Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Faust may have a small problem..... Though, Faust just really wants to share this world with you all, and, seeing as Interactives seem to be Faust's thing now, Faust figured he can do this....

You struggle...You strain....and you clench....but....It feels like it's far too late.... "Awaaaaa....!!!" you sound as you take a step, sticking your bottom out. "P...potty....I...I need...A Po-

[Body]: (This part represents your exterior physical form) Height: Short Weight:  Average Bust Size:   flat Rump Size: Average Hair Style: Short (sorta boyish) Clothing Style: Boyish clothes/ no

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, AkenoSama said:

1 Anime Accidents with 3 ( Nero after drink a BladderBurster Special, and  Nero trying on some cosplay clothes before she can go to the toilet, but, it is too bad for Nero that when she gets to the bathroom her cosplay zipper gets stuck and she will not get undressed

Wow, look great,I'm going with this

Edited by Jony (see edit history)

You rummage through the books for a few moments, before pulling out one of them....Looking it over from the outside.

'Tales of Tummy Troubles..' you tell yourself, as you pull it over to your bed, and start to crack it open...Already feeling your body winding up with desire as you pop it open....

Finding more than a few lovely lines of text..... Enough that you have trouble picking just one...........But, you select one at random anyways.

'So, there I was...sitting in class on exam day...The big major ones that you absolutely can't miss if you want to graduate.... I studied...But....'

You lightly conjure up the mental image of a girl in the classroom... Writing away at her paper, when...

Grrrrrrgggllllllleee

'Morning breakfast wanted out. There was just an overwhelming pressure in my tummy...... I had to go, bad! But, the teacher wouldn't let me go, until my test was done..'

You picture the girl's face contorting in agony......Her stomach gurgling ominously...as her hands struggled to keep answering problems....

'I did the best I could to answer it, and turn it in quickly.....But it was just getting worse...and worse...'

Your mental image of the girl has her scrawling hurriedly....her other hand clutching her stomach, before she eventually holds up the paper....

'I handed in my paper, and begged to get to use the bathroom...But when I stood up...'

Your mental image of the girl hands it to her teacher, and goes to stand up....Flinching as a sound fills the class..

Brrrrrrrrrtttt....

'I let out some gas..! I know everyone heard it, but i had to MOVE! I stumbled down the hall, squeezing my butt as tight as I could...'

Your mental image of the girl looks positively stunning as she whimpers, groans, and her stomach gurgles ominously......Stepping down halls...

'But....When I got to the door...It was being....'

"Closed for cleaning.." you muse to yourself, fingers dipping to playfully explore your girlhood, rubbing a bit faster...

'The next bathroom was so far down the hall....I couldn't make it.... And, I just had the...worst, most agonizing cramp, and I just had to kneel down...and....and...'

Your eyes glaze over that last fateful word....The mental image of your girl's garments entering quite the crisis scenario......As you give a soft, lightly lewd little moan...

"Mmmm....."

You're certainly enjoying this.......Should you read another? Or....

=================================================================================================================================

1. Continue Reading Tales of Tummy Troubles

2. Switch to a Different book

3. Ditch the book, and free-style your lewd fantasies

4. Focus more on your physical pleasure than the imagery

5. Stop playing with yourself. [Not Reccommended]

???

Bladder Level: Noticeable
Tummy Level: Light.
Desire Level: Very Bad.....
Panty Status: Childish. [Cuteness+++, but accidents are more likely.]
Inventory: Library Card,  Spare Panties. [x2], Consent Band. [Black]
Tastes: ???
Desire: ???
Money: $5.00
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0, Internal Magic]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1, Internal] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0, EE] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0, External] ??? [Level 0]
Magical Alignment: Sarilian Rank [1]
Magic Style: Internal Rank 1. External Rank 1, EE Rank 1
Magical Charges: 3 Spells left [Before a need for a reset]

You decide to keep indulging in your lust for tummy troubles, thumbing a few pages deep for a fresh story.

'So, my friend made a bet against me I couldn't eat the Tummy-tormenting Taco-set in one sitting. I proved her wrong (And they were Amazing! Sponsor me sometime!)

You lightly wonder if she means the ones near the library, but you keep reading anyways.....

'And, I proved her wrong! Ate em all, with a nice tall glass of cola. Of course, after we got back, and had to go to gym...My tummy was already churning nonstop.'

You picture the girl's confident expression, at her supposed victory...Followed by her sudden look of realization..... LIghtly clutching her stomach.

'But, the teacher wouldn't let me go to the bathroom, no matter how much I begged!'

You picture her face welling up with tears....Hands folded to keep her tummy in control....

'I had to run laps......Every so many steps leading to more and more tummy turmoil......'

You rub a bit faster, smiling warmly.

'I kept tooting uncontrollably..'

You picture her face reddening, as her bottom quivers...Her shorts held tightly against her bottom...

'Until eventually....'

You picture her stopping suddenly......Gurgling overtaking her body..

'It just kept pushing, and pushing....Until it just all...came out.'

You picture her kneeling over slightly, grunting softly, and panting...As her body forces the issue....Said garments becoming distended by the ample amount of pressure...and the contents of her tummy.....

'So...be careful if you take those tacos! Your tummy, and shorts will definitely regret it otherwise!'

You give a light shiver, remembering your own accident.... As you set the book down lightly....Preserving more for a later day.......Having brought yourself up quite the ways in lust.....As you ponder what to do from here.

==============================================================================================================================

[You have Acquired the taste 'Tummy Trouble.']

1. Read a different Book. [Wetter's Weekly, Anime Accidents, Double Trouble, Little Boss, Little harem, Pretty pantied pussies]

2. Think about a girl you've met today for play.

3. Think about Faustus for play.

4. Think about your earlier accident for play.

5. Think about a girl you've met having tummy trouble.

6. Other [Specify]

???

Bladder Level: Noticeable
Tummy Level: Light.
Desire Level: Unbearable
Panty Status: Childish. [Cuteness+++, but accidents are more likely.]
Inventory: Library Card,  Spare Panties. [x2], Consent Band. [Black]
Tastes: Tummy Trouble, Others...?
Desire: ???
Money: $5.00
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0, Internal Magic]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1, Internal] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0, EE] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0, External] ??? [Level 0]
Magical Alignment: Sarilian Rank [1]
Magic Style: Internal Rank 1. External Rank 1, EE Rank 1
Magical Charges: 3 Spells left [Before a need for a reset]