Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Creating male wetting videos

Hello all! I have not contributed much to this site, but I visit it on the regular. As far as female wetting videos/pictures and anime artwork goes, this site has a ton of great content. The site also has a good amount of male content, but I am not into any of that. However, I am feeling rather bored at the moment, and thought it might be fun to try and make some videos of my own. So to get to the point, are there any females on this site who would be interested? I am not looking to make a profit, but I am taking requests. Before I start making videos/pictures or anything, I want to know if it is worth the effort. Please give me constructive comments and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I can start making videos by tomorrow if I get requests. Thank you

WIN_20170907_20_20_20_Pro.jpg

1 hour ago, purplegirl said:

I would definitely be interested in seeing male videos!

I suspect a lot of guys have same viewpoint as @malegusher92 but, as long as some others are expressing interest, I would like to post a couple and see the reaction.  It's pretty clear the demographics on a web site like this lean heavily towards guys wanting to see females wet/pee, but I like that a few females (and guys also) do like to watch us guys.

Thanks to so many who make this site fun ;)

5 hours ago, malegusher92 said:

thats ironic i noticed most people find male wetting gross. I certainly do but i adore watching videos of myself wet. It turns me on almost more than female wetting. Idk if that makes me a narcassist lol

It's funny you mention that. I don't really wet myself much at all, because I pretty much only like to watch girls do it. But wetting itself does turn me on and I think it's the thought of other people wanting to see me do it is also a turn on. What's a turn off for me is guy's clothing, but I don't intend to wet myself in girl's clothing you know? Anyway, I don't think it's narcissistic. I think it has to do with perspective.

I am very excited to see that a few people have already expressed interest in this. Just a couple things I wanted to mention:

I am also open to writing short stories, both fiction and non (depending on what people want)

I am not an expert at photography or video making, so I'm not sure how the video quality will turn out, but my main focus is the content

Finally, speaking of content, I need to know what people want. Suggestions please!

I've tried to make videos twice. Both uploaded on my profile here.

I cannot for the life of me invoke involuntary urination. The large penis comes with a very strong external sphincter. Which if you look at my videos that's what you're going to see. I figured if I could get the wetting part down right, I can at least record pee play in wet underwear.

Anyway if I keep holding i just get sick, the urgency feeling maxes out after a certain point, and it's not even that strong of a feeling. I wish I could weaken my urinary sphincters but all the protein powder and stimulants I do I'm bound to not have the weakest sphincter.

I am just going to post my first video here, and if I need to I will make a new topic in the future and move my videos there.

Just a few things I want to say first;

It is hard for me to get a good angle and good lighting, as I am new at this and I am doing it by myself.

I am still experimenting with how I can create the best wet patch, so my videos will get better.

There are a vast number of things that I will improve on in the future, so I will just consider this a demo of what's to come. Enjoy it for what it is!

Jeans wetting first video.wmv

@knarkill9 Have fun! I have posted a handful of videos to the Omo board, and love the reception and feedback from the community. It's also made me appreciate the exquisite content shared on the board, as lighting and filming/editing can be so challenging for us amateurs. 

If I may share some unsolicited feedback: Have you tried wetting in various rooms around your property? I made the rookie mistake of wetting in my kitchen, only to realize that it is slanted in such a way that a lot of pee almost ended up on the hardwood in my hallway! Also, never underestimate the power of cheap plastic sheeting from the hardware store (even for bedwetting- provided it's not the thinnest sold). 

Cheers

Guest kc_rules

Without wishing to hijack this thread, I'd just like to mention that I've created a few videos of my own desperation and wetting incidents which can be found on my Vimeo channel here:

https://vimeo.com/user50562139

Not sure if this is the kind of vid that male wetting fans would like to see but this is my attempt at making some Omo clips. I'm someone who loves both desperation and wetting and I've tried to get this across in the videos that I've made.