Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chapter 1 “FUCK!” I yelled as I ran true a sea of trees. Behind me was a pack of beasts chasing me. “They're catching up!” the small girl strapped to my back yelled. “I know that B

chapter 2 My first time I fought a monster I was nearly killed. As bab and I traveled Bab helped to explain things to me. Such as stats. By holding up the bracelet I can see a stats board.

Chapter 5.  After the day Bab had I gave her the bead again as soon as we got back.  “If I see Marvo before we leave I'm frying his ass,” Bab said as she slowly began to regain body function

Posted Images

chapter 2

My first time I fought a monster I was nearly killed.

As bab and I traveled Bab helped to explain things to me. Such as stats. By holding up the bracelet I can see a stats board.

Alexander March
Stats- lv1
HP-30
Attack-3
Defence-4
Speed-3
Regen-1
Manna-5

class-bass
Skills-none
Weapons-knife
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv1
HP-15
Attack-1
Deffenc-1
Speed-1
Regen-1
Manna-100

class-mage
Skills-potion maker
Weapons-none
Element-lightning.

“Wow,” I say as I look at everything.

“Yep now let me explain. Those stats are basically what you are like as a normal human but with the bracelet, you can absorb energy from monsters you kill to increase your strength.” Bab explained.

“This feels like a video game,” I tell her.

“I have no idea what that is but if It's your equivalent then it makes sense. The magic makes it look in a way that will make the most sense to you,” she told me.

“I guess that makes sense. But why are our stats so different? Why is you mana thing so high,” I asked.

“None of your business. Just know that I'm stronger in magic so I have a higher mana,” she told me.

For a kid, she keeps a lot of secrets. For starters, she still won't tell me why she formed a contract with me. Just that she needed to get away. Next, she won't explain why everyone can only hear gibberish from her. Only that it doesn't matter now that I can translate. And now this mana thing.

“Ok, then can you tell me about Class, skills, and elements then?” I asked her since she already knew this.

“Class is just that. The type of class you belong to. Warrior, archer, mage, etc. There are a lot of different classes and most have their own specialties. You'll see more of them when we get to town. The skills come with the class. For example, as a mage, I can make potions a lot easier than if I was anything else. And if I become a higher class I will be able to use alchemy.” she told me.

Note to self I'll have to look into the different classes later.

“Finally the element. Everyone has one. There is fire, water, wind, earth, lightning, ice, dark and light. Based on those 8 everyone can use magic based on the type they have.”

“Wait I can use magic!” I stopped to exclaim. “How!”

*sigh* “do you see the monster over there.” Bab pointed to a small blob of the ground no to far from our path. “That's an earth slime. Very weak and no attack. I want you to walk over to it and think of shooting ice at it.” 

Excited I ran over to it. The slime didn't even move when I got close. I raised up my hand and thought about shooting ice. Shooting ice, shooting ice...

“Why isn't it working?” I asked as I turned around.

“Magic isn't that simple. You have to focus on the magic and use your mana to make the spell appear,” she told me as she began to climb a tree.

I had no idea what she meant but I tried again. Trying to focus, to feel the mana in me and expel it….. I was standing there for 10 minutes before ice suddenly shot out of my hand and froze the slime.

“Congrats you can use a simple frost attack. Now a quick tip, name it frost and try to remember the feeling you had when you used it. It'll make it easier to use the attack later.” she told me from in the tree.

Just as she said that another slime monster appeared and I decided to test it out.

“Frost!” I yelled and just like she said it was a lot easier.

Bab was even clapping her hands. Soon more slime appeared and I used it again. But then I noticed more slimes appearing and soon I was surrounded.

“Frost!” I yelled to get rid of them but nothing happens. “Frost! Why isn't it working!” 

“you're out of mana. That spell only uses 2 mana, you only have 5 mana and 1 regen. Regen restores your life and mana every 5 minutes. So you'll have to wait 10 minutes before you can use it again.” she told me.

“Then how do I get rid of them!” I yelled at her.

“You have a knife, use it!” she yelled down to me.

I pulled out the pocket knife I had and began slashing and stabbing at the slimes but the more I did the more they seemed to pop up. Soon they were latching onto me and crawling on me.

“What are they doing! I yelled

“There slimes. While they can't attack they swarm onto creatures to immobilize them and wait for them to die before slowly digesting them.” bab said with a sly smile on her face.

I suddenly began to panic and slash more at them but they just kept coming.

“HElP ME!” I yelled to Bab who was laughing her ass off. Until finally she raised her hand and fired electricity at me.

When I opened my eyes they were all gone and I didn't feel a thing. Bab was still laughing.

“You tricked me!” I yelled realizing she already knew what was going to happen. 

“Of course! But It's still too funny!” she laughed. “The way you were freaking out! Pirseles! Wow!” 

Because of the laughter, she leaned a little too far back and fell out of the tree. I fan over to see if she was ok. 

“Are you ok? I asked her.

“Ya I'm fine,” she said to me as she started to get up but stopped. “What the?” 

We looked behind her to see a slime on her hand, This one yellow. Bab then raised her other hand and shot a bolt of electricity at it but nothing happened.

“Whats wrong?” I asked.

“This one's an electric slime. They're immune to electric attacks,” she said before turning to me with her hand raised out. “Give me the knife.”

“Ow no. I thought you were such an expert on slimes. You should be able to get out yourself.” I tell her in a little mock.

“Haha very funny you made fun of a little girl. Now help me…” she began so to say before she suddenly got a confused look on her face before it went to pure terror and she screamed!

“What is it!” I asked frantically looking around and seeing nothing before looking back at Bab how was desperately trying to remove the pants she was wearing but was having trouble with the one hand.

“HELP ME!!!!” she screamed and caused me to jump a bit before I crouched down and helped her with the pants.

I helped pull them off and I saw why she was screaming. A sime was going into the back of her diaper. She had landed right on top of another slime and it found its way into the back of her pants and into the now expanding diaper.

“Git it out! Git it out! Git it out! GET IT OUT!!!!!” she screamed.

“Aw is the baby filling her diaper?” I teased now knowing it was harmless and to get her back for earlier.

“I'm sorry please help me!” the girl pleaded with tears forming in her eyes.

“Ok, I will,” I said but stopped when I noticed more slimes started to appear.

So I stabbed my knife into the yellow slime freeing her hand before scooping the girl up and running away.

“What are you doing! Get it out!” she yelled at my face.

I ignored her for a moment and kept running.

Once we were away I put the girl down. By know, she was balling her eyes from the slimy feeling in her diaper. I quickly yanked it off and pulled the slime away from her before stabbing it. After a few more minutes of crying while I helped clean the slime off and taped a new diaper on her, she finally stopped crying.

From that day on she gained a big fear of slimes.

Alexander March
Stats- lv2
HP-31
Attack-4
Defence-5
Speed-3
Regen-1
Manna-6

class-bass
Skills-none
Weapons-knife
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv2
HP-16
Attack-1
Defence-2
Speed-2
Regen-1
Manna-100

class-mage
Skills-potion maker
Weapons-none
Element-lightning.

Chapter 3

*********sorry if the story is going a bit slow and not a lot of stuff happening. I'm using these first few chapters to set up the world so I won't have to do much of it later. Next chapter will have more action and among other things.”****************

As fun as it was playing with slimes. We decided to stop and have lunch. I pulled out 2 sandwiches that we packed and poured 2 cups of water. I set bab’s down right in front of her while I took a bite out of my sandwich.

“Whats wrong?” I asked after a minute of her just staring at the food.

“I can't eat that,” she told me.

“Why whats wrong with it?” I asked as I looked down at the sandwich.

“I can't pick it up,” Bab said with her face blushing a bit.

Ow right, she can't use her hands for some reason. So I moved closer to her and picked the sandwich up and held it in front of her. She was still blushing from the humility but took a bite anyway.

