Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi based wet dreams?

I wasn't sure if this would belong in this category, but I think it seems like it would?

Anyway, I've only ever really had two wet dreams, and they were kind of fleeting. I rarely remember my dreams after I wake up, but I remember some of this one pretty vividly.

It was my ex in my old room, dancing and crossing her legs. She was complaining sometimes, "I really need to use the bathroom." At one point she put her hand over her belly and said "my bladder is really full right now. I really need to pee." (I'm more into desperation than wetting).  She went into the bathroom, dropped her pants, and released into the toilet while I watched. 

The other one was from a long time ago, so it's abbot fuzzy. It was this girl, who I didn't even really know. She was a friend of a friend, but she was really pretty. She was in her underwear and a bra, doing a pee dance in the bathroom while brushing her teeth. She sometimes held herself and bent her knees. Unfortunately, that's where my dream got really abstract, like they usually do.

What about your wet dreams?

1 hour ago, Skate said:

As a teenager I would dream I was peeing ( not necessarily in an omo way) and find I had an ejaculated wet dream. Perhaps this usual for males?

I was the same. It would usually start with me feeling like I needed to pee really badly. Sometimes I'd "pee" in the dream and wake up to find it wasn't really pee. Sometimes I'd see it coming and try to wake myself up. On these occasions, sometimes I would wake up but just too late, other times I would be able to stop it.

I don't get them anymore, they stopped several years ago, but some nights - like last night - I still dream I'm peeing, usually for a long time. But, my pajamas are always dry when I wake up. Unless I'm sweating a bit.

Well, it's been a minute since I've had an actual wet dream, but I do remember a few omorashi dreams where I woke up more than a little aroused if you're interested in hearing about those. Two come to mind.

The first involved an ex girlfriend. This one was short and bit abstract, but I vaguely remember her complaining about needing to go and being unable to hold it. We were running around my backyard for... whatever reason, when at some point she came to a complete stop and started to piss herself. Not like a full blast pissing yourself, but steadily, which stood out to me. One of the interesting things about this dream was how vivid that part was. She used to wear boxers around the house a lot since she lived at home, so in the dream she was in boxers. I remember seeing with detail how they saturated and the way the stream flooded through the fabric and dripped down onto her legs and beyond. It wasn't long, but damn, it was hot lol. Woke up feeling like I'd really seen her piss herself.

The second involved my friend's sister. Absolutely beautiful girl that I got super infatuated with (she was a few years older than me and I was 14-15 at the time and teased me a bit; what do you expect?) Anyway, she was a runner, so she used to wear these really short running shorts, kinda like these, but even skimpier, and she used to wear them like, 90% of the time. Basically, if she wasn't dressed for something, she was in ultra-sexy, ultra-short shorts. No mercy with this woman.... Anyway, in the dream, she was wearing shorts like that but this dark shade of blue. Most of the dream is kinda murky, but I remember at some point I realized she had to piss and was holding it. She was curled up on a couch with her knees pulled up to her chin watching tv, the room only illuminated by the television light. Well, at some point, the shorts came off, and still in that same position (don't ask how she got them off it was a dream lol) she showed me this wet spot on her crotch where she leaked a significant amount. All I remember from that point was her running to the toilet and I woke up.

Again, not wet dreams but hopefully this delivers at least a bit. If I can remember them, I could try to share other dreams if there is interest.

I've actually literally never had a wet dream before.

I'll often have pee dreams when I need to pee really bad while I'm asleep.  I've literally wet myself/watch someone wet themselves in my dreams and I've still woken up completely dry.  It's usually followed by me waking up and going straight to the bathroom though.

Edited by Miles255 (see edit history)

Recently, maybe two days ago, I had a strange, but interesting dream. I wouldn't call it a "wet" dream in the sense you're thinking, but quite literally a "wet" dream. 

I'm not sure where it took place, but it seemed like a forest paradise to me. In the dream, it was like I had a neverending bladder. I was constantly drinking, yes, but still pretty impressive how much I was able to pee. It was like I had all the time in the world in this paradise-like place and there was nobody there to disturb me, so I could just walk around with a water bottle and pee wherever I felt like when I was able to build up the urge enough. Sadly, I've forgotten the details. I don't remember how many times I peed there or in what kind of spots or anything. The only thing I can recall clearly is that it was an exciting feeling to be drinking a lot of water, building up pressure and pondering where I was going to pee next or in what position. Needless to say, it was disappointing to wake up and realize it wasn't real. My dreams always feel so real, even when they're super odd and abstract. 

