Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

One Last Time: A Choose Your Own Omorashi Adventure

You instantly recognise the woman walking toward you. Red hair, freckles, broad smile with big white teeth. Aara Grantly. You went through the entirety of school in the same year group, primary and high. Her grandparent's farm was adjacent to the farm where you grew up. She liked horses and reading. You had a crush on her when you were twelve. You haven't seen her since though, you moved to the city to find a job, she moved to Europe to find herself. It must be nearly ten years since you last saw her, probably at one of those house parties after school broke up and before everyone left town and never came back. But that was only the last time you saw her, you instantly remember the last time you actually hung out; that last bus ride. 

The final siren announces the end of another school day. It's your 8th last one. You're well and truly over it. There are only a couple of weeks left before you can officially sign out for the last time and get on with your real life. You gather up your revision materials into your backpack and head for the school gate. Inconveniently, the only bus that goes anywhere near your house doesn't pick up from the school. You have a ten minute walk out onto Maranoa Rd ahead of you. Still it's a nice enough spring day and this is the 8th last time you'll have to do it. The 8th last time you'll have to ride the clanging, juddering bus home for the best part of an hour. 

You pass the school toilets on the way to the gate in the low metal fence. You do need to pee, but are torn. If you stop for a quick leak there is every chance you will miss the 3:20 bus and have to wait in the sun for the 4:20. But if you don't then the bus ride will probably be pretty uncomfortable. You make up your mind quickly.

To use the school toilets turn to page 15

To skip the toilets turn to page 8

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's embarrassing to be slipping Aara's pads and serviettes into your underwear. But it'll be even more embarrassing if you start leaking and your pants get wet when you had a chance to keep that from

You instantly recognise the woman walking toward you. Red hair, freckles, broad smile with big white teeth. Aara Grantly. You went through the entirety of school in the same year group, primary and hi

*Turns to page 5*

8 hours ago, mikedewars said:

I'm sorry. I can't seem to turn to page 8 on my mobile. Maybe you could walk me thru it?

I'm not quite sure how to respond to this.

If you are joking; haha! :)

If you are serious; The way these kind of stories work is by the author writing part of the stories and then presenting you and other readers with a choice of two or more options. In my case I've chosen to write in second person and present the options in the format of "Choose Your Own Adventure" books. It's just because I like the style. Once a few, at least three, people vote and between 3 days and 2 weeks pass, depending how busy/inspired I am, I'll write the next part of the story dependent on which option got the most votes. Metaphorically I'll "turn the page" for you at that stage with a new post. The whole thing should take about three months to complete.

My previous interactive story, now completed, The Library - A Choose Your Own Omorashi Adventure should give you a bit of an example of how it works.   

You decide you'll be fine to wait till you get home. If you end up missing the 3:20 despite your haste you can always take a quick pee on the side of the road at the bus stop. There isn't any cover there but no one else catches your bus normally and there isn't much through traffic so if you are quick about it it isn't a big deal. You've done it plenty of times of the years. 

With that in mind you don't think twice about pulling out your half full water bottle and finishing it off. It tastes warm and plastic, you last refilled it a couple of hours ago during lunch and it's been mostly sitting in your school backpack since. You replace the empty bottle in your pack.

The air is still and cloudless, and the endless drumming of countless cicadas provides a constant unnoticed background hum. You start to sweat a little in the sun.

"Hey! Dude, wait up!"

You turn at the familiar voice. Aara Grantly. Wavy red hair half-way down her back, a pattern-less myriad of freckles, girls' school uniform combination of thin white blouse and navy blue tartan skirt as short as the vice-principal will let them get away with. It matches the boys' uniform, except the skirt is substituted for corduroy shorts, long enough to just qualify as shorts. She power-walks up to you as you pause to wait for her to catch up. Your relationship is not exactly friends but certainly friendly. She randomly, every few months, catches your bus out to her grandparent's place. You talk on the bus but seldom at any other time.

She explodes into happy chatter once she reaches you. "I thought you might not have been getting the bus home, missed you at the gate, had to stop for a wee, I was busting the whole last period! You know how Mrs Donny never lets anyone go to the toilet? I was, like, bouncing up and down the last fifteen minutes!"

Conversations with Aara are like being caught in a waterfall. You mostly just listen.

A couple of minutes before the bus stop there is a patch of blackberries bushes by the side of the road. You have the idea that you could nip behind them for a pee. It'll take a few minutes and your watch is already at 3:19 so missing the bus is a real possibility, but you certainly can't pee in front of Aara at the bus stop if you need to later. 

To use the blackberry bushes turn to page 4

To hurry to the bus stop turn to page 11

On 10/4/2017 at 7:27 PM, Manowar said:

Page 11. No time for jump into blackberry bushes, besides it is no good for the plant :P

I don't think blackberry is that easy to kill. :p

On 10/6/2017 at 4:55 AM, Mickey said:

Page 11 of course!

You can't possibly admit to being desperate enough to pop behind a bush to your crush now, can you? And the bus will be there soon (or will it?). 

I rather suspect not...

On 10/11/2017 at 10:00 AM, Pilly Christal said:

Page 11 :)

I'm happy to see your new interactive story! :)

Yay :) I'm planning on going an update a week now this is my only interactive to keep up with.

You decide you'll be fine, but even as you keep walking you realise you've crossed a bit of a Rubicon. Assuming the two of you make the 3:20 you still won't get to your stop until just after 4. It's about a five minute walk from the stop at the end of your driveway to your actual house, but you can easily stop and pee on a tree the moment the bus moves off. So about a 45-50 minute wait, which feels manageable. Unless you've missed the bus in which case it'll be an hour and forty-five minutes, which could be dicey. You hope you made the right call.