The hardest part, however, came with the cup of water. I tried to hold it up for her but that only ended up with us spilling a bit of it on Bab’s shirt. Luckily it wasn't too bad of a wet spot but we had to think of a better way then cups. That's when I remembered I had a baby bottle with me. Bab’s face blushed even harder when I got the bottle ready and held it up for her.

“I can do this!” she said as she took the bottle out of my hands and began to drink from it. She had to use both hands and looked like she was about to drop it at any moment.

“So can you tell me what happened to your hands?” I asked.

She ignored me and finished her bottle. I decided I'll bring it up later.

With lunch finally over we decided to fight a few more monsters on the way to town. After a few hours, we had foughten different types of bugs and slimes. The slimes Bab would never get near again. By the end, we gained a few levels.

Alexander March
Stats- lv5
HP-35
Attack-7
Defence-7
Speed-5
Regen-2
Manna-8

class-bass
Skills-none
Weapons-knife
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv5
HP-20
Attack-2
Defence-2
Speed-2
Regen-2
Manna-110

class-mage
Skills-potion maker
Weapons-none
Element-lightning.

“Hay Bab, if I'm doing most of the work how are you gaining levels as well?” I asked.

“The bracelets splits the energy gained by killing monsters between both people.” she explained.

“Well, in that case, get your but over here and help and we'll get levels faster,” I tell her.

“But I don't want to get my cloths ditty. Besides if you get surrounded again then I'll use my magic to save you.” Bab told me. Which reminded me of something.

“Hey, earlier you shot lightning at me and the slimes, why didn't I feel anything?” I asked.

“Energy magic can't hurt the partner of the caster because of the bond.” she told me.

We decided to stop after that and finish walking the last few miles to town. When we got their Bab looked like she was going to collapse from exhaustion. To be honest I'm surprised she even made it this far.

“Excuse me, but might you be a warrior from the outer world?” a slightly overweight man asked.

“Um ya?” I said not really knowing what to say.

“Excellent! I've been waiting for someone like you!” he said as he came closer to shake my hand. “You people always bring with you some interesting things. Might I be allowed to see what you have?”

The man was starting to creep me out as he tried to reach for my backpack until Bab shot a little electricity near him.

“How dare you brat!” he yelled at bab.

“He’s a scammer. He’s trying to look at what you have and tell others so they can steal it from you later.” bab told me.

“What nonsense are you speaking? You really need to keep brats like that in line, she almost hit me!” the man said as he scowled at Bab who also scowled back.

“I'm so sorry, my sister really doesn't like strangers,” I tell him just trying to defuse the situation.

“I demand compensation for this trauma!” the man demanded witch made Bab mad.

I could see she was charging up another electric attack and if I didn't do something know this could get really bad.

“Marvo! What are you doing!” someone yelled as we all looked over.

There were two nights in armor walking towards us. One was a woman with long black hair. The other was a man who was just slightly shorter than the women with dark hair and was carrying a staff with a blade at the end.

“Marvo, don't tell me you are causing more problems now.” the women said.

“No ma’am I was just getting compensation from this fine gentleman,” Marvo said.

“Compensation for what?” she asked him.

“This child fired off electricity at me.” he replied.

The women looked at me and Bab who was behind me. Then she looked back at the Marvo guy.

“I don't see any injury, and based on past behaviors I'm to believe you were trying to scam these people,” she said. Similar to what Bab said earlier.

“I was doing nothing of the sort!” Marvo exclaimed.

“Ok then, then let's just settle this by going our separate ways.” the women said with a smile on her face.

“But my compensation!” Marvo tried to say but the guy in armor pointed his staff at Marvo.

“We know who you are. Now seeing as you're not physically hurt you can either leave now, or we can take you in on suspicion of scamming tourists.” the guy said. 

Without another word, Marvo left, altho I could see he was really unhappy.

“Sorry, you had to be a part of this. Marvo is a well-known scammer. He’ll try to take a look at young travelers belongings and sells the info to local thieves who will try and steal your belongings.” the women explained to us. “By the way I'm Sherry and this is Noah” they introduced themselves.

“I'm Alex and this is Bab,” I tell them.

“It's nice to meet you both,” Noah replied. “I'm actually glad I got to meet an OWH.” 

“A what?” I asked.

“OWH, its short for outer world hero,” Bab explained.

“Ok, that now makes sense,” I say to her as I look down at her.

“Wait you can understand that gibberish?” Noah asked.

From there I told them the story thus far, excluding the slime monsters and Bab’s other problems.

“Dame, that explains why you showed up. Ever since the crystal was destroyed this side of Misae doesn't get many travelers.” Sherry said.

“I'm sorry but I've only been here a few days.can you explain what Misae is?” I asked them.

They agreed but we decided to move to a different location. We went to a local bar close to us and got a table. Once their Sherry began to explain the world.

The world is divided into 2 continents. The one we are on is Misae and were currently on the southern point of it. Below Misae, there are 2 islands. On the other side their Guadalupe. Between the 2 there is a small island.

On Misae, there are currently 6 light crystals and 2 dark crystals. This is why there are a lot of low tier monsters here while the stronger ones are far north where the 2 dark crystals are.

Guadalupe is another story. As it has 8 dark crystals and 2 light. Over their, theirs nothing but powerful monsters. As it stands the white is slowly starting to lose this battle.

After explaining that I asked them a few more thing. One being class change and what they can do.

There are a bunch of different classes and as a base, I can change into any number of them. Once I turn into a class they will branch off into stronger forms of that class with different strength and abilities. But once I become a class I won't be able to change to a different one until I complete certain tasks to become them.

The classes are
Fighter- they are normally meant for strength and can turn into things like a knight.
Bow- they use long-range weapons and can turn into archers.
Mage- they use magic and can turn into things like sorcerer or Wiccans.
Roge- they are more for stealth and small weapons. They can become ninjas.
Tamer- they can actually tame monsters and have them fight for you. But is very risky.

Each class also will level up stats differently, and specific gear can only be used by people in that type of class. Such as heavy armor only being used by heavy nights.

Noah suggested I become a fighter as it's the easiest. They use most weapons and they have the most class branches. They also told me that it was possible to combine classes. As long as I meet the requirements of 2 different classes like a knight and archer I could become a bow knight. Also while it's rare there are chances to get unique classes by beating powerful monsters. Such as killing a dragon can grant you a chance to become a dragon knight or such. I was fascinated by it all. 

They tried to suggest rogue for Bab as they are stealthy and tend to be out of battle. They were surprised she was already a mage. Mage is very hard to use. They can use a lot of powerful spells but use a lot of mental strength and mana to use them. Which without telling them she already has. I think?

“Well if you positive on the mage then let me give you something,” Sherry said.

She raised her hand into the air and I watched as it disappeared! Her hand then reappeared and in it was what looked like a hair clip with a small flower on it.

“What the hell was that!” I yelled and cased the bar to look over at us.

“Ow, you must have never seen that spell yet. It's called ‘storage’ it's like a pocket dimension you can use to store some of your gear. Thow it can only hold so much. You get it as soon as you become a class.” Noah told me.

“Here this is for you.” sherry told bab as she held out the hair clip. But Bab didn't take it. “It's an item that helps boost your regen.

Upon hearing that she took it and placed it in her hair making her look even more like a little girl.

“Is it really ok to just give her that?” I asked.

“Ya, I got it as a gift when I first started out and even when I got something better I held onto it thinking it might come in handy one day.” she explained.

“By the way, I want to ask you something,” Noah said to me as he also reached into his storage and pulled out a little bag. “I'm guessing you don't have any money. So I want to buy something off of you.”

“Wait is this like with Marvo?” I asked and even Bab was glaring at him.

“Nonono! He was just going to look at what you had and have someone else take it. I legitimately want to buy something.” Noah said as he pulled out a few gold coins from his bag. I looked over to Bab who calmed down and gave a slight shrug.

