Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many of these stories are true?

I can believe that many, possibly most people here wet for fun, whether it's a fetish or just something they love in a non-sexual way.

But, a lot of the stories that don't involve a planned hold or a deliberate wetting seem so... unbelievable.

Maybe it's just because I want to believe any story where someone is humiliated by an accidental wetting is not true, but even the ones where they either enjoy it in the long run or else want us to so they'll feel better, sometimes seem unlikely. (to the latter, I've tried unsuccessfully to find one such story and conclude that it was deleted for being a pretender)

In part because, aside from fear or laughing too hard, anyone that's done a hold can verify that it takes hours to lose control once the urge to pee begins, and that's after drinking a lot to do the hold. And, they didn't take a bathroom break in all those hours? (Unless of course they wanted to lose control)

Taking all that into account I can easily believe KozmoFox's Lotto 4 story, so I'm not questioning our goddess here like some sort of heretic. But, how many of the other stories here are true, and how many are just trying to cater to us and pretend it's true so we think it is? (I know a few stories have definitely been denounced as fake)

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

All of the experiences I've written about are true, you will notice that most of them are planned 'accidents' or accounts of me having fun with pee, or accounts of when I was younger and had more accidents. Some are also me trying to have some fun and things going wrong (inside out pullups for example). I do read through the experiences with a critical eye. Some, regardless of veracity, are very well written :)

Some stories on here are true, some aren't. I try not to guess to be honest.

2 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

In part because, aside from fear or laughing too hard, anyone that's done a hold can verify that it takes hours to lose control once the urge to pee begins, and that's after drinking a lot to do the hold. And, they didn't take a bathroom break in all those hours? (Unless of course they wanted to lose control)

This isn't true in my experience. Some people have bladders that large and strong but that isn't a universal fact. I can absolutely go from not needing to pee to literally wetting myself in as little as thirty minutes if I've been drinking a lot, whether deliberately for fun or just as part of everyday life. So... if you are going to try to work out which stories are true or not length of desperation might not be the best measure to use.

1 hour ago, rachelkirwan said:

All of the experiences I've written about are true, you will notice that most of them are planned 'accidents' or accounts of me having fun with pee, or accounts of when I was younger and had more accidents. Some are also me trying to have some fun and things going wrong (inside out pullups for example). I do read through the experiences with a critical eye. Some, regardless of veracity, are very well written :)

For me it's pretty much the same as this. I haven't written in a while now, but when I do get desperate and/or wet myself I try to sort of plan my way into an accident if that makes sense. It's what I enjoy the most, and it involves some "acting" or pretending on my part (or with the help of others) to get to a point where an "accident" happens, but it is always a setup to some degree. It's as close as I can get though!

All of the sightings I've written about are true, otherwise I write them in the fiction section because I think it is very unfair to declare a fiction story as a real one. But I must say, with some of the real accidents (or sightings) I saw here, I also have my doubts. Witnessing genuine accidents is a very rare thing, at least in my area. I only can remember one or two times I saw girls with very wet pants until today.

I saw much more girls squatting down and peeing somewhere on a public place to prevent them from pissing themselves.

But it is also true that if you are able to read the signs correctly, you can see a lot of desperation out there, but most of these girls are able to make it until they reach a toilet.

On the other hand there are so many pictures of girls who obviously peed their pants accidentally and involuntarily, the chance of seeing something like that is not so bad.

We must start discussion from the undisputable fact - accidents happens. I've had few my owns (1 wetting + bigger number of messing, most of them due to healthy reasons), I've witnessed few and saw the 'results' of few more. Every day on our planet probably more than a 100 people are having an accidents. You can easily find 'non-omo people's' reports, just use a google. All the accidents have the same set of reasons - healthy issues (bladder infection, food poisoning, IBS, Crohn, even pregnancy), miscalculation and bad decisions (I won't get off from the bus, I can hold it), bad luck (sudden traffic jam) and alcohol. Is every person that had an accident going to report it? Definitely not. But accidents is not a Yeti.

