Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Am I the only one who ever wonders....

This may be a silly topic but, maybe not.  Have you ever wondered how someone you know would react if they got caught short and wet their pants?  Im a guy so there are females I know or have been involved with and sometime I wonder "What if"?  Could be your wife, girlfriend, someone you work with or just someone you know.  Ever wonder?  Would they laugh it off and just move on?  Would they be embarrassed to the point of wanting to move to the other side of the globe?  Would they want you to make a pact of secrecy for the rest of your natural life?  Maybe they would react badly and break down in tears from the embarrassment?  Kind don't see that as a realistic outcome but who knows?  Maybe they would just be a sport and say "Oh well, shit happens"                                                                           

I have often wondered about girls I have known.  I even have a slight regret, years ago almost 20 yrs.  My ex and I were doing a little drinking at home with some friends.  I had "heated" up her drinks a bit when she got up to use the bathroom so by the end of the night she was a little bit messed up.  After everyone left she was sitting at the computer and I was kind of messing with her, not sure now exactly what I was doing.  She had some tight jeans on so I may have been feeling her up a bit, I don't really remember exactly but I do recall her saying something to me to the effect of "If you make me pee my pants your going to wash them"  I sure missed that one, should have dared her to do it.  I often wonder if she would have done it or not and how she would have reacted.  There was also another time we were at a concert, she had stepped away to go to the bathroom.  She was gone for some time so I decided to call her cell phone to see if she was ok.  She answered and said to me with a hint of panic, "These bathrooms are packed, Im checking the other side.  I have got to find a bathroom I have to go!"  about that time her damn phone died so here I sat wondering if she was going to come back with wet pants.  Unfortunelty no, she didn't but I always wondered what if she had.  Hard to say, there was a couple time she sneezed or coughed hard enough to just leak in her panties just a bit, barely noticeable but she changed out of them right away.  I guess I have doubts in her case that she would have handled it well.

Ive also had plenty of classmates and co-workers that in my daydreams I have wondered.  I remember one in particular, pretty girl.  I was in the lunchroom and overheard a conversation suggesting that she had peed her pants on some outing with her co-workers.  I don't know what the story was but she seemed embarrassed by it.   I sure would have loved to had seen it.

Bummer for me I guess, Im single now, overweight as all hell so I can only look and fantasize.  I have never seen a real wetting, heard about it but never had the thrill of seeing it.  So, am I alone?  Im sure Im not the only one who has ever wondered.

omolpp

One time me and my bestfriend were out drinking shitfaced and we were going back to my house by train. This dude had to pee so bad it was crazy. Walking back to my house, right as I unlocked the door this guy completely soaked his pants. He was so humiliated he was literally crying about it and all i said was 'man its all good shit happens you can borrow a pair of my pants'. I wouldnt have wrote this in wetting experiences cause its a guy and male wetting is not my thing. Im only aroused by myself wetting and other girls. 

Edited by malegusher92 (see edit history)

Oh, fantasies are the stuff of life! Where would we me without them. Every pretty girl I see quickly gets cast in a 'needing the loo' scenario. I have a 'thing' for elegantly dressed ladies, so I can't help but consider how difficult their attire might make a trip to the loo. Wedding dresses, cocktail dresses, long tight dresses and skirts; they all put fashion well above convenience - and when it comes to underwear, consider firm control pantie-girdles and bodyshapers to have to contend with. It's enough to make you believe that using the 'ladies' is out of the question.

Yes, I fantasize. I dream up many scenarios where this or that pretty woman tells me she's in desperate need of a loo. I watch the drama unfold as she goes through all the stages of desperation (and beyond) and I get really 'turned on'. In reality, I know I would be hugely embarrassed in this situation and would wish to find a 'ladies' ASAP. As to whether it would be a 'turn on' for me, I can't say. I like to think I'm too much the gentleman to find her plight exciting.

46 minutes ago, SecretPerson said:

Sorry, what?  I don't want to cause a fuss if I'm wrong, but this sounds like you drugged her, which is very illegal and probably doesn't belong on this site.

Am I misunderstanding?

I read this as meaning he made her drinks stronger than usual - a double G&T instead of a single, for example. 

At least I hope that's what he meant. 

Edited by WetDave (see edit history)
9 hours ago, facade said:

I mean, they still put something in their drink while they were away. I don't see how that's any better.

As grimy as it is to do, I would argue putting a little extra rum in a drink is far more acceptable than drugging a person.... Especially since you can only add so much rum before it's going to be incredibly obvious that the drinks been 'heated.' Though still grimy lol.

6 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

There is a gender difference here.  If a woman accidentally wets herself, she's more likely to get sympathy, but if a man wets himself he's more likely to be laughed at or viewed with disdain.  

I think this is true on the surface, but it depends on a lot of factors. Clique/culture, as well as the fact female socialization can and often is fundamentally different than male socialization, especially if we're going to speak generally. Even if she gets sympathy on the surface, it can be traumatic and she might have to deal with teasing and behind-the-back insults for a long time--from both men and women. Same can apply for men. but they prob get more surface teasing that is fairly benign and meaningless, as opposed to things like 'dirty hoe,' which I've seen online many times.

17 hours ago, SecretPerson said:

Yeah, my bad.  I would delete the post if I could.  Sorry!

Not a problem.  Just to clarify for anyone wanting to know.  I would never do anything to hurt my ex wife even now, and especially not then.  Im not that kind of person.  My wording probably came off as I was really messing her up.  It was in good fun, not evil.  I wasn't adding a half a bottle of rum to her drink, only about a shots worth or even less.  All in all it probably didn't even affect her that much, she was feeling pretty good on her own even without the little extra.