. The kitchen was small but decent and with everything I needed to cook with.

The living room had 2 large couches parallel from each other with a long coffee table between them. There was also a fireplace to help keep the cabin worm.

The 3 bedrooms were for Chet, Aeva, and Monarch. Chet’s room was very bare except for the large bed that took up most of the room. Aeva’s was trashed and full of makeup and trash scattered everywhere. I was quite surprised I didn't see her clothes everywhere but I guess they packed all that. Lastly was Monarch’s room, it was surprisingly very clean. But his bed, however, was completely wrecked. It looked like an elephant stepped on it. What someone would have to do to get a bed to look like that I have no idea.

I decided who got what room. Bab and Ramonita got Chet's big bed while Lauren got Aeva’s bed. There were slight complaints about this decision. While it was Lauren’s brother's room it was the only room to have a bed big enough for the girls to share. unless one of the girls wanted a to sleep on the couch my decision was final. But before Lauren could sleep in Aeva’s room I asked the girls to clean the room first. they protested this time but I just asked them one simple thing.

“Would either of you want a boy cleaning your room?” I asked them.

Their answer was obviously a no. also I wound up taking the couch as I really didn't want to sleep on Monarch’s bed. 

The prince really seemed to accept what was happening very fast. I'm guessing that he already guessed something like this would happen.

“How are you holding up?” I asked him as I was taking a box full of trash out of Aeva’s room and saw the prince sitting on the couch.

“My brother had some stranger kidnap me, how do you think I'm holding up?” he asked me as I sat the trash down.

“Like that box of trash right there,” I replied while he just glared at me and my bad joke. “Look, I don't like doing this as much as you. Personally, you and your family can all go fuck off.”

“Then why are you doing it!” Lauren snapped at me.

“We already told you what Elroy was planning. I wasn't going to let my friend die in an attempt to kill you. If it wasn't for Ramonita begging me to help you I would have just gotten Bab and left.” I tell him.

“Then why don't you just leave now then?” he asked me angrily.

Lauren has been in a foul mood ever since he read his brother’s letter. It explained everything that happened and why this happened. How it was for his own good and all that but Lauren wasn't happy about it at all. 

“I cant, I made a promise and I don't go back on them, ever,” I told him.

“Well, I don't need you here! I will handle my business on my own!” the boy yelled at me having his little tantrum.

“ok fine, how about we make a deal,” I tell him as I got fed up with his attitude. “Well go outside and I'll give you 5 minutes to hit me once with any weapon you chose. If you can hit me I will take the girls and leave. But if you can't hit me then you will do what I say for the rest of the day.”

“You'll just use a weapon to block my attacks.” he countered.

“Nope, I'll use no weapons, and I'll make this deal to you every day,” I told him before standing up and going to the door. “So make your decision.”

Bab and Ramonita were still busy with cleaning the room when they heard the argument. Right away they knew what was going to happen and didn't bother to interfere.

“So um, how are you?” Ramonita asked Bab trying to make small talk with her.

“Xupy” she told Ramonita.

“Ow right, no one can understand you without a bond,” Ramonita said remembering that little fact. “Sorry”

Ramonita immediately went back to work picking up the trash now feeling awkward about bringing it up. Bab looked over at her and noticed something about the princess.

“gve cly eoi kjurr gyclupw jvy zucnyl?” Bab asked and when Ramonita looked at her in confusion Bab patted her diaper to emphasize what she said.

“The diaper? Ow, why am I still wearing one?” she asked and Bab nodded. “I don't have my panties with me.”

Bab just looked at her before getting up and walking to Ramonita’s coat and pulled out the underwear she was hiding.

“How did you know where they were!” Ramonita yelled before snatching them from Bab.

Bab just rolled her eyes before pointing at her eyes and then pointing at Ramonita’s crotch.

“Ow, right, you were there when I had the diaper put on me the first time,” Ramonita said as she smacked her face with her palm for forgetting that. “Please don't tell Alex!”

Bab just looked at her in confusion before waving her hand to emphasize Ramonita to go on. after a moment she realized what Bab was trying to say.

“They make me feel better,” Ramonita told her. “I don't know about you, but as the princes of Parïtet, I am held to a very high standard. Every day I have to be the princess and nothing less.  I actually really hated the idea of having to wear a diaper at first but if I got even a little amount of freedom from being a princess then it was worth it I thought. But then I had my little...accident.”

Bab watched as Ramonita sat on the bed with a sad yet happy face.

“Anyone else I know would have been disgusted, berate me on how that's not how a princess should act, that I wasn't acting like a lady. Alex, on the other hand, didn't treat me like that. When I accidentally peed in my diaper and was crying like a baby he was just there to comforted me. to tell me I was alright." Ramonita told Bab before her face turned completely sad. "I feel if I put that underwear back on and stop wearing the diaper then I will just wind up being treated like a princess again.” 

Bab walked over to Ramonita and took the underwear from her hands before she placed them into Ramonita’s jacket and gave Ramonita a smile and a wink.

It’s been 10 minutes and Lauren still hasn't made a single hit as I keep stepping backward. All the boy does is blindly swinging a gold staff. 

I was Quite surprised he had his own weapon when he pulled out a small stick out of his pocket that extended to about his side.

“You give up yet?” I ask him.

“N-no!” Lauren yelled as he tried to make a big swing again and I caught it with my bare hand.

“Well, your 5 minutes are up. do what any noble person would do and accept your defeat,” I tell him before yanking the staff from his hands.

Suddenly my own had caught fire and I had to drop the staff and beat my had on the ground to put out the fire. I completely forgot about what royal weapons did.

“What the fuck! Delayed reaction much!” I say as I look at the staff before looking at Lauren. “Look my deal still stands, you can fight me and challenge me every day but it will always be the same. Or you can choose to listen and let me help you get stronger.”

Lauren just stared at me angrily before running back inside the cabin.

I sigh before I walk back inside myself, not bothering with the royal weapon as I really don't want to set my hand on fire again.

“What's his problem?” Bab asked me as I came back inside.

“At the moment everything,” I tell her. “So how's the room coming along?” 

“We just finished. The brats in there right now.” Bab said as I looked up to see Ramonita being shoved out of the room before the door slammed shut.

“I'll deal with him later,” I tell her as I take a seat on the couch.

“So what's the plan now?” Bab asked me as she sat next to me while Ramonita sat on the couch arose from us.

“What is she saying?” Ramonita asked me.

“She’s asking what our plans are. To tell the truth I don't know. I want to help him but he’s making it harder for himself. He’s just running out of options.

“But shouldn't the marriage thing still work?” Bab asked.

“No, even if Elroy wasn't planning on killing him, there's no doubt  Enedina would have had backup plans. And now if they show up in either kingdom they will most likely be killed by someone. His only option is to get stronger and fight.” I tell them.

“I think I'll try talking to him, maybe I can convince him,” Ramonita suggested before walking into the other room.

“By the way, how's the language barrier?” I asked Bab.

“It's still annoying but at least you can understand me,” Bab told me.

“Is there any way we can get them to understand you?” I asked her.

“Not without forming a bond, or a double bond,” Bab told me.

I remembered back with Noah and Sherry and how we formed that temporary bond, and how they worked until suddenly I got an idea.

“Prince Lauren, mind if I talk to you?” Ramonita asked him as she entered the room.

“Just leave me alone Princess,” Lauren told her as he sat on the pink bed just staring at the floor.

“Please just call me Ramonita,” she told him. “I wanted to ask you a question, why haven't you started your training?”

“Because my stepmother forced all the royal responsibility on me. I never have time.”

“Prince Lauren you know you can't lie to me about that. Based on your situation, not even your mother has that type of power. You yourself will have to be the one to accept all those responsibilities.” Ramonita told him.

Lauren finally looked up at her and glared at her, before he sighed.

“I don't want to fight my brother,” he told her. “I know I can't win, I know Danilo will try to kill me, and I'm terrified. So I decided to look for another way, a way that doesn't involve fighting and me being killed by my brother.”

“You know there was no way this would have worked. One way or another your mother would have made sure of that.” Ramonita told him.

“I ALREADY KNOW THAT! BUT WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!” the boy screamed at her. 

