Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Faust may have a small problem.....

Though, Faust just really wants to share this world with you all, and, seeing as Interactives seem to be Faust's thing now, Faust figured he can do this....

(More updates for the others incoming, Faust swears. )

===========================================================================================================================================

You've been waiting for this day since you got your acceptance letter several months ago....

A chance to finally leave your boring, day to day life...And go off to a school for wizards, and witches! Just like that one book with the boy with the telltale scar, and all of his misadventures.

Except, well...a few things seem to have stirred a bit of surprise in you.... Even as you think back to then, it catches you off guard....

Opening an envelope with your name on it, a mysterious voice rang out....

"Greetings, future student." a soft, male voice rings out, in your head to this day. "It is to my own great pleasure to inform you.... You have been accepted to join my academy for...gifted youths. You will be instructed by the finest in the manners of magic, and will one day blossom into your own as a powerful mage. Ah, but where are my manners...."

Your memory gets a bit hazy at this point as you stifle a yawn, glancing around your current location. You'd been instructed by the letter to take this train...on this day...at this time....

Things seem ominously quiet on said train, as you have the compartment to yourself. A rare treat, but hopefully not a bad sign of things to come.....

"One will not need to purchase any special books, nor scour the streets for any magical paraphernalia. My School is fully equipped to train those of all shapes, sizes, varieties, personalities, and minds. Merely bring any personal effects you are fond of, and would have trouble doing without."

The instructions were clear as day, if more than a bit strange. Though, it certainly wasn't a problem to pack, at least. You lightly stretch yourself out as you look out the window...Your train going into a dark tunnel.....

"And, most important of all.... Come of your own accord. We do not wish to take away those who desire only their lives as it were. Though, if you are reading this, it is highly probable you desire this kind of opportunity. At the very least, I sincerely desire what is best for you all."

A strange, but kind voice. You hope you'll meet the owner of it soon enough as you kick your feet a bit from your seat, glancing around quietly. There's still no one on board......

You did get on the right train, right?

You glance out the window again absentmindedly, and jump slightly when you catch your reflection.....

Perhaps it would be best if the train arrived sooner, rather than later....

==============================================================================================================================================

[Character Creation!] (Time to become your dream girl!)

[Body]: (This part represents your exterior physical form)

Height: (Are you Short, Average, or Tall?)
Weight:  (Are you Skinny, Average, or Plump?)
Bust Size: (Are you Flat, Modest, or Ample?)
Rump Size: (Are you Flat, Average, or Gifted?)
Hair Style: (Is your Hair Long, Average, or short?) (Extra Details welcome too)
Clothing Style: [Do you prefer Boyish clothes, Girly clothes, or have No preference?)

[Mind]: (This part represents your mental aspects.)

Outlook: (Are you a Pessimist, or an Optimist?)
Intellect: (Are you Smart, Average, or Troubled?)
Judgement: (Which is more important? Plans, or Action?)
Alignment: (Are you Mischievous, Obedient, or in the middle?)

[Soul]: (Not your literal soul. This is the meat of the story's lewder bits)

Wetting: (Are you Repulsed, Embarrassed, Afraid of, or Excited about the idea of wetting yourself?)
Messing: (Are you Repulsed, Embarrassed, Afraid of, or Excited about the idea of messing yourself?)
Lewdity Tolerance: (Are you Repulsed by, Against, Neutral, For, or Overly Supportive Of Lewdity?)
Desperation: (Are you Vocal, Physical, or Shy About Bathroom needs?)
[Lewdity History] Are you [Pure, Modest, Average, Lewd, or Vulgar?]
Desire: (Pick a particular Kink you'd like to have.) (May be Compounded with others at the Author's Jurisdiction.)

