Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Dumb decisions made with a full/filling bladder

I had a girlfriend who agreed to hold it for me while she was doing homework. A bit into the session, though, she got contacted by a friend who wanted to study together (this happened at the college she was staying at; we were chatting over skype). She seemed to really want to hang out with her friend so I told her it was fine, and that we could always do the omorashi thing some other time. No big deal, right? Well, she went to hangout with her friend, and not long after she left her dorm, I got a message saying basically that "this was a bad idea, it's really bad." And I realized very quickly that she'd not pissed before leaving, despite having a STRONG aversion to public bathrooms and having drunk waaay more than was necessary even for holding it. Long story short, she ended up rushing back to her dorm to piss in less then half an hour. As she was coming back, she was messaging me about how glad she was she'd put on a maxi pad because she was 'leaking a lot'--this was when I learned she'd grabbed one before leaving 'just in case.' She made it with dry pants, but she told me that she'd gotten 'bold' because she'd been wearing the pad. She said it was swollen and yellow by the time she made it to the toilet, and added that if she hadn't been wearing it, she'd have wet herself quite badly. So the pad was a good decision. Trying to hold it that long without a bathroom close by? Not so much.

Ever done something with a full bladder or when you knew you'd have to pee soon, and immediately regretted it? Or maybe instead of regret, since sometimes 'regret' is kinda the point lol, maybe something you realized later was probably not a wise choice to make? Maybe something that ended in an accident? Or maybe in a leak? Or maybe something that ended fine with no worry, but was still risky?

I expect most wetting accidents must arise from bad decisions or bad judgement. 

Being both blessed and cursed with a small bladder my bad decision is leaving work without peeing first. A couple of times, when I've been in a hurry, I have thought I wasn't in too much need or that I only peed a short time ago, and set off home without peeing only to wet myself on the way home. 

Another occasion I'd been shopping and rather than detour to the lavatories in the mall decided I could hold it and go straight home instead. I couldn't. The last few hundred yards of walking pee was spurting and my light blue jeans displayed conspicuous wet streaks down the thighs while I felt the warm liquid dribbling down my legs. When I was almost home I just couldn't hold back anymore and I embarrassingly and comprehensively pissed myself. 

I had a wonderful girlfriend some years ago, who regularly put herself in bladder-stretching situations. She clearly got a thrill from nursing a very full bladder, and she admitted this to me on more than one occasion. It nearly blew my mind when she told me how she loved finding a 'ladies', entering then merely washing her hands (which always made her acutely aware of her bladder, and how close relief was - but then leaving the loo with the same urgent need as she had entered with. Sometimes on motorway services, she would do this, only when back on the motorway would she admit she hadn't in fact made use of the loo and was consequently still aching for a wee. Before she let me know of her love of risk-taking, she  would she say something like 'there was a huge queue', or 'the cubicles were too dirty' or some such thing, as her need became aparent. As she got to know me better she told me the real reason - she just loved to experience the 'bursting-bladder' feeling, especially in situations when there's little if any escape. I have to admit that I found it very embarrassing. Knowing she was struggling with a full bladder, even though it was if her own making. When she was driving the car I soon discovered that her driving would become erratic when she needed a wee. Sometimes we would swap over and I would try to drive less erratically but just knowing she was in need of a loo, and assuming we got to one that she wouldn't be a silly girl and merely wash her hands, didn't make for a relaxed driving style.

21 hours ago, Meowth said:

@Hamish Scott That actually sounds pretty incredible lol. How commonly did she wet yourself? Or was that really an issue at all for her?

I now know how incredibly lucky I was, having a girlfriend who would intentionally stretch her bladder for the thrill and excitement associated with the risk of going too far. To my knowledge (and experience) she never wet herself. How she coped I can't imagine. I was in awe of her control. I expect she had a few occasions when her underwear didn't remain entirely dry but I never saw any wet patches. We parted company some years ago (she went to work in Germany) and sometimes I think she was embarrassed at having confided in me so much. Perhaps she wanted to put her fetish behind her - I don't know. Now I look at women (especially the pretty ones) and wonder how many get a secret thrill from holding a full bladder. I'm going to assume many do but most would never admit it.

