Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Faust may have a small problem..... Though, Faust just really wants to share this world with you all, and, seeing as Interactives seem to be Faust's thing now, Faust figured he can do this....

You struggle...You strain....and you clench....but....It feels like it's far too late.... "Awaaaaa....!!!" you sound as you take a step, sticking your bottom out. "P...potty....I...I need...A Po-

[Body]: (This part represents your exterior physical form) Height: Short Weight:  Average Bust Size:   flat Rump Size: Average Hair Style: Short (sorta boyish) Clothing Style: Boyish clothes/ no

Posted Images

You move over to the struggling girl as her fingertips brush against the spine of the book.

"Do you need some help?" you ask the girl as it tips.

"I........Nnnghhh.......Can.....!" the girl strains, before her fingers slide off the book, and she stumbles into the bookshelf, face-first. You slightly wince at the impact, but she stands back up after a few moments, rubbing her cheek, which is turning slightly red. "Yes please......'Twist of Fate' please..."

You move over, and run your fingers over the spines of the books, feeling a strange sensation running up your spine. You can tell each of these books contains a mountain of words......And was placed with care. You eventually tip over a book with the mentioned title, and pull it out, depositing it in the girl's hands.

"Here you go." you call, handing the book to her. She takes it with a quiet flush, and a muttered, flustered 'Thanks.'

You idly wonder what kind of book it is, as she eventually meets up with your eyes... Reddish brown orbs looking into yours.

"Don't think i've seen you around here before." she calls, quietly. "Are you New?"

"Ah.....Yeah." you start, quietly. "Just...just arrived today. Or..tonight...? Yeah.."

The girl's lips curl into a small smile, as she poses dramatically.....Thrusting out a hand to the distance.

"Uhuhuhuhu~ Then that makes me your Senpai!" she calls out, confidently. "I, number One Seventy Eight, Under the name of 'Megumin'! ...Though, that's uh, not my real name. Ya know....Regulations and stipulations, and common sense an' stuff."

The thought goes over your head a bit, but she merely poses again, smiling.

"What's your name? Magic Type? Specialty? Rank?" she calls to you, quickly. "Oh, um..You probably haven't even had your first lesson or anything yet, have you? Sorry, sorry.."

You give a slightly nervous smile, and give a slight wave.

"It's okay." you tell her, with a wave of your hand. "I just kind of...you know...was wandering, and found this place."

"Ah, well...This is the Library!" Megumin calls to you, with a flourish. "They've got anything, and everything here! Oh, but you have to make sure you see the Librarian before you take anything! She keeps track of what people read and such."

You feel like you might want to dip in here at least once, to see the books...Though, You lightly ponder what to do from here...

=========================================================================================================================

1. Investigate the Books. [Books to find: Informative, History, 'Biographies', Simple Manga, Hentai.]

2. Ask 'Megumin' to introduce you to the Librarian

3. Look around for the other students.

4. Ask questions to Megumin. [Specify]

5. Other [Specify]

Character Status:

???

Bladder Level: Empty
Tummy Level: Empty
Panty Status: Just a spot....

"I'd like to meet the Librarian." you tell the girl quickly, who gives a small nod.

"Ah, sure sure!" Megumin calls, gesturing. "Right this way!"

The pathways between books are clear enough that you don't have any trouble following the petite girl, as she paces along quickly. You don't have any  trouble keeping up as you pass by volume after volume...issue after issue. You wonder how long it must have taken to gather this many books.....Before eventually, she turns around.

"Yonyu, this is one of the new girls!" she calls out to someone, your eyes going over the same pink-haired girl you saw beforehand. Pink twintails.....A pair of black tights along her legs, covering a matching black skirt, and a dark blue shirt...... A modest figure underneath her clothes, and square-rimmed glasses over her eyes.

"Hello there." she calls, quickly. "My name is Yonyu Bengane, Number One-hundred and Two. Feel free to assign an alias of your choosing to my moniker. I do not mind it."

She has lovely blue eyes, and though she has a neutral, if somewhat stern expression on her face...You can sense a bit of underlying kindness beneath a practiced expression. You catch yourself staring a little bit, before you find yourself answering.

"Ah...Thank you..." you lightly sound to the girl, bowing your head. "I...Um...I don't know what.."

"That is acceptable." Yonyu starts, waving her hand. "You do not need to state your 'True Name' in order to enjoy the majesty, and enjoyment that one can derive from one of our many volumes."

"Oh?" you sound inquisitively, as the girl moves over to a desk, and seems to bend over the side.

"Mmm. You will just need to take one of the cards of our establishment, and press it against the back of one of your books." she instructs, starting to strain a bit. Her skirt rides up enough to give you a slight tease of material under the tights.....but, she reels back with a gray-colored card after a bit.

"Here. This shall be yours." she continues, as you take it with a nod. "This will function much like an I.D. for others, should you lose your voice, or the like. As you check out more and more books, the colors may shift to showcase your own desires, or tastes."

You flip your card over to see nothing on the other side, as if the entire card will be filling with some sort of design...

Megumin pulls out her own card, a mix of reds and blues, as she presses her own card to the back of the book. It shimmers for a few moments, before she pulls her card away from it, the book suddenly glowing with a small rune.

"As long as you are a resident, you will have unlimited access to as many books as you desire." she adds, with a wave. "We have tables, chairs, beanbags, and various other seats for your reading pleasure....Refreshments to partake in....And, you are allowed to take them back to your rooms and classes. Just..... Enjoy yourselves in a manner appropriate for your current location, yes?"

"U..Um...Yeah...S..sure." you state, with a slight nod. She's giving you more than a little to think about, but you think you've gotten it all.

"Feel free to ask me if there are any specific books, or types of books you wish to investigate." Yuyon adds, pushing her glasses back up on her face. "We have all varieties....From simple fairy tales, to series of manga....To more...adult works, and designs. Do not feel ashamed to ask for said works either..... Our books all have nondescript covers for the outer layer, meaning you will not be exposed by one merely going through your bag for your own tastes.....As illicit, taboo, or naughty they may be."

You find yourself blushing a little bit, but Yuyon steps closer to you, with a warm smile.

"Any questions?" she adds, with a grin. You pause for a moment to think, before answering...

=============================================================================================================================

1. Ask her to find a Genre of book. ['Informative', 'History', Manga, Lewd Literature, Hardcore Smut, Lewd Manga]

2. Ask her for the Grand Tour.... [Of the Library]

3. Ask her a Pick up line. [What time do you get off? Did it hurt? etc.]

4. Ask if there are bathrooms around the Library

5. Ask about the whole 'Numbers' thing.

6. Other [Specify what you ask]

AuthorNote: More than one question will be asked, so vote/ask what you really want to know.

Character Status:

???

Bladder Level: A Drip
Tummy Level: Just Gas
Panty Status: Just a spot....
Inventory: Library Card.
Tastes: ???