Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Watering the Trail--and My Legs! (My First Story Here!)

3 hours ago, OmoJack said:

Great story can't wait tonhewr more of you're wet tales! Curious as to how the pee got to the back of you're skirt while running. I would think it would just travel down the legs. Did it get caught in you're underwear? Do u mind me asking what style(and color if u wanna indulge lol) of underwear u wore?

Thanks!!  I'm glad you enjoyed it!  :happy:  I was a little puzzled as to how it managed to get the back of my skirt, too.  My panties did obstruct the flow a bit, so the only thing I can figure is maybe between that and the motion of my running, some happened to get pushed out around my butt as my skirt was in range.  In regard to the underwear, I don't mind at all!  Early on in my wetting days, I invested in the cheapest black panties I could find at Walmart, figuring that stains wouldn't show and if I ruined them, it wouldn't be a costly loss.  Not the sexiest thing, but they've always worked fine for my purposes, so I often try to use those, including in this case (though, I occasionally splurge and go for some different colors now that I'm out of my parents' house and doing my own laundry :wink:).

12 hours ago, PeerPressure said:

Thanks!!  I'm glad you enjoyed it!  :happy:  I was a little puzzled as to how it managed to get the back of my skirt, too.  My panties did obstruct the flow a bit, so the only thing I can figure is maybe between that and the motion of my running, some happened to get pushed out around my butt as my skirt was in range.  In regard to the underwear, I don't mind at all!  Early on in my wetting days, I invested in the cheapest black panties I could find at Walmart, figuring that stains wouldn't show and if I ruined them, it wouldn't be a costly loss.  Not the sexiest thing, but they've always worked fine for my purposes, so I often try to use those, including in this case (though, I occasionally splurge and go for some different colors now that I'm out of my parents' house and doing my own laundry :wink:).

That's a good theory! And speaking of Walmart, may I suggest there No Boundaries 5 packs. Probably found in the juniors section but a common choice for cheap undies for all ages I'd say lol. They come in very cute,girly patterns that in my opinion pairs up with wetting tremendously! If u happen to look into these panties may I suggest the string bikini. My absolute favorite lol. Sorry I'm a bit of a panty fanatic. Thanks again for sharing ur adventure will definitely be looking for to more escapades from u! P.s may I suggest maybe adding a pic of the wet clothing after? Would be a fantastic touch!