Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest tholepin

For heaven's sake, don't nobody sell him an AK!!  Also suggest you delete your location from that *oogle map that was floating around in the bowl once-upon-a-time. 

"Banning" is akin to a court order to take a child away from a parent -- it becomes a death sentence for an entire social group. 

Juzernejm is how we slavic people would spell "username" :D he is probably from around here somewhere. 

Regarding the topic.. i have found some videos like that through the years, bunch of girls fooling around and then laughing and peeing, mostly on youtube, they came and gone. But it's not my thing, for me it has to be at least deliberate if not sexual :P so I didn't save them.

On 11/17/2017 at 12:56 PM, Hopeful said:

This site doesn't like pedos so a fair share of them would be insta-deleted and the user banned.

Also I think I remember an "Iris White" creeping around kids' videos on YT trying to get them to do the "pee pants challenge" for him.

If there was, I can absolutely guarantee that it was not myself. Nothing more disgusting. Also, the reason they are kept age-restricted is because if uploaded in mass-content (many videos) YouTube is more likely to reprimand the profile with less leniency. We see these profiles or videos disappear that were shared on different pages here so often that I do not want it to happen to mine. Please do not assumptions which categorize me as a pedo or doing such actions as creeping around kids videos. I would never and that is unfair to post with no proof or reason.