Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Faust may have a small problem..... Though, Faust just really wants to share this world with you all, and, seeing as Interactives seem to be Faust's thing now, Faust figured he can do this....

You struggle...You strain....and you clench....but....It feels like it's far too late.... "Awaaaaa....!!!" you sound as you take a step, sticking your bottom out. "P...potty....I...I need...A Po-

[Body]: (This part represents your exterior physical form) Height: Short Weight:  Average Bust Size:   flat Rump Size: Average Hair Style: Short (sorta boyish) Clothing Style: Boyish clothes/ no

Posted Images

You don't really have a choice at this point, do you? You've seen this door many times already...And, you've nobly resisted the urge to barge through it time, after time, after time.

Surely, it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission.......And, with the line behind you seemingly growing bigger, you take your chances....

'Wonder why it's blocked off in the first place..' you think to yourself as you step to the door, and grip the doorknob....

It twists open in your hands easily, and you pace in through the path.... The door shutting behind you as you glance down a dark hallway, and start to pace through.

You don't sense any bathrooms on your way through...But, you do get the strange feeling something is watching you....

Something feels like it brushes against your shoulder...then your legs...Your skin...

It's almost like something is just rubbing against your whole body for a few moments, making you flinch, and wonder...As you Yip in embarrassment.

"H..Hey! Hands!" you call out to this unseen force, warning it against touching against certain areas against you....Before something suddenly seems to change.

You're falling...

You're falling pretty fast, even. It's a worrying situation...

Scratch that, it's an awful sensation.

"AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

You visibly flinch as you keep falling...Your eyes squeezing shut as you fall....and fall...and fall...

and...

Stop?

You're certain falling for that long would certainly hurt when you hit the ground, if not kill you...

So, why doesn't it hurt? In fact, it feels...

Strangely pleasant?

You open your eyes at this to see a BRILLIANT Light shining down on you from above.....A brilliant, burning sun. Yet, as you look around, you find yourself on what looks like an Island, a crystal-clear ocean that you can see straight to the bottom of the waters surrounding you.

You glance at the ground you landed, seeing your butt-print in the sand...But, otherwise seeming unmarred. It's brilliant, warm, and pleasant...As you see a decently sized building in the middle of the Island, looking like a sort of beach-house.

Perhaps someone is in there...?

You start to pace over at this to check, when the door suddenly opens, and you see....someone you haven't seen before....

"Ah? I do not believe we have had the pleasure of meeting prior?" you hear, as the figure steps into a view.

You're immediately drawn to her hair, which is.....Long. Insanely so, even....

As in, she has long, mostly silver hair that trails down to her feet....As she steps out of the building.

She's wearing what amounts to a periwinkle-blue nightgown that trails to her calves, hugging a modest, but appreciable figure. You glance up her body at this, and seem to visibly pause for a moment as you see her face....

Having some deep-pink roots in her silvery hair, she has the same face as Yonyu, and Shiyu....Though, considerably paler.... Almost as if she was a sort of porcelain doll, given form.

"I do not believe he mentioned bringing anyone else around...." the girl's voice calls again, soft.....gentle..... quiet. "Is there something I may assist you with, mysterious individual?"

Her eyes are a deep blue, you realize...differentiating her a bit from the two others...Though, this is probably a good time to ask questions.

=================================================================================================================================

1. What is your name?

2. Where am I?

3. What happened?

4. Do you have a Bathroom?

5. Your hair needs a cut

6. Other [Specify]

???

Bladder Level: Urgent...
Tummy Level: Stirring
Desire Level: Medium
Panty Status: Childish. [Cuteness+++, but accidents are more likely.]
Inventory: Library Card,  Spare Panties. [x2], Consent Band. [Black]
Tastes: Tummy trouble. Others...?
Desire: ???
Money: $5.00
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0, Internal Magic/Blast]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1, Internal/Psych] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0, EE/Blast] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0, External/Rise] ??? [Level 0]
Magical Alignment: Sarilian Rank [1], Psych [1] Rise [1]
Magic Style: Internal Rank 1. External Rank 0, EE Rank 1 [Psych]
Magical Charges:  15

You focus your thoughts for a few moments, but spmething else starts to get your attention.

Pffffftttttt

Your body forces out a sizable, unpleasant fart, and you feel yourself glowing bright red as your hands cup your bottom, as your bladder replies in kind with a vicious Pang.

"U..Um....Do you have a bathroom?" you ask the girl quickly, as she looks you over...And lightly smiles.

"I....do have a bathroom that you could possibly use.." the mysterious girl calls to you, and you feel a slight bit of relief. "Though, I would very much like to ask you a few questions as well...."

You lightly bounce in place, but nod a bit, glancing around.

"Nnn..I....did have a few questions too.." you rebuttal lightly, starting a bit closer. "B..but..it's really bad...could you.."

"Ah...Then, please, walk this way." she calls, gesturing inside. You start along inside the small house, as she leads you through a....

Surprisingly clean looking house, with quite a bright interior. Nero's room is still bigger, but it looks like a nice, humble abode nevertheless, as the girl opens a door for you a short ways down a hall.

"It is right through this room." the girl calls to you gently, as she lightly flourishes her hand....And you make your way closer. "I am most apologetic that I requested you answer my questions first.."

You glance towards the immaculate bathroom, and then back to the silver and pink haired girl...wondering..

===================================================================================================================================

1. Who are you?

2. Where Am I?

3. Where's the Academy?

4. No time for questions! Bathroom now!

5. Other [Specify]

???

Bladder Level: Desperate!
Tummy Level: Heavy!
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0, Internal Magic/Blast]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1, Internal/Psych] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0, EE/Blast] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0, External/Rise] ??? [Level 0]
Magical Charges:  30

You shift in place a bit more, as you look at the girl again....And muster out a question.

"Who...are you?" you ask lightly, as the girl holds the door open... Putting a hand on her chest.

"Oh, I am known as Negative Thirteen." she calls simply, prompting a raised eyebrow from you. You go to question this, but...

Grrrrrrrrrr......

That can wait until later! Bathroom time, NOW!

You stumble into the bathroom, and hoist up your skirt, tugging your panties down and plopping down on the commode in a panicked rush.....

Pssssssssss...psssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhpshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You visibly sag as you finally let loose your held wastes, groaaaaaaaaaning softly as you feel an immense weight lifting off of your shoulders, and your insides.....

You see the door has been closed to give you some privacy, as you empty yourself out, left to ponder many questions....

Where are you..? Where did that door lead? Who is this...'Negative Thirteen'? You have many, many questions...but for now, you just focus on not making a mess...As you eventually finish emptying yourself, wipe, and flush....Adjusting your clothes properly as you find your way to the sink, and wash your hands.

As you open the door back to the rest of the house, you see the strange girl, her silver and pink hair lightly balled up on a couch behind her as she's watching....some kind of video on an insanely large television.

"Ah, welcome back!" she calls with a wave, gesturing you over. "I was just about to re-watch my favorite series: Magic academy Duels."

You glance over at the monitor, almost feeling like it's encompassing you....As she pats the couch near her gently.

======================================================================================================================================

1. Actually, I'd like to ask some questions about you.

2. Actually, I'd like to know where I am.

3. Actually, I'd like to know what's going on.

4. I'd love to watch some with you.

5. Other [Specify]

???

Bladder Level: Empty
Tummy Level: Empty
Magical Charges:  50