After thinking about everything I had I laid out one Magnesium Flints Scraper Stone, Flashlight, and my shoes. Out of everything I had those 2 were the only thing I could think of to sell. I already had 2 more scrapers, I'm hoping I won't need the flashlight, and I still have my boots which are better to travel with.

After looking at everything I had to offer. Noah gave me 1 gold for the scraper, 4 for the shoes, and 6 for the flashlight. 

I was quite shocked by how much I was given. I had to ask Bab if it was even a good deal or not and she told me it was.

“We don't get things like this from your world often. So when people like you show up this is the best way to get rare items from another world,” Noah explained.

With this Noah began to explain this world's currency. gold, silver, bronze, and copper. Copper being compared to coins. They're the smallest and it takes 100 of them to make bronze. Bronze being like dollars and takes 100 to make silver. And 100 silver to make gold.

With this, they decided to show us a shop to get some better gear than what we already had.

I got an inter basic gear set. A new protective shirt, pants and even gloves. I would have gotten boots as well but they didn't come with any special buffs like the rest did so I stuck with the ones I had.

As for Bab they had nothing for her. She is one of so far 5 kids to ever wear a bracelet so they don't have anything her side. But they did have some expensive accessories she could wear that would work just as fine.  We were told if we ever get to a bigger city we could get a taller to make her special armor but for now, the accessories will do. She got a bracelet, a necklace, and a ring. 

All together we spent 6 gold and 50 silver.

After that, we went to get a weapon. After trying everything out I learned I liked swords the best. After taking a lot of time to think I used the 50 silver I had to get a cheaply used sword.

Bab tried to say I was stupid for getting something like that but I reminded her about our levels. Were still low levels and even if I were to get the strongest weapon I could get which wouldn't be much better. We would then be out of money. Plus I don't know how to use a sword so at least by getting this one I can practice. The sword was 20 silver.

All gear and weapons are divided into different classes as well. D, C, B, A, and S. thanks to the money we got all our gear is at least C class.

It was now getting dark and I could here Bab’s stomach growling.

“Come on let's find an inn and get some food,” I tell her. Ready to get a good night's sleep. Completely unaware of what was to befall us soon.

Alexander March
Stats- lv5
HP-35 (+4)
Attack-7 (+3)
Defence-7 (+5)
Speed-5 (+2)
Regen-2 (+1)
Manna-8 

class-bass
Skills-none
Weapons-old sword (C)
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv5
HP-20 (+10)
Attack-2
Defence-2 (+10)
Speed-2 (+5)
Regen-2 (+3)
Manna-110

class-mage
Skills-potion maker
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold  3) 
silver  80)
bronze  0)
copper   0)

Chapter 4

A night at the inn was 30 copper. 20 for the night and 10 for the meal they sent to our room. After our meal and after making a mental list of everything we had, we had to decide on who got the bed.

Bab’s argument was that she was a girl so she should have it.
My argument was that I was the one doing all the fighting I should get the bed.

This went on for about 10 minutes before we decided on rock paper scissors. Bab one best 2 out of 3. I'm just glad the sleeping bag is still comfortable. Bab had me get out of the room while she changed, which I don't see why considering I've already have cleaned her diaper area 3 times now. One was just a few minutes ago.

When she finally let me back in all I could do was arch my eyebrow as I saw Bab all balled up under the blankets.

“Good night.” she said under theirs.

“Um ya, good night?” I replied before getting undressed in just my underwear and climbing into the sleeping bag before blowing out a candle.

“I need to pee,” I say out loud in the middle of the night.

I sit up and in the dark, I can barely make out the outline of Bab sprawled out on the bed. I slowly get up trying not to disturb her as I grab the candle and leave the room. using a match I light the candle and make my way to the bathroom. 

It's only now do I realize that the toilets in this world are the exact same as the ones in mine. Well, it does make some sense. With how many people come here there's bound to be at least one person that knows how they work. Guarantee they got a lot of gold for that idea.

When I finally made it back to my room I was about to blow out the candle when something hit my nose. I looked over at Bab and saw something else that was puzzling. Bab was in a messy diaper sprawled out on the bead with a pacifier in her mouth. 

I don't remember having the pacifier packed. I'll ask her about it later. For now, I have to decide on something. I either try to go back to sleep with a window open for the smell or I change her while she still slept.

I opened the window before I grabbed Bab’s bag and pulled out the changing mat. Going as slowly as possible as to not wake her I put the mat under her and began un-taping the diaper.

Suddenly her head bobbed up off the pillow as she sleepily looked at me.

“Um I'm just changing the diaper, go back to sleep,” I whisper to her.

She said something but the pacifier muffled the sound as her head hit the pillow again. With that out of the way, I began to wipe the girl down before taking the diaper and throwing it in the trash and placing something over the trash to block off the smell. I then proceeded powder her then put the diaper on.

And not a moment too soon as she rolled over and began to shiver slightly. I closed the window as the smell was now mostly gone before pulling Bab’s blanket back over her and tucking it in.

“Good night little girl” I whisper before I go back to sleep.

“No way!” Bab yelled and I shot up from my sleeping bag.

“What!” I shouted back and began looking around the room. Nothing was there and I looked at Bab who was now staring at her diaper. “Whats wrong?”

“I'm not in a messy diaper!” she shouted with a smile on her face.

“Of course not I changed you in the middle of the night. Now let me sleep a little longer.” I tell her as I plop back down to go back to sleep.

Bab on the other hand just stared at me. Her smile slowly fading as her face blushed from realizing she was wrong. Reder when she realized I changed her while she was asleep and doesn't remember waking up, redder still when she realized she just freaked out over nothing, and finally bright red when she realized I saw the pacifier she was hiding from me for some reason.

So in frustration, she jumped right on top of me.

“What the hell,” I tell her half an hour later as I check the giant bruise she left on my side as we walk down the street.

“You deserve it.” she told me with a pout on her face.

“And you needed a change,” I tell her and watch as her face went red again and she kicks me in the leg.

Today we decided on doing a little training with our new gear. With it, I was finally able to fight more than just insects and slimes. But also a few wild beasts. Bab had to show me the difference between a Beast and a regular animal. All monsters seem to have a very tiny jewel somewhere on their body. 

every time I killed one Bab would run over and pull the jewel out and place it in a small bag she had with her.

“What are those?” I asked. 

“Their just Jewel the monsters have. They have a small amount of magic in them. Magic users use them in all types of ways and are always looking to buy them off, hunters.” Bab explained.

Well if we can sell them later than that should help us out quite a bit later. 

By the time lunch came around I was exhausted as I checked the stats.

Alexander March
Stats- lv8
HP-47 (+4)
Attack-12 (+3)
Defence-12 (+5)
Speed-9 (+2)
Regen-3 (+1)
Manna-12 

class-bass
Skills-none
Weapons-old sword (C)
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv8
HP-29 (+10)
Attack-4
Defence-4 (+10)
Speed-4 (+5)
Regen-4 (+3)
Manna-119

class-mage
Skills-potion maker
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

I was pretty happy with the number of levels we got. We might even get to lv10 before tonight,

We had just finished eating and I was giving Bab her bottle when we heard something behind us.

“What are you two doing?” Noah asked.

Bab immediately popped the nipple of the bottle out of her mouth and rushed behind me in pure embarrassment. Man today just isn't her day.

“Noah? Why are you here?” I asked hoping to dodge the question.

“I came here to train a bit but got sidetracked when I noticed some moron left a ton of monster unpicked. Man what an idiot.” Noah said.

“Um, what's that….” I asked already knowing it had to be me by the blank stare he was giving me.

I was lucky Noah was nice and gave me most of the items he picked up and explained it to me. All monsters have what games would call drops.  Beasts, for example, have fangs and tusks that can be removed and used for later. If I had the skill I could even skin the beasts and sell the fur as well.

