Recommended Posts

3. practice Tummy drop simply because it is the only spell on level 0, we can improve right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You ponder slightly about what to do, before shrugging your shoulders, and starting to the door...

'Might as well see where that..third place is.' you tell yourself, as you feel the presence in your mind... And let your legs start pacing you that way...Passing through a path similar to what you had before....

Finding a set of steps that lead you downward.....

'Well, I did take an elevator up here..' you think to yourself as you follow the mental map.... Going left... Then right....Then down another flight of steps....

...

And, as you find a door without any fancy lights on it, you open it up slightly.....Seeing....

....

'Oh wow...'

It doesn't look like an afternoon as you see the golden-blue skies.... Like an early-morning sunrise....Breaking the starry night. You take in a deep breath of fresh air, and start to recollect your mental map... .It saying you're very close to your destination, when...

"Mmmm~ Nothing quite beats a pee under the early morning~" an unfamiliar female voice calls....As you find yourself flushing a bit.

"Uh huh.....Something about watching the sunrise......" another girl calls, in a sweet tone. "I wonder if I should invite you-know-who sometime.."

"Ohhhh, but this is a special girl's only affair..." a third girl's voice calls. "Would you want to ruin that by bringing someone else here?"

"Uhuhuhu~ Maybe..."

"Ohhh, you're so naughty Kiyo..."

...

You remember Faustus's words very carefully.... Telling you that you would sense places where people were relieving themselves....

...

You realize that doesn't exactly mean a bathroom is to be found.....Though....

"Shall we go for round 2?" the first voice calls again...As you feel yourself tensing up...

"Mmmm...I could go for another round.."

....

You feel a bit of curiosity...but at the same time...Should you interfere?

===================================================================================================================================

1. Clear your throat loudly, and hope they investigate.

2. Dare to peek around the corner?

3. Come around the corner, and ask if you can join.

4. Say nothing, and just walk away...

5. Other [Specify]

???

Bladder Level: Noticable
Tummy Level: Light.
Desire Level: Oh dear.....
Panty Status: Childish. [Cuteness+++, but accidents are more likely.]
Inventory: Library Card,  Spare Panties. [x2], Consent Band. [Black]
Tastes: ???
Desire: ???
Money: $5.00
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0, Internal Magic]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1, Internal] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0, EE] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0, External] ??? [Level 0]
Magical Alignment: Sarilian Rank [1]
Magic Style: Internal Rank 1. External Rank 1, EE Rank 1
Magical Charges: 3 Spells left [Before a need for a reset]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You cannot sate your curiosity....You cannot resist the urge to look....

...

But at the same time, you aren't entirely brave enough to want to just boldly announce you've found your way to their little party..... So, you decide that, for now, just a peek is okay..... You can probably high-tail it out of there if something goes wrong....

...

You don't know quite what you were expecting, but when you peek around the corner, seeing a girl with a big, fluffy tail, and little fox ears atop long pink hair wasn't one of them......

Nor a second girl, with horns jutting out from the top of her head... Long, teal hair trailing down her back....

Both wearing kimono of various designs.... Looking elegant, if exposing a fair bit of chest (From the Pinkette), and leg (the teal haired girl). You turn your head a bit to see another girl, with long brown hair, and a pink dress not dissimilar.

"Mmghhh...Ohhh...It works fast.." the fox-girl calls, giving a quick shiver. "C'mon Kiyo, Lin-Lin~~~"

"Uhuhuhu~ Some of us can approach this with elegance and grace, Tama..." the teal haired girl with horns adds.

"Nn..And I didn't say I needed another.." the brown haired girl adds...As you see the three of them all moving their garments aside.....

Giving you a perfect view of their bottoms and thighs, as your eyes ascertain yes....The Fox Tail is real, and not some perverse attachment.

"Haaaaa...Mikoooooonnnn~" the fox-girl howls out, as you see a vicious clear stream flooding at her heels....

"Mmmmthhh...Mmmghh..." the horned girl softly groans, a similarly clear stream slowly hissing out of her....

"Nnnnn...Nnnn.....Ohhhhhhhhh.....B..Better.." the brown haired girl sounds, her stream looking fiercer than the previous two....But, just as clear.

....

You feel a small, lustful aching growing at your nethers  upon watching the girls.....Pondering... Wondering what to do...

===========================================================================================================================

1. Say nothing, and Enjoy the Show.

2. Stumble out, and act innocent.

3. Start playing with yourself.

4. Slowly walk away, with this new...knowledge...

5. Come out, and confess everything.

6. Other [Specify]

???

Bladder Level: Noticeable
Tummy Level: Light.
Desire Level: Bad.....
Panty Status: Childish. [Cuteness+++, but accidents are more likely.]
Inventory: Library Card,  Spare Panties. [x2], Consent Band. [Black]
Tastes: ???
Desire: ???
Money: $5.00
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0, Internal Magic]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1, Internal] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0, EE] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0, External] ??? [Level 0]
Magical Alignment: Sarilian Rank [1]
Magic Style: Internal Rank 1. External Rank 1, EE Rank 1
Magical Charges: 3 Spells left [Before a need for a reset]

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4, let's not be hasty and risk a fight with Kiyohime and Tamamo. I want to say the last character is Mata Hari but I'm not 100% sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You quietly store the information that is the trio of pissy pussies in your personal memory banks... And slowly back away...

'T..That was...unexpected...' you think as you make your way back up the steps, away from the trio of piddlers. 'But...not...unpleasant to see.'

You feel your own naughty parts quivering with desire.... Enough for your fingers to give a little press....Lightly telling yourself....

'Hold it...Just a bit.' you tell yourself as you make it back up the stairway...Back down the halls...And back to your room..

A place of safety, peace, and privacy........ At least until someone ends up moving in with you.

You barely take a seat on your bed, before you feel your pulse quickened....And feel your nipples lightly jutting into your top....

There's no two ways out of it...

You're horny.... Mind constantly racing with vulgar thoughts.... Of several of the various girls you've met.....And, of the piddle pots being emptied.....And the intense accident you had..

And the lewd books you took from the library........

'The Time's 7:30.....So, I've got plenty of time..' you think to yourself....As you move over to assure yourself your door is locked. 'Just...what to do...'

================================================================================================================================

[Your lust is incredibly bad....You must relieve it, or risk serious consequences.]

1. Read a Lewd Book to Relieve Urges. [Wetter's Weekly, Tales of Tummy Troubles, Anime Accidents, Doublt Trouble, Little Boss, Little harem, Pretty pantied pussies]

2. Fantasize about a girl's figure. [Specify which girl, if desired.]

3. Fantasize about a Girl in a desperate situation. [Specify Which girl...and which kind, if you desire.]

4. Fantasize about Faustus.  [in what kind of scenario?]

5. Use a spell to help with urges. [Spells: bathroom line up, Tummy Drop]

6. Ignore your urges, and do something else.

???

Bladder Level: Noticeable
Tummy Level: Light.
Desire Level: Very Bad.....
Panty Status: Childish. [Cuteness+++, but accidents are more likely.]
Inventory: Library Card,  Spare Panties. [x2], Consent Band. [Black]
Tastes: ???
Desire: ???
Money: $5.00
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0, Internal Magic]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1, Internal] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0, EE] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0, External] ??? [Level 0]
Magical Alignment: Sarilian Rank [1]
Magic Style: Internal Rank 1. External Rank 1, EE Rank 1
Magical Charges: 3 Spells left [Before a need for a reset]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.