Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Introduce your Fursona!

What better way to start off this club than introducing our Fursona(s) and getting to know what kinda things they like etc!

So I'll start off with Ashi <3

Oh jeez, Rick!

Ashi is a Tropical Husky with Sparkle accents on her hair, chest fur and the underside of her tail (these traits totally come from her fursuit design!)

She loves playing her Ukulele, spending time near the ocean, playing Overwatch and having fun with her friends!
Woo cheesy! :V She also loves eating tropical fruit/juices and can't resist spicy chicken/meats! <3
English Breakfast tea and a slice of cake is a sureway to get her to like you~
She's also engaged to her darling husky counterpart, @Zest

I'll likely think of more cool things to add to her little bio here, but that pretty much sums her up.

But I'd love to her what your characters are, what their background is, etc!

Edited by Ashi (see edit history)
  • The topic was featured
  • 6 months later...

Haiiii! :3

I represent Snickerdoodle, based off of a nickname. Snickerdoodle is technically a caith elf, but it kinda still counts, right Snickerdoodle has a cute bob cut and a single pinky-orangey streak down the left side of her head. Snickerdoodle is a Scottish fold, and has dusty pink ears with sienna brown insides, and a dusty pink tail with the end crumble dipped. The ellipse shaped gem on Snickerdoodle's head is a coral-apricot shiny color. Her pointy elf ears point downward at the sides of her head. She often wears skirt overalls with cookie pins and buttons over knee socks and t-shirts, along with a pair of chocolaty brown Mary Jane heels. Snickerdoodle fights on a journey to save Princess Nibbles from the evil Queen Isabel McPoofydress. (Isabel always wore a big poofy dress.) Snickerdoodle has two small pistols on a belt she wears around her waist. These pistols have thin slots, as they are only capable of shooting cookies. (She carries plenty of packs of cookies wherever she goes!) Snickerdoodle fights with 7 other friends, and she has a small crush on one caith from her hometown, Cracker cat. Eventually hopefully she'll end up with him forever, two caiths happier than they would've without each other. :cheer3:

Edited by Fluffy Wheeker (see edit history)
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello I'm extremely late but this is Sonador

619741025_sonadorrefsheetclothed2.thumb.png.061d5de7647072c94aebcea7772c3f6a.png

He's got a new refsheet coming in soon because I'm not really happy with this one, but he's my fursona. There's nothing really disparate between him and I, he's supposed to just be a furry avatar of my actual self with some plausible changes in name and setting to make it at least not effortless to dox me. You can read his/my bio here:
https://www.beigelands.com/sonador

And here's one of him in SL.

Firestorm-Releasex64_2019-03-21_19-35-46.thumb.png.e506e410cc43d9618c5364a16cc167c2.png

If you ever want to visit, drop me a DM and I'll send you the region link.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys! Names wafflestomp, but my 'sona is Green Tips, a kind of silly lynx boy that loves eating almost as much as he loves his friends. Favorite drink is mountain dew (kinda what causes his green markings), fiercely loyal, protective, and also a hopeless romantic at times. But mostly a goof. Weakness: laser pointers, and catnip (though be careful with that. You know how us cats can get after all~).

IMG_20190803_180421_908.jpg