Out of everything Noah kept two out of four silver fangs I had. It was payment for not only gathering the items, explaining what they are and that I could sell them, but also giving them all back.

For the next few hours, Noah joined us as we trained and showed me a bit more about gathering items and even helped me with fighting with a sword.

“You're really starting to get the hang of this,” Noah told me as he and Bab watched as I killed another monster. “Hay Bab, do you think you can do me a faver?”

“What?” Bab replied.

“With that confused look, I'm guessing that was a ‘what’. Ok, do you see those flowers over there?” Noah asked as he pointed a few yards away to a clearing full of flowers. “they can be ground up and made into an awesome drink. Since you're not doing anything can you go pick them?”

“Fine.” was her response as she walked over to the flowers.

“Whats she doing?” I asked when I walked over to him.

“I asked her to pick some flowers for a moment while I talked to you.” he said.

“About what,” I asked.

“Why were you giving her a bottle?” he asked. I was really hoping he forgot that.

“It a weird story,” I tell him.

“Weird as in you have her call you daddy or?” he asked and my face blushed from that statement.

“Ow no no no, she has a few things wrong with her body. One of them being her hands. She cant hold things right and spills cups. She can barely hold the bottle.” I explain to him.

“Ok now that makes a lot of sense,” he said now understanding some of the weird shit. I'm just glad he didn't see a diaper change. “Man, that must be rough on a 10-year-old.”

Just then we hare a scream come from Bab and look just as she shoots a lightning at what looked like a fucking huge bear.

“Fuck!” Noah yelled as he bolted into action with me following him.

The bear was at least half my size and I'm 6’. The bear seemed not even phased by Babs electricity as it roared and began to charge at her.

Noah got right in front of it and slashed at it with his bladed staff as I ran and grabbed Bab.

“Get her away first then come help!” Noah yelled. I had no problem with that as I pick her up and run as fast as I could with her in my arms

“Why didn't your lightning do anything? I asked.

“It must be an ability, something to resist electricity,” Bab said as I sat her down ways away.

turning back to see Noah fighting the monster. Thanks to his weapons range he was keeping his distance and slashing at it when she could.  Its back was towards me and I had a slight idea.

“Bab charge up your strongest attack you can and blast it when I give a single,” I tell her as I charge into the fight with my sword drone.

The monster had finally gotten close enough to Noah that it swiped away his staff disarming him. Noah then shoved his had into his storage ready to pull out another weapon when I jumped on the monster's back and stabbed my blade into its back.

“Frost!” I yelled before jumping off onto the ground. 

The Monster just turned to me with pure hatred in its eyes as it began to rise up to attack me while I was still down

“NOW!” I yelled as loudly as I could as a loud crack filled the air and the monster stood motionless. 

Suddenly the bare collapsed with a loud thud, dead.

“What the hell happen?” Noah asked looking at me and Bab.

“Lightning rod,” I told him.

“What?” both he and bab said as she came closer to us now that it was safe.

“Metal conducts electricity. I thought since the bear was immune to lightning on the outside it's inside might fry.” I told them.

“And since its back was towards you, you stabbed it in and froze the blade to keep it there so she could attack with lightning.” Noah finished as he looked at us and gave a smile. “Quick thinking”

“But why was something so strong here?” bab asked as she got a little closer to the bear.

“What did she say?” Noah asked me.

“What is that thing?” I replied.

“It's called an Onikuma. It also called a territory boss.” Noah told us.

“Explain?” I asked.

“In different areas all around there are some very rare monsters that are stronger than the others. Their called territory monsters and if you're not prepared to fight one then try to get away as fast as you can. Noah explained. “Were lucky you thought of that attack when you did or we might not have beaten it.

After we defeated it there was both good news and bad news. The good news was that we got a lot of very rare items and a lot of exp. Plus I got a new hidden class I can now turn into. The criteria to use it was either kill 100 beasts or kill an area boss. I got the hunter class.

Noah told me that normally people don't unlock it until after they've already become a different class. While it might not be that great a class, later on, it still has great abilities especially early on.

The bad news, however, was that my sword was completely destroyed. It was already an old sword and after being frozen before being struck by lightning it just couldn't handle that. Guess I'll have to suck it up and by something a little stronger.

Noah was walking a little was ahead of us as we walked back to town. Without my sword, I wouldn't be able to train much. Just as we got into town bab grabbed my hand and made me look down at her. She was messing with her hair and blushing a bit. At first, I didn't know what she wanted until I realized the time.

“Hay Noah, could we meet back with you later? Bab seems a little tired after everything that happened.” I asked him.

“Ya how about we meet up at the sword shop in 2 hours?” Noah asked as he looked over at bab who went along with my story and gave a yawn. 

With that bab and I went back to the inn so I could give her a much-needed diaper change.

“So want to tell me about the pacifier?” I asked in the middle of changing her. Her already blushing face became redder.

“I grind my teeth in my sleep.,” she said and gave a little pout as I taped the diaper on.

“So why hide it? I asked.

“It's already bad enough I have to wear diapers, be fed, and drink from a bottle. I just wanted to keep at least one piece of maturity left. Even if only a secret.” she told me, and I just started lagging. “Fuck you!”

“Hay potty mouth!” I told her as she just glared at me. “Look, I understand. Your body is messed up. I'm not laughing because your less mature, I'm laughing because you're trying to hide it from someone who doesn't care.  I'm not going to make fun of you for problems you can't help but have.

Bab just stared at me in confusion not expecting me to say something like that. But it's true. If she could choose she would use the toilet, feed herself, drink without spilling, and now I know she uses a pacifier to keep her teeth from grinding.

Bab didn't say much to me after that as we left to get a new blade. I asked Noah to help me pick one out in hopes that I could get one that was better than my sword yet still cheap as to not waste money.

But as luck would have it he wasn't there and the shop was closed.

“What know?” bab asked.

Personally, I don't know. Did we miss him or something? I'm sure we're on time, I think? Without a watch, it's really hard to tell time. Without any idea of what to do, we decided to head back. 

“Well this sucks, guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow,” I tell bab.

“Hopefully it won't take long.” she replied.

“Why?” I asked.

“I want to leave tomorrow.” she told me. 

“To where? Besides looking for a way to get me back we have nowhere to go,” I tell her.

“I think I might have an idea?” Bab said.

“Were?” I asked but was interrupted by someone behind me.

“Excuse me.” the guy said as I turned to look at him I felt something hit me right in the chest and knocking me a few feet away.

“Alex!” Bab yelled before turning to the guy who hit me with a large hammer. 

She was about to shoot lightning when she was hit in the back of the head with something that released a cloud of dust all around her head. She began coughing loudly before turning to another guy who threw it. She raised her had to fire but nothing happens.

“Fuck this is too easy.” the man with the hammer said as he grabbed Babs hand and picked her up by it. 

She was flailing about and tried to kick him but nothing worked.

“Let go of her!” I yelled as I was finally able to get back up. Amazed that hammer didn't kill me. 

There was two of them. Bab can't use her electricity and all I have is a knife. Shit. I pull out the knife and devise the only plan I can think of. I rush the big guy holding Bab and use frost on him. I don't think it will do anything but it might cause him to drop her. As long as I can grab her before the other guy racks I might be able to run away.

However, my luck wasn't with me today as the moment I charged I was tackled by someone else to my right. As I landed on the ground he got right on top of me and blew that same dust in my face.

“Frost!” I yelled but nothing happened.

“Sucks for you, that dust seals magick for 10 minutes.” the guy above him said.

“What the fuck do you want!?” I asked.

“We want that bag of yours.” the guy told him. 

“Then take it!” I yelled.

“Sorry, if we could we would. But you see inns have a special magic put on them so items and belonging can only leave with their owners. So we want you to go get that bag. And if you don't….” he pointed at Bab.

As I looked over I watched as the big guy shoved something into her mouth as his friend picked up my knife and place the blade on her exposed arm. I watched as they tased her repeatedly. Her screams muffled by whatever they gagged her with.

