Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My First Accidental Wetting

On 14/9/2017 at 8:05 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

I hope it wasn't too bad for you... Did you get over it, or find it enjoyable in the long run?

If so, then really good story. (I don't want to enjoy it too much if you didn't)

It's cool, desperation and wetting is kind of a turn on for me o: I like the thought/fantasy of wetting but not necessarily the real thing... Maybe, I'm not sure on that yet... I've been holding and wetting myself at home a couple of times but I wasn't really planning on doing anything public for quite a while /: But oh well, guess I add that to my resume then (;

• 8 months later...

Thanks a lot for sharing this! I think that it happens more often than we think that a girl pees herself while walking home after a night out. But of course mostly in places where nobody is the wiser.

I have watched girls leave some dance club or pub after midnight when it was obvious (to me, being into this and knowing to read the signs) that they urgently needed to pee. Maybe they just hated the toilets in those places? This is what I read sometimes. There was not always a long line! Or is it the thought of "I just have to be quick, of course I'll make it" ? Clearly, I wish I knew how many (and who...) of them leave in that state because they enjoy the desperate feeling.

Great to read that fantasies of having an accident are a turn on for you. I guess the memory of your accident will stand out here.

Great story! I can relate to it so much. You were right not to waste time with bouncers at the club. They never let you skip the line at the door with the excuse you need to use the bathroom. They don't care if you wet yourself waiting in line. They would probably even make fun of you if that would happen right in front of them.