Ramonita then slapped him across his face, Lauren looked at her with shock before his lip began to quiver and tears formed in his eyes.

“You suck up your pride, ask for Alex’s help, and save your kingdom,” Ramonita told him before walking over to the door. “I would at least talk to him, Alex might not look like that impressive, but he’s still a good guy that wants to help you.”

She left Lauren in the room alone with his thoughts.

For the next few hours, I was looking through everything in the basement until I found a few things that would come in handy. As I was putting some of the stuff back I heard someone come down into the basement. I took a look and saw the prince was standing on the bottom step staring at the floor.

“I'm very sorry for the rude behavior I showed earlier sir Alex. I hope you may forgive me,” he told me.

“Ok kid, 3 things. First, please don't call me sir, Alex is just fine. 2nd, when you want to apologize to someone it's better to look them in the eye when you do.” I told Lauren as he raised his head to finally look at me. “Third, if you're really sorry then follow me.” 

I then walked past him, up the stairs and back in the main room. Were Bab and Ramonita sat reading books.

“Ok, so I have something that will make our lives a lot easier,” I tell them all as I hold out 2 bracelets Chet had stored in the basement. One was for Lauren and the other was most likely a spare because it was a lot harder to find. “I want Ramonita and Lauren to form a bond.”

“Wait why?” Lauren asked me as he came into the room.

“by forming a bond you can form a double bond with Bab and me so you can understand what Bab sais. ” I told him.

Ramonita didn't need any convincing as she eagerly grabbed a bracelet and slipped it on her wrist.

“Come on Lauren, just trust him just this once,” she told him as I held out the other bracelet for him.

After a moment's hesitation, he took the bracelet and put it on.

After they formed their bond and then a double bound with us we were now set.

“Did it really work?” Ramonita asked before looking at Bab who was still reading her book.

“Bab say something to see if they can understand you,” I tell her.

“Hi Ramonita, and Lauren. what a lovely day it is,” she said without looking up from her book.

“It really worked!” Ramonita yelled excitedly.

“Yep, now let's go Ramonita,” I tell her as I lead her outside.

“Where are you going?” Lauren asked as he tried to follow.

"Ramonita is going to go kill some slimes with me to make you stronger," I told him.

"what?" he asked in confusion.

"with a bond as long as your partner is fighting you both split the experience. since you don't want to do the fighting Ramonita is going to take your place," I tell him. "I want you to stay inside, wouldn't want to risk you getting hurt.”

I then shut the door on in his face before he could ask what I meant and leaving him alone with Bab.

“You know he’s right,” Bab told Lauren as he turned to face her. “By relying on Ramonita to fight your battles for you, you’ll undoubtedly get much stronger.”

“But I don't want her to fight my battles. I don't want anyone to fight my battles.” Lauren told her.

“No? Based on what I've heard you didn't want to train before, you wanted to find an easy way out while still knowing they wouldn't work. Then you still fought with the only person who wanted to help you. You left him with no choice but to force Ramonita to fight on your behalf because you're too scared to fight.” bab told him, not once looking at him.

Lauren wanted to yell at her. He wanted to tell her it wasn't true, that he didn't want any of that. But at the same time, he knew she wasn't entirely wrong. 

Bab had a small smile on her face as she heard Lauren run out the door and knew we had him where we wanted him.

“Ramonita! I don't want you to fight my Battles!” Lauren yelled at her when he found us killing slimes.

“Prince Lauren, I would suggest you stand back, this is far more dangerous then you can handle,” I told him.

“No! This should be my fight, not yours.” Lauren yelled at us.

“Sorry Lauren, but this is the only way to get you stronger,” Ramonita told him as more slimes started to appear. she wasn't even the slightest bit scared.

Lauren then tried to rush over to help her but I grabbed him by his arm and dragged him away from the slime nest.

“Boy, you are really starting to get on my nerves. You didn't want my help so now because of your stubbornness Ramonita is forced to pick up your slack.” I told him as he watched Ramonita start to become overwhelmed by slimes.

“Please help her! She’s outnumbered!” Lauren yelled at me.

“And why should you care, it’s your fault she’s like that,” I told him. "it's your fault she about to be eaten by slimes."

“Just help her!” he yelled at me again but I bent down so my face was right next to him.

“Help her yourself,” I whispered to him before sliding my pocket knife into his hand and let him go.

I watched as he ran straight for Ramonita to try and save her from the slimes.

“Looks like your plan worked,” Bab said as she sat down next to me to watch Ramonita and Lauren fighting slimes. 

Ramonita was having a blast while Lauren still struggled a bit.

“He just needed a little push in the right direction,” I told her before making a few ice crystals and throwing them at the slimes to help make sure the kids didn't get overwhelmed.

“Do you think he'll be ready to fight his brother?” Bab asked me.

“Nope,” I tell her.

Alexander March
Stats- lv17
HP-91 (+4)
Attack-46 (+3)
Defence-43 (+5)
Speed-52 (+2)
Regen-10 (+1)
Manna-50 

class-hunter
Skills-beast vision
Weapons- none
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv22
HP-57 (+20)
Attack-11
Defence-11 (+45)
Speed-11 (+9)
Regen-13 (+3)
Manna-180

class-mage
Skills-potion maker
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Ramonita Maynard
Stats- lv7
HP-49
Attack- 11
Defence- 10 (+100)
Speed- 11
Regen-6
Manna-19

class-princess
Skills-royal blood
Weapons- dagger
Element- dark

Partner- Lauren Thacker
Stats- lv4
HP-40
Attack- 7
Defence- 7
Speed- 7
Regen-3
Manna-9

class-prince
Skills-royal blood
Weapons-royal staff
Element- water

Money ----
gold  13) 
silver  14)
bronze  1)
copper   8)

Chet had his hands tied up and was dragged into the throne room where the queen of Parïtet awaited him. His face was bloody and swollen but he still got down on one knee and bowed to the queen.

“It's been far too long,” Chet told her.

“Where have you taken my daughter?” the queen asked him.

“Sorry, but right now I can't tell you that yet,” he told her. Before spitting blood from his mouth onto the ground.

“You can either tell us we're the princes is or we will torture that information out of you,” Elroy told Chet as he stood beside the queen. 

“Nice to see you too Elroy, again sorry about the hand by the way. I was originally going for your head.” Chet told him with a smile as he looked at Elroy’s now missing right arm.

“I won't ask again, tell me where my daughter is or…” the queen started.

“Or what? kill me? My mother already wants me and Lauren dead?” Chet told the queen. “that threat won't work on me. But I do have something worth discussing with you…..

it's about 1:50 in the morning and I finally finished ch 18! while I want to post it now it still needs a final check and I'm too tired to do that right now. but I did want to make a quick update. 
ch 18 will be posted between noon and 1:00 pm. 
after that, I will be doing ch 18.1 blake and Eva side story part 2 of 3 
next, I will continue with ch 19 which will be heavily focused on diapers, wetting, and messing.
after that, i will be gone for about a week or two as I work on ch 20. this will be a very long chapter and very plot heavy. I'm really excited to start writing this!
lastly, i wanted to ask my fans for some help. I wanted to see if any of my fans were or know of a good artist to help me make a character design for Alex and Bab. I really want to put a face to the characters I've made. if you are an artist or know an artist that might be able to help please send me a privet message to talk about it. 

thank you all for your support on my story and I can't wait to see where this story will soon go!

“Lauren you can't just swing wildly like that,” I told him as we did a morning sparring match. 

He was still swinging his staff wildly and making it easy to see where they were coming from and easily dodge them.  After a little while, I finally swat the staff away with a large stick I found.

“I think you might need a better weapon,” I told him as he picked up his weapon.

“But this is a royal staff. It’s a strong weapon.” Lauren told me.

“Ya, it is a strong weapon. But the owner doesn't know how to use it right and it lost to a stick.” I told him. “Look there are a ton of weapons in the basement, go take a look and see if one of them would be better to use.”

Lauren nodded and ran into the cabin. After what happened yesterday he finally wormed up to me.  Especially after I apologized for tricking him into fighting a tone of slimes. Now he at least listens to me a bit better than before.