“STOP!” I yelled.

“You got 5 minutes to grab the bag and bring it back or she’ll get worse.” he whispered in my ear.

“Well, this looks like fun.” I heard Noah say.

The guy on me looked over at Noah just as a rock flew over his head and hit the guy with the knife.

“Shit how are you here!” the guy yelled.

“Your friend really needs to plan his ambush better. Now, why don't you all just give up now before someone gets hurt.” Noah asked.

“Ya no. there's still 3 of us.” the guy said as he got off me and kicked me in the stomach. “What makes you think you can hurt us?”

“Me? Oh no, I'm not the one who's going to hurt you. She is.” Noah then pointed at a roof above us. standing up there with a sword drawn and lit on fire was sherry. “Attacking someone in the middle of the street, ya you guys are dumbasses.”

I couldn't even follow as she jumped down and threw a fireball at the big guy forcing him to drop Bab. Next was the guy who was sitting on me. He dodged out of the way and pulled out his own blade to fight. 

“You look fucked up,” Noah said to me as he crouched down and grabbed my arm. Having our bracelets meet. “Night god hears our bond, grant us access to new heights.”

Suddenly both bracelets began to glow.

“What did you do?” I asked.

“It's a temporary bond. Both groups are tied to one another for 3 hours. Heal!” Noah said and suddenly all the pain that I had was suddenly gone. “Healing magic only works with a partner.”

Speaking of partners I turn to see Bab still on the ground not moving. I didn't bother with the fighting going on between Sherry and the bandits as I ran over and picked Bab up.”

“Ha, ha! Wake up!” I yelled at her. All she could do was lit out a soft moan. At least she wasn't dead. 

“Heal,” Noah said as he walked over and healed Bab. When she finally opened her eyes I finally let out a breath of relief.

“Glad to see you both ok,” Sherry said a moment later sheathing her sword away.

Behind her, all 3 guys lay motionless on the ground.

“Wait how did you know we were in trouble?” I asked.

“Their dumbass friend tried to lead me out of town so he could jump me. When it didn't work he said that Marvo hired them to steal your bag and they were just trying to get us away so they could.” Noah explained. Before helping me up.

Bab tried to stand up but after the shocks, she took her body didn't want to work. Heal does work wonders but after effects of attacks, it can't heal. So I wound up giving her a ride on my back. 

“What are you going to do now?” I asked and looked at the bodies lying on the ground.

“We're going to arrest them and then go pay Marvo a visit,” Sherry told me. “As for you, go back to the inn and rest, she looks like she could use it.

“Ya today just really wasn't her day,” I tell them.

“Fuck you,” Bab said behind me.

“What did she say?” Sherry asked.

“She said thank you,” I tell them before saying goodbye and walked back to the inn.

“Whats wrong?” Sherry asked Noah an hour later.

“You really got to see this,” he told her and had her activate her start screen. “What is it?”

“Take a look at them,” Noah said and pointed to Bab and my names on their state screen.

“What wrong wi…. Wait that's not right, how?” sherry asked finally noticing what Noah saw.

“I don't know, but by the looks of it neither does he,” Noah said. 

“What know?” Sherry asked him.

“Nothing. If it's true then something big is going to happen. If we interfere it might make things worse.” Noah said as he sat back in his chair and crossed his arms. “Let's just hope he’s ready for whatever happens next.”

They then sat in silence as they stared at the name on the screen. Bab Ados.

Alexander March
Stats- lv11
HP-58 (+4)
Attack-19 (+3)
Defence-18 (+5)
Speed-15 (+2)
Regen-5 (+1)
Manna-20 

class-bass
Skills-none
Weapons-knife
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv11
HP-39 (+10)
Attack-6
Defence-6 (+10)
Speed-6 (+5)
Regen-5 (+3)
Manna-132

class-mage
Skills-potion maker
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold  3) 
silver  79)
bronze  70)
copper   0)

what should Alex become in the next chapter? a Fighter, rogue, tamer, or hunter. I have ideas for each that I could use but I want to see what you think.

lol, I'm a little surprised hunter is being picked so far. I'm also posting this story on 2 outer sights so I'm going to wait 3 more hours before I start writing. I want to see if anyone else picks anything. also if you like the story please check them out on the other 2 sights. thank again for liking the story so far.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/124226219-dropped-in-a-new-world

https://redwelch2222.deviantart.com/gallery/64307515/Dropped-in-a-new-world

Chapter 5. 

After the day Bab had I gave her the bead again as soon as we got back. 

“If I see Marvo before we leave I'm frying his ass,” Bab said as she slowly began to regain body function.

“Language little girl,” I told her as I took a seat next to her.

“Shut up. No one understands me,” she told me.

“Still kids shouldn't cures,” I tell her

“I'm not a fucking kid.” she snapped at me before rolling over and ignored me.

I just sighed leaving it as is and began sorting the items we got. I then looked over at my bag, all this over a stupid bag?

“I get my stuff might be rare but is it really necessary to go that far?” I asked out loud.

“Gun.” bab replied.

“Gun?”

“There have been others who have bought stuff like that into this world. Stuff that can make people feel good when burned. Stuff that can help the sick.” bab explained without looking at me.

“But you guys have magic. You can shoot lightning, Noah held us not too long ago.” I tell her still not getting it.

“Ya, we use magick. How many people in town have you seen wearing this?” Bab asked and raised her bracelet up.

Now that she mentioned it, I have not. The only people I've seen so far has been Sherry, Noah and the guys that attacked us.

“80% of people who get the bracelet die with it. Eather by a monster or the curse. So most people don't risk it.” Bab explained. 

“Why did you put one on then?” I asked her. For me, I want to go home and this is the only option I had, but Bab? She still won't tell me why she forced a bond. Even now she just ignores me again.

She didn't move from that spot at all until it was time for dinner. Which she quickly ate, drank her bottle, and shoved the pacifier in her mouth before laying back down.

I still don't understand why she’s so mad.

I decided to leave the wind cracked a bit just in case before I went to sleep myself. Hoping tomorrow will be a lot better.

The next morning I was greeted with a full diaper and a knock on the door. Bab’s reaction was just full of fear. She really didn't want any more people than necessary to see her in a diaper, let alone a full one.

“Who is it?” I asked without opening the door.

“Its sherry, I came to invite you both to breakfast.” sherry said threw the door.

“Cool, we’ll meet you downstairs in a few minutes, where getting dressed right now,” I tell her hoping that would buy us enough time to change a diaper without her knowing.

“Ok I'll meet you downstairs,” she said and we hard her leave.

After a quick diaper change for Bab and quickly packed my stuff we both went downstairs to meet Sherry and check out of the inn.

Sherry took us to a small restaurant where we meet with Noah. they were even nice enough to pay for breakfast. 

“So we wanted to know what your plans were?” Sherry asked.

“To be honest we don't know. I was told if I can find enough magick users I might be able to go home.” I tell them

“No one's been able to do that in years. But if you're determined to do it that may I make a suggestion?” Noah asked.

“Go ahead.”

“Go north to Omorashi city. There you should be able to find a gild or something to help” Noah suggested. And that actually wasn't a bad idea.

“There's just one problem.” sherry commented. Of course, there was. “The further north you go the stronger the monsters. So I recommend going to Pa’a kingdom first.”

“The what kingdom?” I asked.

“The Pa’a kingdom they are one of the kingdoms of the world. Each kingdom was made after a dark crystal was destroyed making the one who destroyed it, king or queen.” Sherry explained and pulled out a map.

The kingdoms are Pa’a, Parïtet, altabuul, on Misae, and Pariti, and Paridade on Guadalupe.

Parïtet was the furthest south on Misae and directly west of us. Above them was Pa’a and further north than that was Altabuul.

“The kingdoms all have people who are very powerful and Pa’a has some of the best trainers from all over,” Noah told us.

