Recommended Posts

You decide to let the colorful lights, and temptations of new shows not keep you from a solid plan...

"Cafe's gotta be the place to be." you think to yourself, thinking if nothing else....a free drink could come in handy.

A quick few minutes between the crowds of people finds your way through to the cafe..... Pushing open the door to an unfamiliar girl with long pink hair, and some small, black bat wings.

"Welcome! You seem like a new one 'round here." her voice calls out quickly, mixing some kind of drink. "Don't even got a 'Band I see.."

"Ah...? Band..?" you call, as the pinkette holds up her arm...Showing a dark-blue band around her wrist.

"Ah..really new." the girl calls out, shaking her head. "Well, drink'll be on me, sweetie. Have a seat."

You want to ask for a bathroom right away, but you find yourself...strangely compelled to take a seat in front of the pinkette, looking up and down her figure.

She's wearing a teal blazer atop a white shirt..... And has a pleated, black skirt that barely stops at her upper thighs.... Long, lovely legs catching your eye more than any other part of her... Before she lightly snaps her fingers.

"Hey, hey. Eyes up here, Boobs down here." she muses, tapping at her...sizable bust with one hand, her other hand locking with some pink....glowing eyes. "One of the two, I'm sensitive 'bout my legs."

You find yourself flushing a bit as the girl polishes a glass for a bit, starting to bring forth a beverage.

"I'm Moka. Like the brand of coffee." She muses, lightly. "Rank one Seventy Six. Barista slash bartender of this establishment. You have a rank at least, new blood?"

You find yourself a bit tongue tied, but quickly find your voice..stammering out an answer.

"Two seventy Five!" you almost blurt out, as the girl chuckles...Setting the beverage down before you.

"Welcome to my personal slice of heaven, Two Seventy five." Moka muses, motioning at the drink. Feeling yourself strangely eager to please, you lift the beverage to your lips...downing it quickly. It's sweet, and cold...But, not what you expected the introduction to be with her.

"So, the bands are somethin' Everyone that wanders around the pleasure section wears." she starts, making you lightly flush.

'Pleasure...Section..?'

"These bands are kind of like a 'Signal'. You see. Here in the pleasure district, we got wandering hands, lecherous eyes, thirsty classmates, and of course, some full-fledged perverts. Though we were all pretty okay with things, it got a bit confusing when you couldn't find who was here for business, and who was lookin' to play grabass with the nearest reciprocating madam or mister. Number four came up with this idea."

She runs her hand over the band she's wearing, the dark blue shifting to a bright  green.

"These bands make a handy little signal to anyone looking on." she adds, lightly. "Blue means you're going to Work. Green here, means you're looking to make some cash....Through lewd favors."

You flush slightly at the thought, as she shifts the colors again, smiling.

"Pink means you're lookin' for a good time. White means you're lookin' for romance, without the fondlin'.  Red means you're looking to get it on, no questions asked.. Black means you're not interested in anything carnal, and wanna be left alone. Those are all the major colors."

You glance around to see several other people with various bands.... A few white, a couple of them orange....Some other people wearing blue, in various states of suits, maid outfits, or the like.

"So, take this, and keep it relevant. Any questions?" Moka calls, reaching under her counter to pass you a black band. You catch it, somehow....And finally find yourself ready to speak, and think for yourself again....

============================================================================================================================

1. What time do You get off?

2. Have you seen Number 5?

3. Do you have a bathroom?

4. What kind of things do you serve at the cafe?

5. Other [Specify]

???

Bladder Level: Noticeable
Tummy Level: Stirring....
Desire Level: Quiet
Panty Status: Childish. [Cuteness+++, but accidents are more likely.]
Inventory: Library Card,  Spare Panties. [x2]
Tastes: ???
Desire: ???
Money: $5.00
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0, Internal Magic]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1, Internal] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0, EE] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0, External] ??? [Level 0]
Magical Alignment: Sarilian Rank [1]
Magic Style: Internal Rank 1. External Rank 0, EE Rank 1
Magical Charges: 3 Spells left [Before a need for a reset]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3.