[History]:

[Embarassing Secret]: You have a very profound, very Embarrassing memory. What is it? [Examples: You wet the bed still, You still wear diapers, You wear Kiddy-print panties, you have a crush on a fictional character, etc.] (Judged at Author's Jurisdiction)

[Treasure]: The most important thing in your possession: That which matters above all. Something dear to you.... [Examples: Lucky Panties, A stuffed Bear, A pair of Ribbons, An issue of a manga, Your Crush's Toothbrush]

[Extra:]

[Any Extra Details you want to lobby for said character. Such as a favorite band, a certain Hobby, or even something like a strong fear.] (Will be judged by the Author as necessary, if Audience support isn't enough]

[And, most importantly]

What is your Name?: (In the Event a Name cannot be reached, a Name will be provided by the Author)

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Faust may have a small problem..... Though, Faust just really wants to share this world with you all, and, seeing as Interactives seem to be Faust's thing now, Faust figured he can do this....

You struggle...You strain....and you clench....but....It feels like it's far too late.... "Awaaaaa....!!!" you sound as you take a step, sticking your bottom out. "P...potty....I...I need...A Po-

[Body]: (This part represents your exterior physical form) Height: Short Weight:  Average Bust Size:   flat Rump Size: Average Hair Style: Short (sorta boyish) Clothing Style: Boyish clothes/ no

Posted Images

Another interactive! In addition, lots of character control!

I think it's pretty obvious what I'd go for, but:

Body:
Height: Short
Weight: Average
Bust Size: DFC (Delicious Flat Chest)
Rump Size: Average
Hair Style: Short light brown hair, normally tied off in twintails with cherry shaped hair bobbles.
Clothing Style: Cute girly clothing.

Mind:
Outlook: Incredibly Optimistic. She always tries to make the most of a bad situation, even when on the verge of wetting herself.
Intellect: Average. She's an avid student, but it just takes a little while for things to sink in properly.
Judgement: Action, with small amounts of rushed planning
Alignment: Chaotic Good. Technically - Mischievous, but also obedient when the situation requires it.

Soul:
Wetting: Embarrassed and afraid of doing it.
Messing: No comment. (Not really my area of preference)
Lewdity: Neutral. "What's lewdity?" (She has little concept of adult things)
Desperation: Shy, but soon turns to physical against her wishes.
Lewd History: Too pure!
Desire: Loves headpats when she's done well. Longs to have a lap-pillow she can rest her head on.

History:

Embarrassing Secrets: Still wets the bed (on occasion), still wears kiddy print panties and childish clothing (because she's too small to fit into adult clothing), is completely oblivious in the realms of love making, tends to push herself too hard sometimes which leads to rivers flowing down below.

Her most embarrassing memory is when she had to sit on a boy's lap in an assembly at her old school because there wasn't enough available seats. She didn't get much sleep the night before as she was going to be presenting in this assembly after the preliminary stuff was done and was so nervous that she couldn't relax. Due to the droning of the Headteacher, and her lack of sleep, she ended up falling asleep in the boy's lap and only woke up when he moved her off him because she'd wet herself while sleeping. She then had to do the presentation in a sodden skirt in front of all her peers, who'd just seen her wet the bed at an age in which she should have outgrown it.

Treasures: Her cherry shaped hair bobbles and a snow owl plushie she's had for as long as she can remember.

Extra Details:

Her biggest, deepest fear is forgetting to put her skirt on in the morning and going to school wearing just her panties and a shirt. Aside from that, very girly fears (like spiders, bugs, etc).

She has a snaggletooth/moe-fang on the left side of her mouth (from her perspective, right hand side for people looking at her front-on) which shows when she's experiencing a strong emotion (like happiness, anger, fear and excitement). 

She's the epitome of an adorable little sister character. Always bright and cheery, always willing to help those who need it, loves to try and prove her independence and reliability (despite her youthful appearance), often tries a little too hard and messes things up, so sweet she comes with a sugar warning (such a beautiful little cinnamon roll).

Name:

Luna (Celeste) Aurell

*Bracketed middle name is optional*

Edited by Tapris-chama
Cleaned up formatting from Mobile, added in most important detail (Moe-fang!) (see edit history)

Height: Short
Weight:  Average
Bust Size:   flat
Rump Size: Average
Hair Style: Short (sorta boyish)
Clothing Style: Boyish clothes/ no preference

[Mind]: (This part represents your mental aspects.)

