Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Drunken wetting

This is a RL experience I had a few years ago. Me and the girl I was with at the time went out to go see a movie. Before we went we stopped at the liquor store and got a bottle of Bacardi since that was her preferred choice. We also bought some large sodas, drank half of them and filled them back up with the booze. Now she was always pretty light weight when it came to drinking so this was a lot for her. We snuck our drinks into the movie and proceeded to catch a nice buzz while we enjoyed the show( actually didn't enjoy the show because it was a shitty movie). By the end of the movie she was pretty tipsy, being goofy and getting very touchy feely etc. after the movie we drove around for a bit while she continued to fill up her cup and get more and more wasted. When we pulled in to her apartment complex we got outta the car and had a smoke, that's when she told me she really had to pee but didn't want to go inside yet (her mother was there watching her kid while we went out for the night) because it would be like our night was over. So we stayed outside smoking and making out. she kept saying she had to go bad, holding herself and dancing around so I said why don't we just go in, thank hid she said no. There was a gas station two blocks away and she wanted to go there to use the bathroom. So we start walking and we get about 100 feet when she stops and puts her arms around me and says she has to go now. I ask her if she can make it to the gas station and she said no. So I say just go. She says "in my underwear?" ( she was wearing a summer dress and blue panties) and I say yeah, then within about two seconds I hear a large amount of liquid splattering on the ground. I look down and there are streams running down her legs and a puddle forming on and around her sandles. She completely pissed herself. It was amazing!! Then we made out some more and when we finally walked in her apartment she walked up the stairs before me and stuck her ass out and lifted her dress to expose her very wet ass of her panties. We ended the night with me going down on her and fucking her, she didn't know that I was in to that sort of thing. Was an amazing night!! One of my all time favorites 

I did talk to her about how that particular experience was a huge turn on for me but never the extent of how much I was/am actually into it. And I was able to get her to willingly wet for me several more times. We are still together but it has been several years since she's had an accident, or wet for me. This was one of the only genuine accidental wettings I ever saw from her or anybody

I told her about how I enjoyed it but not really if she did. Not at that moment anyway. She wet several more times for me upon my request and she said she enjoyed it but that may have been a passing thing because she hasn't for years even if I ask. She used to every once in a while piss in just her panties and send pics to me and sit on my lap and start making out with me and just piss her pants. It was a great time but I fear that time has passed

7 hours ago, Maxpower said:

I told her about how I enjoyed it but not really if she did. Not at that moment anyway. She wet several more times for me upon my request and she said she enjoyed it but that may have been a passing thing because she hasn't for years even if I ask. She used to every once in a while piss in just her panties and send pics to me and sit on my lap and start making out with me and just piss her pants. It was a great time but I fear that time has passed

I would love to be in a relationship with a girl who would pee in her pants when she gets the urge.. A girl doing it on my lap is my biggest fantasy!

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎28 at 7:03 AM, Maxpower said:

Maybe you should recall this experiences with her one day and maybe she will agree to do it again!