And now the topic of stories + mixtures of my own experiences and opinions - most of the accidents are private (car, flat, elevator etc.), but some of them have witnesses. Mostly people who simply were at right place in right moment of time. Some of them will report the situation somewhere in the web, maybe here or somewhere else. But what makes me very suspicious is exposing or making the accident more public. First of all - accident is (in general) humiliating. And very few people likes to humiliate themselves. Usually after the accident the first idea is to hide yourself and change as soon as possible.

Also posting a story of an accident may be some form of therapy - when I had the beginning of IBS it was very important to know that I'm not alone with my problems and I'm not the only person who has big problems with holding and I'm not the only adult who had an accident.

And about people enjoying there accidents - well, for all of us the omo-adventure started somehow, for big number of people it was accident or something related with it. And some people may later enjoy the feeling of wetting themselves.

So, just to sum up - for me I'm OK with maybe 75% of the stories, in my opinion they are totally true, next 20% has some modifications (transferring from non-public to public, adding some unnecessary details), but are based on real 'event' and only maybe 5% are totally fakes.      

Adult accidents in public are rare, and most often are the result of too much alcohol, which lowers inhibitions and interferes with good judgment.  Many, but certainly not all, of the stories posted here are probably true, but maybe with some details embellished.  Some are patently false, defying logic and human physiology.  

Internet bulletin boards are not good sources of accurate, truthful information.  Anonymity promotes fantasy, and you get a lot of that on these boards.

I think when we read a story we really have no way of know if it is true or not. So for our own enjoyment we have to take a leap of faith that it is at least based on some morsel of fact. Facts alone are boring though. So a good story needs a bit of colour and everyone will colour to a different level. Having said that though there will always be a few people that feel the need to fabricate. I myself have never had a real accident. So I have no idea what it would take to get to that point. But that does not mean I don't believe other people do not have them. In real life I have seen what I believed to be real accidents. None of them flooded themselves. It was just a small patch of wetness. None of them acted overly embarrassed, instead they did their best to carry on as if nothing happened. So if I were to share any of those experiences they would simply be a boring read unless I embellished them. But just because that is what I have experienced does not mean someone else did not experience a more colourful true wetting. 

That's another thing I forgot to mention is that I have never witnessed an accident in person, except for MAYBE that time in the theater a girl said she peed her pants during a startling moment, but I didn't see it so I can't be sure. And due to how humiliating it would be I'm always careful to avoid any chance of it myself.

I'm not saying I don't believe people would enjoy the legitimate accidents, I could believe that, I'm just saying some of the stories sound a little unbelievable for other reasons.

9 hours ago, Tibarary said:

But it is also true that if you are able to read the signs correctly, you can see a lot of desperation out there, but most of these girls are able to make it until they reach a toilet.

I think this is an excellent way to phrase this. 'Read the signs.' I've made at least two girls leak in my life through laughter, completely unintentionally. The only way I was able to discern this was by 'reading the signs.' Desperation is not rare, but finding people who show it, on the other hand, is.

@thedarkwolf

Also, foremost, I agree with you completely. I seldom venture into the Real Life Experiences section because not only do I not believe half of them, the ones I do believe are usually the same thing over and over and over again. There are also a lot of things which turn me off and make the story seemed faked or just kinda... weird and hard to enjoy. 

I do think it's more complicated than how you've described it, though. Don't take your experience and apply to it everybody in the sense of holding it. It's a complicated physiological thing that feels differently for everybody dependent on various factors. Some people take risks, some don't, some feel compelled to when they normally wouldn't, as well as the reverse. Some people also enjoy being embarrassed publically; that's not terribly rare. 

Also, a bit of irony for you: I believe people who are not into this fetish are more subject to completely unintentional accidents. That is to say that a great deal of the omorashi in this world happens to and involves people who don't care much about piss and don't think about it like we do. The key here is that countless stories never get told, especially if they went unseen for whatever reason.

So I agree with you and I don't like the fake stories or even the dramatized ones. I like reality. It's why I always post my true accounts (only a small fraction of them I might add) in general with limited, accurate description. But bear in mind there is an entire world out there that is completely unseen to our eyes, and thus cannot be recounted on here, so even if a story IS fake, there are probably at least 10 real ones that have happened somewhat recently that are similar, minor and major, that will never be told.