I then turned my attention to the girls who were sitting on a bench on the side of the cabin talking. 

“So what are you two up to?” I asked them as I walked up to them.

“Bab is teaching me how to use my dark magic!” Ramonita told me excitedly. “Watch!”

She then raised her hands out and tried to focus hard on her magic until a black smoke began to appear.

“That's awesome,” I tell her as the smoke disappeared. “By the way, what does dark do?” 

“Dark is known as a defensive type of magic,” Bab told me. “Unlike all the other elemental magic, it's the only one that has no real attack magic. Dark will absorb any and all types of energy that touches it.”

“Wait is that what I did to Elroy's light magic?” Ramonita asked.

“Yes, while it was only for a moment you absorbed his light magic. When you get much stronger you will even be able to redirect that type of attack.”

“That sounds like a very good sheld,” I tell them.

“Not really,” Bab told us. “Like I said it has to be energy. Light, lightning, fire, and wind are considered energy based while the rest are more physical. While she could absorb my lightning Alex could throw a snowball and it would just go straight thru.”

“Ok, now that sounds a bit better. But what else can it do?” I asked. Her.

“Dark users can also make dark illusions but this takes years to learn,” Bab told us.

“Bab please teach me as much as you can!” Ramonita begged her.

I couldn't help but smile at how well they were getting along. It wasn't that long ago that Bab was looking forward to getting away from the orphanage and the kids there but know I can see she's slightly enjoying herself a little. Must be because Ramonita sees Bab as nothing but a normal girl and maybe a friend.

Hell, I wish I had a camera this morning when I went to check on them. Last night Bab was a little stubborn that she had to share the bed with someone she didn't really know and even more self-conscious about using her pacifier. But Ramonita didn't mind at all. To her, this was all just fun and she was enjoying herself.  Bab herself also seemed to enjoy the bedtime story I told them. Once they were asleep I crept out of the room and checked on Lauren who was fast asleep in Aeva’s pink bed. 

When I woke up early in the morning from sleeping on the lumpy couch I decided I would just continue to sleep in my sleeping bag as that was much more comfortable. I decided to check on the kids to see how they were doing. Lauren was fine but I noticed he mumbles in his sleep. As for the girls, I saw Bab half sprawled out on the bed with Ramonita tightly embracing Bab as if she was a stuffed animal. 

Bab’s heavily wet diaper was on full display and I figured now might be a good time to change her before it leaked. I somehow was able to quickly and quietly got Bab cleaned up without waking her, but I must have accidentally bumped Ramonita as she lifted her head and rubbed some of the sleep from her eyes.

“What are you doing?” she whispered to me.

“Bab had a full diaper and I'm giving her a change. Would you like one.” I asked her only joking.

But Ramonita got a smile on her sleepy face as I heard a slight hiss coming from her diaper.

“Yes please,”  she told me as she rolled onto her back to allow me to change her.

I was a little stunned that she used her diaper right in front of me like it was no big deal, but I did offer a change and I have told her before I didn't mind if she used them.

I quickly got her changed as well, sealing her nice and tight in the soft padding. While I did this she fell back asleep so I threw the blanket back over them both to let them sleep a little while longer. I couldn't help but think how cute they looked sleeping together, almost like sisters.

It was then that Lauren came running back outside and state to me holding a few weapons. He had with him a small mace and a small sword. Two weapons perfect for his size.

“Ok, lets start your training,” I tell him as I picked up my stick. “Let's see which one fits you better.”

“Alex, wait,” Ramonita said and I turned back to her. “Can you train me as well?” 

“But I thought you wanted Bab to teach you magic?” I asked her.

“I do, but I also want to train with you as well,” she told us.

“Why not both?” Bab suggested and we all looked at her. “The prince also needs to learn how to use magic so why don't they take turns being taught by us. I teach one the basics of magic while you take the other out to train and get experience. It's a win-win.”

Thinking about it she was right. Lauren should learn how to use magic and maybe learn he's better at it then using a weapon. While Ramonita just wanted to fight more. Either way, it could work out.

“That sounds like a good idea. Ok then since Ramonita already learned some basics it's your turn, Lauren.” I tell him before Ramonita and I go into the woods to do a little hunting.

We returned about 2 hours later when the pain from the bracelets got annoying. Ramonita and I killed quite a few monsters and definitely grew a bit.

When we got back we soaking Bab soaking wet chasing Lauren and yelling at him for some reason.

Apparently, Lauren really needs to learn better control as he accidentally drenched Bab with a bunch of water. Even Bab’s diaper got drenched and now saged below her short skirt allowing Lauren to learn about them.

I had to explain to him that Bab had a personal problem and needed them, while Ramonita was forced to wear them because of Bab and doesn't have any underwear to replace the diapers.

With the explanation done Bab went into the cabin to take a quick shower and strip from her soaked clothes and diaper. Once she was done and mostly dressed I came in and helped with the new diaper.

“Dame Bab, you really soaked this one.” I joked as I picked up the heavy wet diaper. 

She responded by hitting me in the arm.

With that out of the way, I decided to make lunch for the kids before we switched over our training. Lunch was just a simple sandwich with water. Once we were done eating Lauren and I left to train leaving the girls at the cabin.

“you're getting better,” Bab told Ramonita as she finally managed to recreate the dark wall she used to protect me a few days ago. 

“It's all thanks to you,” she told Bab with a big smile on her sweety face.

“I think that's enough practice for now. Your mana is most likely near empty.” Bab told her as they took a seat on the bench.

“Hay Bab, can you tell me more about you?” Ramonita asked. 

“Sorry, but I want to keep a lot of that to myself,” Bab told her not trusting her with that type of info.

“Ok, then how about nothing too personal but practical. Like what's your favorite color, mine is pink” Ramonita asked.

“I like purple,” Bab told her before thinking of a question to ask. “How do you spend your free time? I like to read.”

“In the castle, I didn't get to do much but read. But now, I think I'm going to practice my magic more. What is your strongest personal quality? I think mine is caring.” Ramonita said.

“My magic. What are you most afraid of? I hate slimes” Bab told her.

“To be honest, going back home after all this,” Ramonita told Bab with her smile fading but still trying to act happy. “Do you have a nickname? My mom likes to call me peachy because I love peaches.”

“Some people used to call me the witch of storms, but that was a long time ago,” Bab told her and suddenly realized she said a little too much. And tried to think of something to ask before Ramonita asked anything further.  “What embarrasses you the most in front of other people? For me, it's using my diaper for number 2.”

Bab said that a little too quickly and let up a little more embarrassing stuff then she would have liked.

“I don't really know, I'm not around a lot of people often, but I was embarrassed when I peed in my diaper, but I also felt, weird,” she told Bab, not really knowing how she felt about it at the time. “If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently? For me, I would have run away from home a long time ago.” 

“I don't really want to answer that question, can you ask a different one?” Bab asked.

“Ok. then I have a different question for you. What do you think of Alex,” she asked Bab.

“What do you mean?” Bab asked her not understanding the question.

“I already know he’s from the outer world and he was forced to make a bond with you. But what do you really think of him?” Ramonita asked and saw Bab have to really think about it.

“He’s warm,” Bab said after a moment.

“Warm?” Ramonita asked.

“Yes. Alex isn't the smartest or the strongest. But I know he will always be there for me when I need him.” Bab said before thinking of something else about Alex.

“Frost!” I yelled and froze a monkey looking monster before Lauren hit it with the mase killing it.

“I finally killed it!” Lauren claimed proudly. 

For the last 30 minutes, he’s been chasing it after he was hit in the back of the head with a rock. But he now looked very proud of himself.

“you're getting better, but I do think you fight better with your sword then mace. It's more balanced for you.” I tell him as I take the mace.

“Hey Alex. why don't you have a weapon?” Lauren asked. “I haven't seen you use one. Only a stick or my ice magic.”

“I've had 3 swords but I sort of had bad luck with them. Two of them broke and my favorite sword was stolen from me. After my last one broke I don't think I want to have another sword right now.” I explained to him.

“Then why don't you use one of the weapons in the basement?” he asked me.

