Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting/Messing Scenes in Games

I’m amazed no one has mentioned this scene specifically is that at least one version of Corpse Party, the PSP version that if my memory is right was released in Japan as Corpse Party: Blood Covered, has a long series of events that leaves one of the characters (Satoshi’s [?] little sister [?] Yuka) desperate for the toilet and she continues to need to go for quite a while. It was really damn good and actually had a wetting animation, I remember it as it was one of my first introductions to omorashi that I actually revisited because of how good it was.

This version was famously played by PewDiePie, many years ago.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Sims is the standout example. In almost every instalment to date, Sims can wet themselves. It can be forced upon them by removing their access to toilets, but the weak AI means that they will ofte

Honorable mention to all the Tycoon games and the games like them. Build a giant themepark with no toilets in it, watch the guests constantly whine about needing the bathroom. Some of the newer o

Detroit: Become Human, a game by Quantic Dream and written by David Cage released a few days ago. Somebody should probably go digging through that game, there's bound to be a pee scene or two giv

Posted Images

On 9/4/2018 at 7:13 PM, DsGSilver said:

So, in World of Warcraft's newest expansion, there's a zone where witches are killing everybody, and certain spots where they have people, both male and female, tied to posts. A potential line of dialogue from them is "I... I think I may have messed myself... "

WoWScrnShot_090218_224620.jpg

How can you <i>think</i> you <i>may</i> have messed yourself?  Unless you fell in some warm mud it's pretty obvious whether or not you messed.

• 1 month later...

@DsGSilver Since she was possessed, it might've been a feeling of doing so without actually doing it. Since I believe there was a CG of her possession in that scene that had her panties visible and they were rather clean.

Continuing on this franchise. I know in Corpse Party 2: Dead Patient the game opens up with the main protagonist messing. That's fully shown (in chibi style 3D) and she has the stain on her skirt for the rest of gameplay.

There's an old Sega Genesis game called The Haunting Starring Polterguy.

You play as a vengeful ghost who is trying to scare a guy and his family out of their house(s) by possessing various items around their home and having them do something creepy or ridiculous, such as a sink filling up with blood, or causing a swarm of bees to emerge from a potted plant.

The family members have equally over-the-top reactions, like the adults literally having the pants scared off of them or fainting dramatically.

More importantly: one of the reactions both of the kids can have is to piss themselves in terror.

image.png.343e384ed49dad5d341d0c76e3236d28.pngimage.png.803024dffd14f8d02c48af8e55161ed3.png

On 4/23/2019 at 1:41 AM, Jimmy Olsen said:

How can you <i>think</i> you <i>may</i> have messed yourself?  Unless you fell in some warm mud it's pretty obvious whether or not you messed.

It's just the way some people might phrase it. If you do something embarrassing, and there's no way to hide it, you might just say, "So, this thing might have happened," when what you mean is, "So, I totally did this really embarrassing thing."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

While technically not actually a wetting/messing scene, I just have to give honorable mentions to whomever designed the female underwear in Remnant: From the Ashes, because boy do they look a lot like diapers. I guess when you're fighting eldritch tree monsters, it can get a little scary. Also enjoy the highly unflattering angle of my character's face.

remnant.png

unknown (10).png

1 hour ago, DsGSilver said:

While technically not actually a wetting/messing scene, I just have to give honorable mentions to whomever designed the female underwear in Remnant: From the Ashes, because boy do they look a lot like diapers. I guess when you're fighting eldritch tree monsters, it can get a little scary. Also enjoy the highly unflattering angle of my character's face.

remnant.png

unknown (10).png

They sure do look suspiciously like training pants

13 hours ago, DsGSilver said:

remnant.png

unknown (10).png

How is she even wearing that sword? It doesn't look like it's attached to the backpack.

Given how poorly thought out that model is, I doubt the underwear design is intentional either.

• 2 weeks later...

Borderlands 3 is out now, and it's really good.

Among the many colorful lines that bandits shout at you, a couple stood out to me.

Female bandits occasionally shout "Yup, definitely crapped myself! Damn... " during combat; and male (and possibly also female) bandits sometimes shout "I just wet myself!" I think they might say this if you use your character's skill on them, because I heard one say it when I called in Moze's mech.

Only just started the game, and already found these. Knowing this game's sense of humor, I expect there's more dialogue like this, too.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ømo-çhan
On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 3:55 AM, Sammy said:

Wow look everyone it's Sims again.

There's a bedwetting mod for the Sims 4 right now, no link but you'll find it on mod the Sims, basically applied the bed wetting thing for toddlers to people older.

Also the Sims 4, but actually official. In the parenting game pack thing, the game gives you the option to fart on will. However if your Sim farts when needing the toilet there's a chance they'll crap their pants - nothing is shown but there's a funny icon and an embarrassed debuff.

I'd also recommend Pee and Fart when it comes to Skyrim, it even adds (very not lore friendly) diapers with the option for guards to put you in them if you piss or shit in public, also has a visible mess texture that appears on your butt if you crap your pants or dont wipe.

looks like somones playing  sims  again  *cought*  *cought*

Edited by ømo-çhan (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2019 at 9:03 AM, AD51 said:

@DsGSilver Since she was possessed, it might've been a feeling of doing so without actually doing it. Since I believe there was a CG of her possession in that scene that had her panties visible and they were rather clean.

Continuing on this franchise. I know in Corpse Party 2: Dead Patient the game opens up with the main protagonist messing. That's fully shown (in chibi style 3D) and she has the stain on her skirt for the rest of gameplay.

I just checked this one and holy shit it actually does. She messes real bad and doesn’t really seem phased by it at all.

On 9/27/2017 at 3:51 PM, HPattern said:

Given my favorites have already been mentioned, all I have to offer is the most glorious game ever developed.

"A true masterpiece of computational engineering..." -Kotaku

"The Game To End All Games" 10/10 IGN

"The only game you'll ever need for the rest of your L I F E" - PC Gamer

The One.

The Only.

DontShitYourPantsGameGuy.thumb.jpg.10e7e07884e1427276b2db0bbd94dd11.jpg

Don't Shit Your Pants

Available via Let's Plays on YouTube, as well as for personal enjoyment existential crisis on Kongregate, Newgrounds, and other hell holes of the flash-era internet for all of eternity.

I wish there was a distaff counterpart to this game and it's sequel.

On 9/28/2017 at 12:11 PM, HPattern said:

Totally forgot about this one!

Just wait until Death Stranding comes out. If there's a single drop of piss anywhere in that game, I'm calling it confirmed...

It's confirmed.

On 10/3/2017 at 8:00 AM, gargoyleguy said:

I found this game which looks perfect http://www.mechanon.com/en/nekomews-potty-trouble/ A game all about getting to the bathroom before your character wets himself. 

The links not working. I wish there were more omorashi games.

.hack//G.U. Last Recode added a parody mode, which is just a collection of redubbed cutscenes for comedy purposes. One of them should feel pretty relevant.

Even if it's all for the joke, I do appreciate that little bit of Atoli. If only because Haseo and Atoli are voiced by Yuri Lowenthal and Bridget Hoffman, respectively, so I can close my eyes and pretend Nia's about to have an accident and Simon is reassuring her.