Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Risk taking - A new theory to account for omorashi

Some people skydive, go on fairground rides, gamble, go shoplifting, even fill their bladders and put themselves in situations where they can't wee. All these situations give rise to an adrenaline rush. It's my theory that omorashi is all about breaking taboos, taking risks and pushing the limits, all for the excitement factor and the resulting adrenaline surge. When I read omorashi stories for example, my pulse quickens and I feel a mixture of empathy, humiliation, sympathy and excitement, which is doubtless down to the increased levels of adrenaline circulating throughout my body. Omorashi is just the trigger I use to get my 'juices' flowing.

I would like to hear your views on this topic, so please get the adrenaline rushing and chip-in.

22 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

While I don't think it is the only thing people do omorashi for, this has been a theory for a long time and is certainly, 100% a reason why people participate in omo. So I totally agree with you except for the "new" part and the fact that its your theory - this is my theory and many others as well and definitely isn't new. But yes, you are correct. 

I didn't wish to suggest it was a new theory, or my theory either so I do take your point, and apologise if I gave that impression. It was a new theory to me since I haven't ever seen anyone making the connection before.

22 hours ago, Brandie said:

Not to disagree with you as I do believe adrenaline is produced when we partake in omo but I think adrenaline is a secondary reaction and not the trigger. 

Yes, I accept it might not be the trigger but it's surely an essential component of the experience. Would rock climbing or sky diving for example be exciting if there was no risk and therefore no adrenaline rush?

Although like others I do not think this is the only reason.....I had one g/f who loved to travel to a different town where no one would know her, she would then ask a stranger for directions to the bus station or something.......While the person gave her directions, she would discreetly pee in her panties.     While she would be mortified if the stranger had noticed pee running down her leg....she got such a rush from  the situation that she was wet and breathing heavy and almost at the point of orgasm.    I also had a g/f who I will leave it up to you, whether she was in the same category.......she could not resist a dare and if you dared her to pee her pants in the middle of main street on a busy day, then she would do it.!!!......after it was done, the enormity of what she had done would hit her and she would get turned on......because of the naughtiness !!

Guest dontwanna

yeah, i've always equated shoplifting and peeing my pants. :sleep:

11 hours ago, Hamish Scott said:

Yes, I accept it might not be the trigger but it's surely an essential component of the experience. Would rock climbing or sky diving for example be exciting if there was no risk and therefore no adrenaline rush?

Well, i mean... you can die doing that stuff. You can literally die if something goes wrong.

Peeing yourself might be moderately embarrassing if someone sees.

I really don't see the correlation.