Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Faust may have a small problem..... Though, Faust just really wants to share this world with you all, and, seeing as Interactives seem to be Faust's thing now, Faust figured he can do this....

You struggle...You strain....and you clench....but....It feels like it's far too late.... "Awaaaaa....!!!" you sound as you take a step, sticking your bottom out. "P...potty....I...I need...A Po-

[Body]: (This part represents your exterior physical form) Height: Short Weight:  Average Bust Size:   flat Rump Size: Average Hair Style: Short (sorta boyish) Clothing Style: Boyish clothes/ no

Posted Images

"Nnn...Sure..! I'll answer them.." you answer quickly, praying you can hold your control long enough.

"Alright.... Then I'll make em quick." he muses, twirling up a finger.... As you see a sheet of paper being presented towards you. As you lean in, you see various questions about it..... Lining up, as a pen finds it's way into your hand.

"Answer as many as you like. From there, I'll see what I can do." he states, as you look over them...Seeing quite a few. You start to tap at the paper..Mind filling with the questions, over your growing needs....

=========================================================================================================================================

1. Would you rather Live in a room by yourself, or with a roommate? [If with a roommate, refer to 1a/b/c]

1a. Would you rather room with a girl, or a Boy?

1b. Would you rather room with someone younger, the same age, or older than you?

1c. Would you want someone shy, or open about their tastes, and affairs?

2. Do you [Vulgarly] Desire Guys, girls, or both?

3. Do you prefer to be the Dominant one, or the Submissive one?

4. Are you afraid of showing a little skin? [Or a LOT of it?]

5. Are you a touch-y feel-y person, or do you prefer to have your space?

6. Are you interested in not-entirely-human characters of interest?

7. Are you interested in people older, Younger, or The same age as you? <Please Rank>

8. _______ [Blank space. Write in anything you'd want to do as a mage, or any tastes not-mentioned in this list.

???

Bladder Level: Pressing....
Tummy Level: Stirring
Panty Status: Childish. [Cuteness+++, but accidents are more likely..]
Inventory: Library Card,  Spare Panties. [x2]
Tastes: ???
Desire: ???
Money: $5.00
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0.]
Magical Alignment: Sarilian Rank [1]
Magic Style: Internal Rank 1. External Rank 0, EE Rank 1

1. Living alone is bad. We want company.

1a. Girl

1b. Younger or Same Age

1c. Shy.

2. Both :3

3. Bit of both, but whatever our roommate might need to be kept in check.

4. Prefer showing some skin, but not an easy target to tap. Just about normal levels for a regular girl.

5. Likes giving and receiving hugs, but only with consent.

6. Like animal ears and tails, but not much else.

7. Younger or Same Age.

8. "I want to have fun filled school days and make lots of wonderful friends during my time here. ^_^ I want to be helpful and supportive to those who don't quite make it to the bathroom in time, while also secretly enjoying their plight. >=3 Most of all, I want to become a Great Magician, one that can bedazzle and amaze those who see my powers, while also having an audience full of tormented tinkle tanks from what my powers do."

You lightly tap at the paper....starting to write out answers for the questions as listed while your stomach idly stirs....

"Alright....Alright...I'm done..." you call, passing the paper over to the Mage...Who looks it over, quietly.

"I see, I see..." he answers, looking it over. "A female roommate...A bit younger than you, that's slightly shy.....You like both genders...A touch dominant, but you can be either....You don't mind showing 'some' skin, so long as you're not looking like a slut, you're okay with huggy...so long as there's consent...You're okay with not-entirely-human, so long as they retain human-like features...And...Ooooh...Looks like you had a hard time choosing... So you just like all kind of people."

You nod in turn, lightly flushing as you feel your stomach shifting....applying more and more pressure you fight to hold back....

"This'll do." the magus responds, the paper dispersing into the air, before shifting into multiple flyers. "I can put these up to find you a roommate. You'll just have to do the interviews in your room. That fine?"

"Nnn.....Nn..Yeah....That's fine..." you answer, feeling the weight in your tummy starting to descend...

"Alright then." he states, lightly twirling his finger with a bit of a pleased grin...No doubt, watching your plight as you stand...One hand on your stomach, the other moving to your bottom to try to help hold it all back. "Oh, one last thing! Your rank has been decided."

"Ah..?" you sound, as the magus leans over, with a small smile.

"Welcome to the school, Number 275." he muses, lightly. "Top of the new class. Congrats."

You feel something well up in you....Though, you're not sure if that's pride, or merely additional potty pressure...As the Mage slightly moves past you, heading to the door.

"Now, you'd best be moving if you want to catch the bathroom in time." he muses, with a playful wink. "Utilize everything you can to find a way to alleviate the pressure in your stomach, before..."

"Miss 275?"

=================================================================================================================================

1, Awaaaaaa......!!!!

2, Nnnnnghhhh...!!!

3, Mmmmmghhh....Mmmghhh...!!

4, A...agggh......Ahhh.....!!!

5. P...potty....!!!

???

Bladder Level: Pressing....
Tummy Level: Heavy!!!
Panty Status: Childish. [Cuteness+++, but accidents are more likely..]
Inventory: Library Card,  Spare Panties. [x2]
Tastes: ???
Desire: ???
Money: $5.00
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0.]
Magical Alignment: Sarilian Rank [1]
Magic Style: Internal Rank 1. External Rank 0, EE Rank 1