Outlook:   Pessimist
Intellect: Smart
Judgement:  Plans
Alignment: In the Middle

Wetting: Embarrassed, but a little excited
Messing: repulsed
Lewdity Tolerance:   Neutral
Desperation: Shy
[Lewdity History] Slightly lewd
Desire: I'd say a bit of a voyeur or exhibitionist. 

[History]:

[Embarassing Secret]: I'd say have a bit of a crush on a fictional character sounds fun. Perhaps going with earlier, the reason why she'd by a little bit of a voyeur/exhibitionist is perhaps she had a bit of an embarrassing accident in public, and while it is incredibly embarrassing, that affected her life from then onward.

[Treasure]: Either a manga (from which the crush originates) or maybe a favorite shirt, worn during some significant event in her life, and she keeps it around to remember it.

For lack of a better idea, what i am thinking this character to be is sort of a wisecracking sarcastic kind of gal with a bit of a napoleonic complex, smart and plans things out, but is perhaps a bit chaotic in alignment. Sometimes follows orders, but sometimes just wants to do something spiteful to get back at someone. Embarrassed by most things of a more private nature, but is a bit lewd when it truly comes down to it. Bit of a tomboy, but still a girl at heart after all. Would rather die than admit weakness (figuratively, being short and angry would lead her to not want to admit things like having to pee, thus allowing for everyone's favorite situations.

As for a name, I'm a bit partial to Alva, but i'm not too much of a stickler, were my idea to be taken.

[Body]:

Height: Average
Weight:  Average
Bust Size: Ample
Rump Size: Average
Hair Style: Long blonde hair
Clothing Style: Girly clothes

[Mind]:

Outlook: Optimist
Intellect: Smart
Judgement: Action
Alignment: Obedient

[Soul]

Wetting: Embarrassed
Messing: Embarrassed
Lewdity Tolerance: For
Desperation: Shy
[Lewdity History] Modest
Desire: I like Maniack's idea of being an exhibitionist

[History]:

[Embarassing Secret]: Still wets the bed

[Treasure]: A bracelet given to her by a dear friend

[Name]: Elise

Oooh, let me try this one....

BODY

HEIGHT: Average

WEIGHT: Average, maybe a little less

BUST: Flat

RUMP: Gifted

HAIR: Straight, waist-length, pure white, twintails

CLOTHING: Not much preference, except she insists on pants or shorts; refuses to wear skirts

MIND

OUTLOOK: Somewhat optimistic

INTELLECT: At least average

JUDGMENT: Prefers action

ALIGNMENT: Rather mischievous

SOUL

WETTING: Very excited *^_^*

MESSING: Very excited *^_^*

LEWDITY TOLERANCE: Supportive

DESPERATION: Normally shy; physical when close to bursting; vocal when she's on the verge of peeing and/or pooping her pants *^_^*

LEWDITY HISTORY: At least lewd, possibly even vulgar!

DESIRE: A bit of an exhibitionist; sometimes goes naked from the waist down in public!

HISTORY

EMBARRASSING SECRET: Character-print panties

TREASURE: Rimless eyeglasses (she's very farsighted)

EXTRA

She's already determined herself to be lesbian, since she cannot stand boys at all. Uncertain whether that's from a deep-seated hatred or an irrational phobia or whatever.

NAME

Sophia Kessler

Character Creation!] (Time to become your dream girl!)

Height: Tall
Weight: Average
Bust Size:  Akenos's size ( lol )
Rump Size: Gifted
Hair Style: Long (Extra sometimes being able to use a ponytail, twintail...but most often use a hairstyle long and simple with blonde hair loose )
Clothing Style: Boyish clothes

[Mind]: (This part represents your mental aspects.)

