Sign In

Jenny And her friend Sara

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The girls started to prepare for dinner. They walked to the back of the house and Linda lit the grill. When she turned towards her new friends and their daughters she felt happiness. She knows it's no

I just want to apologize for my English and I know the story starts slow. But it will get better by time. I just wanted this to be as realistic as passible. A warning this story will contain mother an

Well it seems like my story has some readers that want's more. I'm really surprised that any one likes it. I just started this story just to see if i could do a believable story that could happen in r

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

The next chapter is here at last. And the wettings continue. And a put a thing in it just for lostINTHEstarz.  After inspiring me to put it in. It happened to fit in the story I already had in my head. So lets get it going.

The mothers has arrived at Erika's. They decide to talk outside on the patio. They each took a glass of wine and started to talk about their jobs to start with. Just to start up with something easy. Erika hoped that either Carla or Elliot had a interesting job to ask some questions about. So she could start to know them better. Well Elliot worked at a sports center with a indoor pool. That's a good start. Some questions could be interesting to get the answers to. Carla worked in a office and was a document analyst. Checking if everything is correct and understandable. Just because she couldn't come up with that many questions on that. She decided to start with Carla to save the most interesting to last.

- So Carla. I'm guessing you can type quite fast then?

- Well I suppose so. I hardly never have a tight time frame to check a document. But when you work with something for a long time. You learn how to do things faster.

- How long have you been doing it?

- I think it's around seven years now.

- Wow. I guess you think its fun then?

- I do. Because I can be invited to go to different conferences and that always leads to a weekend on a hotel somewhere. The free time we get there is the best. So much fun to talk and meet others that work in the same field as me.

- What's your favorite you been on so far?

- Hard to choose one. But one time a meet a woman and we started to talk about a lot of things when sitting around the pool and in the sauna. It turned out we both wanted the same type of house. A red house on the countryside. With no neighbors close by. Unfortunately I don´t remember her name or what company she worked for. But it was so much fun.

- Was that you?! Maria asked.

- Wait what? Do you remember something like this? Carla looked surprised.

- I do. I did exactly that for maybe five years ago. I travel a lot with my work, to this kind of conferences. I can't believe it's you. Wow this will be a great evening.

- Absolutely. What a good start. And before we turn it to a great evening. I need to go to the bathroom.

- Me too. Elliot said.

- Well. I have two bathrooms. One is on the second floor. So you don't have to wait.

- Perfect. We will be right back.

Elliot and Carla went inside to relieve themselves. They barely got inside before Erika started to walk towards the garden. The other women followed her without knowing why she walked to the grass and then stopped. She turn around and smiled at them.

- I just thought we are all wearing a summer dress. And I need to pee too, but this is a much funnier way to do it.

They all looked down at Erika's legs and saw that she was peeing them. She started as soon as she turned around to face the others. Maria and Linda looked at each other and smiled before they started to pee too. What a great feeling it is to be able to just let it go down your legs like this they all thought. When done they shacked their legs to get rid of some of the pee from them. Before they went back up on the patio. A couple of minutes later Carla joined them and short after that Elliot.

- So Elliot. I have never been at the sports center. Is it a gym there as well? Erika asked.

- Yes there is. It's quite a big gym actually. And we have tennis courts and the have started to build bowling alleys too now.

- Sound like I have to go there sometime and try it.

- You are more then welcome to do so. Maybe you can come when my shift ends. Then we can to something together.

- Sound great. In the pool do you have lifeguards there?

- There is at least one there al the time. We take turns. So sometimes it's me who has that job. I love my work. Just because you have different things to do everyday.

- That's good. Well I love to be in the pool so maybe we can use that?

- Sure. And after that we can relax in the Jacuzzi.

- Oh that's the perfect way to relax after a swim. I get so relaxed it them. Erika said and gave a discreet wink at Linda.

