Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Had a dream about peeing and wet the bed

I am a 29 f from India. I love desperation and wetting but I prefer being in control. In the last week alone I woke up twice wetting the bed. I had a dream about peeing and I woke up with a wet bed. I pee before sleeping and I have never wet the bed not even as a child. But now it has happened twice in a week .I am worried about this happening again especially when I have company in the bed. What is happening to me. I love omorashi but I hate losing control of My body while I am unaware of it. 

On 9/18/2017 at 7:02 PM, Naughtygirl87 said:

I am a 29 f from India. I love desperation and wetting but I prefer being in control. In the last week alone I woke up twice wetting the bed. I had a dream about peeing and I woke up with a wet bed. I pee before sleeping and I have never wet the bed not even as a child. But now it has happened twice in a week .I am worried about this happening again especially when I have company in the bed. What is happening to me. I love omorashi but I hate losing control of My body while I am unaware of it. 

This happens to me all the time.

If it is dream related, I wouldn't worry about it and doubt the recurrence will be frequent. However if it begins happening without the dream, or becomes more frequent, you should see a doctor to rule out UTI or some other medical issue. Never take chances with your health.

I wet the bed regularly and have one down the doctor road, and fortunately don't have anything physically wrong with me. I just don't wake when I need to pee.

I've had this dream b4!! I would always wake wet and warm lol!!! I didnt start wetting my bed really till 15!!! I can only recall wetting the bed accidentally once as a child I was 11!!! I have accidentally pees my pants during the day on on occasion. I've never been caught and confronted until 15-16! I started wetting my bed sporadically at 15 and its never ended!! When I was 16 I finally let my gf spend the night. For the first week I managed to stay awake all night. My luck ran out on week 2!!! I was suddenly awaken by my gf with her saying "I think u wet the bed baby. I was so embarrased!!! She helped me clean up and do laundry. She even showered wit me. Well a few days later it happened again. This time she said I know uve been wetting the bed quite often. I tried to deny but she pulled my sheets to expose my loss stained bed!!! I finally admired and came clean and my girl talked me into diapers 4 bed!! I wore them every nite till we broke up. After we broke up I soon ran out of goodnites. I was 2 shy to buy them myself so I tried to go bak to jus undies!! Mistake!!! I was now wetting every nite as if regressed during my 2 year goodnites weAring to bed. I would get a new f2f and she would find out and start buying me goodnitez 4 bed. Well 2 years later we broke up and again I ran out and started soaking the bed again!!!