“Because none of them feel right to me. They are either too heavy or too light for me to use.” I tell him. The ones with a good weight to them are the swords and bows. Both of which I don't want to use.” 

“But what if we fight something strong?” Lauren asked.

“I'm a hunter class with beast vision, I can see how strong the monsters are around here and stay away from them.” I explained to him “now come on let's kill a few more monsters before we go back.”

Lauren was getting better with each swing of his sword as I watched him from a safe distance. I was glad to use this time to train myself as well.

My arm soon began to hurt and I knew we had to start heading back now, however before we got too far we both heard a loud screech. We immediately turned around to see one of the scariest things I could have ever seen.

A big mama monkey monster swinging wildly at us. It was about the size of a small child and holding the monkey monster we killed not so long ago. 

“Lauren stay back!” I yelled as I used my beast vision to see it was as strong as I was and I immediately started to fire off ice magic at it in hopes of killing it quickly but the monster was too quick and soon swung right into me and knocked me off of my feet.

The monkey then tried to leap over me to get to the prince but I grabbed it by its tail and threw it back.

it staggered a bit before getting its bearings but not before I got back on my feet and ready to fight.

The monster let out another screech before leaping at me. This time I was ready and I punched it as hard as I could, but using its hind legs it grabbed my arm and came back to bite me on my shoulder. 

I screamed out in pain and before I could do anything the monster leaped from me and over to Lauren.

Lauren tried his best to defend himself but the monster was too much for him to handle and he was soon knocked to the ground with the monster beating and tearing at him.

I quickly rushed over and using all the strength I had, kicked the monster off of him. The monster got up and screeched again but this time I threw 4 ice shards at it. 3 struck its body.

“Lauren closes your eyes now,” I told the scared boy as he immediately did as he was told.

I walked over to the monster. Weakly screeching at me as I got closer to it. The 3 ice shards hit it in a weak spot but didn't kill it.

While the monster was what attacked us I wasn't going to let it suffer any unnecessary pain. So taking my knife I stabbed it through its hart. Putting it to rest.

After a while, Lauren and I finally made it back to the cabin. Thanks to my regen the bight was slowly healing itself but I did notice how both Lauren’s and my clothes were completely trashed.

Holes, rips, and blood all over them. How much damage could one monkey cause?

After a quick shower and new change of clothes, I had to make a very big decision. To go to the nearest town and get some supplies or not.

As of right now, we are golden on food and water. However as I look at Lauren now forced to wear my very baggy shirt, which looked like a nightgown on him, I knew we had to get him some new clothes. Plus with Ramonita using Bab’s diapers as well, we are almost out. 

We just have a few big problems. First is that people might still be searching for us. Next, the nearest town is a 4-mile hike from the cabin, meaning I just can't go by myself to be safe and I can't leave the prince and princess alone without protection so I'll have to take all 3 kids. But that still left another big problem, and my worries only grew when Ramonita made just one comment.

“I have an idea,” she said with a slightly evil grin...

Alexander March
Stats- lv20
HP-100 (+4)
Attack-54 (+3)
Defence-40 (+5)
Speed-59 (+2)
Regen-13 (+1)
Manna-57 

class-hunter
Skills-beast vision
Weapons- knife
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv25-MAX
HP-67 (+20)
Attack-12
Defence-13 (+45)
Speed-12 (+9)
Regen-16 (+3)
Manna-200

class-mage
Skills-potion maker (new elixir maker)
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Ramonita Maynard
Stats- lv12
HP-57
Attack- 21
Defence- 22 (+100)
Speed- 19
Regen-7
Manna-27

class-princess
Skills-royal blood
Weapons- dagger
Element- dark

Partner- Lauren Thacker
Stats- lv9
HP-49
Attack- 19
Defence- 17
Speed- 17
Regen-8
Manna-18

class-prince
Skills-royal blood
Weapons-sword
Element- water

Money ----
gold  13) 
silver  14)
bronze  1)
copper   8)

Sherry was pissed as she sat right in front of Aeva at a public restaurant.

Aeva was completely done up, looking nothing like she had a few days ago during the fight. Even with all the wanted posters posted all over town, no one would have noticed Aeva.

The only reason Sherry was here was because Aeva personally called to her in the middle of a crowded street. Sherry wanted nothing more than to arrest this woman but she did nothing at the moment. If they were to fight here she knew there would be many people caught in the crossfire.

“What do you want?” Sherry asked as she sipped some tea. Not once letting Aeva out of her sight. “We already got your master why don't you just turn yourself in know and tell us we're the princes is.”

“You know I saw what you did the other day, how you let go of the boy's leg and let them go. You're very lucky no one else saw what happened.” Aeva told Sherry with a bright smile.

“Let me guess, you want to blackmail me.to help you break your master out of jail?” Sherry asked as she remembered her split-second decision to trust Alex when he told her he was trying to save them.

“No, if master wanted out he could do that on his own. master wanted me to find someone to give the queen a special message,” she told sherry as she pulled out a bunch of letters tied together with a single string and placing them on the table.

“And what is this?” Sherry asked not looking at them.

“Master wanted a chance to talk to the queen but knew there would be no chance at that unless he was captured. If he was captured then someone would have undoubtedly got their hands on the evidence we have to prove Elroy was planning all of this.” Aeva told her

“And you expect me to trust you?” Sherry asked her.

“Only if you want to find the princess faster,” Aeva told her as she stood up from the table.

Sherry could immediately feel the quick change in the air pressure around them. Sherry immediately knew this was Aeva's only real threat. 

‘Follow me and everyone here will die.’

“I’ll look into it,” Sherry said as she finally looked at the letters before looking back up to see Aeva and the air pressure gone like the wind.

Ch 18.1 Blake and Eva side story 2/3

After a few days of flying Blake was glad he and Eva were making camp to rest up. Eva was in her human form happily waiting for Blake to finish cooking her food. While he sat next to her preparing something for her.

“Her you are Eva,” he told her as he handed her half a plate of mixed vegetables.

“Why is there no meat!” Eva cried as she looked sadly at him before looking back at the fire were 2 large chunks of meat were cooking.

“You can have the meat latter. Every time we eat you refuse to eat your vegetables, so now I'm going to make you eat them before you get your meat.” Blake told her. 

Ever since he met her she’s always been picky about her food just like a child. So Blake has to force her to eat them. No matter how much she dislikes it.

So she began to eat her food, despite how much she disliked it and was now pouting.

Blake tried his hardest not to laugh as he watched her pout. This woman that could turn into a crazy monster and eat him whole is pouting because she has to eat her vegetables. 

As he looked back at the cooking meat Blake couldn't help but think back to their first night together.

************************** over 2 years ago

Blake and the naked woman were screaming in pain on the ground.

With no other choice, Blake had picked up the naked knocked out women and began carrying her as he tried to find some type of shelter for them for the night.

As Blake carried her she slowly started to wake up. Upon noticing Blake was carrying her the woman began to freak out.

“Hey, Hey! You're all right, I'm not going to hurt you.” Blake tried to tell her as she thrashed about in his arms until she grabbed his head and shoulder to lift herself up a bit and bit Black’s neck.

Screaming in pain Blake dropped her and they both screamed from the pain.

Blake didn't know why she was screaming as well. Heck, he didn't drop her that hard, altho at the moment he really didn't care. 

The woman was gripping her neck the same way Blake was and soon began to growl at Blake before jumping to her feet and sprinting away from him.
Blake tried to yell for her to wait but she was running so fast he lost sight of her very soon.

While he disliked the idea of chasing after a crazy woman who just bit him, he was still bonded with her and needed to find her and fast.

Reluctantly he got up and began chasing after the crazy woman.

But even after a few hours, he wasn't able to find her. By know, it was completely dark and the only light was coming from the half moon above him.

Blake was about to give up, heck if he stopped know he might be able to write a letter to his father back home and hope that whoever finds his body would deliver the letter. 

The pain in his arm was getting worse and he was about to give up when he finally heard a yell in the dark. It sounded like a woman in pain! Blake quickly ran to the sound and soon found himself in a clearing where the woman sat next to a rock trying to smash the bracelet off her wrist.

“What the fuck are you doing!” Blake screamed at her causing her to jump in surprise.