“Trainers?” I asked.

“They are veterans who have been fighting for a long time and have retired. To make money they help train people to get stronger and teach them new ways of killing monsters.” Sherry explained.

“What do you think Bab, should we go to Pa’a?” I asked her. She just nods in agreement.

“By the way have you picked a class you want to be?” Noah asked.

I did actually. I had to think long and hard about what I wanted to be. Out of them all, I took out mage, bow, and rogue. They just wouldn't suit me well. Tamer was a good option since I could possibly get a good monster to team up with. But it would basically be a big pet and right now I don't have the money to take care of one. I was stuck between fighter and hunter for the longest time.

The fighter was the better balance of stats, while hunter focuses on speed and regen. Fighter also has more classes they can turn into later while hunter only has one after it. But in the end, I knew what I had to be.

Alexander March
Stats- lv1
HP-60 (+4)
Attack-20 (+3)
Defence-19 (+5)
Speed-20 (+2)
Regen-7 (+1)
Manna-22 

class-hunter
Skills-hunter eyes.
Weapons-knife
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv11
HP-39 (+10)
Attack-6
Defence-6 (+10)
Speed-6 (+5)
Regen-5 (+3)
Manna-132

class-mage
Skills-potion maker
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold  3) 
silver  79)
bronze  40)
copper   0)

I had to go with the hunter for the skills. Hunters main skill is hunter's eyes. This will allow me to locate monsters a lot easier and also shows me what's valuable on them. Also, they have 2 other skills I can learn at lv10 and lv20. Basically, those skills will help us out a lot more than anything else at the moment. I might change classes later on but for now, I'll be a hunter.

“I got to say that's a good pick,” Noah said as I told him. “That class will come in handy.”

“Yep and know you should be able to use storage,” Sherry told me.

Sherry then showed me how it worked and explained it to me. The higher the class the more you can store. right now because my class is still low I can only store up to 10 items. Luckily there's a special trick to the magic. If you were to put 10 coins into the storage that would count as 10 items. But if you put the coins in a bag before you put it in then its only counted as one.

Meaning Bab’s and my bag only count as 2 items! Sweet!

“By the way, couldn't you have used it?” I ask bab.

“No, it only works when both parties are above a base. I had to wait for you,” she tells me and puts her backpack in the storage we shared.

“Ow and I had a few things for you,” Noah told me as he pulled a few things out of his storage.

The first was a book on monsters. It had everything from what they are, to what they drop and what the drops can be used for. Also scribbled in were some of Noah's own notes.” the next was a map of Misae. And finally, he pulled out a sword.

It was a medium-sized sword, about the length of my elbow to my fingers. And it was twice as heavy as my old sword.

“I can't take that,” I tell him.

“You're not, I'm loaning it to you. Right now you don't have the money to get a proper weapon. I want you to use that sword and if we ever meet again I want you to pay me back.” Noah told me. 

I was hard to argue with him. All I could do was say thank you.

Both Noah and Sherry saw us off as we left the little town I only now found out was called Ubunye town.

“Why did you give him that sword?” Sherry asked Noah once we were out of earshot.

“Like I said, he’s going to need it.”

“But you spent months getting the materials just for it.” sherry reminded him.

“Yep and I'm gambling it that I'll soon get something better later,” Noah said 

****************************************4 days later.

Traveling by foot sucks. Traveling with a kid who has to take a break every 2 hours from walking, was worse.

It took Bab and I a day to get to Ubunye town only because I was training on and off the whole time. Normally it would only take 6 hours.

But thanks to Bab being so small she can't walk more than 2 and a half hours at a time with a half an hour break. I tried to have her hidden on my back but because the ground is so uneven it's hard to walk while carrying her. But I did have an idea for something later on. 

During her breaks, I would do a little training of my own. It wasn't much but after 4 days I finally got used to the weight of the sword. 

Even while we're walking I'm trying new ice magic. I now have 2 new spells. Ice breathe, where I blow cold air out. The more mana I use the colder it gets. The other is ice shard. I can form a little ice shard and even levitate it a bit. I can then use it as a throwing weapon.

Bab has also been very pissed at me the last two days as well because I stole her pants. Her diapers are small enough that they can be hidden by normal pants. But with her walking around so much I noticed she was getting a heat rash on her legs around the diaper because of the pants.   

So I took them. Ow, she yelled and complained. She didn't have anything else. (note to self, get her more clothes.) so to cover up the diaper I made her a skirt. I zipped up my jacket, her small body fit thru the head hole and tied the sleeves around her waist to keep it up. 

It wasn't the best looking skirt but her legs could now breath and it made changing her a whole lot easier.

Next was camping. Bab had no idea how it worked and was stunned when we had to share my small tent. She tried to say I had to sleep outside at which point I picked her up and hung her by the sleeves of the jacket skirt right off a tree. 

“Ok, I'm getting tired of that bossy attitude,” I tell her.

“Let me down you ass!” she yelled as she struggled with getting herself down but found I tied the sleeves too well.

“That is MY tent, the food you are eating came from the money I got, if you're going to keep treating me like shit I will stop helping you,” I tell her.

“Ha, you wouldn't be here if it weren't for me!” Bab yelled at me. “I showed you how to use magic, I showed you how…”

I shoved her pacifier in her mouth to shut her up.

“Your right, however, John was the one who was supposed to come with me, he was the one who was supposed to show me those things. The only difference is you've just been a major pain in my ass by not helping with anything while I have to change your smelly ass every few hours.” I tell her. Before walking away.

“Where are you going!” she yelled as she took the pacifier out of her mouth.

“You'll see!” I yelled back and left her up there.

I left for about 20 minutes and going out a little bit. It's here I learned that when you get past a certain limit the bracelets start to sting a bit. But that stopped when I got back.

“I want to make you a deal,” I tell her.

“What time of deal?” she asked while glaring at me.

“I want to prove you're nothing but a spoiled brat that needs me to hold her hand,” I tell her and she got angry. “So I propose you go one day without my help.”

“Haw, that will be easy!” she shouted at me. And I only smiled.

“I thought you would say that so I prepared you something.” I tell her as I pulled out her backpack. “In here there is breakfast, lunch and tonight's dinner. Also in her is your pants, along with a tarp from my pack, my shovel, and everything you already had. You just have to go until we set up camp tomorrow.”

“What do I get out of this?” she asked. 

“You can have everything in the storage right now, including my sword,” I tell her and she was slightly stunned I would offer everything. “But if you lose you must accept my punishment.” 

“What are you going to spank me?” she asked.

“Nope, you'll just have this in your diaper,” I tell her and reveal a slime I caught not too long ago.

In the book, Noah gave me I learned slimes only eat dead things and are very harmless themselves. So Bab won't be in any danger but I wanted to make a point. I watched as her face when per whit as she looked at the yellow slime. 

“If you lose, you must have a slime in your diaper all day,” I tell her. “Or you can apologize to me right now, start respecting me a bit more and only have the slime in your diaper for an hour.”

No matter what she was going to be punished. I had enough of her attitude and this was the best way to do that.

“I except,” Bab told me. Her pried on the line. She knew she could do this.

“Ok then.” I then stabbed the slime with my knife knowing I could find extra later and helped bab down before taking my jacket back.

To be completely fair to Bab I took the tent down as I still had my sleeping bag and I started a fire.

I watched as Bab quickly started hers but I just as quickly put it out.

“Hay!” Bab yelled at me.

“Sorry, this will be my last bit of help. Heres some fire safety tips.” I tell her and pointed out a lot of problems with her fire. And even helped her get a new one ready.

Hay even I don't want to die in a forest fire because a kid didn't know any better.

Form then on things went just as I thought they would. For starters, she burnt her dinner trying to cook it. Having it too close to her fire. Next, her fire nearly went out twice because she didn't have enough wood. 

