Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So me and my lover were doing more abdl stuff. We opened up our new diaper pack and loved everything about them. Super soft, super comfy, and adorable. They were ABU preschool abdl diapers off of ebay (HIGHLY RECOMMEND, if you love cute designs and thick diapers that can hold a lot these are for you). We were so excited to try these ones out since our first pack didn't really have any design on it, just a fading line when you peed. These ones you could see the wet patch growing from the outside and they were perfectly fitting to me and my lover.

He changed me into mine first and then i changed him into his. We filled up our water bottles and sat there cuddling in bed. As we were cuddling we took big gulps of water every few minutes while watching Impractical Jokers (funny as hell). The laughing made things harder, and he began feeling something faster than i did. He can hold a lot but once it hits him, he cannot stop thinking about it. I was getting there as well, and kept drinking as much as i could to match his desperate need. Eventually i did, and started squirming around as we watched our show. He ran his hand up my thigh and began rubbing between my legs hard against my diaper. "Mmmmmmm you gotta go potty baby?" he said in a low seductive voice. I nodded and kept holding on as much as i could, him not far behind my level of need. "You gonna pee your diaper like the naughty girl you are?" i nodded again, sucking my pacifier and blushing

Within an hour or so we could not take it any longer, both sitting there holding ourselves. "Can you hold it any longer baby?" he asked me, i shook my head, legs shaking, holding myself, and whining softly. "Do you wanna wet yourself like the bad girl you are?" he asked, i moaned and nodded. He began rubbing my diapered crotch again and i rubbed him back. We sat there and he kept encouraging me to let go. "I gotta go potty so badly baby" i mumbled through my pacifier. "You wanna let go now? wanna pee in your diaper?" he replied back, i nodded and bounced up and down. "You can do it baby... it's gonna feel so good to let go, it'll feel so warm", his descriptive only made me more desperate to pee. He rubbed me harder and kissed my neck. "Pee baby, be my bad little girl and pee your diaper" he commanded. I squirmed more and more and began to leak "It's gonna come out! i cant hold it anymore!" i said. "Pee baby.... pee for me!" he said, and soon after i began wetting my diaper, once he felt my diaper getting warm he began peeing as well. 

Once we were done after about a minute, he rubbed me again and smiled "You are so naughty, such a bad little girl" he said seductively. I kept peeing and peeing after every 3 minutes due to how much i drank. Soon we began passionately kissing and holding each other. "I've been such a naughty girl baby" i moaned to him. "Yes you have baby, i love my bad naughty girl" he moaned back. I kissed him even deeper and asked him what he was gonna do about it. "I'm gonna punish you for being so bad" he said and flipped me over and began smacking my ass. He gave a good smack on one cheek after another, then both cheeks, and rubbed my ass after each smack. I kept moaning and begging for more as my wet diaper rubbed against me. Soon after we got changed, cleaned up and had some fun ;)