Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So I can finally say I contributed something on this neck of the woods here instead of literally just the General Omorashi Forums and stalking oth...I mean the Download section....yes...that is what I meant.

Does anyone remember those motions I uploaded to the Download section for MMD? Well...the main reason I started uploading them was I recently attempted to try and work with MMD. There was alot of hassles due to my ineptitude of the software, but thanks to perseverance, I managed to figure out how it works to the degree in which I can do animation. I still can't do effects yet that are not made from PMX files, or through MME (I do have the DLL file, but I haven't been able to use it yet successfully). While practicing a bit with motion data I found and uploaded here, I found and discovered a fluid simulation program called "MMD流体シミュレーション ver2.0." After some tinkering around, I finally found the DL link for it (because the guy's drive folder is so disorganized I want to strangle him). Now I can not only do pose animation, but I can even include peeing streams as well to make it actually look like they wet themselves instead of just posing as if they did.

Now this animation is not the first...this is actually the fourth one I did out of five (I've been doing this sporadically over the last months). The reason I choose this one instead of the others is it is probably the best one in terms of quality that I could produce. The others are okay...but they won't be nearly as smooth as this one. There's even a couple I'd like to edit a bit more before presenting. I mean I can without thinking upload them here...but they're not up to par with this one. And mind you I am still learning all of this...even this one isn't up to par as compared to other youtube or Nicodouga users. There's no sound either...I don't feel confident enough to try and create a video with sound as that might require me to stretch out animations and pose data...and I haven't been able to do that smoothly yet.

Now this animation features a simple story: Characters from video games and media are at a beach. Lyndis from Fire Emblem is in the bathroom about to pee in her pants, and she manages to throw down her panties before she does. As she is sitting there enjoying the bliss, Shantae is outside on the verge of doing the same. Only...she is not as fortunate. The poses that I used for Shantae's desperation were based on the cutie gif in the Easyshag female desperation website which I'll upload here so you have an idea of what I was using; along with my own creativity to lengthen those poses for the animation.

Download file is at the bottom.

cutie1.gifcutie4.gifcutie2.gifcutie3.gifcutie5.gifcutiefront.gif

Shantae's Gotta Go.avi

Edited by MKFan200 (see edit history)
3 hours ago, kyrieelleison14 said:

I'd love to see your other works as well! That way people can also see how you've improved in just a few animations to boot.

Alright then...let's go back some month or two back to my very first one.

This one features Rosaline and Palutena from Super Smash Brothers for Wii U and 3DS with the Wii U models, called "Palutena and Rosalina in the public restroom." Simple story for this is Palutena is taking a much needed bathroom break from Smashing it up...but so does Rosalina. She finds the bathroom locked and then breaks it down only to find Palutena there. It is here Palutena makes a suggestion for her that is do or die at her moment. Again there is no sound because I haven't tested the sound and audio editing portion of MMD yet. I'm working on my next animations now and I'm going to try some more cute lined ones. 

Anyway...this is animation 1 so it should give you an idea if I improved or not. If interest in them continues, I may start taking requests and uploading them to the downloads section...but for now I am not doing anything of the sort.

Palutena and Rosalina in the public restroom.avi

I'll probably upload it to the download section instead of in the gallery. Now that I know people are interested, I'm sure it is bound to get downloads.

I'll upload the Shantae one there soon as well; but I'll make sure it has sound when I do.

EDIT: Hey all...the animation is done. I"m going to run some tests today to make sure everything looks nice. Before I upload it, I will be uploading an animation that everyone should watch before the newest release. Consider this animation I was working on now a followup to a previous one I made.

Edited by MKFan200 (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...