Sign In

Wetting/Messing Scenes in Games

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Sims is the standout example. In almost every instalment to date, Sims can wet themselves. It can be forced upon them by removing their access to toilets, but the weak AI means that they will ofte

Honorable mention to all the Tycoon games and the games like them. Build a giant themepark with no toilets in it, watch the guests constantly whine about needing the bathroom. Some of the newer o

Detroit: Become Human, a game by Quantic Dream and written by David Cage released a few days ago. Somebody should probably go digging through that game, there's bound to be a pee scene or two giv

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

From the world of visual novels, you have Mythic Manor that has a couple of pee on toilet scenes and one really nice desperation scene with possible wetting. Also, as far as visual novels go that game is actually really well made.  Don't get too excited about the wetting though as it is not that much. In the game Fashion Business you can pee on toilets, but there does not seem to be anything else omorashi related.

Another game I like is House Party. Its mostly about sex, but some of you might enjoy that you can whip out junior and pee wherever you want. Its kinda funny peeing on people you dont like. Using console commands you can also make the girls pee, but there is nothing story related peeing for the girls as far as I know.

Edit: I forgot about the visual novel fetish locator. There is quite a bit of omorashi related scenes, but it is for those who like it a bit more hardcore. No desperation and wetting unfortunately.

Edited by Hoolio79
add content (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

image.png.22c73fc3d45e27a7ca9f8bfce81ec000.png

Another FFXIV mention.

And supposedly the 1.0 version had a quest where if your custom sidekick character was a female hyur, she'd mention packing "several changes of smallclothes" for a trip into the Black Shroud. Then, once there the mere thought of having to fight the Garleans has her comment that she "may" need one of those extra pairs of smallclothes.

• 3 weeks later...

A lot of people have mentioned the sims already... I made a few simple wetting and messing-related mods for The Sims 4, using Zerbu's Mod Constructor. I made a Weak Bladder trait that makes bladder decay faster, makes the sim stressed when they start having to pee, and speeds up bladder decay further when it's in the red so it's harder to make it to the bathroom on time. It also gives random embarrassed moodlets as the sim recalls accidents. Then I made a Sensitive Stomach trait that gives random upset stomach (sometimes after eating, sometimes just out of the blue, like IBS) that causes extremely fast bladder decay, and if a sim has an accident from an upset stomach, the peed pants moodlet is replaced with a pooped pants moodlet. It also causes constipation, and if a sim takes medicine when they're constipated it also causes the bladder motive to decay super fast. I also made an Omorashi trait where sims who have it get flirty when their bladder need gets low, and when they wet themselves the embarrassed peed pants moodlet is replaced with a flirty moodlet instead (that flirty moodlets makes hygiene increase faster as well so an omorashi sim who's wet themself doesn't have to be dirty and smelly). These are all "reward traits" so they won't eat up CAS trait slots, though they have to be added via mod as I can't figure out how to put them in the rewards store. lol! I'd be happy to share these if people are interested. 🙂 Couple images in the spoiler.

Spoiler

2105508001-sensitivestomach-upsetstomach

1945970493-Sensitive-Stomach-poopedpants

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bear Grylls's Game,
which character seems focused on pee (but it's just a small part there & includes also the "animal's hideout in story weather"-scene, etc.)

& youtube do have plenty of moments about in-game scenes, btw: I'd recommand a game about designing loos until ou get yours in golden materials xD "Toilet Tycoon", thee seems to be a more animated-version as similar nick: Idle Toilet Tycoon (which is based on different features).

• 1 month later...

Not much of a "game" per se, but a long time ago, the Nickelodeon website had features called Clickamajigs, which were basically animations that played out depending on where and when you clicked. The one that fits this topic is:

Nick Clickamajigs - Whizz Kid (1999 PC Game) - YouTube

The main character is the boy on the right side. Contrary to what the title screen shows, Little Johnny there is the next in line to use the port-a-potty there, with one of the other characters shown in line behind him. Clicking the door causes the person behind him to cut in line, but waiting around lets you see Johnny perform an animation. And when you decide to quit, he wets himself.

See it in action.

Also, that girl at the front of the line seems like she's about to wet herself as well. At least, that's how it looks to me.

• 2 months later...
On 12/13/2020 at 7:38 PM, Thorn177 said:

A lot of people have mentioned the sims already... I made a few simple wetting and messing-related mods for The Sims 4, using Zerbu's Mod Constructor. I made a Weak Bladder trait that makes bladder decay faster, makes the sim stressed when they start having to pee, and speeds up bladder decay further when it's in the red so it's harder to make it to the bathroom on time. It also gives random embarrassed moodlets as the sim recalls accidents. Then I made a Sensitive Stomach trait that gives random upset stomach (sometimes after eating, sometimes just out of the blue, like IBS) that causes extremely fast bladder decay, and if a sim has an accident from an upset stomach, the peed pants moodlet is replaced with a pooped pants moodlet. It also causes constipation, and if a sim takes medicine when they're constipated it also causes the bladder motive to decay super fast. I also made an Omorashi trait where sims who have it get flirty when their bladder need gets low, and when they wet themselves the embarrassed peed pants moodlet is replaced with a flirty moodlet instead (that flirty moodlets makes hygiene increase faster as well so an omorashi sim who's wet themself doesn't have to be dirty and smelly). These are all "reward traits" so they won't eat up CAS trait slots, though they have to be added via mod as I can't figure out how to put them in the rewards store. lol! I'd be happy to share these if people are interested. 🙂 Couple images in the spoiler.

Hide contents

2105508001-sensitivestomach-upsetstomach

1945970493-Sensitive-Stomach-poopedpants

Thorn177, would you send me a link to the Weak Bladder and Sensitive Stomach traits and your Caiden sim if you can?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Through my journey across Terratus i've encountered a Disvafoured soldier who was stuck in his own armour. Barik
cannot take off his armor because of his commander's magic which prevented him dying. Altough he saved his life
he also entrapped him. So i kept asking about it until i stumbled upon this dialogue choice " How do you vacate your bowels?"
Barik is a man of honor and valor and a brave knight of kyros. Constantly peeing and pooping himself 24/7, because of his predicament
i ensured that he remained in my team. Of course my mind immediately was thinking about fetish scenarios with him.  Sadly there is nothing to see just dialogue.

Game: Tyranny

Sorry for my English :W

Tyranny Barik.png

Edited by Asologic (see edit history)