Linda knew what that wink meant. Getting that relaxed could only mean she pees in it. Linda knew she would do the same thing. Erika and Linda both wanted to ask Elliot some pee related questions. But the didn't want to get to that to fast. Neither Elliot or Carla knew the others peed in the pool and liked it. Linda thought about revealing that she do pee in pools. To test the water so to speak. How would they react to that? She decided to wait and bring the pool topic back later. They talked about all kinds of topics. And Carla wanted to walk around and look at the garden. She did like to be in the garden and plant flowers. While they where standing around a apple-tree and Carla asked about what kind of apple it was and how long it will take to get some to grow. Meanwhile Linda took the opportunity too pee when Carla and Elliot was busy looking at the tree and Erika. Maria happened to look down just when Linda was almost done. But she saw what her friend did. And felt if Linda can do it, so could she. So she released her own pee and it went down her legs. They both managed to do it without the others noticing. So naughty to do it without the others unaware of what they did. They all walked around the garden for a little while before the went back to the patio. After talking about some TV programs and other things. Linda just had to ask Elliot some pee questions. Just to see how she would react to the topic. And Carla at the same time.

- So Elliot. I´m sorry but I just have to ask. I was thinking if we are going to the sports center and exercise in the gym. Swim in the pool and relax in the Jacuzzi. I have to at least ask. Does it happened that the pool users are busy training and don´t want to stop unnecessarily. And just pees in it?

- Well I don´t really know. It´s not like the customers tells us in the staff if they do. But I would´t be surprised if it did. Now when I think about it, I´m sure it does happened.

- I see. How about the Jacuzzi?

- It probably happens in there too. Some people are maybe getting a bit to relaxed in there. Others are doing it there because they can´t pee while they swim. But I´m just guessing.

But for Linda. That answer sounded a bit to specific. So she decides to ask another question.

- So when you have the lifeguard shift. Are you allowed to go to the bathroom?

- Well yes. Of course we are. But we have to tell the cashier so they can watch over the pool while we are gone.

- That´s good. If I had that shift and just had to pee. I probably would just go in the pool ha ha.

This joke and at the same time truth. Was maybe a bit to much. But Linda just had to see if her suspicion was correct or not.

- Eww. But at the same time not a bad idea. Carla laughed.

- Ha ha. Yeah. And to be honest. That´s what I do. If I really have to.

- Wow Elliot. Really? Erika asked.

- Yes I do. I know I shouldn't do it as a staff member. But I can´t be bothered to ask the others to cover for me every time I have to pee. It´s just pee. Not like I´m the only one.

- True. You are not alone. I always pees in the pool or in the shower afterwards.

- Same here. Linda said.

- Are you two serious? Carla said and looked a bit confused.

- Yes we are. Like Elliot says. It´s just pee. And it´s so convenient at the same time. Erika answered.

- Yeah I know. I was just kidding. I do too. Carla said and laughed.

The all laughed now and Erika,Linda and Maria was glad to find out that they have two new friends to pee in the pool with.

- This is great. We can be the pool peeing club. Ha ha. Linda said.

- That's not a bad idea. We are now the pool peeing club. Let´s plan the first meeting. Maria laughed while she said it.

- How about we do that later? All this talk about peeing has made me have to go. Erika said.

Carla agreed.

- So do you want to use the upstairs bathroom or the other one? Carla asked.

- Oh. You can use whichever you want. I´m already going. Erika said and smiled.

- Wait what? You are already going? Carla asked with a shocked face.

- Yes. Look down my legs.

Both Carla and Elliot looked down and saw pee coming down Erika´s legs. Their shocked faces slowly turned to smiles. Then they laughed.

- What´s so funny? I just had to go and this is like what we all are doing in the pool. Just lets it go.

- Yeah but this is not a pool. And the funny thing is that you look so relaxed. What about your panties? Carla asked.

- Oh they dry soon. Besides panties and bikinis are not that different. Just the material. Other then that. They get just as wet. From the pool for bikinis and the washing machine for the panties.

- That's a good point. But still. It´s your panties.

- She´s right. I need to pee to so now when Erika is done. It´s my turn. Linda says and lets her bladder empty it self.

- I might as well go too. Maria said and started to pee too.

- Wow I start to think you three have had this club for some time. And it not just pools you pee in. Obviously. Elliot says and points at the two peeing women.

- Maybe. Erika said and started to laugh.

Maria and Linda laughed too.

- Well. If this club involves this kind of thing. I better follow the founding members. Elliot said.

She closed her eyes and relaxed. Soon the others could see pee started to come down her legs. This was great. She knows the feeling from going through her bikini in the shower at the gym. She liked it. This was even better. The others looked at her and smiled. And while Elliot peed they heard a sigh. But it was not Elliot. To everyone's surprise. It was Carla. They al looked down Carla's legs. And sure enough there was pee going down them as well.