The women then began to growl at Blake as he took a step closer and raised his hands to show he was unarmed.

“Look I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanted to…” but the woman didn't listen and pounced at Blake who jumped back.

Blake then used some of his wind magic to blow her back a bit just to keep some distance. He really didn't want to get bit again.

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!” Blake screamed.

The woman only looked at him with pure hatred as her body began to morph right in front of Blake.

Blakes jaw dropped as he watched in horror as standing were the woman once stood now stood a monster twice his size. It looked humanoid but its left arm was complete muscle with 3 large claws on the end.

The monster roared and tried to charge at Blake but he was lucky enough to come to his senses and jump away. 

Blake, while on one knee, then pulled out his old bow and was glad he still had it as he began to fire arrows at the monster. But none of them faced it as it roared again and lunged at Blake.

Blake didn't have a chance to dodge this time and he just fired his last arrow.  He closed his eyes and just accepted his fate.

But instead of 3 long claws piercing his flesh the woman in her normal form tackled him to the ground.

“Huh?” the woman said as she sat on top of him and looked at herself in confusion.

Blake not letting this chance slip past him punched the woman as hard as he could to knock her out once more.

When she woke up she was now tied to a tree by some type of cloth with Blake standing a few feet away with an arrow pointing right at her.

“Ok talk! Who the hell are you? No better yet, what the hell are you?!” Blake asked and the woman didn't answer, just glared at blake.

So blake did the only thing he could think of. He fired a warning shot just above her head.

“Next one goes in your eye, now talk!” Blake yelled

“My name is Eva Tusa human,” she growled at him.

“And what are you?” he growled back.

“I'm a witch,” Eva told him.

“A witch?” Blake asked confused. He’s heard myths of witches but he just thought they were just stories.

“Now what did you do to Eva!” she yelled in the third person.

“I haven't done anything to you, yet,” Blake told her as he really wished to kill her. She is able to transfer just like the monster earlier. She was the one to kill his guild!

“Yes, you have! My arm has something on it that wasn't there before! What have you put on Eva!” she yelled.

“It’s called a bracelet. You stupid monster. For us humans we use them to form a bond with someone in order to get stronger so we can kill you!” he told her before realizing something.

She could turn into monsters yet he formed a bond with her. How? Humans wouldn't be able to form a bond with a monster.

Confused Blake lowered his bow for a moment and looked at his bracelet to see the state screen. What he found confused him more. His class was completely different and know said he was a Tamer X.

Below that, instead of a partner, it said PET Eva Tusa. (Beast witch) what the hell was going on?

“Why did you attack Eva?” she asked him.

“Because you were wreaking havoc on the monsters on that mountain. Forcing them down from the mountain.” Blake told her. “That's why my gild and I risked our lives to track you down. Before you killed them all.”

Blakes anger was starting to now reach a tipping point. Every time he looked at her he can only think of the monster he saw slaughter his guild.

“Eva was not wreaking havoc! And you attacked Eva! Eva protected herself!” She yelled before I shot an arrow right into her leg and heard her scream out in pain.

“You have been forcing monsters down the mountain for nearly a month!” Blake shouted at her.

“Eva only got to the mountain yesterday!” Eva yelled through the pain.

“Ya right, and why should I trust a monster like you.” Blake said as he pulled back another arrow.

Eva was hunting something, but grew tired and decided to rest. That's when you attacked Eva.” she told him.

“Right, and I'm just supposed to believe you just like that,” Blake said as he began to think about just shooting her in the head to get vengeance on his guild.

“Eva doesn't lie, even to evil humans like you,” she told him and this time he shot her in her other leg.

She let out another scream of pain but Blake didn't care.

“You call us evil, you monsters are all just killers,” Blake told her.

“And so are humans,” she told him through her teeth.

Blake had finally had enough. He didn't care if it would lead to his death, he just wanted to make sure this monster could never see the light of day ever again as he pulled back one final arrow.

He was just about to release it when something caught his eye. Something moving in the dark.

“Who's there,” Blake yelled out as he turned to it. But it didn't respond just started to move towards him. 

Blake quickly shot an arrow at the creature piercing it and searing a slight scratch for a few seconds.

Blake couldn't see what he hit by the moonlight and pulled out a small torch he had in his storage and quickly lit it. As he raised the lit torch in the air to illuminate what he hit he nearly jumped out of his skin.

Before him was a spider the size of a cat! Blake wanted to freak out about the size of it when Eva began to scream.

Blake quickly turned back and saw there were more of them starting to surround them.

Without thinking about it he rushed over to Eva and began to swing his torch around. they didn't seem to like the fire and for the first time in his life, he wished his magic was fire.

“Free me!” Eva yelled at him.

“Fuck no! Then you'll just kill me!” Blake yelled back.

“If you don't then they will kill us both!” she screamed.

She did have a point, and to tell the truth, he would rather be killed by her instead of a bunch of spiders.

So blake threw his torch in front of a spider which quickly set some grass on fire and gave Blake a good chance to run to Eva and unbound her.

Once I had her arms free she quickly grabbed the arrows sticking out of her legs before ripping them out and throwing the bloody things at the spiders before transforming into another monster.

Blake didn't really get a good look at this one as it quickly grabbed Blake. Better her than the spiders. He thought as he prepared himself mentally to be killed. Instead, Eva just picked him up and began to run as fast as she could away from the spiders.

After running for about 10 minutes Eva immediately collapsed and dropped Blake as she turned Back into her human form once again.

“Why did you save me?” Blake tried to ask her but Eva didn't respond.

Her monster forms take a lot of magic to use and with her constant healing and transformation she was already low, to begin with, and was just know running on fumes just to get away from the spiders.

Blake didn't know any of this but still knew he needed to get them somewhere safer in case the spiders tried to follow them. 

As luck would have it there was a small cave not to fare from them and after making a fire at the entrance knew they would be safe for a while.

“What the hell was those things?” Blake asked himself out loud.

“ Aracga.” Eva said weakly and got Blake's attention. “They hide underground and come out at night.”

“But why are they here.” Blake asked her surprised she knew about them.

“They have been nesting.” Eva told him. “A pregnant queen was brought here last year and it made a nest. That nest is finally big enough to start coming above ground.”

“Wait, then the monsters wasn't running from you…” Blake said as he was finally understood the last piece of the puzzle.

“Eva was hunting the Queen. She’s casing too many problems.” Eva said.

“What are you talking about?” Blake asked.

“Eva keeps a balance between the monsters. The spiders cause imbalance here. Eva was trying to help.” she told him.

“Ow fuck….” Blake said as he sat back and realized that his guild just made a very big mistake. No one said what the monster was that was causing all the problem. Just that it had to be big in order to cause this much problem. They thought it was Eva because she was big and foreign but what if instead of a big monster it was many monsters. 

Blake knew there had to be much more than what he saw and knew that if the spiders weren't stopped then it was only a matter of time before they get hungry and start going down the mountain.

“Eva we have to kill that queen.” Blake told her.

“No.” Eva replied.

“What do you mean no!” at this rate a lot of people will die!” Blake yelled.

“Why should Eva care, they are all just humans. Even is Eva does nothing the spiders will only grow to the size of this mountain before settling and forming a new balance.” She told him.

“But you just said you were trying to maintain balance.” Blake reminded her.

“Yes, until I was attacked by you humans and say just how evil you are,” Eva told him.

“Then why did you keep me alive!” he yelled at her.

“So you can help Eva.” she told him. 

He then realized she wasn't just some stupid monster. She’s scared for her life right now just like he is and guesses that he would at least protect her from the spiders if she got them away from them.

“Then let's make a deal.” Blake said as he raised up his bracelet. “Right now we are stuck together and we can't kill each other without killing ourselves. So if you help me kill the spiders I will get your bracelet off.” 

“Eva strong, Eva will just force you to take it off.” she told him. But at this moment even she knew she could barely do anything.

“Right now the bracelets say I'm a tamer and you're my pet, that means I'm your master and you can't hurt me without hurting yourself.” Blake told her as he remembered what a regular tamer was. He still wasn't sure what the X part was but it shouldn't be much different to a regular tamer.

Eva just glared at him.