I don't believe this...

Well, we managed to end up branded a hooker for our perversion, unless this is all some sick dream, which is highly unlikely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tapris-chama said:

3.

I don't believe this...

Well, we managed to end up branded a hooker for our perversion, unless this is all some sick dream, which is highly unlikely.

Well, clearly we've gotten here by hastily made decisions, so any bad situation we've ended up in is a direct result of our collective choices...choices which some people seem to make quite casually. But, from the way I interpreted things, 176/Moka merely changed the color of her band to demonstrate then explain how the bands and colors works, then changed it back to blue (I'd assume) and gave us a black band. Though, if you wanted to read into it, the choice of switching to green might be an indicator. (However, we're pretty much broke and I'd imagine going that route (choice 1) is probably the guaranteed way to end up branded a hooker, and who knows what else.)

So, to sum things up, we had no clue where we were, need the bathroom again soon or it's accident #3, and the pink door was chosen which brought us into the pleasure section. I don't know about anyone else but I'm getting serious vibes that we're in waaaaay over our heads, like being in area where you're seriously outclassed and under equipped compared to everyone around you. We don't know anyone around us except for the (possibly willing to be lewd) barista/bartender who seems to be able to somewhat control us, and considering we're brand new assuming everyone anyone near us is significantly more powerful than we are is a safe bet.

We should probably find a bathroom and get out of here as soon as possible. I'd suggest attempting asking Moka some questions to learn more about the area, but considering we literally just met her and we're in way over our heads, I'm just going to say that it's possible that she could take advantage of us extremely easily.

 

I'm going to choose 5, straight up using Bathroom Line-Up, but I'll settle for 3.

I think that right now any interaction we have with anyone could potentially backfire. Why ask a question of someone we barely know and trust their answer when for no penalty we can find/attempt to find out on our own. Lets not forget that we're clearly in the pleasure section, we walked into a cafe advertising free drinks for first timers, we had a drink which may be more than it seems, and the odds are fairly good that this is more than just your normal cafe. Fortunately, we're not in the club, "lavish purple curtain," or theater building, but still.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 (because it never hurts to learn about your surroundings), then 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Newbiepeer said:

Well, clearly we've gotten here by hastily made decisions, so any bad situation we've ended up in is a direct result of our collective choices...choices which some people seem to make quite casually. But, from the way I interpreted things, 176/Moka merely changed the color of her band to demonstrate then explain how the bands and colors works, then changed it back to blue (I'd assume) and gave us a black band. Though, if you wanted to read into it, the choice of switching to green might be an indicator. (However, we're pretty much broke and I'd imagine going that route (choice 1) is probably the guaranteed way to end up branded a hooker, and who knows what else.)

So, to sum things up, we had no clue where we were, need the bathroom again soon or it's accident #3, and the pink door was chosen which brought us into the pleasure section. I don't know about anyone else but I'm getting serious vibes that we're in waaaaay over our heads, like being in area where you're seriously outclassed and under equipped compared to everyone around you. We don't know anyone around us except for the (possibly willing to be lewd) barista/bartender who seems to be able to somewhat control us, and considering we're brand new assuming everyone anyone near us is significantly more powerful than we are is a safe bet.

We should probably find a bathroom and get out of here as soon as possible. I'd suggest attempting asking Moka some questions to learn more about the area, but considering we literally just met her and we're in way over our heads, I'm just going to say that it's possible that she could take advantage of us extremely easily.

 

I'm going to choose 5, straight up using Bathroom Line-Up, but I'll settle for 3.

I think that right now any interaction we have with anyone could potentially backfire. Why ask a question of someone we barely know and trust their answer when for no penalty we can find/attempt to find out on our own. Lets not forget that we're clearly in the pleasure section, we walked into a cafe advertising free drinks for first timers, we had a drink which may be more than it seems, and the odds are fairly good that this is more than just your normal cafe. Fortunately, we're not in the club, "lavish purple curtain," or theater building, but still.

