Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I was trying to find videos and noticed that the names for these videos sometimes only include visual-content, but its tags and title is naming sometime different. if I was looking for "futanari", mostly female japanese people showed-up in the results and their genital doesn't look like what I was expecting when looking for these kind of videos.

sometimes only what I was seeing in the videos, will let me know, if the preview of a video could maybe show some fitting content, including pee, piss, watersports, sometimes also including pee drinking, accidental wetting, wetting through clothes, desperation, etc. and I also prefer the uncut-version of these videos (but so far I only saw no censorship in this video yet).

people who were included in this video are rarely named in tags or the title itself, but sometimes these videos are also staying in connection with pregnancy (oversized bellies) or also big breasts in general, which isn't one of my fetishes. jerking-off scenes are mostly included there, but mostly it's only cum, which spurts through their genitals and it's rarely pee and I would also prefer clear than yellow/ish fluids.

one of these videos includes a pink couch and 2 people (and all scenes seem to be indoor only), one of them is wearing a light-yellow coloured shirt and the other one a light-pink shirt instead and both person are wearing a white pantyhose. in this video desperation with talking about needing to pee is a small scene of it. also wetting and spurting pee through these pantyhose by accident, turning into a turn-on later. both genitals will get touched and jerked-off, and I also like the squeezing her dick's tip and somehow handsfree wetting-part there. the included pee-drinking scene is okay for me, but the talking and wetting-parts are much more intense for me :-) also these person's breats are bigger-sized, but still looking "okay" and one belly looks pregnant. the pee-stream is clear in this video-scenes (at least the parts which I know about so far). peeing while jerking is also included in this video, while touching her belly with the other woman's dick can be seen there too. the woman in the yellow-shirt is also kissing and caring the other woman's dick through her pantyhose.

another video is outdoor and indoor later, the peeing-part is recorded outside and partly-handsfree. both brows-haired female person will pee a clear-fluid stream and a yellow shirt with a white skirt is worn by one woman there. the other one is wearing a white shirt and a pink skirt instead. their breats seem to be natural and pregnancy doesn't seem to be included in this video. jumping and shaking is a main-thing being included here, but I especially like their long pee-streams (even it's not a massive pee-stream), later a more yellowish stream can be seen too. the indoor-parts will only show stroking and touching their genitals through their clothes. wetting-scenes doesn't seem to be included here (also only mentioning the parts of the video, which I know about).

a different video is including a indoor-action of a female person in a black dress, her breasts are looking natural and her hair are brown-coloured too. her dick's pee-slit can be seen clearly and she's also jerking her dick while peeing a clear stream, she also drinks some of her pee in this video.

there's another video, where I only saw its preview-screenshot and it's including pee-drinking of normal-sized breasted women, where two of them are wearing a white shirt and the third one is wearing a white dress instead. "Piss Shower of Bliss" is this video-title and this video seems to take part indoor on a couch.

there's also another outdoor-video including two women, one of them is wearing a partly-transparent white jeans, while the other one is wearing a black skirt. yellow/ish pee-drinking scenes are included in this video, also touching breasts and splashing / pouring pee onto each other can be seen there. with some jerking-scenes indoor later, this preview-video was ending (like the other described parts mostly do). peeing while getting peed-on is another part of this video, while both women are still fully-clothed. their fluids doesn't have a realistic colour, but their pee-streams are slightly more intense than in other videos (their acting and peeing still seems somehow not-that-natural).

I think describing the person's appearance isn't exactly re-uploading / sharing a file or naming a link and one video is titled here, because it seems to be an official buyable video, but I never watched the whole video, I can't tell you more included parts there. I was reading about futa / futanari / futanaria videos being wanted in this community, so I thought mentioning my known parts as text here and hoping to help you find them someday. 5 videos are mentioned here so far and maybe some other forum-members are knowing some more videos in addition for this thread too?

I'm not sure, if there was also an outdoor video-part of two women jerking-off and either cumming, peeing or both at each other.

are there some videos existing including also pet-play, tickling, bondage, sports, or other topics with futanaria? so far I couldn't find any of them, but maybe there are some known to exist out there and maybe also titled or tagged wrong and if there would be an explanation available it would be great to read about it :-) the mentioned descriptions are formed with my words, what I was viewing in these videos and not what was mentioned in a description on a page (I just thought mentioning it, if someone would be interested in it).

• 2 weeks later...

I think bdsm (like in combination with being tickling, etc.) could be cool, so far I couldn't find any videos yet ...but pet-play videos seem to be rare with people who seem to be from "Freak Futanaria". maybe there are some fans who try to re-create dicks which are looking natural and realistic (even the size is much bigger), but also the scenes could be remade in that case :-)

so desperate pee-holding videos and other fetishes can be made if they're not on the internet so far. because why waiting to find it, if it can be re-created instead?

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2017 at 3:37 AM, •ᐰʙʀᴧcᴧᴅᴧvᴇЯ• said:

Girls with dicks are pretty damn awesome, I must say. If you happen to find or know of any good BDSM and/or ponyplay futa+omo stuff (without the pregnancy aspect; definitely not my thing) I would certainly be interested and quite grateful for any links.

And tonight I learned a new Japanese word. And on Wikipedia no less. You all replied while I was trying to sort out the confusion for myself to see if I could be of some assistance.

9 minutes ago, Blue_Thunder said:

there seems to be a similar (at least omorashi-only) thread for futanari:

but that thread was made 2 years ago, I also wonder why there are less uncut futanaria-videos out there? also only rarily showing watersport-scenes in general?

It's a legal thing. In some parts of the world it is illegal to produce uncensored videos.

with "uncut" I wasn't referring to "uncensored", I meant the genital itself being "circumcised" in most of the videos and I would prefer to see also futanaria-tagged videos which were including foreskins.

I also prefer a thick pee-stream (in clear colour instead of yellow/ish) so it don't even have to directly show the genital to the viewers, e.g. personally also a piece of cloth or object placed in-front of the genital would be okay be cover the lower-body's area. but for many futanaria-videos their genital is much too huge to be covered in that case, I think?

there are also some videos of female japanese / asians / etc. which genital looks much more "fake" because of the used material and skin-tone. so I personally prefer to watch videos of "futanaria" (sometimes also shorted as "futa"), because of the skin-tone matching with the female's actual skin-color ...even I think videos of female person's with a not-light colour seems to be even more rare than biological male gender with the same skin-tone who were shown in "explicit" videos with a flaccid genital.