Outlook: Optimist
Intellect: Average
Judgement: Action
Alignment: Obedient

Wetting: Embarrassed and Excited 

Messing: Repulsed and Embarrassed
Lewdity Tolerance: Supportive Of Lewdity and a perverted girl with composure, she preserves the image of a calm and optimistic girl, but in her mind she is struggling with herself not to touch herself.

Desperation: (Are you Vocal, Physical, or Shy About Bathroom needs?! ( Maybe the 3?!?! I dont get it right ! Well she is shy about her potty breaks, and she Will try hold it, but if she become increasingly full, she Will talk about it vocal, and she Will make potty dance, but she is shy then she will make it so discrete, the closer of an accident less composure she will have )
[Lewdity History] Look Average but she can be Lewd or Vulgar
Desire: (Pick a particular Kink you'd like to have.) (May be Compounded with others at the Author's Jurisdiction.).  I may ask for help here, I dont get it too

[History]:

[Embarassing Secret]: she wear a chastity belt but the real reason is not to let her pull her panties down so easy ( maybe she Will have a Yuri crush )

[Treasure]: Lucky Panties ( in yhe frist time she wore this panties, was the day that she did your record time holding and longer pee )

[Any Extra Details you want to lobby for said character. Such as a favorite band, a certain Hobby, or even something like a strong fear.] (Will be judged by the Author as necessary, if Audience support isn't enough]

[And, most importantly]

What is your Name?: Raphaella

[Body]

Height: Average
Weight:  Plump-ish
Bust Size:   Modest
Rump Size: Gifted
Hair Style: Medium-length, blonde-brown curly hair. Kinda fluffy (floof factor 4)
Clothing Style: Tee and Skirt mostly, wears girl's clothing, but also wears shorts and jeans, occasionally.

[Mind]

Outlook:  Optimistic, idealistic and friendly. Getting on her good side is pretty easy. Getting on her bad side takes some work, but she'll hold a grudge if you manage.
Intellect: Reasonably smart, actually. She's quite the impulsive one, but good at thinking on her feet.
Judgement: Action! You can come up with a plan as you go!
Alignment: Middle... She's quite good-natured, but she's not without selfishness. She has a bit of a naughty streak with regards to her kink (see below), but usualy tries to stop herself from doing anything hurtful or embarassing.

[Soul]:

Wetting: Embarrased. She has a strong bladder, but a tendency to put off her needs for too long. Getting caught in public with a fuller-than-full bladder would be mortifying...!
Messing: Afraid off. While she's not too concerned about peeing as long as she makes it to the toilet, she's convinced that pooping is a highly private activity best done behind (several) closed doors. She holds her farts in until she's alone, and never uses public bathrooms unless they're single stall. Even at home, she puts paper into the toilet to mask any sounds. Couple this with the fact that she's a big eater, and her you-know-what tends to be quite large.
Lewdity Tolerance:  For! Lewdity is the passionate exploration of lovers! She still goes for safe, sane and consensual in the bedroom.
Desperation: As her entries on Wetting and Messing should make clear, she's pretty shy about this stuff.
[Lewdity History] Somewhere between Lewd and Average.
Desire:  She wants to see others desperate. In fact, as long as someone else has to go, she doesn't mind her own desperation nearly as much. If she, alone, needs a toilet, she's mortified. If she's in a group of desperate individuals, she feels as though they share her embarrasment.

[History]:

[Embarassing Secret]: One morning, at school, she got an incredible tummy urge after several days of constipation. Resistance was futile; it was either the school toilet, or her panties. Between the toilet paper and her large "production", she managed to clog the toilet. This was already incredibly embarassing, but then a miracle occured and she managed to flush it down! However, the situation got from bad to worse, as the clog somehow got stuck further down the pipes and rendered every school toilet unusable. The following day of madness and mass desperating birthed her kink, but if anyone found out it was her doing, she'd die from embarassment...!

[Treasure]: Bottle of home-produce bee honey. Her mother cultivates bees, and seems to have given her a bottle at some point... It's her favorite flavor, and reminds her of home. She'll be pretty sad when it runs out.