- What? I could´n be the only member that doesn't go all the way. Carla said with a smile.

They all smiled at her. Linda, Erika and Maria was so happy. They now had two new wetting friends. They don´t need to hide anymore. They can wet themselves at much as they wanted with their friends and just enjoy it. Now when all members had wet themselves and enjoyed it. The questions for the new members continued.

- So Carla. In your work. Have you seen a lot of desperation? Linda asked curiously.

- Well. On long meetings it can happen. I have seen people crossing their legs and shifting in their chairs. After some longer meetings it has happened to see someone running for the bathroom.

- Interesting. Any accidents?

- No. I can´t remember any. Even if I didn't know how good it feels to let it go. I would still remember if someone would had wet themselves.

- Ha ha that's true. Well Elliot. How about your workplace?

- Oh I have seen some desperation at the gym. And a lot of people running for the bathroom. In the pool area well, you know what we do. And others do it too. So I hardly never see anyone desperate there.

- Just what I suspected.

Before Linda could ask her next questions. Elliot did it for her.

- Accidents do happen. Not so often. But now and then it does. Most common place for people to lose control is on the trampolines. I have seen girls wet themselves on them. It´s hard to hold on if you really have to pee. It will come out sooner or later.

- Oh wow that´s just wow. I would love to see that.

- I know right. One time. This girl I know was on one of the trampolines and I used one of the others. We talked and jumped on them while doing some flips and what ever we came up with to get as much exercise as possible. After a while she stopped jumping and looked at me before telling me she just let some pee out. I stopped jumping too and asked if it was bad. She showed me and she was wet. I have seen worse I told her. She laughed and said. “Well if you say so. But I think I have to go and take a shower now.” I told her that she could get away with it and don´t have to worry. Lets jump five more minutes. She answered quickly. “ Sure. We are nearly alone anyway. So I can walk out with a wet patch and probably go undetected anyway.” So we keep´t jumping. And just when we decided to go to the showers. I heard her say woops. And a bigger dark patch was visible. I said it still wasn't the worst I had ever seen. So we walked to the changing room and was just about to start to get undress and get ready for the shower. I thought she was going to pee in the showers because she didn't stop at the bathroom when we walked past them. Just when I was taking my pants of she asked me if it really wasn't the biggest wet patch from a accident I seen in the gym. It really wasn't that big. So she started to laugh and said “okay. How about now?” And then her pants got even darker when she just stood there laughing while she wet herself. I just laughed and said asked why she's doing it. She just said she was wet anyway and everything is going to the wash after every workout anyway. When she was done and we were both ready for the shower I said it was the biggest wet patch I ever seen. Laughing we went to the showers where I peed.

- Wow what a story. Did she ever do that again?

- No. That was the only time. But she and I have been peeing in the showers together a lot of times after that.

- Let´s us hope she will be there when we are there. And she will see someone else wet themselves on the trampoline as well . But I will do it on purpose. Linda laughed.

- Sounds like a plan. Elliot said and joined the others in laughter.

- I just have to hide the evidence from my daughter if I wet myself in the gym. Or somewhere else really.

- Don´t worry Elliot. You don't have to hide for your daughter. Neither are you Carla.

- Why not? I don't want her to see that her mother has wet herself. Even if she thinks it was a accident. Elliot answered.

- Well. She's with our daughters. And Jenny, Sara and Lisa wets themselves on purpose too. It actually was Jenny and Sara that got me interested in trying it myself. And now I'm hooked.

- Do you think Mia will try it too then?

- I think so. Or she will at least see them wet themselves at some point. So I think you would be fine.

- Oh I see. Well then. Maybe I will try it at the gym then. Just once at least.

- Well ladies. How about we get inside now and watch some TV before we end this awesome night? Erika asked.

- Sure. Sounds good. Let´s go. Both Carla and Elliot answered.

- Wait. I'm just going to pee first. Linda said.

All the other mothers thought this was a good idea. And soon all five of them was peeing down their legs. And the recently formed peeing in the pool club that's now need to change it´s name to something better. Peeing casually club maybe. Well they will have a lot of time to decide what the club will be called. But the first night was almost over for the members. Later when Carla was in bed she was thinking what her daughter and her friends had been doing. If she only knew how much new things her daughter had experienced. She would probably be shocked or maybe even jealous.

