Or sign in with one of these services

Wetting/Messing Scenes in Games

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Sims is the standout example. In almost every instalment to date, Sims can wet themselves. It can be forced upon them by removing their access to toilets, but the weak AI means that they will ofte

Honorable mention to all the Tycoon games and the games like them. Build a giant themepark with no toilets in it, watch the guests constantly whine about needing the bathroom. Some of the newer o

Detroit: Become Human, a game by Quantic Dream and written by David Cage released a few days ago. Somebody should probably go digging through that game, there's bound to be a pee scene or two giv

Posted Images

On 10/4/2019 at 3:37 PM, ømo-çhan said:

I'm surprised nobody talked about this scene from pokèmon sun and moon

image.jpeg.d1205390388dba927b628340ae65b132.jpeg

that lines pretty suspicious 

Well, she wasn't referring to urinating herself, she was referring to her clothes getting wet by the rain.

• 2 weeks later...

The sims 4 mod that gives you the "pee anywhere" feature can be fun. I've created some good scenes. The wetting gets a bit dreary after a while though.

Anyone found that "episodes" scene? I downloaded the game and clicked through some random story but did not find anything like this.

From the world of visual novels, you have Mythic Manor that has a couple of pee on toilet scenes and one really nice desperation scene with possible wetting. Also, as far as visual novels go that game is actually really well made.  Don't get too excited about the wetting though as it is not that much. In the game Fashion Business you can pee on toilets, but there does not seem to be anything else omorashi related.

Another game I like is House Party. Its mostly about sex, but some of you might enjoy that you can whip out junior and pee wherever you want. Its kinda funny peeing on people you dont like. Using console commands you can also make the girls pee, but there is nothing story related peeing for the girls as far as I know.

Edit: I forgot about the visual novel fetish locator. There is quite a bit of omorashi related scenes, but it is for those who like it a bit more hardcore. No desperation and wetting unfortunately.

Edited by Hoolio79
add content (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

image.png.22c73fc3d45e27a7ca9f8bfce81ec000.png

Another FFXIV mention.

And supposedly the 1.0 version had a quest where if your custom sidekick character was a female hyur, she'd mention packing "several changes of smallclothes" for a trip into the Black Shroud. Then, once there the mere thought of having to fight the Garleans has her comment that she "may" need one of those extra pairs of smallclothes.