Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Consensual wetting

I would like to here about other guys experiences with consensual wettings, that is when their girlfriend agrees to deliberately wet her panties for him. My experiences have been when the girl and I are alone together, so there is no "public" embarrassment.

I realise not everyone is into this sort of activity, but I am sure I am not the only one !!

I've introduced it to most of my girlfriends since high school, and they've all indulged at least a little. Some have made it a habit and one wore diapers all the time around me. She looked/felt so cute in pull-ups! We've set times to have wet fun, and other times it has been spontaneous. The one consistent thing was that they didn't like me wetting. I never did wet in front of them, but I'd much rather see them do it than me anyway.

I do recall one of my more recent experiences here, with an ex. It's in the first post. One of my favorites.

I also remember two with another ex. One she was holding it for me and I told her to pee herself just a tiny bit where she was sitting, and then she could go. I managed to get her to agree, but she was worried she wouldn't be able to stop so she wanted to do it sitting on the toilet. She ended up recording this on video as a close-up on her groin. Long story short, she couldn't stop for several seconds and wet her panties pretty bad lol. To this day, one of the best videos I've ever gotten.

Another was with the same chick. She agreed to do the same thing for me on video, but for some reason when she leaked the first time, it didn't really show up. I guess it ran down on to her butt. So she decided to leak a second time, which showed a bit, but a lot came out that time.