Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hey guys!

im a huge fan of real accidents and I downloaded a very vast collection onto my device.  One of my favorite videos, that I believe was from one of the accident threads, seems to have been accidentally deleted and I cannot recover the file. Description: There are two or three girls age 18.  One of them is wearing a mask of some sort and they are laughing and goofing around.  The girl in the mask runs into the bathroom, grabs a towel, and lays it on the floor.  She says something like, "I'm gonna piss" then she leans back, spreads her legs, and starts to pee through her jeans onto the towel.  The video had some weird name like "Shaneequa Be Peeing Her Pants" or something of that nature.  It is kind of old so I'm not sure if it is still floating around p.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 15.9.2017 at 11:25 AM, AD51 said:

@foxes Why not make them all unlisted and share the links here?

This site doesn't like pedos so a fair share of them would be insta-deleted and the user banned.

Also I think I remember an "Iris White" creeping around kids' videos on YT trying to get them to do the "pee pants challenge" for him.

shut the fuck up you intolerant sexist homophobe pig. How can you be intolerant to pedophiles? They are people too, you're worse than Hitler. You're a moron of the highest order. You're so stupid it's a wonder and a pity you can remember to breath. Hang yourself you fucking intolerant swine.  I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you, I am sure even monkeys look down on you and laugh at your intolerance and nazist way of thinking. 

You know what, no, this is 1000000% not okay.

She was merciful with you but I'm not going to be. You don't speak to her, or anyone else on this site that way. Away with you, get off this site.

If you want this ban lifted, you can send in a message to our support system, composed of an extremely heartfelt apology to Alice, the site, and all of its members for the inexcusable behavior you have exhibited today. Until then, goodbye.

19 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

You know what, no, this is 1000000% not okay.

She was merciful with you but I'm not going to be. You don't speak to her, or anyone else on this site that way. Away with you, get off this site.

If you want this ban lifted, you can send in a message to our support system, composed of an extremely heartfelt apology to Alice, the site, and all of its members for the inexcusable behavior you have exhibited today. Until then, goodbye.

Sorry KozmoFox

I WILL NOT be accepting this heartfelt apology in any form whatsoever, even grovelling won't cut it with me. NO ONE BUT NO ONE should be spoken to like this.who as rattled this persons cage. Sorry Alice you had to read this abuse.

Thank you.