2 hours ago, Hamish Scott said:

We parted company some years ago (she went to work in Germany) and sometimes I think she was embarrassed at having confided in me so much. Perhaps she wanted to put her fetish behind her

I knew a beautiful woman who did the same with me, actually, though we were never together. As it so happens, she also went through a phase where she seemed to want to forget all about it, which I thought was pretty depressing. But I guess there is a fine line between those who have this fetish and those who enjoy the feeling of a full bladder. Despite how often this woman pissed herself (I never saw it but she related a pretty impressive amount of stories and said that was only a fraction of them), she didn't seem to like wetting, and just had weak bladder control on top of liking to hold it.

I guess the stars just align sometimes lol

Women are strange creatures indeed. My sister also developed a 'thing' about weeing, although in her case it was a bit of attention seeking I believe. So often she would skip going to the loo when opportunity presented itself then, when miles from a loo she would express her growing need. She seemed to go from merely needing a loo to desperate very quickly. Too quickly in my view. She clearly got very distressed and embarrassed as she struggled to cope but I still think her thrill from being the centre of attention was her true motivation. I find it hard that neither of my parents saw tihis the way I did. Mom would sympathise with her plight and make a fuss over her, I remember her repeatedly saying 'Hold on darling; and ;Is it really bad?'. Sweet sister would moan, twist and turn and I'm sure, enjoy the situation greatly. When I wanted to wee, I got none of this support, so it proved to be a game I couldn't play. If she ended up wetting herself (not infrequently) mom would console her. On the rare occasions when I had an accident, I was condemned as being a silly boy. I loved my parents hugely but secretly wished I had been born a girl, so I could be like my sister.

One of my favorite memories was when i was talking online to my girlfriend at the time. She was about to leave for a camp for a couple of weeks, and it was the last i would get to talk to her until she got back. I didnt pee before pur long conversation, but i didnt want to waste a second (i was young and on love). I was at my computer, in a sleeping bag because i was cold for some reason. We took forever to say goodbye, and as soon as she signed off, i started peeing all in my sleeping bag.

21 hours ago, Little Vic said:

Well, maybe not that quick but I usually go from quite needing to go to really desperate pretty fast, especially while holding. But I think it isn't as fast as your sister

Well I don't think my sister did go quickly from full to desperate. She might have been exaggerating her need to get sympathy or she might have been experiencing sudden intense urges that kick-in at some point in holding a full bladder. I think she relished the full-bladder feeling, which she could 'enjoy' for quite a long time, but eventually the enjoyable ache becomes a desperate fight and she would express her predicament to everyone around, collecting a lot of sympathy along the way. Mom would never fail to worry as she offered suggestions as to how to cope until a toilet could be found. Back in those days, finding a toilet was not easy. Few petrol stations had toilets, so mother and sister were faced with few options. The ultimate choice (when close to soaking herself through) was to squat at the side of  the road. I genuinely believe she couldn't face such an embarrassing and awkward maneuver since I never saw her attempt it. I did once see her gain relief by doing what mom suggested - going down a leg. I was trying not to watch but if her intention was to be the center of attention then that's a pretty good way of doing it.

I used to want to do holds in school because I would sometimes need to around noon, but I would always avoid this because of how much I hate holding in public because of the chance I might not make it. (I like stories about public wettings, but I absolutely hate being embarrassed). Sometimes I would hold it from before lunch to the end of the day, but it would never be too bad. Once, I cut it a bit close when I laughed and let out a long spurt into my pants. It wasn't visible, but I had to go bad and I could feel the wetness in my underwear.

