Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

average man update

I heard from average man tonight. he is ok. no ranch job.  I was right there was exaggerations.  not sure how much. but he had a great birthday. and is having plenty of time with friends. he had went off line because he was so busy with school and weight lifting and was neglecting time with his friends to be online so he took a break without telling anyone he was taking a break. but the main thing is he is ok and able to get in contact with people and no job and is seeing his friends there so is not cut off like I had feared. I will find out more in the coming days but needed to post this before going to bed in case things are being set in motion. 

1. I don't believe you on literally anything concerning this subject, and you should consider that a point in your favor considering the subject matter.

2. If this is some attempt at damage control for almost starting a legal incident, that's what you message administration about. Abuse is abuse and literally nothing you say after the fact changes that what you posted about was abuse and possibly child abuse depending how long its been going on, exaggerations or no exaggerations. The only thing that matters is if the entire story was true, or the entire story was false, and if its even slightly true that's the abuse of a human being happening. This is out of your hands now.

3. This could have been a status update, not a thread.

4. In fact, when a moderator locks one of your threads, you should not make another thread on the exact same subject and I will ask you do not do it again.

5. Thread locked. To any people with concerns, I suggest you go to the "Post a meme a day" thread and look at memes until you feel better and forget about this.

• The topic was locked