Wetting/Messing Scenes in Games

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Sims is the standout example. In almost every instalment to date, Sims can wet themselves. It can be forced upon them by removing their access to toilets, but the weak AI means that they will ofte

Honorable mention to all the Tycoon games and the games like them. Build a giant themepark with no toilets in it, watch the guests constantly whine about needing the bathroom. Some of the newer o

Detroit: Become Human, a game by Quantic Dream and written by David Cage released a few days ago. Somebody should probably go digging through that game, there's bound to be a pee scene or two giv

Posted Images

I know of the following games where there are like implied wetting or even wetting scenes. 

In the game Dark Souls 3 you can pick up an armour set and the pants have an item description that literally reads (in more flowery words), that someone pissed into them out of fear. Best thing is, your character can actually wear the piss stained pants. 

In the game Tales of Graces there is a scene where a character gets startled and accidentally wets himself. He is still a child in this scenario though (10 years old I think), the character later comes back as a 17 year old teenager, but there aren't anymore wetting scenes with him. 

And then we have Binding of Isaac, a game which is all about being gross. When your character has low health, there will be a puddle beneath them when you move rooms and you can pick up an item that changes your shots (which are normally tears) into pee. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2018 at 8:13 PM, DsGSilver said:

So, in World of Warcraft's newest expansion, there's a zone where witches are killing everybody, and certain spots where they have people, both male and female, tied to posts. A potential line of dialogue from them is "I... I think I may have messed myself... "

WoWScrnShot_090218_224620.jpg

I could be wrong, but, I think that's just the same line the Scarlets say when a death knight nearly kills them.

Bit of an obscure one, but there's an old Steam game called The Ship: Murder Party

It's an assassination game where each player is given another player as a target to kill. To prevent people from just camping in one spot the whole game, each player has a set of needs like in The Sims.

Two of these needs are pee and poo. Let the meter of either of these bottom out and your character does a little potty dance and you're given about 20 seconds to find a toilet before you have an accident. At the end of those 20 seconds, your character wets/craps themselves with an embarrassed groan (and if you peed yourself, a trickling water sound effect).

Other than that, it just knocks your hygiene to 0. No puddles or ruined clothes or anything.

There was also a quasi-sequel by the same company called Bloody Good Time that knocked the needs down to just Sleep, Food, and Bathroom, but letting your Bathroom need fall to 0 there just caused your character to fidget and hold themselves until you went to the bathroom. No wetting or anything.

Another one in outer worlds is one character on the ship complaining that someone has been in there for hours then she just walks away after looking desperate for a minute 

the same character has the chance to pass out drunk in her room and a cleaning robot mentions cleaning bodily fluids and i already stated that there wasn’t any vomit so i am just going to assume she  wet her bed

this one's more up to the imagination, but in Conker's Bad Fur Day there's two parts where Conker will drink a ton of beer and  pee on NPCs. Well, after loading up on beer, if you just kinda stand there and not do anything, Conker will sway around for a bit and eventually he will just shake his leg and you wont be able to pee anymore. Of course in the game it does't actually imply that he'd pissed himself, but all that piss had to go somewhere. I'm guessing down his legs

On 10/22/2019 at 10:25 PM, Captain L said:

.hack//G.U. Last Recode added a parody mode, which is just a collection of redubbed cutscenes for comedy purposes. One of them should feel pretty relevant.

Even if it's all for the joke, I do appreciate that little bit of Atoli. If only because Haseo and Atoli are voiced by Yuri Lowenthal and Bridget Hoffman, respectively, so I can close my eyes and pretend Nia's about to have an accident and Simon is reassuring her.

I wonder if this exists in the Japanese version, and if so what does it sound like?

(That’s if it’s even Japanese originally. I might be remembering wrong, but I thought the .hack franchise started over there.)

32 minutes ago, RagingPython said:

I wonder if this exists in the Japanese version, and if so what does it sound like?

(That’s if it’s even Japanese originally. I might be remembering wrong, but I thought the .hack franchise started over there.)

I can't find any video of it, but it definitely exists, I've found a few of the other parody mode cutscenes in Japanese. I'd say you could probably check for yourself, as Last Recode offers the ability to switch voice languages, but it appears that the parody mode cutscenes unlock once you've viewed the real cutscene it's based on, and this specific one is the ending of Vol. 2.

Of course, I theoretically could record it, but I wouldn't have much of a place to upload it for you.

On 12/3/2019 at 1:33 PM, LifeIsStrange said:

Days Gone has one in a quest late in the game where you have to track down a woman that fled from a camp, and when trying to find her, you investigate a scene and you see that she stopped to take a piss.

I found a few playthroughs of this mission. In a sort of flashback, you see her squat and there's a peeing sound, but there's nothing visible and she doesn't even pull down her pants. Still worth a look though; it's at 2:35.

In one of the alternate endings in Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend, Valkenhayn warns Ragna about waking up Rachel. He tells him that she's so dangerous upon waking up, that she becomes a monster. He tells them that she is scary enough to make even Hakumen wet himself, to which Ragna responds "You're gonna make me pee."

Then Taokaka announces that she just did pee herself.

It's at 12:08 of this video.

• 3 weeks later...

There's a few post-a-potties in the original Watch_Dogs, and if you drive up to them you have a chance of seeing a female NPC desperate to pee. Walking up to her will cause a final flourish and she'll go back to being a regular NPC. You can also find a male in the same situation, and he'll end up unzipping and peeing on the side of the port-a-potty (there's no visual effect and I can't remember if there's audio)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...