Yeah, this will work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Newbiepeer said:

Well, clearly we've gotten here by hastily made decisions, so any bad situation we've ended up in is a direct result of our collective choices...choices which some people seem to make quite casually. But, from the way I interpreted things, 176/Moka merely changed the color of her band to demonstrate then explain how the bands and colors works, then changed it back to blue (I'd assume) and gave us a black band. Though, if you wanted to read into it, the choice of switching to green might be an indicator. (However, we're pretty much broke and I'd imagine going that route (choice 1) is probably the guaranteed way to end up branded a hooker, and who knows what else.)

So, to sum things up, we had no clue where we were, need the bathroom again soon or it's accident #3, and the pink door was chosen which brought us into the pleasure section. I don't know about anyone else but I'm getting serious vibes that we're in waaaaay over our heads, like being in area where you're seriously outclassed and under equipped compared to everyone around you. We don't know anyone around us except for the (possibly willing to be lewd) barista/bartender who seems to be able to somewhat control us, and considering we're brand new assuming everyone anyone near us is significantly more powerful than we are is a safe bet.

We should probably find a bathroom and get out of here as soon as possible. I'd suggest attempting asking Moka some questions to learn more about the area, but considering we literally just met her and we're in way over our heads, I'm just going to say that it's possible that she could take advantage of us extremely easily.

 

I'm going to choose 5, straight up using Bathroom Line-Up, but I'll settle for 3.

I think that right now any interaction we have with anyone could potentially backfire. Why ask a question of someone we barely know and trust their answer when for no penalty we can find/attempt to find out on our own. Lets not forget that we're clearly in the pleasure section, we walked into a cafe advertising free drinks for first timers, we had a drink which may be more than it seems, and the odds are fairly good that this is more than just your normal cafe. Fortunately, we're not in the club, "lavish purple curtain," or theater building, but still.

This is good

Can't we go back to having a somewhat normal magical experience?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Mr.Angry-eyes said:

This is good

Can't we go back to having a somewhat normal magical experience?

I agree with this, I realize well lewd is fun, to much lewd will kill a man. I vote for option 3 instead of 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Yeah...Um...Do you have a bathroom in here?"

It's a bit shameful to have to ask something so basic, but you don't want to risk coming up short again....As Moka turns to you, and gives a small gesture...Your eyes following along her hands towards a section on the other side of the bar.

"Back here. Normally, it's customers only, but...."

"Give ya Fifty bucks if you do it in your panties!"

Your head involuntarily spins around to see a blonde girl in a witch outfit, her band bright pink as she holds out the bills for you. You bite your lip slightly, but for the first time, you see Moka's expression shift to a scowl....Pointed fangs prominent in her glare.

"Oi! She turn her band green?" the girl snaps, a lot harsher than you expected. "Don't creep on the new meat. Especially in my bar."

"Give you Fifty if you soak what you're wearing."

"Does My band look green to you?!" she snaps as well, before turning to you. "Sorry about that sweetie, Go right ahead."

You hastily move behind the counter, and head into the indicated door.....Finding a rather clean porcelain throne awaiting you....

You wiggle your garments down, and take a seat.... Emptying out your needs in relative privacy, as you breathe a small sigh of relief.

'So....I've managed to find a red light district of some kind....Wonderful.' you call to yourself lightly. 'How do I even...'

"Oi, your ride's here."  Moka's voice calls, as your head lightly perks up....And you flush.

"Ride...?" you sound, finishing up, and cleaning up...Washing your hands as you start out, seeing a vaguely familiar figure walking out the door....

The same robed figure that you saw in the Library......A small smile on his lips. Yet, no sooner does he vanish from your view, does another magus appear in your field of view, breathing a sharp sigh of relief.

"Phew....Dammit Two Seventy Five." Faustus's voice calls out to you, as he shakes his head. "Of all the....Temporal Magic?! Now I've seen everything."

"Oh my...Usually, people buy me a drink before they do that."

"Black Band, Two Twenty." the Magus calls, having one of those bands himself... It dark as coal. Yet, as your gaze idly wanders  around the bar, you notice a lot of them have shifted to pink.......Clearly, looking hopeful as his gaze turns on you.

