One Last Time: A Choose Your Own Omorashi Adventure

Page 4, let's do things differently this time! :)

And I love this story, it had a good ending - at least for me. But I hope that they will have a more romantic end this time. :( I ship them!

4 hours ago, Pilly Christal said:

Page 4, let's do things differently this time! :)

And I love this story, it had a good ending - at least for me. But I hope that they will have a more romantic end this time. :( I ship them!

I was hoping we would do thing a bit differently, though we probably got my favourite ending already. This isn't really a romantic story I'm afraid, though we are certainly free to imagine they might get together when they meet back up. :) On the romantic front however, I anticipate my next interactive be be a sequel to "The Library" where the protagonist and Shauna have a date. 

"I'm just going to check out the blackberry bushes for a minute." You interrupt Aara's monologue.

"It's a bit early in the year for them to be ripe." Aara peers at the bushes. "And besides the bus will arrive any minute."

"I'll catch up with you in a minute." You say meaningfully, hoping she'll get the hint.

"Oh!" She catches your drift and blushes. "Fair enough. See you in a minute then." She says and walks on slowly so you can catch up with her.

You dash into a clear patch amid the bushes quickly. No point lollygagging about and missing the bus. But you're only half-way through peeing when you hear a loud rustling in the bushes behind you. The person who owns the nearest house maybe? You frantically stop peeing and put yourself back inside your shorts before you turn around...

It's just a fox. Still you've never liked foxes and you've peed enough to make it home easily, so you back away quickly to the road and start walking quickly to catch up with Aara. It's at this point you realise that you didn't do things earlier in the order you had intended. A broad wet patch has spread across the front of your shorts. Your stomach lurches. How are you possibly going to keep Aara from noticing?

It can't be done. Don't go to the bus stop until after Aara has gone. Catch the late bus home after your pants have dried. Turn to page 9

Give it your best shot. Use your backpack and hands to block her line of sight. You can do this! Turn to page 19

Hmm, I say page-9.

Wait around for your pants to dry a bit (and bladder to fill up), walk to the bus stand only to realize Aara missed the previous bus as well.

Page 19!

That backpack can be really useful, and if it's not, at least we tried.

And I'm really happy to hear that we will have a dating story as well! I'll wait for it. ^^

You go out with right good hopes and dreams of keeping Aara from noticing your wet shorts. Those hopes prove immediately forlorn. Aara's eyes dart to your crotch the moment your bag isn't directly in front of you.

"Did you wet yourself!" Aara exclaims with wide eyes.

There isn't really any point trying to deny it. It's pretty clear that you have."There was a fox, and I thought I'd finished, but actually..." What do you even say at this point? Do you try to make a joke out of it? Because you aren't that funny. You are pretty sure you just look sad.

"Oh it's OK. These things happen. Johnno Watson wet himself at Tilly Deane's party last month." Aara says while not taking her eyes off on your groin. You decide to sit in the dust to wait for the bus so you can rest your backpack on your lap.

"Sure. But Johnno drank a bottle of Jim Beam and half a case of XXXX." You aren't sure why you are trying to convince her this is a big deal.

Aara pauses for a second,  "I won't tell anyone. If you are worried about that at all."

"You just told me about Johnno." You say with a trace of bitterness.

"You already knew!"

"Sure. But you didn't know that." You regret saying that the moment the words leave your mouth. 

You sit in silence until the bus arrives. Very late. She still sits next to you on the bus but you don't feel like talking. Not even to apologise. It's a surprise when Aara starts talking to you a few minutes before your stop.

"I wasn't drunk the last time I wet my pants either."

You aren't sure what to say but you look at her in surprise. That was not something you expected her to say.

"It was about three months ago. I needed a wee, but my sister made me laugh, and then I didn't need a wee anymore." Aara shrugs matter-of-factly. "So now we're even. I won't tell anyone because if I do you can tell them about me. Fair enough?"

It is fair enough. But you are still embarrassed to talk to her. So you don't. You don't say anything to her at school the next day. Or any day after that. You don't say anything to her at any of the numerous house parties after school breaks up. You don't say anything to her ever again.

Until you run into her on a street ten years later and a hundred miles away.

"Hey?"

Congratulations you've unlocked the Wet Your Pants In The Bushes and Get Caught by Aara ending!

Second time through complete. :) Hope y'all liked it even if you didn't get all the choices you preferred. I'm keen to run through it again, maybe one more time, and see how it pans out if you make better/worse/different choices. Then we might move on to something different.

You instantly recognise the woman walking toward you. Red hair, freckles, broad smile with big white teeth. Aara Grantly. You went through the entirety of school in the same year group, primary and high. Her grandparent's farm was adjacent to the farm where you grew up. She liked horses and reading. You had a crush on her when you were twelve. You haven't seen her since though, you moved to the city to find a job, she moved to Europe to find herself. It must be nearly ten years since you last saw her, probably at one of those house parties after school broke up and before everyone left town and never came back. But that was only the last time you saw her, you instantly remember the last time you actually hung out; that last bus ride. 

The final siren announces the end of another school day. It's your 8th last one. You're well and truly over it. There are only a couple of weeks left before you can officially sign out for the last time and get on with your real life. You gather up your revision materials into your backpack and head for the school gate. Inconveniently, the only bus that goes anywhere near your house doesn't pick up from the school. You have a ten minute walk out onto Maranoa Rd ahead of you. Still it's a nice enough spring day and this is the 8th last time you'll have to do it. The 8th last time you'll have to ride the clanging, juddering bus home for the best part of an hour. 

You pass the school toilets on the way to the gate in the low metal fence. You do need to pee, but are torn. If you stop for a quick leak there is every chance you will miss the 3:20 bus and have to wait in the sun for the 4:20. But if you don't then the bus ride will probably be pretty uncomfortable. You make up your mind quickly.

To use the school toilets turn to page 15

To skip the toilets turn to page 8