Edited by Meowth (see edit history)
10 hours ago, WaityKaty said:

Some stories on here are true, some aren't. I try not to guess to be honest.

This isn't true in my experience. Some people have bladders that large and strong but that isn't a universal fact. I can absolutely go from not needing to pee to literally wetting myself in as little as thirty minutes if I've been drinking a lot, whether deliberately for fun or just as part of everyday life. So... if you are going to try to work out which stories are true or not length of desperation might not be the best measure to use.

This is very true. I can very easily go from empty to overflowing in an hour. I've had a few full wetting accidents as an adult and quite frequently have minor accidents leaving me a bit wet.

i only post true stories here. I will change some details if necessary to preserve anonymity but that's it. 

1 hour ago, The Dark Wolf said:

That's another thing I forgot to mention is that I have never witnessed an accident in person, except for MAYBE that time in the theater a girl said she peed her pants during a startling moment, but I didn't see it so I can't be sure. And due to how humiliating it would be I'm always careful to avoid any chance of it myself.

I'm not saying I don't believe people would enjoy the legitimate accidents, I could believe that, I'm just saying some of the stories sound a little unbelievable for other reasons.

I am perhaps less careful than you. I've found that an accident, whilst embarrassing, is not absolutely mortifying and therefore I'm not careful to the point of obsessiveness.

3 hours ago, Meowth said:

Also, a bit of irony for you: I believe people who are not into this fetish are more subject to completely unintentional accidents. That is to say that a great deal of the omorashi in this world happens to and involves people who don't care much about piss and don't think about it like we do. The key here is that countless stories never get told, especially if they went unseen for whatever reason.

So, you're saying my omorashi fetish is the reason I've never had an unintentional accident? That is ironic. I do think a part of how mortified I would be if anyone saw me piss myself is because of this fetish I also don't want anyone to know about for how "dirty" it is. I started being super-cautious after what I thought was a near-accident on a road trip, but with the holds I've done I realize there are levels I had yet to reach there.

And those here that do are less cautious and in some cases, put themselves in that situation, sometimes subconsciously (one in particular I can think of).

20 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

So, you're saying my omorashi fetish is the reason I've never had an unintentional accident?

I think it has an influence on that. A lot of accidents are simply caused by circumstances that are out of our control, but I would argue most happen largely as a result of something done on our end--whether that means drinking too much, or waiting too long and getting put in a situation where relief is impossible. When you're preoccupied with piss and can't forget your own urge, or you're firmly aware of how much you're drinking, it is unlikely you'll end up in a bad situation.

There are plenty of other of factors too, like past accidents and how traumatic they were, shyness, sphincter strength/control, bladder size...ect. And of course, how scared you are of having an accident in general, which seems to apply largely to you (and ironically to a lot of people on this board lol). For me, the one that caused my two nearest accidents was shyness, despite how terrified I was of pissing myself in public.

• 2 weeks later...

I like to think that most of the accidental wetting stories in here are real eventhough I know a lot of them probably aren't -__- And you're right some, if not many, just seems quite unlogic :o

I'm quite new here and I'v only posted one story so far and that's a true story about my first accidental wetting, that being said I can't rule out the possibility that I'm going to post a fantasy or made up wetting story, ut I would deffinatlly notify the readers that it's a fantasy of mine in the beginning of the story :o

28 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Plus there is a Fiction section here

I think that's the key issue.

A lot of the more outlandish and unbelievable 'true' stories I've come across give off this clear feeling of being entirely fictional.

And honestly, I enjoy reading well-written fiction.

I just feel it's a bit dishonest when someone tries to pass off what is clearly a fictional story as a true story.

Next chance I get - not really relevant to this thing but more for another story and trying something new - I might write a story for the Fiction section formatted like an experience, of a fursuit wetting. With a sentence or two at the beginning to clarify. (That's of course the difference of being a pretender - I'm acknowledging I made it up and formatted it like an experience)