• 3 weeks later...

Morning came and Elliot was the first of the mothers to wake up. She looked around on the other members of the club still sleeping. She thought about what happened that day before. To see so many mothers wet themselves on purpose when outside like that when they needed. And on top of that. Talk about how much they like it and situations where they had experienced someone doing it or themselves. But she didn't mind at all. This was great. The freedom to go down your legs and have friends doing the same thing. None of them minded. The thing that worried her was how and when she would dare to go in front of her daughter. Even if Linda said their daughters did wet themselves as well. She was still nervous for doing it the first time. Just then Erika woke up. And the others started to woke up too. Within five minutes everyone was awake and ready to get up from their beds. Linda thought about how much she would love to be at home now so she could do her morning pee in bed. She really had to go and would never hold it if she was at home. But she knew she couldn't do it in her friends guest bed. They have all peed down there legs. But the others don't know she lets go in the bed too. They went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast. With a sandwich in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other. They decided to go outside and eat on the patio. They stood side by side and just the railing to put their cups on. Linda has been looking forward to go outside like this since she woke up. Finally she could pee. She let her bladder empty it self and let her morning pee warm her legs. She could´t resist to moan in relief. The others looked over at her when she did it. They saw Linda's pee going down her legs and started to laughed. It was time for the first club pee. This was the first day for them all to do it first thing in the morning like this. One by one they joined Linda. All members now had pee going down their legs and it was great. What a feeling to start a new day with. When everyone was mid stream. The mail carrier came to deliver the morning paper. The members didn't worry. It was maybe ten meters or so to the mailbox and the railing will probably hide what they are doing. So the just continued the pee. The girl delivering the paper saw them and waved. Linda shouted god morning to her, now finished peeing. And the girl responded. Then she just stood there looking at the mothers. Linda was now the only one that didn't pee. Erika thought maybe the girl wants to talk to her about something to do with the mail. She just had to let the last spurt of pee out first. When she was done she shook her legs a bit trying to be discreet doing so. Carla, Elliot and Maria was done peeing to now. They staid on the patio while Erika started to walk to the girl. When she was close to the girl she smiled.

- God morning. Nice day isn't it?

- God morning. It really is.

- It looks like you wanted to say something and as I live here I thought I might as well ask.

- Well yea sorry for staring. I'm not that good at talking with people yet. I'm new on this route. And when I saw all of you standing there enjoying the morning. I didn't know if I should introduce myself or not. I guess it took me too long to decide.

- Don't worry. You are just trying do be nice and start the new route with a good impression. And you do. You looked so happy waving at us.

- Thank you. Well some of you had a big smile and others where really enjoying the morning by closing their eyes and just let the morning feeling sink in. And to be honest I was a bit jealous about it.

- I don't blame you. Even if the weather is nice. It would be even nicer if you didn't have to work in it.

- Yeah I would love to be free today. Oh by the way I'm Ashley.

- Erika. Nice to meet you. And I might as well get the others down her to meet you too. You are going to deliver to most of them anyway.

Erika turned to the others and let them know she wanted them to come. When everyone was there they introduced themselves to Ashley. The other mothers described where they lived just so Ashley knew who lived in what house. They talked about their jobs and what ever they felt like. Just to get to know each other better.

- Well. I better get back to work now. But you are all so nice. I don't want to leave.

- You are really nice too. Would love to talk al day. Erika said.

- Maybe I can come here when I'm not working and just hang out with you and everybody else here if you want too.

- Of course we do. All the mothers said as one.

- Great. Looking forward to it. Yeah I really have to go now. So everyone can get their morning paper. And I actually start to feel like I need to pee if I'm honest.

- Oh I see. Is that way they have given you dark blue pants? Just to hide it, in case you can't hold it. Erika said and laughed.

- Ha ha. Never thought about it like that. But you never know how they think when coming up with the colors for working clothes. Ashley laughed too.

- Good when its raining and nobody knows if it's pee or water. And now when it hot your legs will dry fast and your shorts color hide the evidence what happened. Erika continued to joke and at the same time say what she thought Ashley should do.

