Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My first omorashi

Hey guys! I just wanted to post about my first omorashi! (I mean sure I've peed/wet myself HEAPS of times before then! But I wasn't doing it on a full bladder so it really true omorashi!)

anyway... Here it goes!

it all started at about 8:00 I wanted to, well... Do omorashi I guess! So I drank about 3 litres of cordial over the course of half an hour and went to bed... (Ok I saved about 500 mls or something but I quickly drank it as soon as I hopped in bed) I was passing the time by playing with my phone I snuck in bed with me (e.g. Playing a few games, Browsing this site etc.) until about 9:30 when it started getting painful (I have a strong bladder so I wasn't wanting to go to the bathroom because I needed to go, it just hurt!) I was going to wet the bed but if my mum knew she would have to strip the bed and I would have to sleep on my brother's spare bed (which is REALLY uncomfortable!) so I was going to have to find a way to relieve my sore, aching bladder without anybody knowing so I considered my options...

1. I could go to the upstairs bathroom... But my sister is using it...

2. I could pee in my empty bottle... But since my sister is using the bathroom I won't be able to empty it in the sink...

3. I could try not to look desperate as I pass my parents to use the DOWNSTAIRS bathroom... But that would be really hard considering my aching bladder...

i took about half an hour to consider my options and decide to go downstairs (I mean technically I pretty much had no choice but anyway...) I pass by my parents and head to the bathroom, which turned out to be suprisingly easy! (Like I said, I've got strong control!) finally! I get to relieve my sore, aching bladder moaning out to me in pain! Finally I can release my warm, sweet urine and get the pleasure I rightfully deserve! I relax and slowly put pressure on my bladder as my pee trickles out of my body and enjoys a warm welcome from the water in the toilet bowl! It feels!... IT FEELS!!...

like a normal pee I guess... (Can't really say much else about it...)

I was pissed off about how I put pain on my bladder for nothing! (But I wasn't too angry about it...)

anyway when I finished I hopped back into bed and had enough battery to post my story to you guys!

feel free to share your inescapable Omorashi moments or give me some advice to wet/pee myself unnoticed!

• 10 months later...
On 7/28/2018 at 5:48 PM, OmoNinja said:

di-didn't i just explain why i did it?!

It doesn't really matter what the reason is, most people find necroing old threads very annoying, unless, of course, the purpose is to add something to the thread that actually contributes to the discussion, in a positive way.

I totally understand that you want to put your past behind you, (trust me, in my early days on this site, even I posted some immature things at times), but necroing this thread for no other reason than to say, "Just forget about it" is only going to draw more attention to it, rather than achieving the desired effect of having the thread go unnoticed. It's also not going to add anything positive to the thread either, so it's likely going to annoy some people.

Regardless of the reason, it's still an entertaining post and if it's been upvoted, then it's because someone found it interesting enough to do so. It's always interesting to read about other people's first omorashi experiences, even if they aren't always the most beautifully written posts ever. It's readable and a little amusing, therefore, expressing gratitude towards the people who gave it a positive rep, even when you yourself had forgotten about this thread, might have been the best thing you could have done, in my opinion.