Favorite ice cream flavor is blueberry... or strawberry? Some kind of berry.

Likes video games but is so, so bad at them.

Surprisingly great runner.

Fantasizes about having a boyfriend who's just a little taller than her, so she can wear heels and be taller than him.

Thinks short hair is cute on girls.

What is your Name?: Elena

[Body]

Height: Average
Weight: Skinny
Bust Size: Modest
Rump Size:  Average
Hair Style: short, dark brown and boyish, short, perhaps around ear length and shaggy. No matter how much you try to keep your hair straight or neat, it always ends up looking like the wind has danced an irish jig on your head.
Clothing Style: Boyish clothes. You like the occasional skirt or dress, but you've always found trousers and boyish clothes to be far more comfortable.

Outlook:Really Optimistic. You can find the good in any person and the best of almost any situation. 
Intellect: Average
Judgement: Action! When you have magic you don't need plans!
Alignment: in the middle (We're all mischievous sometimes.)

Wetting: Afraid Of (When you enjoy doing holds and having a full bladder but don't enjoy wetting, it's only natural you're have a fear of wetting yourself."
Messing: Repulsed
Lewdity Tolerance: Neutral
Desperation: Shy (You're only shy because you're worried people might notice just how much you enjoy being desperate.)
Lewdity History: Modest

Desire: You've always enjoyed the feeling of a full bladder. As well as the thrill of a challenge. You enjoy filling yourself up to the point of bursting and trying to hold on as much as you can before finally finding somewhere private to pee, alleyways, quiet corners, potted plants, you don't care as long as you know you won't be seen. You're not so much into wetting yourself as you are peeing openly, typically standing like a boy when you finally relieve yourself.

[History]: I'm gonna leave this blank because I'm not quite sure

[Embarassing Secret]: And this

Name: I will fill this in when I can think of an acceptable name.

Edited by JustClom (see edit history)

Height: short

Weight: average

Brest and rump: average

hair: pixie cut

clothing: a mix of both

Outlook: pessimist

Intellect: on the smarter side

judgment: action

Alignment: mischievous

Wetting and messing: embarressed, but not afraid of. 

Lewdity: neutral

desparation: physical, but in the shy side. 

Lewd history: modest 

kink: just some standard BDSM stuff. 

Embarressing secret: smaller then avaerage bladder.

treasure: a pair of black jeans and a necklace. 

Extra: nah

name: Sophie. 

Edited by BENAir01 (see edit history)

Body]

Height: short
Weight:  skinny
Bust Size: modest
Rump Size: flat
Hair Style: long, blond, and curvy
Clothing Style: girly clothes but i assume we'll have uniforms anyway

[Mind]: 

Outlook: pessimists
Intellect: troubled but also quite smart
Judgement: plans
Alignment: in the middle

[Soul]

Wetting: embarrassed
Messing: embarrassed
Lewdity Tolerance: repulsed by
Desperation: shy
[Lewdity History] pure 
Desire: likes to see other girls desperate but refuses to admit it to herself

[History]:

[Embarassing Secret]: wears diapers to bed for her bed wetting issue

[Treasure]: a stuffed toy of Super Mario she had since she was a baby

$_12.JPG?set_id=880000500F

sometimes she swears she can hear noises coming from it and hopes she can use the magic she will learn to find out if thats true

Loves soda 

is a big fan of video games especially Nintendo and Valve 

Needs glasses

Is deathly afraid of anything that flies and has a stinger

[And, most importantly]

What is your Name? Blaire Beatrix

Edited by Mr.Angry-eyes (see edit history)

Body:
Height: Short
Weight: Average
Bust Size: Modest
Rump Size: Average
Hair Style: Long, black hair with a small white highlight upon the top of her head.
Clothing Style: Girly clothing tends to always wear skirts.