Aara is still talking about something funny that happened in school. You respond with "uh-huhs" whenever she pauses to take a breath.

The bus stop is just a rusty pole standing askew on the dusty side of Maranoa road. A battered square of yellow atop the post suggests that buses sometimes stop here. a fallow fields stretch away on both sides of the road, loose topsoil spins in tiny willy-willies. There is no shelter. Which is rubbish in hot weather, or rain. You won't miss the daily bus ride one bit. You join Aara in a gossip about a couple of student who got busted shagging in the sick-bay after hours, apparently they won't be allowed to go to the formal.

Aara does a spot on impression of your uptight principal. You are really busting, should have peed at school after all. You glance down at your eight dollar Casio, 3:32. Damn bus must have run early again. 

You normally like to fidget or pace around when you need the toilet, but with Aara's attention on you that isn't really an option. It'll be better once the bus eventually arrives. Sitting down always makes it easier to wait.

She keeps up with the impressions of teachers. Normally you'd be happy to joke around with Aara but you really don't want to laugh right now. You still end up chuckling and in no time you are both in stitches. Literally pissing yourselves laughing. Well she isn't. But you are.

Not much. Just a tiny drop. A tenth of a second leak. But it's not a good sign. It's 3:51, the bus isn't due for almost half an hour, and if you keep laughing you are definitely going to piss yourself on the side of the road in front of a girl from your school.  

To tell Aara to stop making you laugh turn to page 6

To tell Aara you are going to walk away a bit to pee turn to page 3

To say nothing and hope for the best turn to page 12

Let's turn to Page-6, followed by Page-3. It wouldn't do to just blurt out our bladder status to our crush, but if she asks, we can confess. That should be an interesting conversation.

Also, I'm not in to wetting, and if we keep hoping for the "best", wetting in the bus seems to be the likely conclusion. I would rather be desperate in there ;)

[My "best case scenario" - we agonize some more, become increasingly desperate and finally confess. She expresses her sympathy rather long-windedly, while we hop from foot to foot. By the time we finally manage to gain some relief in the fallows, something happens, may be a policeman passes by, and we have to cut our relief short. Much shorter than we would have liked ;)]

On 10/18/2017 at 3:29 AM, Manowar said:

I would like to see what would happend at page 3 but I guess I'll be overvoted. So also tur to page 12.

I'm cool with optional preferential voting, or instant run-off if that's a more familiar term for the same thing, when I offer more than two choices. I'll consider your primary vote as "3" with a second preference for "12" if that's ok? That should eliminate tactical voting considerations. And goes for everyone else if you feel like including preferences. :)

11 hours ago, Mickey said:

Let's turn to Page-6, followed by Page-3. It wouldn't do to just blurt out our bladder status to our crush, but if she asks, we can confess. That should be an interesting conversation.

Also, I'm not in to wetting, and if we keep hoping for the "best", wetting in the bus seems to be the likely conclusion. I would rather be desperate in there ;)

[My "best case scenario" - we agonize some more, become increasingly desperate and finally confess. She expresses her sympathy rather long-windedly, while we hop from foot to foot. By the time we finally manage to gain some relief in the fallows, something happens, may be a policeman passes by, and we have to cut our relief short. Much shorter than we would have liked ;)]

To give you, and everyone else, a bit of a behind the curtains information; I've storyboarded all potential choices and their outcomes for the entire project. There are multiple potential endings, at least one of which includes wetting, at least one of which doesn't. I won't say any more on that score for fear of ruining the story. :)

I'm also happy to rerun the story later if people are keen to see "alternate" endings.

6 hours ago, WaityKaty said:

I'm cool with optional preferential voting, or instant run-off if that's a more familiar term for the same thing, when I offer more than two choices. I'll consider your primary vote as "3" with a second preference for "12" if that's ok? That should eliminate tactical voting considerations. And goes for everyone else if you feel like including preferences. :)

Superb!!! Let it be this way. I am looking forward to seeing next chapter. Please do not let us waiting that long :).

Okays. We are going with page 3 after a quick OPV calculation.

You aren't keen on the idea of telling Aara you are going to have to pee on the side of the road. But, hey, you are going to have to pee on the side of the road.

"Hey... I know it's kinda gross but I really have to pee. I'm just going to go over and water that fence post." You say waving at a rotting paling about twenty metres away. The wires that once connected it to its neighbours are long gone, as, for that matter, are its neighbours.

Her eyes widen in surprise but she doesn't seem at all perturbed. "Cool cool. Prolly a good move. You don't want to end up busting on the bus. One time I really needed to..." You don't mean to be rude but now you've decided you are going to pee you really don't have the bladder strength to stand there and listen to Aara tell you a story about needing to pee.

You don't want to look weird by rushing, and you don't want to check whether she is looking, so you walk casually over to your designated peeing stick. The paling crawls with bull-ants. Making sure you aren't standing amid any of the ants you unzip your shorts and pull yourself free. Your red briefs have a small maroon wet patch the size of a fifty-cent piece where you laughed a few minutes ago. It was a good idea to go pee before things ended really badly. You've just started to relax and the first drops of pee are sprinkling against the dust at the base of the post when...  

"Dude! The bus is coming!"

Of all the timing! You clamp your muscles shut and manage to stop peeing. You take a couple of seconds to shake off the loose drops before you put yourself away and run back to the bus-stop. Aara is just getting on and showing her pass to the bus driving when you arrive. You scoop you bag up out of the dust and dig out your own pass. With some annoyance you think that Aara could have just held the bus for you.

The bus isn't crowded but there are perhaps a dozen people already on board. Mostly older people coming back from running messages in town. You slide in beside Aara.

"Feeling better?" She asks you with a smirk.

To imply that you successfully peed turn to page 7

To admit you are still busting turn to page 16