Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Long lines in Ladies Rooms

On 7/9/2019 at 2:38 PM, sandy808 said:

I use to travel a lot for work and some of the longest lines I have seen were in airports.  It was usually late flights that arrived at night and the restrooms were closed for cleaning / maintenance so there was only one restroom available.  I have also seen long lines at local fun runs where all the runners queue up to use the restroom shortly before the start of the race.  

Even thought I wear diapers they don't last forever and I have been desperate for a diaper change and had to wait in line to use a restroom.

You must have had the occasional smug feeling at the sight of a long line for the ladies' room, in the knowledge that your own potty facilities are in your pants?

• 4 years later...
On 10/22/2017 at 6:48 AM, HoldingPrinces said:

Since I began to hate and avoid public washrooms since my early childhood (and trained to hold), this long queues don't affect me. I just look and smile at those poor weak bladdered ladies waiting in the queue and just leave with a full bladder because I can hold until I reach home.

In my school also I have seen long queues for toilets because we're allowed to go only at the lunch break. (Toilets are locked as soon as school is over and so can't go after school) So only chance to go is at the lunch break. But so many girls don't get a chance to go because they spend the whole time in the queue, with the queue still stationary. So I don't even look at the school toilets, regardless how badly I want to go. One day I felt the need to pee in the early morning as soon as I reached the school, (And also drank a lot of water as usual before the break) and held that load of pee until the school is over. I was so sorry about those weak bladdered girls in my school and I trained few girls to hold like me.

Now I work as a part time dancer and waitress in a night club. The employees don't have separate toilets and have to use the toilets of the customers. Always There's a long queue for ladies toilet and we can't spend an hour of our duty time to wait in the queue, which means we can't pee during our duty. (Also takes a lot of time to remove and redress dancing costumes) My hard trained bladder helps me a lot 

Hi Princes!

You wrote “My hard trained bladder helps me a lot “

I know that your holding performance is great and i know that your ability to control your bodily needs, especially your overfilled bladder for many hours is awesome and i admire you for that, but tell me please more about your trained bladder.

How did you train your bladder? How and why did you start to train your bladder?

Was it because you didn’t want to use the toilet at school?  You started to suppress your urge, first for hours and then for all the day. 
It was getting usually and normal for you to feel a strong urge and to have your bladder full.

It was getting usual for you needing to pee but don’t go and to hold it back until at home.

Did this kind of training stretch your bladder, did your bladder get bigger?

So absolutely great that you went sometimes with your bladder full from the school day to your dancing sessions, then  you performed with your overfilled bladder and went to the bus without to wee for to ride home. Absolutely brilliant and great!

I think that you trained your sphincter as well, to be able to resist so much pressure and it will be also a kind of training necessary to endure the pain!!????

Are you proud of your ability to be a Holding Princess?  I absolutely admire you for that!!!