Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Using the "Wrong" Restroom?

Heyyy everyone!!  :happy:  Since starting to write here, I've been feeling more and more daring and my urges to go out and engage in exciting pee adventures are practically unbearable!  Probably my all-time biggest pee-related goal is to manage to pee into a urinal without messing myself (bonus points if I can do it without revealing myself too much, like a guy!).  Given my ineptness during attempts to pee standing in the shower, I am far from achieving this goal, but I want to continue working toward it, regardless.  The problem here is that I, being a girl, don't exactly have access to urinals, well...ever.  Does anyone have any advice on how I might get to one without much risk of someone walking in?  I recently saw where someone suggested "accidentally" entering the wrong single-occupancy restroom, but honestly, I'm terrified I'll be caught as I'm leaving and I don't have a boyfriend to keep watch, nor do I want to let any of my friends in on this fetish.  Even though I probably won't attempt a urinal for quite a while, I'd like to get a look at one and get a feel for what it'll be like (not to mention, I also really like the idea of exploring and using the men's room in the mean time, ya know, screw gender rules and stereotypes and all :wink:).  Feel free to share any advice and/or stories!!  :happy:

Maybe try at a pub/bar on a weekday, so you can always claim it was a genuine drunken accident, like "ohhh, is it really the men's room? that explains a lot, haha I must be so wasted~" but you're also less likely to run into other people if you avoid the weekend. Try to find one where the bathrooms are down a hallway or something, visually cut off from the bar itself, so you have a better chance of not being seen and redirected to the "right" bathroom or even removed from the establishment the instant you head for that door.

An old friend of mine was into non-sexual cross-dressing and one night we were out on a pub crawl and he tried to use the women's bathroom and got not only kicked out but banned from that bar, before he even had a chance to lift his skirt. I do get why, especially when it's a guy going into the ladies', but he didn't have a chance to explain and the security were unnecessarily rough with him. We both nearly got arrested that night, 'cause I was just drunk enough to think I could take on a couple of very large angry bouncers in defense of Stephen and his pink wool skirt suit.

Anyway. It's probably quite different these days, and even more so for women, but just in case, be aware and have a backup plan and an excuse ready, and don't let yourself get caught off-guard by something that might put you off doing something you want to do that isn't harming anyone. And good luck!

Well you can try going into the male restroom 'accidentally' but I hardly think you'll be allowed to use the urinal unless it's a pretty deserted place. I was a curious teenager myself and once when I was 15 or 16 I did get a chance to use a female restroom. Obviously it wasn't much just a normal male restroom without urinals. But the reason I was able to do that without getting caught is because I was giving an exam in a different school which had all floors shut down except one. So I went into the restroom of the floor which I thought was empty, though it wasn't as I later found out. I didn't get caught however. But yeah it's sheer luck actually if you manage to somehow stumble upon a place which is mostly empty, then you may get a chance to use a urinal.

P.S Personally I don't like urinals that much and prefer to use cubicles anyway as I like my privacy when I am peeing. 

I used a single stall ladies room once. It was on a field trip and this place had one men's and one women's toilet, we had been given a tour around the premises for about three hours, including a couple of beverages, so when we came back to where the toilets where there were about twenty people all needing to pee. Instead off each gender lining up for their respective bathroom, we all lined up in a single line, using which ever stall came free. Girls in the men's and vice versa, and I happened to end up in the women's.

Personally I wouldn't mind if a girl came in and used a urinal while I'm in the men's room. But I can understand you don't wanna do that. I concur with biondi, the best way for you to use a urinal would be finding a very quiet one.

The local night club here has a ladies night once a month. They do not let guys in the club until after midnight. So until midnight the girls can use both bathrooms freely. That might be something that happens in your area? A second idea is to go to a gay club. They allow people to use whichever restroom they wish. Another idea is go to a concert. A few years back I went to see Bon Jovi and the crowd was mostly females and the line ups for the women restrooms was horrendous and they took over using the mens. Some of the girls did try using the urinals but most used the cubicles. Now if none of those ideas are possible for you then I would say pay attention to the places you do go to. If you go somewhere that is predominately a female customer based then the mens restrooms will be largely empty. And lastly if you just want to scope out what one looks like then I would suggest hanging around one that is not busy and waiting for a guy to come along and simply ask that guy if he would mind taking you into the mens room with him and just explain to him you are fulfilling an online dare that requires you to go into the mens room and take a pic of a urinal with your phone for proof you complied.

