Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have I known the person with the smallest bladder, or is it normal?

Well, I have met this girl who is now my girlfriend, and I told her about Omorashi, she took it pretty well and even shared some experiences of her, what really surprised me was that even if she was absolutely bursting she wouldn't last more than 15 seconds peeing and one day she said to me that she was on the verge of peeing herself already spurting, then she showed me a video of that pee (for my delight :) ) and she was right! At that point her pee only  lasted 10 seconds, Have I met the smallest bladder of all times or is normal?

• 1 month later...

This can be a case of them just having an over stimulated bladder. Did they drink any caffeine before hand? Do they drink enough water? Do they have an overactive bladder?

Also forgot, it is possibly true that girls just pee faster. It may not sound as loud as there isn't the same height for the pee hitting the water, so you might think they're peeing less. It brings up an interesting idea, however, as I have tried peeing standing up and when I do, it seems that I take longer to pee. Maybe the urethra is more "effective" when someone is bent down. I don't know.

Edited by Dougspee (see edit history)

She sounds like me!!

I rarely pee more than 10 seconds at a time. VERY rarely. Even my desperate morning pees are about 10 seconds max and that feels super long to me. 

I go pretty often and fairly small amounts. Sometimes I’m baffled in the ladies room how long woman can go and it sounds like it’s coming out full force! Baffled and a little jealous too...

2 minutes ago, Despholder said:

Get really bursting from a very small amount?

Oh yes. It can be disappointing if I’m wanting to have some fun. Or just a pain in the ass. Missing parts of a movie...having to detour to a gas station or something just for a small amount. 

I guess it’s a gift and a curse though. I definitely fill up fast.  If I want to play around one bottle of water or cup of tea is pretty much all I need. 

9 minutes ago, Despholder said:

A day around you would be pretty amazing, you can get very despy very quickly multiple times

I can see also the curse part when it prevents you from doing stuff, but on Omo aspects, must be really nice

I do think it’d be frustrating to have to wait hours for my bladder to fill up. 

As far as the curse part goes...it does kind of suck when wanting to go out. I’m always paranoid about it and people don’t understand that when I gotta go I gotta GO!

5 hours ago, HMS6030 said:

I do think it’d be frustrating to have to wait hours for my bladder to fill up. 

As far as the curse part goes...it does kind of suck when wanting to go out. I’m always paranoid about it and people don’t understand that when I gotta go I gotta GO!

Yes, I can hold easily for 12-13 hours, even more and I'm not a patient person so if I want to be desperate I drink some mugs of green tea ! I tried doing a hold without tea once but I gave up because it was taking to long. I don't even have a huge bladder, I don't sweat a lot either, I don't know where all this watter is going :confused:

But on the other hand, I would'nt like to have a small bladder, I don't like using smelly toilets and I don't have to live with the fear of wetting myself. (Yes I'm a super anxious person) Also I can't concentrate on anything if I really have to go, it would annoy me. And since green tea can make me desperate in like 30min if I drink 1L or more, I'm all good !

3 hours ago, Ely said:

Yes, I can hold easily for 12-13 hours, even more and I'm not a patient person so if I want to be desperate I drink some mugs of green tea ! I tried doing a hold without tea once but I gave up because it was taking to long. I don't even have a huge bladder, I don't sweat a lot either, I don't know where all this watter is going :confused:

But on the other hand, I would'nt like to have a small bladder, I don't like using smelly toilets and I don't have to live with the fear of wetting myself

Oh.. you're my type. Fantastic. Do you regularly hold 12 - 13 hours? Btw I held today for more than 12 hours and still counting 

1 hour ago, HoldingPrinces said:

Oh.. you're my type. Fantastic. Do you regularly hold 12 - 13 hours? Btw I held today for more than 12 hours and still counting 

I don't go to school anymore so, only when counting night ! And since I'm lazy, yes, I do very often, sometimes even more if I don't have much work and can stay in bed until lunch ! I don't do long holds during the day, I'm not patient enough and get bored easily. I'm more into rapid desperation. I may try a 16 hours hold next week just for fun ! 

Frequency of peeing is, I think, a more reliable indication of bladder capacity than the amount voided at any one time.  It's bound to vary a lot depending on liquid consumption, general health and the weather, but I think most healthy adults wee on average once every 3 to 5 hours and don't regard getting up once during the night as unusual.  There are people who only wee twice a day and there are others who go up to twelve or fifteen times.  Both are normal though and the average is probably somewhere in between at 4 to 7 visits.