Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Equestria Girls Holding Contest

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
52 minutes ago, desperatewet said:

Also, compression shorts are fun to pee in.

One question, though. As a runner, I am curious about the distance from the park to the city. Its okay not to answer if you never thought about it, or you could just think about it now and answer. But don't worry about it if you don't want to. Its an irrelevant detail, just one my brain thought about.

Yes, they are. One of the reasons I use them so much in my stories.

I'll say it's about 15 minutes in driving distance.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I know this is an old story but I loved enough to still give my thoughts.

I don't normally enjoy omorashi containing canon characters from a series that I enjoy, but this one was so well done, I bookmarked it and it's one of my usual go-to pieces of media whenever I feel the need for some omo fun.

On the omo-side: Seven different people wetting themselves in various scenarios, some usual, some not so much, means odds are high most omo fans will find something they enjoy here.

In terms of my own enjoyment, holding contests are one of my favorite forms of omo because the embarrassment is minimal; I prefer the after-wetting focus to be on the character's relief rather than any embarrassment or mocking, the latter invokes far more sympathy than arousal. So holding contests are ideal for me because the character knows they're gonna wet themselves eventually so there isn't nearly as much embarrassment when it happens, while still including plenty of the desperation I also enjoy. It's even better here than it would be in a 2-person contest because you know the first to fail won't be alone for long. Also, the stakes are low enough for me to not feel bad for everyone that loses; no mention is made of a prize, so the only thing that's really on the line is personal pride. Basically, I don't feel like they suffered for nothing trying to win something because there was nothing to win. When it was over, I felt just as satisfied as everyone else, if not for the same reason.

On the non-omo side: The writing is on-point. No-one really feels OOC, or at least not so much as to have it be distracting. The set-up makes perfect sense, as does the way every other EQG girl gets roped into it. Descriptions were enough for me to feel their desperation but not so much that I was thinking "I get it, end their misery already!" Honestly, in terms of writing, there's almost nothing to really criticize. 

There's one minor detail that's making my inner mathematician very sad: Rainbow Dash and Applejack were playing sports for several hours, plus maybe another hour or so to jog back to the city to relieve themselves, then they decide to do the holding contest. The very next thing we see is the fact that they agreed to breakfast at Pinkie Pie's, which is why they didn't do the holding contest "right away", and when the holding contest begins it's 9am. Were Rainbow and AJ playing sports throughout the night? Or was the breakfast and holding contest meant to be the very next day and it just wasn't made very clear? (The fact that they mentioned wanting to do the contest right away is what makes it seem like it all takes place in the same day).

But that's just me being pedantic. Overall, 10/10.

Edited by wishfulomo0572 (see edit history)
8 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

@wishfulomo0572 Thanks for the positive review. And it should have said "They wanted to do their holding contest right away the next day", and the beginning of the story takes place late at night. I should probably have specified that.

Yeah, I realized upon reread that it is said later that their earlier emergency was the previous day 

It seemed they had plenty of time to spare yesterday.

But I couldn't edit my first post to account for that once it was approved, and the initial bit is still unclear.

• 3 months later...