I had a dream when I was 16 where all my pants were gone, and I constantly needed to pee, but went to school in a short and boxers without using the bathroom. I arrived at school, and I found that a few of my good friends were also in just boxers and a shirt, and nobody cared. When I walked up to them they asked how I knew they had planned to wear no pants, and I said I didn't, but they didn't believe me. I still had to go to the bathroom, but I wasn't allowed to use bathroom for some reason, and ended up peeing all over the floor, and my friends who were just in boxers did the same. Then it ended.

Guest phoenix80803

I've had a couple. But they are both from a time ago, so forgive me for the lack of detail if you see any lack of said detail.

This first one was a little more than a year ago. There was this super hot part asian girl in my class and this dream revolved around her. So we were in some locker room kind of setting. There were white tiles, and curtained showers. Kinda like at the public pool but with actual walls and curtains between the showers. For some reason, it was a co-ed locker room. So we were waiting, and it must have been near the end of the showering period, because there were three stalls, and all of them were taken up. It was just me and this girl waiting outside. I remember walking in from an angle and seeing her. (Let's call her Kara.) Kara was standing there, shifting from foot to foot while holding her crotch with her hand. (Oh yeah, she was still in her P.E. Uniform.) When a shower opened up, I went in, but before I could close the door Kara rushed in after me and I closed the door. (No, I don't know why.) Then I looked back at her and she had her face tilted upward, a look of relief on her face. I looked down, and saw her shorts rapidly darkening, and liquid spilling onto the floor near the drain.

This second one was a few months ago. I remember I was sitting on some kind of bench, with this other girl (let's call her Meghan,) and we were talking about nothing in particular, when I noticed she was pressing her thighs together. I noticed, but didn't say anything. Then our conversation died out and we were just sitting there in comfortable silence. When I got up to leave, something made me turn around. I saw Meghan with her dress up to right below her chest, no panties by the way, just peeing with it all pooling beneath her butt. 

Guest pee23567

I have had many, many omorashi based wet dreams. In fact, I would go as far as saying that all the wet dreams I've had in my life have been connected to omorashi in some form or another. Often I would be peeing in my dream, although I never had any accidents. 

Guest pee23567
5 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

I love the thought of you boys having a sexy omorashi dream and a wet dream at the same time :) Super hot! Thanks for sharing.

Rachel, I can assure you it was every bit as fun having them as it is reading about them now! The pattern for mine was always pretty consistent. In my dream, whatever the scenario, I would need to go pee, badly. Eventually, I would always find some way to release my bladder. At this exact moment is when the wet dream would begin. I would often wake up directly after and have to run to the bathroom to avoid peeing my bed! Needless to say.. so much fun!!!!

I don't know if it 's a male thing. I'm a woman, and had my very first orgasms in a very young age, they woke me up from dreaming I peed myself. I was about 9-10, and had no idea what they were, but I can assure you now: They were full on orgasms. I can't remember it happening after like 16 but I still have pee and diaper dreams that turn me on.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty much every wet dream I've ever had involved me flooding my pants. To the point where if I dream that I know I'm going to wake up annoyed. It seems to be connected to me drinking too much before I go to sleep and my bladder being full in the night. I've since taken up the habit of peeing before bed and not drinking too much before as well an it's stopped... Almost... 

5 hours ago, gargoyleguy said:

Pretty much every wet dream I've ever had involved me flooding my pants. To the point where if I dream that I know I'm going to wake up annoyed. It seems to be connected to me drinking too much before I go to sleep and my bladder being full in the night. I've since taken up the habit of peeing before bed and not drinking too much before as well an it's stopped... Almost... 

If you don't mind my saying so...if you know for sure you'll wet in your sleep... why stop?

My wet dreams were always revolved around Omorashi. I am clearly like most of you. In my early-teens I would dream about becoming desperate to pee. It was always a warm summer's day. I would be walking threw a park looking for a bathroom. Walking past a fountain I see other kids cooling off in the water spray. I thought about how nice it would be, to wade into the thigh deep water and simply pee in my jeans. Mind made up, I step into the water. The fountain water is warm and pleasant from the blazing sun. I become more pee desperate as fountain spray begins to darken my clothing. Finally letting go, I flood my underwear with warm pee. I watch as my shinny spot spreads across the crotch of my jeans. Suddenly I awaken, finding myself ejaculating in my pajamas. My wet dreams stopped as I became sexually active with girls in High School.

I occasionally have wet dreams. They almost always have omorashi, sometimes with other fetishes. In the dream, I'll really need to pee but unable to find a bathroom, my search getting interrupted by other people along the way.

When I finally pee in the dream, I wake up and instantly pinch my foreskin shut (if I've already peed a little, it's the best I can do to stop it coming out). I make a dash for the real toilet, hoping nobody is awake to see my hand in my pants, but when I sit down and let go, it's all sticky instead.

Edited by Axew (see edit history)