- Ha ha yea. It looks like some of you has done just that. Your legs are wet. Ashley said and pointed at Carla,Maria and Elliot's legs laughing.

- Oh that. We just took a shower and didn't feel like we had to dry ourselves when the sun can do the work for us. Carla replayed in a bit of a panic. She wasn't ready to let others than members in the club know about her wettings.

- I see. Clever. I have to try that sometime. Well have a nice day. See you around. Ashley said and waved goodbye to the mothers.

When Ashley was out of earshot Carla turned to the others and looked shocked.

- She saw what we had done. She saw the pee.

- Calm down. She said it as a joke. I don't think she understood that it really was pee. And even if she did. It was a laugh for her. She didn't look disgusted or anything. She just smiled and laughed with us. Not against us. And you saw how she took my joke about the clothes.

- Yeah but you didn't joke. You really wanted her to just let it go.

- Well maybe a little. I just said what I should have done. And now when we are alone again. I can do just that. Ahh.

A small trickle was coming down her legs. Erika just stood there and smiled.

- You really are such a peester. Elliot said.

- Peester? What's that. Linda asked.

- Well she is a tease others about pee. So she's a peester.

- What a great word. Never heard that before.

- I'm not sure it exist or if I came up with it just now. But it fits.

- It really does. Carla said.

They went back to the patio and started to talk about all sorts of things. They never told each other when they peed. The just did it when they felt like it. Sometimes they saw another member pee and just smiled at how casual everyone is with this.

- Well girls should we get ready to go to Linda's in time to start dinner with our daughters?

- Sounds like a plan. Time to get dressed properly. Elliot said.

They all went inside and started to put the bedding in the wash basket and clean up after their great evening and night. Then it was time to get dressed and head out. All the members looked over at Erika where a splashing sound was heard. She was holding her shorts in front of her looking at them and just stood there and peed at the same time.

- So now you are peeing on the floor as well? Carla asked a bit surprised.

- Yeah. I felt I had some left and thought I'm going too mop the floor anyway so no harm in letting it go. Besides we are the pee casually club.

- Well yes we are. But we have just done it outside before.

- That's why I wanted to try it inside as well. But I didn't want to go through my shorts. Not yet anyway. But through my panties is nice and they will be hidden by my shorts.

- Sounds like a plan. Linda said and started to pee too.

- Might as well join in. Maria said and did just that.

- Good choice. Anyone else need to go? Just take this chance and do it. There is puddles on the floor anyway.

Carla and Elliot looked at each other, smiled and let go too. When everyone was done. Erika gave everyone a towel to wipe their puddles with. She didn't want to risk the floor getting stained.

- Well then. Lets go to my place then. Linda said.

And all the members in the pee casually club went out the door.

Morning came at Linda's house and Jenny was the first to wake up. She was spooning Sara and felt Lisa's hand on her back. She smiled and let her morning pee go. She moaned when she felt the warmth spreading through her panties and in the bed under her. Sara woke up when she could feel her lovers morning pee. She just smiled. When she thought Jenny was done. It was her turn to go. So she did. Jenny felt the bed get wetter and knew it was not because of her pee anymore. She slowly moved her left hand down to Sara's panties and started to touch her from behind while Sara continued to pee. Jenny felt the warm pee ran though her fingers and closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling as much as possible. Sara moaned when the felt the touch from her lover and also because it was so nice to wet the bed. Suddenly Jenny felt Lisa's hand move. If she was awake our not she didn't know. But she soon found out. When she felt Lisa kissing her neck. Lisa was spooning her while she spooned Sara and felt her pee on her hand. Lisa came a little closer to her and gave her another kiss. Before she whispered in Jenny's ear” God morning”. And soon Jenny could feel Lisa had started to pee too now. Just when Sara's came to an end. This was like a dream. How lucky they where to have it like this. Lisa kept kissing Jenny's neck while she peed. Until she was empty. Lisa started to take of her panties and when they were of. She started to get Jenny's off. She then slowly started to climb over Jenny and stayed on top of her. They started to grind their pussy's against each other. Jenny took one hand and placed it on Sara's breast and started to touch it. Meanwhile Lisa took one of her hands down to Sara's pussy and started to finger her. They started to moan and Sara came first. Followed by Jenny and Lisa. Who both moaned so high when they came the woke both Rachael and Mia up. They both sat up and saw Lisa on top of Jenny.