“I'll ask again, help me save the people and I promise to free you from the bracelet.” Blake told her and reached out his hand.

Eva wasn't stupid, she knew that as long as that bracelet was on her she’s been in a lot of pain and that every time she hurt Blake she was hurt in the exact same way. She didn't want to work with the human but felt like she had no choice if she wanted to be free again.

So she accepted the offer.

Blake and Eva took turns resting. Both knowing they couldn't do anything to the other and knowing they would need all the strength they had just to take on the spiders. 

When the sun finally came up they left the safety of the cave to start hunting. Eva already had a rough idea as to where their nest was and they began a long hike back up the mountain. All the way back to where they fought Eva in her wyvern form

Blake really didn't want to see what remained of his former guild but was shocked when they got to the spot and saw all the body's gone. All that lay scattered around them ware pools of blood and weapons.

“Where did the body's go?” Blake asked Eva.

“The spiders mostly took them. That's why there weren't so many after us last night. Eva told him.

Blake started getting nauseous just at the thought of that. 

Before they went any farther Blake took a moment to reach threw the weapons scattered around. He was nearly out of arrows so any that weren't broken he took. He even began to look around for another weapon just in case he ran out. Sadly he found one. 

Blake tried his hardest not to get mad. He finally realized that Eva was telling the truth and that they did attack the wrong monster, but it still hurt. The monster that kills everyone he knew was leading him to the monsters they were supposed to kill. How ironic is that?

It was just past Noon when they found a giant cavern entrance leading into the mountain. Inside were going to be a shit ton of spiders and we had to kill them know.

“So what should we do, block the entrance?” Blake hoped.

“They would just dig another way out,” Eva told him. “We have to go in and kill the queen.”

“What about the rest of the spiders?” I asked.

“The rest will only survive a few months. But the queen can live for years and continually reproduce.” Eva told him. “Kill her and everything will become normal again soon.”

He sighed and began slapping his face to prepare himself. 

Eva then turned back into her wyvern form and began to spit fire from her mouth as she charged right into the spider’s nest with Blake right behind her.

Eva fried a lot of them as she ran in and Blake took care of the ones she missed and the ones that jumped on her back. Thankfully her scales were thick as none of the spider's bites got thru but it was still better to get them off of her before one suddenly finds a weak point.

However the farther they went into the cave the harder it became to hold the spiders back as we got closer to the nest.

It wasn't long until they finally found a big cavern were hundreds of spiders swarmed around. Eva didn't pay them any mind as she saw her target and leaped into the cavern to fight the queen.

The queen was by far the biggest spider Blake had ever seen. It was about the same size as an elephant and was ready to defend its home from the intruders.

Blake wanted to follow Eva but he himself was soon being swarmed by the spiders. Using his wind magic he was able to blow a lot of them away and stopped using his bow as it now would be used against this swarm. Instead, he pulled out the sword he found on the battlefield earlier. 

“Sorry Jeremy, I had to borrow your sword for this.” Blake said to himself as he lit the magic sword on fire and charged at the spiders.

Eva wasn't even paying attention to anything else at the moment. Her eyes could only see red as her body filled with excitement to fight the queen. Eva just loves the feeling of the rush as she’s fighting a monster that's strong.

Eva tried to use fire on it, however, unlike the rest of the spiders the queen didn't seem to be fazed by the flames. Instead, it charged its big body state at Eva as it tried to used its legs to grab at Eva.

Eva just jumped around the Queen, using her wings to help glide a bit as to try not to step on the spider web too much. With Eva's large body the web couldn't trap her, but they did leave her feet feeling sticky and making it slightly harder to move.

Blake had just finished slicing up another spider when he heard a roar coming from below. After looking down he saw that Eva had somehow tripped and fell onto her side as the queen loomed over Eva. in that moment the Queen sank its fangs into Eva’s tail and Eva screamed in pain. 

“NO!” Blake yelled he watched as the giant spider began to devour the tail. 

But to Black's amazement, Eva’s wyvern Body soon began to morph leaving behind its tale.

Blake had to think of something fast, that tale won't keep the queen busy for long and Eva was most likely almost out of energy. Blake then took a look at his sword and finally thought of one thing.

Blake leaped from above the queen and using the blade stabbed the Queen right into its thorax and used all the magic the sword had to erupt the queen's body in flames from the inside.

The rest of the nest soon went crazy as the spiders watched there qween die right in front of them and as the fire soon spread to the rest of the nest.

Blake jumped off of the queen and ran straight for Eva who was panting very hard after using up too much energy. 

“We got to go now!” Blake told her as he grabbed her arm and helped her stand. 

But Blake stopped in his tracks when he noticed something. Across from them, Blake saw a bunch of human-sized cocoons. All of them undoubtedly his friends from the guild. 

Blake wanted nothing more than to cut them free, to get them out of this hell, but he knew they were already dead. He knew there was no point in trying to save a dead body. So as much as it pained him, Blake walked away with their killer over his shoulder.

Blake doesn't remember much after that. The lack of oxygen made it very hard for him to think state. Luckily the fire helped keep the spiders away from them but even so blake soon passed out. 

It was Eva who got him out of there alive. She used what little magic she had left to turn into something to drag his lifeless body out of the cave and to a safe location.

“Why did you save me?” Blake asked her when he woke up.

“You told Eva that if you die then Eva die’s because of this.” she held up her arm to show the bracelet. “You told Eva that if she helped you kill the spider then you would get rid of it.”

Blake remembers the deal he made with her. But he also couldn't help but think of what might happen if she were free.

She’s a monster that killed his guild like it was nothing. But he also now realized that because of there mistake of thinking she was the monster that leads her to kill them. And at this moment the only reason she wasn't attacking him was because the bracelet would just kill her as well.

“It will take some time to get it off.” Blake told her. 

That wasn't a lie, but as of right now he would just have to stall for time. A monster like her should not exist, and until he is ready to take on such a monster he won't risk letting her kill him first.

Blake couldn't help but smile as he watched Eva get excited at getting her meat. Just look how far they’ve come. 

Once Eva was done with her meat she quickly stripped from her clothing before transforming into a dog and curling right next to her master.

Blake smiled at her and began to rub Evas back.

“I love you, Eva,” Blake told her.

“I love you too master.” her voice said from the dog.

Blake then looked at the stars, and just wondered how even after such a tragedy he could find someone he cared for.

“So, what do you think? Ramonita asked me.

“I think we did a good job,” Bab said after her.

All I could do was sigh and cross my arms as I looked down on not one, not two, but now three girls standing before me.

“Do I really have to do this!” Lauren asked as he was dressed in Bab’s adventure outfit, with Bab’s special bra but minus the diaper.

“Trust me, Lauren, if there was any other way I would love to hear it,” I told him as I felt just as bad as he did.

Even if his clothes weren't ripped up by the monkey he would have to go dressed like a girl. As of right now, our diaper supplies are nearly running out.  Bab and Ramonita only have 4 diapers each and both need to be changed at least twice a day. Even if Ramonita didn't use her diaper and gave the rest to bab we still have 2 and a half weeks before we have to be back at the Pa’s.

Luckily thanks to Lauren’s long black hair, a little of Aeva’s makeup, and the fact he was the same size as Bab made it easy for Ramonita and Bab to make him look like a girl.

However, I didn't know of the little extra Ramonita had convinced Lauren to wear as well as he tried his hardest to make the skirt grow larger.

“Come on, it's an hour and a half hike to the nearest town, let's get there fast and leave before there are any problems,” I tell the 3 girls before whispering to myself. ‘Why do I get the feeling I'm going to want a hot bath when we get back?”

I was wrong, it took us 2 and a half hours to get to town because of constant stops and to give Bab a diaper change. But we did finally make it to town and I was glad for that.

“Hey Alex, Can we check out a few places?” Bab asked me.

“Bab are you crazy? Were on the run and you want to risk us splitting up just so you don't have to go supply shopping?” I whispered to her.

“Alex, with how fare Eva took us it should be another 2 days before word of what happened gets here. Plus if we split up it won't look like one guy with 3 kids, but just 3 girls shopping.” she told me.

While I didn't like it, she did have a point. 