Mind:
Outlook: Pessimist
Intellect: Smart
Judgement: Action
Alignment: In the Middle

Soul:

Wetting: Embarrassed
Messing: Repulsed
Lewdity: For
Desperation: Shy
Lewd History: Lewd
Desire: Wants to know if there is anyone else like her that has to wear diapers and would like to befriend them.

History:

Embarrassing Secrets: Still wets the bed from time to time, wears diapers because she has a fairly small bladder, has a crush on Miyu Edelfelt and has her room at home filled with posters and figures of the girl. Feels very embarrassed when her diaper is checked to see if she is dry or not.

Treasures: Her Miyu Edelfelt figures.

Extra Details: Tends to have daytime accidents and needs to wear diapers as a result. Her mother has made it know that she is to wear skirts. Because it's easier to change her diaper when it's wet.

Wants to cosplay as Miyu Edelfelt one day to an anime convention.

Name:
Kira Sakurai.

(Goodness, Faust didn't expect this many people. It would be a bit troublesome to try to decide between all of the lovely girls.....And, trying to Assimilate them all into one would be a bit troublesome.....
Thankfully, Faust has a Solution...)

=================================================================================================================================

You lightly raise a hand to your head, and brush your hands through your medium-length brown hair. You let out a small sigh, glancing down at your own...remarkably average figure, and entirely non-committal outfit of loose jeans, and a tan shirt.

"I hope that this place isn't too out there.." you lightly muse to yourself, closing your eyes. You've always been kind of....in the middle ground for things. Not exactly smart, but not dumb neither. Not shapely, but not entirely flat. Not short, but not particularly tall.....

"Hopefully, I'll be able to stand out a bit more here.."

It's probably why you were so willing to go towards this. Something magical, or even out of the ordinary..... Something to stir the excitement of day to day life....
It's understandable why you'd flock to that. As you open your eyes again, you see the darkness outside quickly giving way to....

"Oh wow...."

When the train entered, it had been a bright, sunny day.... But, as it exited the tunnel.. The sky has turned to a brilliant, dark blue... A glimmering night sky, stars scattered every which way, slowly giving way to a crimson sunrise..... As a voice calls out over the intercom.

"The Train Will be Arriving Shortly. Please, gather your things and prepare to disembark."

You stretch up to pull out your luggage, and start to head towards the doors as the night sky vanishes behind some more walls....The Train coming to a stop after a slight bump, inside of a well-lit station.

'Now arriving at: Mahou Academy. Welcome to...Mahou Academy.'

The train doors open, and you disembark.....Opening your eyes a bit wider as you notice that your train wasn't the only one pulling into a station.....

Several others, coming in from different angles. What's more, you're not the only one arriving...As several other girls disembark.

'Welcome once again to..Mahou..Academy. Please await for your guide at the center of the station.'

As if your own concerns of where to go were already addressed..... You lightly roll out your luggage carrier, and glance around at the others...

'There's...so many different girls here.'

You see a smaller looking girl, coddling an owl plushie....You see an incredibly young looking girl, stuffing a book back into her own bags...Even a few girls who have figures that make you incredibly self conscious...

All glancing towards the center....and more than a few with the same sort of lightly confused expression on their faces as you imagine yourself to have.

'Well...at least I'm not alone.' you think to yourself as you lightly sigh, moving towards the center. 'I do seem to be...having the average response though...'

You try to twist your expression a bit back to calm...Trying to differentiate yourself even just a bit from the general public....As you let a hand rest at your side.....

"Do you think we'll be arriving soon?" a girl's voice catches your ear. "I...erm...I kind of have to..."

You don't need to hear the rest of this to know what precarious subject she's talking about.....As you've been busy pondering, and wondering the whole way. But now that it's brought to your attention...

=================================================================================================================

1. You kind of have to pee.

2. Your stomach kind of hurts.

3. You really need a bathroom...for both reasons.

4. You're perfectly fine.

Character Status:  [This will be an indicator of your character, and as such, the character sheet. Entries will be added as the story progresses..]

???

Bladder Level:
Tummy Level: