Oh snap, wild frog girl omo! This is very welcome, and I hope she's not the only girl from MHA you plan on drawing.

9 minutes ago, MasterXploder said:

Oh snap, wild frog girl omo! This is very welcome, and I hope she's not the only girl from MHA you plan on drawing.

I can easily see drawing Ochaco or Mina in the future for sure, do you have a favorite?

5 minutes ago, dodedrea said:

I can easily see drawing Ochaco or Mina in the future for sure, do you have a favorite?

Tsuyu was already best girl, but Ochako is a close second, then Momo for third. If you really wanna challenge yourself, though, try drawing omo for Tooru. Bonus points if she's just in her hero costume.

1 hour ago, MasterXploder said:

Tsuyu was already best girl, but Ochako is a close second, then Momo for third. If you really wanna challenge yourself, though, try drawing omo for Tooru. Bonus points if she's just in her hero costume.

TSUYU-SUPREME-BEST, but I'll move on after this drawing before this becomes a full-Tsuyu thread. I have a 13-page solo Tsuyu omo scenario storyboarded out, but I'm unsure if I'll move forward with it or go with another idea. 

Ochaco is guaranteed going to be in this thread and Tooru I think it is one of those 'seems super easy, but ends up being impossible somehow' things. Maybe I'll give that a shot in the future!

tsf2.png

8 hours ago, dodedrea said:

Midnight is best hero, this is inarguable and absolute.

It was love at first sight with Tsuyu and watching the series only made it better. These are AMAZING and so satisfying to look at! Thank you so much!

Also, if you don't mind me asking, would you share what you were planning for the omo story of her in case you decide to move on to something else? You really got me curious~

7 hours ago, Sgt. Xana said:

Hey Signet, fancy meeting you here!

Haha, heya Xana! Nice to meetcha on the other side : ]

6 hours ago, Grim Reaper said:

All very cute

Thank yuuu! Hopefully more cuteness coming your way!

Dodedrea, please don't smite me, however if you have time, at some point could you do Zarya from overwatch? Sorry if you aren't doing requests I just feel that she is criminally under represented in the modern omo landscape. Anyways thank you :3

There are few notifications I love to see more than a fresh Dodedrea thread!

23 minutes ago, Grim Reaper said:

words words please smite me words words overwatch words words words words

Did somebody say OmoWatch?

No idea if that's something you're interested in doing ITT, but I'll certainly second it regardless!

17 hours ago, dodedrea said:

Haha, heya Xana! Nice to meetcha on the other side : ]

Ditto! Always nice to see a familiar face here, and you aren't the first!

On 9/26/2017 at 10:29 PM, dodedrea said:

I really wanted to work on drawing people as I usually draw furry stuffs and thought what better practice than running through bestest-girls/waifu-supreme! After a few drawings I'll open it up for requests and complete random ones others list (husbando also acceptable of course!). 

#1 ☑ Tsuyu Asui from Boku no Hero Academia (likely will draw more of her too!)

Oh god, and I'm literally just now watching this series and was thinking of commissioning something for her. I have no idea what it is about Tsuyu but something about her character really strikes a chord with me >_>

Keep up the great work!

On 9/27/2017 at 7:14 AM, Captain L said:

Midnight is best hero, this is inarguable and absolute.

Waifu wars end with no victors, the only results are blood being shed. They say the Hundred Years War (1337-1453) between the kingdoms of France and England was not actually about status, land, or possessions, but was actually about whether from Kallen or C.C. from Code Geass were the superior waifu.

That being said, how dare you compare my supreme S+ tier Tsuyu to a lowly C tier Midnight?!  :warning:

On 9/27/2017 at 7:15 AM, lordbardak said:

It was love at first sight with Tsuyu and watching the series only made it better. These are AMAZING and so satisfying to look at! Thank you so much!

Also, if you don't mind me asking, would you share what you were planning for the omo story of her in case you decide to move on to something else? You really got me curious~

Thanks so much for the compliments! 

I won't post it quite yet because I would hate to have the summary be lackluster. I have a four separate 13-14 page comics fully planned (all different scenarios/characters, not just MHA), just a matter of which to execute. I think I might compile all 4 of them together and post them to see which people would have the most interest in or vote on it or something. I'll definitely keep you posted though!

10 hours ago, dodedrea said:

Waifu wars end with no victors, the only results are blood being shed. They say the Hundred Years War (1337-1453) between the kingdoms of France and England was not actually about status, land, or possessions, but was actually about whether from Kallen or C.C. from Code Geass were the superior waifu.

And this is also the reason everybody is talking shit about everybody who doesn't like the same anime ships as they do *cough* fuckyoupeoplewhodontlikeashxserena *cough*

And also why people like to make sex jokes with lolis. Because they are pedophiles.

... And talking about girls with hot body parts in... pokemon... which is supposed to be kid friendly... and also doesn't follow the actual game story... and also has dirty fanfics of... human x pokemon inter- What is with these people!?

Oh right, i'm on a website about urinating, so that makes me as dirty as everybody else. no offense everybody else.

5 minutes ago, wheatley said:

ashxserena

*drools*

5 minutes ago, wheatley said:

... And talking about girls with hot body parts in... pokemon... which is supposed to be kid friendly... and also doesn't follow the actual game story... and also has dirty fanfics of... human x pokemon inter- What is with these people!?

Yeah, those people. Haha... ha... *clears throat* We're totally not into anything like that, uh, at all... I don't even understand those guys, they're like so weird, Amirite? How could anyone find the prime waifus completely neutral characters of such an awesome and nostalgic childish and unappetizing show attractive... *tugs collar nervously*

2 hours ago, HPattern said:

childish and unappetizing show

*activates insta-kill mode* WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST F***ING SAY ABOUT POKEMON YOU LITTLE-

*BONG!*

Snivy: *throws away frying pan* god dammit, now we need to make another clone. We can only do this like 3 or 4 times!

#2 ☑ Sakie Satou from Demi-chan wa Kataritai

Obviously one more panel for the succubus above, after Sakie it'll be a minor break while I finish a quick commission I'm working on. Then from there onto #3!

succu.png

On 9/27/2017 at 6:03 PM, Grim Reaper said:

Dodedrea, please don't smite me, however if you have time, at some point could you do Zarya from overwatch? Sorry if you aren't doing requests I just feel that she is criminally under represented in the modern omo landscape. Anyways thank you :3

Smite? I'm more of an arcane kind of guy instead of divine. 

But type of casting aside I don't smite! (or bite). So for this topic I'm going to go through a list of top omo-waifu (probably 5-6), then from there I was going to open it up for general requests like my pokemorph topic and just continually compile a list, then pick randomly from the full list as the ideas/poses come to mind.

On 9/28/2017 at 4:18 AM, Kirito said:

Oh god, and I'm literally just now watching this series and was thinking of commissioning something for her. I have no idea what it is about Tsuyu but something about her character really strikes a chord with me >_>

Keep up the great work!

Thank you so so much, and yes! She's just a wonderful blend of off-norm cute, blunt, calm, observant, and selectively affectionate.

I have a 13-page Tsuyu comic planned out, but even if I don't get around to it I almost guarantee there's more Tsuyu art in the future.

7 hours ago, dodedrea said:

#2 ☑ Sakie Satou from Demi-chan wa Kataritai

209.jpg

I may not agree with your taste in girls you don't like, but the choices you do like are top-notch.

8 hours ago, dodedrea said:

Here's some of the unfinished doodles for that.

Cool! Behind the scenes and in-progress work is always cool to see.

7 hours ago, DsGSilver said:

Omowatch is one of this site's most precious commodities.

Yep. I need to commission some more lol