Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Barely Made It Home

So today I attempted my first public holding/wetting. I was working a double shift last night and when I left in the morning I decided to take care of a few errands in the city. And since I had the day off I thought it would be a good time to plan a hold. Well i've always wanted to try and set up a public wetting so I can experience the great fear of wetting yourself in public, with the result of totally soaking yourself, hoping to succeed.

I got a large coffee in the morning and it made me pee like crazy. Once I had left the place I was, having peed 2 times before, the urge to pee was hitting me for the 3rd time. I decided to ignore it and leave heading home on the train. When I was walking to the train I was getting very excited and wanted to succeed in having a real accident. With my kidneys still up to speed from the coffee earlier, I chugged about 50oz of water before I took the subway back home. Sitting on the train, my bladder was slowly filling and pressure increasing. my heart was racing like crazy and I had to relax, and tried dosing off for a little bit. When I awoken 15 something minutes later my bladder was pretty much bursting at this point. I started fidgeting around in the seat hoping no one would notice. I knew I could last a lot longer and wanted this to work so I passed my usual stop I get off to get back on the other way to kill time. When I got up it hit me, HARD. It was impossible to not stand while squirming shaking and crossing my legs. My desperation waves were pretty intense at this point. I started moaning in discomfort really low to myself, but no one really noticed. My lower belly and bladder was bulging out, as I got on the train going back the other way and got off at the stop to walk the longer way home, just to make sure i would finally grant my wish and lose full control.

The walk back to my house was a very long painful experience. I was so desperate I was walking slow while moaning constantly. If I jogged for more than 10 seconds I definitely would have started peeing. I wasn't sure if I was gonna make it at this point. My bladder started to spasm and I had to start walking while holding my dick. The first few leaks began to show on my skinny jeans as I walked the last few long blocks. Every block I thought to myself "this one is it, i'm gonna end up flooding my jeans on this one". Every person passing by I thought "i cant pee in front of this person. I can't deal with that humiliation". I couldn't believe I was literally about to pee my pants in broad daylight! There was a point where I just wanted to stop and just let it all go right where I stood but I my goal was to wait until I was fully peeing uncontrollably. The closer I got to my house, the closer I felt I was getting to peeing myself and the bigger the wet spot on my jeans had grew. I had passed a school and had to walk on the other side of the block. I wasn't gonna pee my pants in front of a bunch of kids in broad daylight. Matter of fact I shouldn't have done this whole plan in broad daylight, but I couldn't help myself. I really want to feel that full bladder give out feeling.

The last block was the hardest because I started passing my neighbors HOPING they would not notice what was now a big noticeable wet streak on my jeans. Thankfully no one noticed. And I don't know how, but I managed to dig through my bag for my keys, unlock my door, only spurting a few leaks. I thought that was gonna be the end right there. But I ended up getting in, getting my shoes off, jumping in my shower to film it and take pictures. By the time I jumped into my shower my whole crotch was drenched and shortly after that, I opened the floodgates and gussssssshhhhhhhhhh out came the pee. There was a lovely hissing noise coming from my jeans as I was soaking my skinny jeans from front to back, top to bottom, peeing for like 3 minutes. Still didn't fully give out involuntarily, but it was still fun. I'll say this for a fact i'm DEFINITELY doing this at night from now on, never planning this in daylight again. Maybe ill get drunk next time at night, down like 2 beers and head on the train home. See how that one goes lol. But anyways finally decided to take a pic and video, for the ones who adore the sound of pee gushing out into pants

https://vimeo.com/233393788

password: hissypee

20170911_115456.jpg

Edited by malegusher92 (see edit history)
On September 12, 2017 at 5:58 PM, malegusher92 said:

It was awesome. How long could you hold it desperate before you totally lose it?

It all depends on what I've been drinking and if I'm still drinking.  If it's beer, once I really have to go I have just minutes before I start to leak.  Coffee can be almost as bad.  Sometimes I've surprised myself by holding water or juice hours, but that's only if I have nothing more to drink.  

2 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

It all depends on what I've been drinking and if I'm still drinking.  If it's beer, once I really have to go I have just minutes before I start to leak.  Coffee can be almost as bad.  Sometimes I've surprised myself by holding water or juice hours, but that's only if I have nothing more to drink.  

Yeah beer definately makes me have to pee really fast and bad. I cant tell if im a 6/10 or a 9/10 and then it just starts coming out. Im definately gonna chug a bunch of beer next time before i head home and see if i end up losing full control 

Edited by malegusher92 (see edit history)