As I got in my sleeping bag she laid out the tarp and wrapped herself in the only blanket she had with her pillow and laid right next to her small fire.

A few hours later I got up and used the rest of my wood to keep her's going while she slept. I can be an ass but I'm not going to let her freeze.

The next morning I watched as she had to get out of her ruined pants. She was so cold she tried to huddle up as best she could which cause the diaper to leak. She then tried her best to get herself clean and haphazardly put the new diaper on. 

We then went out to gather more wood. I even showed her to use the rope I packed to tie a bundle of sticks together and place it in storage to help. She had a lot of trouble just with this because of her hands but she refused to give up.

With breakfast instead of burning her food, she dropped it. So I offered to feed her half of her lunch just so she didn't go hungry. She refused at first but I told her this one was free.

As we walk I almost found myself laughing at her misfortune. She was exhausted from being cold last night, hungry because she only had half a meal and was walking, her diaper felt uncomfortable because it wasn't taped up well and she had to tie a piece of rope around her waist to keep her pants up because she couldn't button them.

To make it worse a few hours later the messed up diaper leaked and she ruined another pair of pants. She was down to her last pair of pants and she spent an hour just trying to clean herself again.

The final straw happened as we stopped to have lunch a few hours later. She sat across from me. Staring at the food she dropped again. Just staring at it. 

“You ok?” I asked as I pulled out my bag. 

She just stood up. Not saying a word and walked over to me. When I looked at her face she was trying her hardest not to start crying right then and there. She had another wet spot on her pants.

“You know what you have to say,” I tell her. 

“I'm sorry.” she whispered.

“Speak up. I can't hear whispers.” I tell her. 

This is when she finally broke down and started crying. 

“I'm sorry!, I'm hungry, I'm tired, and I feel gross!” She told me while she cried.

I know we didn't move much but today I set up the tent early. I then proceeded to take her pants off and had to really get Bab clean from the (pun intended) shity job she did. Once she was cleaned up I fed her and had her get inside the tent and into my sleeping bag to take a much-needed nap.

When she got up a few hours later it was already getting dark. 

“I'm sorry,” she told me again as she sat down next to me. Not even bothering to cover up her surprisingly clean diaper.

“Don't worry about it. I've told you before I don't care about your problems.” I tell her.

“I know.” she replied.

“Just treat me with a little more respect, that's all I'm asking for,” I tell her.

“I will. Thank you,” she said

“Your welcome,” I tell her 

We sat there a moment before pulling the back of her diaper open and shoved a slime into it. Before she could scream I shoved her pacifier back into her mouth.

“You lost, keep it in their twenty minutes and we call it good,” I tell her.

Her face was a mixture of anger, sadness and disgust and a single tear in her eye. I grab her shoulder and pull her closer to me for a hug as we look at the fire and watch Bab’s heavily stained pants burn.

Alexander March
Stats- lv6
HP-67 (+4)
Attack-28 (+3)
Defence-25 (+5)
Speed-32 (+2)
Regen-7 (+1)
Manna-26 

class-hunter
Skills-hunter eyes.
Weapons-sword (D) (ability: groth)
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv15
HP-44 (+10)
Attack-8
Defence-8 (+10)
Speed-7 (+5)
Regen-9 (+3)
Manna-145

class-mage
Skills-potion maker
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold  3) 
silver  79)
bronze  40)
copper   0)

chapter 6

Bab was a lot more tolerable after that day, Still mad about the slime thou.

It's been about 2 days since then and we have finally made it to Pa’a. a big castle on a hill surrounded by a city. A large wall surrounds the city with only 2  gates in and out.

Bab was beyond embarrassed about going in town wearing my jacket as a skirt since she already ruined her own pants herself. But no one seemed to notice as we found a store and bought her a regular skirt.

Bab real wanted pants but after a minute of arguing I won out and we got the cheap knee length skirt.

Before we get anything else I wanted to take a look around town and get a feel of what it was like. For starters, what was the better Inn to stay at that's affordable and comfortable? Next, a few shops to check prices and see where I might find good deals. Thread a place to sell my items for more money, forth fins a taler to get Bab at least one outfit to give her a little more protection than just the magic items and to make me something useful for later.

After a few hours, we found a decent inn. It was 50 bronze a night but it was the best we could find. Bab and I decided to rest here for the rest of the day after 6 days of walking. The only time I left was to get food while Bab stayed in the room.

Dinner was 5 bronze but it smelled fantastic. BBQ ribs and smoked veggies. I couldn't wait to dig in! 

The moment I got back to the inn I noticed something on their wall. It looked like a bulletin board with jobs lined up everywhere. 

After taking a look I realized they were all types jobs, and all of them sorted to best reach their target.

The fighter was normally asked to protect something. Such as farms from beasts, or to help join the royal watch on the wall.

Bow, normally were asked to join the wall or join hunters to find specific monsters.

The mage was asked to make potions for sickness. (sadly Bab can't-do that)

Roge was asked to get stolen objects back

Tamers were asked a little of everything, except for potions.

Hunters were asked to hunt specific creatures and items.

And lastly, there were a few odd jobs that didn't really belong to anyone.

After looking at a few and asking people how they worked I grabbed 4 jobs and brought them with me back to the room.

“What's that?” Bab asked as I showed her the jobs I grabbed. She was doing her best to eat the rib by herself and was doing a really good job. Luckily she was above a plate so when she did drop it wasn't a waste.

“I grabbed a few jobs for us to do to make money,” I told her

“Whatcha got?” she asked.

“This one is tracking a pack of dogs that have been attacking the guards at night, 10 silver. find a black fang from a dog, I thought that might go well with the pack, 5 silver. And locate a silver bee’s nest close to the gate, do not kill!. 7 silver.” I tell her.

“What about that one?” Bab asked noticing the fourth job.

“This one is for you,” I tell her as I hold it up to read.

“Ow fuck no!” she yelled. “There is no way in hell I'm doing that!” 

“But it's perfect for you, and look at the reword,” I tell her.

“No fucking way!” she yelled.

“Why are you trying to kill me?” Bab asked as we walked through town to where her job was the next morning.

“Stop exaggerating. The job is great for what we need and we were already going to come here anyway,” I tell her

“Why!” she asked

“Because those magic items you wave won't help you forever. You need something else for when we might be at risk.” I tell her as we enter the taller shop.

“Aw hello, you two. How may I help you” the women behind the counter asked?

“A few things actually, I was wondering if this job was still open?” I asked and handed her the flyer.

The flyer asked for a girl between the ages of 9-12 to be used as models for new outfits. The reward is their pick of any outfit per 5 they try on. 

“Aw yes it is, is she the one?” the woman asked and looked at Bab who was still pouting.

“Yes, she is,” I tell the women.

“Great, we haven't gotten many 10-year-olds.” the women said.

“I'm not 10!” Bab shouted getting really pissed.

“Oh my, what was that?” the women asked.

“Sorry, for some reason she can't talk normal, thanks to our bond I can translate for you if need be,” I tell the women. “And right now she's just a little mad.”

“Is she an early bloomer?” the women asked.

“I don't know what you mean but I don't think so. No, it's something else. By any chance is there anyone else in the store?” I asked.

“Why?” the women asked and gave me a strange look.

I looked at bab then back at the women and whispered in her ear about Bab's condition.

“Ow, I'm so sorry dear. Hold on just one sec.” she said as she got up from behind the desk.

She was an older woman and a little on the bigger side but from the way she acted she seemed like she had a good heart as she turned her open sign to closed.

“Come this way dears.” she told us and led us into the back room. 

The room was cluttered with clothes all over the place. In the center of the room was a small platform. And behind it was a curtain to change.

“Ok so I'll have you go up on the platform for some measurements.” the women told Bab who stepped up. The women then took a tape measure and started her measurements. “So what brings you two into town?” 

“We're looking for a way to send me home,” I tell her.