“Fine but I have a few rules. First Ramonita is in charge.” I tell them and point to Ramonita.

“What, why?” Bab asked knowing that she is technically older.

“Second rule, no potion shops,” I tell them and give Bab a glare and immediately she knew why Ramonita was in charge. “3 you all stay together at all times. 4 no magic. I don't want to risk anyone knowing where adventures.”

“Anything else?” Ramonita asked me as she was starting to get annoyed by the rules.

“Ya, in two hours we meet back at the town entrance,” I tell them before pulling out my bag of money. “I know it's not a lot but make due.”

I then handed each of them a silver coin. More than enough for them to have a little fun while I do the real shopping.

“Ow and Lauren I'll be the one to get your clothes so don't worry about that,” I told him before letting the 3 of them run off. 

“Why couldn't I just go with Alex?” Lauren asked as the tree of them walked into town.

He was still trying his hardest to make the skirt grow longer.

“it could be worse, you could also be wearing a diaper,” Bab told him. 

“Aww come on Bab there not so bad,” Ramonita told Bab with a smile on her face. 

“You only say that because you can still take them off whenever you want.” Bab told her “anyway, what store do you guys want to look at first?” 

The first stop they made was to a bookstore were Bab wanted to go. In the end, both Bab and Lauren got a few book’s as Ramonita really didn't find much interest in reading a lot of books. 

While there the three of them got a lot of compliments on how cute they looked. Which Lauren tried his best to ignore as he continued to pull on the skirt, wishing they were pants.

Laurens book was one he thought might come in handy as it was a how-to guide on fighting with a staff. While Bab’s was just a random fiction book she thought might be good since she finished her other books earlier.

The next shop was one Lauren wanted to go to which was a weapon shop. They didn't get anything as the shopkeeper wouldn't sell to kids but they could look around. 

“Cute girls like yourselves shouldn't be using weapons.” the shopkeeper told them as they looked around and making Lauren slightly annoyed about being called cute.

Lauren did see a few weapons that looked good but nothing he thought could help him.

The clothing shop was next and was what Ramonita wanted to look at. Once inside they started looking at all types of cloths. All of them being girls clothes much to Lauren’s dismay.

What made it worse is when Bab and Ramonita forced him to try on clothes with them as they forced him into a changing room while even getting an older girl to help them pick out clothes for Lauren to try on.

“You look so precious!” the older girl squealed as Lauren came out of the dressing room wearing another outfit they forced him to ware.

“I hate you both for this,” Lauren told the now Laughing girls as he came out of the dressing room wearing a dress while the older girl was away getting more clothes.

after being forced into wearing about 12 different outfits for them the kids finally decided to get there things and leave.

Ramonita was the only one to get a few outfits from this shop. Manly because Bab couldn't find anything she liked that would fit her well. She really hoped she could see Fran soon and get a few more outfits made for her.

It was as they left the store that Ramonita felt the need to pee and was thinking of if she went now or to wait a bit longer.

“Hey I need to find Alex,” Bab told them as they got out of the shop.

“Why?” Lauren asked as Bab blushed.

“I just need to find him,” she told him.

“Did you have an accident?” Ramonita asked her causing her to blush more.

This caused Ramonita to get a big smile on her face as she grabbed Bab’s arm and pulled her towards a nearby park with Lauren following close behind not knowing what was going on.

“Wait right here.” Ramonita asked Lauren when they got to the park and pointed at a bench close by.

“Why?” Lauren asked her and even Bab wanted to know.

“It's private, and just between girls,” she told him before leading Bab behind a tree. 

Once behind the tree, Bab was about to ask why they were there when Ramonita lifted the front of her skirt. Then right in front of Bab, she let go of her bladder right into the diaper.

“What the hell are you doing!” Bab said in a loud whisper as she heard the loud hissing and began to frantically look around to see if there were anyone watching but there was no one.

“now we can enjoy having a wet diaper together!” Ramonita told Bab happily as the once white diaper was expanded and turned yellow.

Bab promptly smacked the taller girl upside her head.

“For the last time, I don't enjoy wetting my diaper!” Bab told her angrily 

“But why? It's such a weird feeling, and since it's hidden under your clothes no one will ever see it. It's a secret only you get to enjoy.” Ramonia told Bab 

Bab just sighed, life as royalty really fucked with the kids head she thought. How could anyone like wearing a diaper, let alone like using one? 

But she also somewhat understood what Ramonita was talking about. The feeling of doing something that everyone would find ‘bad’ in secret and right in plain sight. In this case, It gave her a type of excitement she’s never had before.

Bab just hoped this doesn't turn into a weird fetish for the girl when she hits puberty.

“Ok fine, we have to meet Alex soon anyway so I guess I can wait till then to get changed,” Bab told Ramonita giving into her.

Ramonita was beyond happy and quickly gave Bab a huge hug before they went back to Lauren.

Lauren had no idea what they were doing behind the tree but also didn't care. He was just feeling a little hungry and wanted to get something to eat. Both Bab and Ramonita felt the same way and decided to find a place to eat. 

Once they finally found a place to eat they quickly made their order and sat down to eat. Ramonita had to be the one to feed Bab however which quite embarrassed her when Ramonita began to play with the food.

“Open wide, here comes the carriage,” Ramonita said holding a spoon full of food.

Bab just glared at her and made a mental note to thank Alex for not doing that to her.

“My what do we got here, a group of cute girls?” a boy about 13 asked as he and a slightly younger boy walked up to there table.

“Why yes we are and we are greatly enjoying our meal,” Ramonita told the boy.

“That's good. My brother and I were wondering if we might join you lovely ladies.” the boy asked them.

“Fuck off,” Bab told them with a mouth full of food.

“Huh?” the younger brother asked.

“She basically said no thank you. I would ask that you please leave us so we may finish our meal.” Ramonita said. This time, however, she said slightly louder to catch the attention of a few other people.

The boys noticed they were being stared at and promptly left them alone.

“Well that made me nervous,” Lauren whispered. He wasn't confident if he could pull off a girl's voice so he stayed quiet.

“I bet, but at least they left. Plus they called you cute so at least we know your disguise is working.” Ramonita teased Lauren whose face just turned beet red.

Once they were done eating they decided it was about time to start heading back to meet Alex.

They were on there way back when they were passing the park the boys from before spotted them and ran over to them.

What a pleasant surprise meeting you here.” the older boy said as he greeted them. “My brother and I were wondering if you would like to hang out with us?”

“I'm sorry but no. we have to go somewhere right now.” Ramonita told him.

“Aww, come on, I'm sure it's not that important. Why don't we go sit down somewhere and get to know each other while the kids play.” the older boy said as he tried to flirt with Ramonita.

“No thank you,” Ramonita said with a smile on her face as she tried to walk away with Bab and Lauren but the boys just got in there way.

“Don't be like that, I'm sure we'll have some fun,” he told her and tried to grab her arm.

But before he could grab her Lauren stepped up and grabbed the older boy's hand first.

Bab was preparing to shock the kids but quickly remembered what Alex had told them earlier.

“She said no,” Lauren told the boy as he tried to seem intimidating. Instead, the two Boys just began to laugh.

“Sorry girly, you're cute but I'm not interested in you,” he told Lauren before falling to his knees as Lauren kicked the boy between his legs. 

“Stop calling me cute!” Lauren yelled before Ramonita grabbed his and Bab’s arms and tried to pull them away before something happened.

“Hey get back here!” the boy on his knees yelled at them before he was able to get up and start chasing them.

The moment the boys started to chase after them did Lauren and the girls start to run away as fast as they could.

“Hide in the trees!” Bab yelled as they made a quick turn into the park and into the trees hoping the boys would just run past them and allow them to get away.

But instead of getting away, one of the boys got close to Lauren and tried to grab at him. The boy however tripped and was only able to grab Lauren’s skirt and yank it down tripping Lauren.

Ramonita and Bab had already run a little too far when the noticed Lauren was missing and turned to see the boys on top of him.

Lauren was then flipped over onto his back and reviled to the boys that he was wearing Ramonita’s panties and had an obvious male bulge in the front.

“Wait she’s a boy?” the younger boy said confused for a moment.