One thing I always wanted to see was someone not peeing when they woke up, then holding it all through first period and peeing then, but that would probably be risky on their part.

18 minutes ago, Quackduck said:

One thing I always wanted to see was someone not peeing when they woke up, then holding it all through first period and peeing then, but that would probably be risky on their part.

I remember two occasions in my life where I very likely made a girl pee a bit from laughter. One time was this girl I had a crush on. I sat next to her in drawing class and I remember I said something that was apparently funny, because she chocked on her water and spit a small amount of it on the table. Everybody laughed at this, but when I looked over, I saw she'd shoved a hand between her legs, and she seemed to take notice of my noticing. She seemed pretty flushed, but that might have just been from the embarrassment from before. She did, however, go to the bathroom like ten minutes later, and that was the only time she'd ever gone in that class. This was early on in first period and she took a bus to school. I've always imagined the most likely scenario was that she hadn't had time to pee before school and had been holding it from when she woke up.

• 1 year later...
On 9/15/2017 at 4:27 PM, Hamish Scott said:

I had a wonderful girlfriend some years ago, who regularly put herself in bladder-stretching situations. She clearly got a thrill from nursing a very full bladder, and she admitted this to me on more than one occasion. It nearly blew my mind when she told me how she loved finding a 'ladies', entering then merely washing her hands (which always made her acutely aware of her bladder, and how close relief was - but then leaving the loo with the same urgent need as she had entered with. Sometimes on motorway services, she would do this, only when back on the motorway would she admit she hadn't in fact made use of the loo and was consequently still aching for a wee. Before she let me know of her love of risk-taking, she  would she say something like 'there was a huge queue', or 'the cubicles were too dirty' or some such thing, as her need became aparent. As she got to know me better she told me the real reason - she just loved to experience the 'bursting-bladder' feeling, especially in situations when there's little if any escape. I have to admit that I found it very embarrassing. Knowing she was struggling with a full bladder, even though it was if her own making. When she was driving the car I soon discovered that her driving would become erratic when she needed a wee. Sometimes we would swap over and I would try to drive less erratically but just knowing she was in need of a loo, and assuming we got to one that she wouldn't be a silly girl and merely wash her hands, didn't make for a relaxed driving style.

I love that too if a girl admits that she needs to wee but don’t go, the longer the better. Especially on long car rides.

That must have been total arousing for you to know that your girlfriend needs to wee, than stop at a motorway service, to drink something, go to the loo  and back on the road she told you that she did not take a pee, that her bladder is still full and swollen. I love that.

I was going to do a holding challenge and I drank about 50oz. But suddenly my friend came along and invited me to the mall at around the 50 minute mark. The water hadnt made its way to my bladder yet, so I tried stalling until I had to go. I didn't want to turn them down because I'd feel bad and I also didn't want to keep them waiting. So I got in the car, and two minutes after we started driving, I felt my bladder fill up all at once. Luckily I was able to hide my urge until we got there

• 2 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 3:22 AM, Meowth said:

I remember two occasions in my life where I very likely made a girl pee a bit from laughter. One time was this girl I had a crush on. I sat next to her in drawing class and I remember I said something that was apparently funny, because she chocked on her water and spit a small amount of it on the table. Everybody laughed at this, but when I looked over, I saw she'd shoved a hand between her legs, and she seemed to take notice of my noticing. She seemed pretty flushed, but that might have just been from the embarrassment from before. She did, however, go to the bathroom like ten minutes later, and that was the only time she'd ever gone in that class. This was early on in first period and she took a bus to school. I've always imagined the most likely scenario was that she hadn't had time to pee before school and had been holding it from when she woke up.

I love it if a girl has no chance  to take her much needed morning pee and if she has to hold it for hours more. To know that she did not wee since the evening before, that she would need to go really bad, but is still forced to hold it for a long time, is total arousing for me. It would be great to see her overfilled bladder bulging out of her flat belly.