"We...should probably get out of this area." he states to you lightly, as the barista leans in from behind the counter.

"I was thinkin bout calling you, but number one got here first."  Moka muses, her voice starting to sound sweet....impossibly sweet. "Good thing too... Poor thing here was lookin' so lost and confused.."

"Thank you, Moka. I'll make it up to you later." the Magus calls as he gently nudges you along. "The usual way, likely."

"Alright, alright. See ya soon, hon." the girl calls to you, waving her band-ed hand at you....That also seems to have turned pink in the confusion.

It's a long, quiet walk back the way you came with the magus's quiet strides...Just enough pace for you to keep up, but a bit faster than you'd like. You have trouble looking him in the eyes, but he eventually turns his head to you, with the same, reassuring smile.

"Thank God you went to Moka's first." he starts. "Only other place that'd be better'd probably be Okaato's....... Anyways, Temporal magic? Really? You're really something else, ya know two seventy five?"

"Tem..poral?"

"Time magic." he states flatly, shaking his head. "Looks like you have some kind of latent time magic in you. Though, you've definitely got quite the preparation for it. What with that display in my office...."

You find yourself blushing bright red....Remembering how you'd...lost control, and similarly lost yourself in the feeling in his office.....

Right in the middle of....

....

"Ah, don't worry. I've met much worse." he assures, patting your shoulder. "Like that girl catcalling you. Girl turned herself mini one so she could try to sneak into my underwear and.... Well, let's just say she's far luckier, and lewder than you could...or rather, should ever be."

Talking seems to have made the trip much shorter, as he leads you back to the door that brought you in here.....Quickly opening it himself this time to lead to the main hall again.

"We can discuss your latent Temporal magic some other time, but I think you'd probably be best taking the rest of the day to rest." he starts, giving a playful smile. "Moka's Vampiric Domination tends to hit you at the worst times."

"Her whatting What?!" you quickly start out, before suddenly feeling... exhausted....slumping over considerably as the mage catches you.

"Annnnnnd, there it is." he states, lightly. "worst part is, I can't even read what she did to you, without going back. I told her she shouldn't use that without at least providing her target with something to drink first. You need something strong, or the crash'll knock you on your ass. Hey, Two Seventy Five!"

You can already feel your eyelids growing a bit heavy....As you let out a powerful, pained yawn....

"Ugh...nevermind. I'll just take you to your room. Upsie-daisy."

You can feel yourself no longer touching the ground......Presumably being carried by the Mage in question as you hear a low...quiet...repetitive thumping...

Th-Thump....Th-thump....Th-Thump...

The low, consistent noise sounding almost hypnotic...As you find yourself drifting off to sleep....

....

What a day you've had.....

==========================================================================================================================================

[You have fallen Asleep. As such, now is the time for dreams....]

1. You have a Cool dream! [You do something awesome!]

2. You have a Scary dream. [Something frightens you.]

3. You have a Lewd dream. [Something naughty happens in your dream]

4. You have a Toilet dream. [Something that provokes bathroom urges]

5. You have no dreams.

???

Bladder Level: ???
Tummy Level: ???
Desire Level: Quiet
Panty Status: Childish. [Cuteness+++, but accidents are more likely.]
Inventory: Library Card,  Spare Panties. [x2], Consent Band. [Black]
Tastes: ???
Desire: ???
Money: $5.00
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0, Internal Magic]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1, Internal] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0, EE] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0, External] ??? [Level 0]
Magical Alignment: Sarilian Rank [1]
Magic Style: Internal Rank 1. External Rank 0, EE Rank 1
Magical Charges: 3 Spells left [Before a need for a reset]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've learned many cool things today (some of which are both lewd and toilet-related), so let's have a cool dream!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know what. I think i'm going to go with a scary dream. It was a stressful day and that tends to manifest in dreams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, the dreams I have in real life are kinda fucked up.

I don't want #275 to share said suffering of mine. Option 5.

Edited by Mydnyght68

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.