“Who cares, just hit the freak!” the older boy yelled as he raised a fist to hit Lauren.

Bab was just about to blast the boys away but stopped when someone came up behind the boys and grabbed them by the back of their necks and yanked them off of Lauren.

“I don't know what you two think you were doing, but no one lays a finger on my family,” I tell them as I felt the boy's bodies began to sake from my ice cold grip.

“B-b-but they s-s-s-started it!” the older boy told me.

“I don't give a fuck. Now if I ever see you trying to hurt anyone again, I will shove my boot up your ass!” I yelled which caused the boys to jump. I then turned my attention to Lauren “Are you ok?” 

“Ya, I'm fine,” he told me as he began to pull his skirt back up, but not before I saw what was under it.

“Ok, I'm going to let you two go. I want you to go home and act like this never happened, and if you tell a soul about what happened here I will be back, and my boot will be in your ass.” I threaten them before dropping the boys and watched as they booked it back home.

“Alex! How did you know we were in trouble?” Bab asked as she and Ramonita came running back towards me.

“I didn't. You three were late so I went to find you and saw you 3 being chased,” I told them as I reached out a hand to help Lauren up.

“Well were lucky you came,” Ramonita said with a smile.

“I wouldn't be smiling if I were you,” I told Ramonita as the kids all gave me a puzzled look.

“ALEX PLEASE!” Ramonita Begged a few hours later as she held a coin to the wall using only her nose.

“Nope, and because you couldn't stay quiet your time starts over,” I told her as I prepared dinner. “Bab, your punishment is over.”

“Can I have a change now?” Bab asked me as she stepped away from the wall. Her double diapers obviously soiled.

“After dinner. Now sit down at the table,” I tell her much to her dismay.

On our way home I listen to everything that happened and decided to punish the girls. The moment we got back to the cabin I immediately had them take off their skirts and put on an extra diaper. This one going over there already soaked diapers.

Nexed I had the place a coin on the wall and hold it up with only there nose. If the coin falls the punishment will get worse. If they bend down to pick up the coin it will be even worse than that. And lastly no talking.

Ramonita was the first to break that last rule when she asked why they were being punished.

“Well, the big reason is that you lied to me Ramonita. You told me you didn't have your panties and needed to stay in the diapers since you didn't have anything else. Then you force Lauren, who already didn't want to wear girls clothes anyway, to also wear your underwear.” I told her before throwing the underwear into the fireplace to burn. “Now your panties are gone and you can stay in the diaper full time.”

“But why am I being punished?” Bab asked.

“Because you also humiliated the boy by making him put on a fashion show for you,” I told them as they remembered the clothing shop.

While I'm yelling at them Lauren was in the bathroom. He was now in some regular clothes and was washing away the makeup. Once he was done he took a nice long look at himself in the mirror.

I left the girls facing the wall and just waited for what was going to happen as I began to prepare dinner. 

After just 20 minutes the living room began to smell as Bab had messed in her diaper. I had to open a few windows just to air out the room.

“Alex, I need to use the toilet,” Ramonita whined to me as she felt the first cramp and held her stomach.

“You’ve lost your bathroom privileges, and your time resets,” I told her.

I didn't hear a peep out of Bab, mainly because she couldn't control when she goes so it didn't matter to her.

But for Ramonita this would be her first time using her diaper for this purpose. She didn't mind the pee, but actually messing the diaper was too much for her. 

Ramonita tried desperately to hold on. She tried crossing her legs but found it impossible with the thick padding. And soon more cramps hit and she had to clutch her stomach more and more just to hold on.

Finally, she started to beg me to let her use the bathroom. But I just let Bab off her punishment.

Ramonita was sweating bullets and starting to cry but I ignored it as I set the table for dinner.

“Lauren dinner!” I yelled.

Bab and I were both shocked when Lauren came out of the bathroom holding a knife in one hand and most of his hare in the other.

“What the hell did you do?” I asked him.

“I never want to wear girls clothes again so the less I look like a girl the better,” he told us and I nearly busted out laughing. At least he had a decent reason.

Just then we all heard Ramonita scream as she fell to her knees, dropping the coin and having the back of her diaper expand rapidly.

Ramonita was now crying heavily as she felt the disgusting mess in her diaper. She looked at me with pleading eyes and hoped I would be just as caring as I was when she first used her diaper. I was not.

I pulled over a chair and forced Ramonita to site on it while still facing the wall and even had her still hold the coin up with her nose while she sat.

As the rest of us ate our food we could here Ramonita sniffling crying. I even heard the coin drop to the floor but Ramonia didn't move or say a word. So I left it where it was.

Once dinner was over I told Bab and Lauren it was time for bed, mainly because of how late we got home from town. So I quickly gave Bab a change she needed and sent the kids to bed.

“Ok Ramonita, it's dinner time,” I told her as I lifted her chair from the wall and back to the table were a cold plate of food waited for her.

Her eyes were red and puffy from crying and her neck hurt but she was hungry and soon began eating while I did a few dishes.

Once she was done eating I took a seat beside her.

“do you think I'm mean for punishing you,” I asked her. 

She didn't speak but shook her head no.

“I want you to know I don't like being lied to. Ask Bab, she knows exactly what I mean. I’ve already told you I didn't care about you wearing a diaper so you didn't have to hide it from me. By lying to me you hurt my trust in you, do you want me to stop trusting you?”

Agin, she said nothing but shook her head no.

“Then do me a favor, trust in me and don't lie to me, and I will always trust in you,” I told her as I rubbed her back to comfort her. She just gave me a small smile back.

“Can I please have a change now?” she asked.

“Nope, your punishments not over. You get to sleep on the couch with that dirty diaper on.” I told Ramonita and quickly put my finger to her lips to hush her before she spoke. “You can either accept the punishment and go lay down now, or I could decide not to give you a story before bed.” 

Ramonita quickly jumped into one of the couches and covered up.

Alexander March
Stats- lv20
HP-100 (+4)
Attack-54 (+3)
Defence-40 (+5)
Speed-59 (+2)
Regen-13 (+1)
Manna-57 

class-hunter
Skills-beast vision
Weapons- knife
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv1
HP-70 (+20)
Attack-14
Defence-15 (+45)
Speed-14 (+9)
Regen-18 (+3)
Manna-215

class-Sage
Skills-Healer
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Ramonita Maynard
Stats- lv12
HP-57
Attack- 21
Defence- 22 (+100)
Speed- 19
Regen-7
Manna-27

class-princess
Skills-royal blood
Weapons- dagger
Element- dark

Partner- Lauren Thacker
Stats- lv9
HP-49
Attack- 19
Defence- 17
Speed- 17
Regen-8
Manna-18

class-prince
Skills-royal blood
Weapons-sword
Element- water

Money ----
gold  13) 
silver  7)
bronze  28)
copper   32)

“Sir Elroy, because of new evidence against you how do you plead?” the queen asked Elroy as she holds his letters.

“Not guilty,” Elroy tells his queen as he feels a slight pain in his heart for having to lie to his queen. He also wondered how on earth could she have gotten his letters.

“How so?” the queen asked him.

“I'm sorry, but at this time I can not explain,” Elroy told his queen.

“Elroy, it is because of your actions that my daughter is currently missing. I demand you explain yourself at once!” the queen demanded.

But Elroy didn't say a word, much to the queen's dismay.

“Fine, guards! Place Sir Elroy into the dungeon. He is to remain there until the promised date for when my daughter is to be returned.” the Queen told her guards. 

The queen watched in disappointment as the guards took away her most trusted guard. She knew it herself that Elroy was too loyal to her to ever do something so foolish. Whatever his reasons are, they must be important enough to turn traitor.

The queen also hoped that the promise of her daughter's safe return in 3 weeks made by prince Chet was true.

As the guards lead Elroy into his cell, Elroy notices a piece of paper lying on his bed.

‘We are loyal to the queen and her guard.’ the letter said and Elroy smiled knowing that soon things will come together.

**************** authors note.

sorry, this part took a little longer than normal. the next part will be CH 20 and won't be up for about 2 weeks. it will be a very long chapter and one that is plot heavy. I can't wait to write it!