I then proceeded to tell the women our story, as she sends bab behind the curtain to change.

“That quite the tail.” she said.

“Um, can I get something else?” Bab asked from behind the curtain.

“What's that dear?” 

“She wants something different.” I translate.

“This is part of the job dear, I just need to see what it looks like so I can make adjustments.” she told bab.

There was a moment of silence before Bab finally came out. She wore a long sleeve light blue t-shirt with a skirt that was above her knees and she was having a problem with that.

The women just praised how cute she looked and helped her to the platform. Here Bab was looked all over to check out the design. Anytime she saw a flaw she tried to fix it. 

“That's weird. It seems the back fills out a little more than I thought.” the women said as she then lifted Babs skirt. “Ow, my.”

Babs' face was in just shock, as it got red again. Yet another person found out her secret.

“That's what shes so embarrassed about,” I told the women. “That's why I asked for the job to be private. I'm hoping this won't be a problem”

“Ow no problem at all dears, in fact, this is a great opportunity!” the woman said excitedly.

“What?” Bab asked.

“What do you mean?” I asked 

“She is something special, someone, that need special clothing. This is a great way to gain a new experience!” the women said as she happily fixed the skirt a bit. “I'm so happy your daddy brought you to see me.”

For a second Bab and I didn't really process what she said then at the same time we started to tell her she was wrong.

“She’s not my daughter! She’s just someone I have to travel with ma’am.!” I try to tell her and she just laughed at us.

“First please call me Fran, and wasn't it you who said you adopted her?” Fran asked as she pushed Bab back behind the curtain and gave her a new outfit.

“Yes but that's only because she was in an orphanage and because of the bond I needed to take her with me,” I told Fran.

“So you don't take care of her?” she asked me already knowing what I would say.

“Yes I take care of her, but I see her more like a sister than anything,” I explain.

“I need some help” bab said behind the curtain.

“What she say?” 

“She needs help, her hands are messed up so if you gave her anything with buttons or zippers that might be the problem.

“I see.” Fran then giggled to herself before going behind the curtain and helping Bab into the next outfit.

Bab soon found herself enjoying the experience. A lot of the clothes she wore she would never wear at any other time but here, in a locked room and away from everyone else. She could feel a little normal. 

One outfit had a very short skirt that the bottom of her diaper even poked out of. I even joked that Fran should use that for the adventure outfit. Bab just gave me the bird.

After 3 hours we were finally done. Most Bab didn't like but she did try on a few that she really did like.

“Because of your little problem, I would like you to come back tomorrow for the outfits. I want to make a few adjustments,” Fran told us and we agreed. “Also one last thing, the outfit you asked for will be ready by then as well.

“Thank you.” we both told her 

The rest of the day was just as good. After lunch, we went hunting for the bee’s nest. It took a long while but thanks to Noah’s notes we were able to locate a nest. Silver bee’s honey produced an effect that acts similar to coffee and the bee’s only make the honey in the wild.

After turning in that job we went to the gate entrance and waited for the dogs to attack. The moment they did we fought them until they tried to run off. Thanks to the hunter's skills I was able to track them. Bab and I soon finished them off and even got the black tooth.

With that done we finally went back to the inn to relax and have dinner.

“That was fun,” I tell Bab as I feed her.

“Ya, I was terrified at first about the clothes.” bab told me.

“Ya, but you really started enjoying yourself there. And don't lie, I saw the smile you had trying on the clothes.” I tell her and she gave a slight blush.

“Fine yes I liked it. I liked feeling normal for once,” she said as she took a bite out of the spoon I was holding for her.

“So what do you say?” I asked her. She just gave me a puzzled look. “I found the job, and you enjoyed it.”

“Ok thank you, daddy,” Bab said sarcastically and we both started laughing.

“Ya, no I still think of you as a sister,” I tell her when we both stopped laughing.

“I've been meaning to ask, what's your family like?” bab asked me.

“I'm an only child. Dad left while I was a kid so it was mostly me and my mom.” I tell her.

“That sucks,” Bab replied.

“Not really, yes there were hard times but we got through them. Mom started dating and one of her boyfriends had a daughter how I treated like a sister.” I explain before laying back on the bed. “Sadly they broke up and I haven't seen her since.”

Bab doesn't say a word after hearing that.

“Hey Bab, what about you?” I asked.

“I don't want to talk about it.” she told me not even bothering to look at me.

“Hey, I want you to know I'll be here when you're ready to talk,” I tell her as I reached over and gave her hand a slight squeeze.

She didn't say anything to me. Just got up, pulled her skirt down and crawled into the sleeping bag to go to sleep.

“Good night,” I tell her.

The next day we meet back up with Fran who already had the shop closed for us. 

“You're going to like this,” she said as she pulled out 7 different outfits. 5 casual, 1 for bed, and the last was for when we adventure.

The casual outfits were a mixture of long skirts, pants, shirts, a long dress, socks, and a few hair accessories. Next was the sleepwear, a big pink onesie with a weird looking black design over it and a flap on the butt.

“You will look so cute in these, and the onesie will keep you nice and warm at night!” Fran told Bab with excitement.

I was quite amazed at how everything looked. And everything was designed with Bab’s diaper in mind, easily concealing it.

Fran then took Bab into the back room and asked me to wait and see what the adventure outfit looked like. I could hear a bit of a struggle behind the curtain and was really hoping this worked out.

“Introducing the latest in young teen adventure fashion BAB!” Fran announced before pulling the curtain away and having Bab walk onto the platform.

At first glance, it just looked like jeans a t-shirt with a jacket and some boots.

But upon looking a bit closer you notice the extra padding in the pants and jacket for extra protection. The boots looked like regular hiking boots and would work great for the amount of walking we’ll have to do. The t-shirt, on the other hand, looked a like a regular shirt. Except there was something different with this one…

“Are you wearing a padded bra?” I asked.

It here I learned something, her magick might not hurt me, but a boot to the nuts will drop me to my knees easily.

“The outfit has been well equipped with defensive buffs just like you asked. And yes that is a bra and it has special magic items to help with the defenses,” Fran told me.

“That's…...good…..” I chook out.

After a few minutes, I was finally able to stand back up and proceeded to get out my money.

“I'm sorry if this isn't enough but if we could I would like to pay the outfit off in payments if that's alright with you,” I tell Fran and pulled out the gold coins.

“Wait, this outfit cost more than 4 gold!” Bab asked stunned. But yes. Its lined with magic. Her defense will jump up a lot.

“Ow put that away, I have a different payment in mind,” Fran told us and looked at Bab. “come back here and model for me again a few more times and we'll call it even.”

“Wait but the outfit was custom made, and has a magic in it. That's wort nearly 10 gold.” I exclaim, 

“Yes, 8 gold to be precise, but let me tell you both something. You gave me a challenge yesterday. In comes a girl who has to try and hide a diaper under her clothes when none are made for that. When you get as good at your job as I am then you start to look forward to jobs like that.” Fran told us.

And so we made a deal. Bab would come in and model for Fran whenever she could while we were staying here.

With Bab new outfit we were now one step closer to our goal. And I no longer had to worry so much about her getting hurt out there.

Alexander March
Stats- lv7
HP-69 (+4)
Attack-29 (+3)
Defence-26 (+5)
Speed-33 (+2)
Regen-7 (+1)
Manna-27 

class-hunter
Skills-hunter eyes.
Weapons-sword (D) (ability: groth)
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv16
HP-45 (+20)
Attack-8
Defence-8 (+40)
Speed-7 (+9)
Regen-9 (+3)
Manna-149

class-mage
Skills-potion maker
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold  4) 
silver  0)
bronze  80)
copper   0)

“Ow and Alex, I'm not yet finished with that special order yet but I will have it for you soon” Fran whispered in my ear while Bab was getting changed.

“Thank you, that one will be a great help,” I tell her.

Edited by lightman
forgot 2 words (see edit history)