Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pee-topia (a battle between wet and dry!)

Hey guys! If you haven't guessed already this is an Omorashi version of miitopia, a JRPG style game which was released on 3ds systems recently... (By the way this is my first time making an interactive story so don't hate plz)

without further ado let's start!

first off, we're going to have to make a mii! Pick the first character in the story!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hey im on here currently trying to hold back a flood of my own so yeah ill reply to anyone

//well if im honest, i didnt come up with the name of that rp, it was melicifentfans idea, and i use the izzy character across all rps i do// lets fight moth a   p.s. what skills do we

Alright come on, no mucking around on my interactive

Posted Images

Alright! Now it's time to pick your character's personality!

kind: helps allies by giving items/protecting them

energetic: cheers allies on restoring MP

laid back: increases efficiency for skills

cool: deals more damage/dodges attacks

stubborn: attacks twice/reduces damage taken

air-headed: heals HP/wastes enemies turn

cautious: keeps extra item/instantly defeats enemies (very rare)

I cant decide whether to go for cool or stubborn, so ill let you decide from my reasoning

while its, good to have more damage dealt over all, however the double attack might come in handy

while dodging is key for most games, being able to take more hits before going down is also a good thing. When I play games like this and many more, I tend to roll with hit hard and fast while take as little damage as possible, so either is good.

On 22 September 2017 at 12:20 PM, MasterXploder said:

If this is based off Miitopia, we're gonna have to have at least 90% of the mii's be joke/meme characters. I expect Hank Hill, Gabe Newell, and JonTron in this story at the very least.

First off... WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

anyway potty_polly if you want you can choose whatever you feel like or flip a coin or something it doesn't really matter

b.t.w. I would've commented earlier but the comment button was gone... Is there like a time limit of something?

10 hours ago, NinjaGamer said:

First off... WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

anyway potty_polly if you want you can choose whatever you feel like or flip a coin or something it doesn't really matter

b.t.w. I would've commented earlier but the comment button was gone... Is there like a time limit of something?

yes there is 10 seconds....

lets go stubborn... that way it may also put us in some desperation and wetting situations too

Alright now let's get get to the story!

this is the world of miitopia!

A place where miis can live in peace and harmony!

or should I say... It was...

it came without warning...

a great and terrible shadow threatening miitopia!

some unspeakable creature took off with the miis faces!

and what's worse...

those faces appeared on monsters!

(no joke! It actually says that!)

behold a simple traveler...

Isabelle!

you yawn and stretch your arms...

"what a beautiful day!" you say

Isabelle is traveling alone wherever the wind takes her!

you were about to go behind a giant rock and take a bathroom break when you noticed something strange

"hm?" You wondered as you saw a floating pair of eyes above you...

it circled around a moth a few times before latching onto it

the moth turns around and let's out a shriek

"yipes!" You say right before running away from that abomination!

"ARRRRRRGH!!" You shout

you stop for a minute to figure out where you are when you spot a nearby town!

you start to head towards it

now before the story can go any further I need to gather some roles for the townsfolk! I will gather them soon!

p.s. Sorry for not commenting! I was busy for a few days!

Edited by NinjaGamer (see edit history)

Alright here's the roles for the townspeople! I will need some characters to fill them out with!

• Carefree Guide - "A self-proclaimed tour guide who doesn't really do a lot of guiding."
  • Cheery Granny - "Always in high spirits, her smile is like a ray of sunshine."
  • Sassy Child - "A sassy child who's oblivious to those around him. Typical brat."
  • Worried Mother - "Tries to keep her child in check, but her patience is wearing thin."
  • Lovey-Dovey Couple (Man) - "He doesn't really know how he feels, but he does enjoy her company."
  • Lovey-Dovey Couple (Woman) - "She has eyes for only him, but for how long...?"
  • Sarcastic Guy - "Looks down on others. Don't blame him, though - he's had a hard life."
  • Dubious Mayor - "Despite his flaws, the most levelheaded character in town."

Carefree Guide - "A self-proclaimed tour guide who doesn't really do a lot of guiding."     Nadia

Cheery Granny - "Always in high spirits, her smile is like a ray of sunshine."   Joy

Sassy Child - "A sassy child who's oblivious to those around him. Typical brat."      Vinnie 

Worried Mother - "Tries to keep her child in check, but her patience is wearing thin."       Gemma

Lovey-Dovey Couple (Man) - "He doesn't really know how he feels, but he does enjoy her company."       Josh

Lovey-Dovey Couple (Woman) - "She has eyes for only him, but for how long...?"        Tish

Sarcastic Guy - "Looks down on others. Don't blame him, though - he's had a hard life."       Michael

Dubious Mayor - "Despite his flaws, the most levelheaded character in town."           Colin

Thanks! Now let's get back to the story!

you enter the town and it appears very lively! Everybody is smiling and having fun!

maybe you should get to know these guys a little better, or maybe you should warn the the mayor about that monster a few minutes ago...

1. Talk to the townsfolk (if so, specify who)

2. talk to the mayor

5 hours ago, Potty-Polly said:

id say we should start with talking to the mayor, maybe find out where we are and what that thing was

You walk up to the mayor. He greets you with a smile!

"welcome adventurer!" He says "I am the mayor of this town! I've taken you talked to the townsfolk?"

1. Be honest! Say you haven't

2. Lie and say yes because SCREW that!

2 hours ago, Bellatrix1 said:

1 lets talk to Joy 

You walk over to joy who apparently has her own shop! "Oh joyous day!" She exclaims "isn't the weather just beautiful?"

You try to pay attention to her but you kept thinking about that monster you met before...

she finally notices you "oh! An adventurer!" "Why the long face?" She asks

before you get the chance to say anything she starts talking again "come on give us a smile! A smile brings happiness don't you know!"

well she seems nice enough!

1. Talk to the townsfolk (if so, specify)

2. My god! JUST TALK TO THE DAMN MAYOR!!

On 28 September 2017 at 6:23 PM, Potty-Polly said:

lets go talk to gemma

On 28 September 2017 at 11:43 PM, Bellatrix1 said:

I agree with Polly talk to Gemma 

You walk over to Gemma, who seems to be a bit upset about her energetic child

"stop it vinnie!" She shouts "calm down or you'll hurt yourself!" She sighs "this child has me at my wits end!"

She looks over to you "oh an adventurer! Please excuse me..." She says "my child has been so hyperactive lately..."

1. Talk to the townsfolk (if so, specify)

2. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU