Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This kink makes masturbation a lot easier

6 hours ago, Degtheawesome said:

Whenever I wanna jack off, I just get a full bladder and almost piss myself and boom orgasm. Does anyone else do this lol

6 hours ago, Degtheawesome said:

Whenever I wanna jack off, I just get a full bladder and almost piss myself and boom orgasm. Does anyone else do this lol

I do the same. the fuller the bladder the better the orgasm.  I like to press hard on my bladder when about to cum and keep the pressure on while cumming.  also love to edge with it full. and go to sleep with it full. have you gone to sleep with your bladder full?? it also feels good to massage the full bladder. I like doing that when I wake up desperate for a piss. 

3 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

I certainly have no problem getting off no matter how full or empty my bladder is. However, being super desperate makes the orgasm far more intense. Wanking with a 15 pound weight sitting on my rock-hard bladder is possibly the closest a guy can get to the sensation of a female orgasm without resorting to butt stuff.

the weight must make the orgasm a lot more intense on top of a very full bladder. 

1 hour ago, WettingFan91 said:

Sorry for my curious mind lol but Do you ever lose control of your bladder/squirt when orgasming on a full bladder? Always been curious if orgasming and peeing are possible or at least easy to do at the same time

Not OP but when I'm desperate enough and I have enough weight on my bladder, there'll be a good few-second spray as I get off. It takes A LOT of outside pressure though. Peeing with an erection is next to impossible, you really need to physically force it out of there.

3 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Not OP but when I'm desperate enough and I have enough weight on my bladder, there'll be a good few-second spray as I get off. It takes A LOT of outside pressure though. Peeing with an erection is next to impossible, you really need to physically force it out of there.

Damn that almost sounds painful with the Amount of pressure I'd imagine it would take me to pee while getting off or close to....yeah peeing with an erection is hard....pun intended lol...makes wetting in clothing an art sometimes because the fetish is so damn arousing lol.

I never leaked with my bladder full when edging or jacking even when I press on my bladder. once you start getting the feeling even a lot of pressure on bladder will not make you leak. the prostrate tightens down super hard on the pee channel once you start getting the feeling and is clamped down on it before too as have had guys with their finger up my rear telling me I was getting close to poping before I even started getting that feeling as my prostrate would get really hard. 

• 2 weeks later...

I introduced an ex to this. We were having a drinking game, of sorts (basically we were getting drunk/desperate, and the first one to take his junk out of his pants loses) and he was starting to fidget and whine, so I told him to "grip it. hard."

He obliged, though until the moment he actually grabbed himself he was quite skeptical, both in regard to it working to hold off the inevitable, and the increased intensity of his body's sensitivity.

His reaction was bloody brilliant.

I kinda walked him through his ability to hold on, and a couple... tricks... to put to good use while he was doing so, but he ended up coming unintentionally in his pants due to the exponentially enhanced sensation, and thoroughly wetting himself uncontrollably almost the instant he did. Technically he won though, just as I'd hoped, and just as I had kinda set up from the start...

I don't miss the guy himself, but goddamn do I miss that stuff, haha.

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 2:00 PM, New Day Rocks said:

I find masturbation very enjoyable with a full bladder however i try to refrain from doing it because i find when i pee after i masturbate it really hurts my abdomen. I need to wait a little while after cumming before i can comfortably pee.

it could be your prostrate is still tight and       restricting the flow causing the pain you feel. it often stays tight for a little while after cumming so that's why you have to wait a little bit is to let it relax so it is not restricting the flow causing the pain you feel. could be pain from it going through the restricted path. or of the bladder itself tensing hard because the flow is restricted.