Honestly, just don't be weird about it. Go into the single-occupancy men's room like you said and if for some really unusual reason someone questions you, just shrug and say "Ladies was occupied" and walk off.

You're a woman, obviously you weren't in there to rape someone, and if there's no guy around you obviously weren't boning in there.

Rule 1 of doing weird shit: Don't act weird about it.

7 hours ago, PeerPressure said:

Heyyy everyone!!  :happy:  Since starting to write here, I've been feeling more and more daring and my urges to go out and engage in exciting pee adventures are practically unbearable!  Probably my all-time biggest pee-related goal is to manage to pee into a urinal without messing myself (bonus points if I can do it without revealing myself too much, like a guy!).  Given my ineptness during attempts to pee standing in the shower, I am far from achieving this goal, but I want to continue working toward it, regardless.  The problem here is that I, being a girl, don't exactly have access to urinals, well...ever.  Does anyone have any advice on how I might get to one without much risk of someone walking in?  I recently saw where someone suggested "accidentally" entering the wrong single-occupancy restroom, but honestly, I'm terrified I'll be caught as I'm leaving and I don't have a boyfriend to keep watch, nor do I want to let any of my friends in on this fetish.  Even though I probably won't attempt a urinal for quite a while, I'd like to get a look at one and get a feel for what it'll be like (not to mention, I also really like the idea of exploring and using the men's room in the mean time, ya know, screw gender rules and stereotypes and all :wink:).  Feel free to share any advice and/or stories!!  :happy:

I would suggest looking for someone local to help you out.  You might be able to find someone local to your area on groups on FetLife who may know good bathrooms that would work for what you want, or you might get lucky enough to find some people local to you here on these forums who could help.  Also, if you found someone who was local, they could even possibly keep watch for you.

In some lower-class bars and clubs the lavatories are somewhat limited and when it’s busy and there’s a queue for the ladies’ it’s common for girls to come in the mens’ lavatories and use the cubicles. 

I recently replied to another topic that a female friend of mine tried to use a urinal in the mens’ bog when there was a queue for the ladies. It didn’t work well and she spent the rest of the evening in wet jeans. 

I think this kind of scenario might be your best bet, if you don’t mind doing it very publicly and perhaps attracting some rather crude comments from the men. 

16 hours ago, largebio said:

Personally I wouldn't mind if a girl came in and used a urinal while I'm in the men's room. But I can understand you don't wanna do that. I concur with biondi, the best way for you to use a urinal would be finding a very quiet one.

It's a dream of mine to catch someone by surprise like that :blush:, but one that will likely never come to fruition.

Agreed with finding a quiet location. The last instance I recall of using the ladies was in the lobby of a hotel - it was late at night and there was practically no one around (I was up due to jet lag) and had a couple drinks at the bar, so snuck in three times over the course of the night without anyone noticing.

It wasn't for omo reasons though, it's just the male bathroom was absolutely disgusting and I couldn't even breathe in there without feeling sick. I've learned my lesson and never settle for less than a 4 star these days :sleep:

• 4 weeks later...

Tape down your boobies and dress yourself like a man and just go to the toilet and use the urinal. I don't think anyone will say anything. Some men with more gentle face lines and no facial hair sometimes look a bit like girls anyway. Just don't do that in bars or places where drunk men might harass you if they notice you are a girl. I think best place to do this is a shopping mall.

When I dress like a women I always use female toilet and never anyone complained. Some women look at me a bit funny, but that's it.  And it's much easier to spot a man when cross dressed than a women.

On 9/25/2017 at 3:31 AM, PeerPressure said:

Have you tried this technique for peeing standing through the fly?  You need to separate your labia so that they don't block the stream and get wet, and pull forwards so that you pee forwards instead of down.  
http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/t/Peestanding.pdf