- Looks like you started this day in the best way possible. Mia said and smiled at her friends.

- Yeah. The memories from yesterday made me so horny. Lisa said while she caught her breath.

- You are not the only one. I have been dreaming about us peeing together all night. Rachael said before she climbed on top of Mia.

Mia looked deep in Rachael's eyes and couldn't resist to smile and pulled Rachael closer so they could kiss. After a long kiss Rachael just sat on Mia with a big smile. She then closed her eyes and started to pee. Mia felt what her friend was doing and had to pull her closer so they could kiss while Rachael peed on her. While kissing Mia moved her hand down to her friends panties. To feel the pee coming through the fabric was fantastic. She got even wetter. And it wasn't just from pee. When Rachael finally was empty. Mia looked at her and smiled before telling her it was her turn now. So the girls just rolled over to Rachael's side of the bed and now Mia was on top. They had just move in to position when Mia let go. It was now Rachael's time to return the favor. She was touching her friends panties for a while. Before she put her hand inside the panties. She kissed Mia and touched her in just the right spot. Mia had not even stopped to pee before she came. With the remaining pee she moved in too position to let it go right on her friends pussy. This was the last thing Rachael needed and she came hard. Mia staid on top of her with a big smile. Jenny, Lisa and Sara started to clap their hands to show how much they liked the show. Everyone was just laying and enjoying the experience they just had. Enjoying each others body's from time to time as well.

- Now girls. We have been laying here for a long time now. So maybe we should get up and make breakfast. Jenny said.

- Sounds good to me. Mia said.

- Well before we do that. I think I need to take a shower first. Someone wet the bed this morning ha ha.

- Weird. Someone wet my bed too. Rachael said and laughed.

- Do anyone remember I said I have a plan for this morning?

- Yes I do. Mia said.

- Okay. I have given everyone a number. And the way this works is. You say a number between one and five. And the one that has the number you choose. Will be your shower buddy. And because we are uneven one of us will be lucky to shower twice with another friend or lover if you are really lucky.

Everyone loved this idea. And the girls ended up in pairs. Jenny and Mia. Rachael and Lisa. Rachael was the lucky one who would shower twice. Lisa first then with Sara. Jenny and Mia was first. So the went in the shower. Meanwhile the other girls was laying in bed and talked while they waited. Soon they heard Mia laugh followed by Jenny. When they came out of the shower they both smiled and said next couple.

- What was so funny in there? Lisa asked.

- Well we had a bit of fun in there. Touching each other and peeing together. Jenny said.

- Oh I see. Sounds fun. So Rachael be ready we are going to have a nice shower together too.

- Fine by me. Rachael replayed and sprinted towards the shower.

The others laughed at how keen she was. After sometime they heard Lisa's loud moan.

- Sounds like they really enjoy each other in there. Mia said with a smile.

After some time Lisa came back to the room with a big smile. Looking at Sara and showed her it was her turn. So she walked in to the bathroom to join Rachael in the shower.

- So what did you two do in there? Sounded like you really enjoyed it. Jenny asked curiously.

- You didn't say much about what you did so I'm not going too either. What I can say is we did just what you did. It was a lot of touching and some peeing of course.

Rachael and Sara was the couple who took the longest time to get back in the room. When they both finally got back to the room. Both with a big smile on their faces. They gave each other a hug and kissed before the girls started to finally get dressed. The girls went down stairs and started to make breakfast. When they had eaten it was later in the day then the thought. Maybe the morning fun lasted a bit to long. No that can't be it. That sort of fun can never take to much time. The girls was just watching some TV. They planed to go outside soon. When it knocked on the door.

- May as well go outside now when I have to open the door.

Jenny said before turning the TV off and the other girls followed her to the door. When she opened the door, their mothers was standing there.

- Hi girls. Having a good time? Linda asked.

- Yes we do. Thank you. And how about you mom?

- Oh it has been great. Lots of talking and getting to know each other quite well.

- That's nice. So what's the plan for today then?

- We came here so we could maybe do some food and eat dinner together. If that's okay?

- Great idea. Lets do that. But can we eat a bit later? We had a late breakfast.

- Uh sure. We can just talk and enjoy the sun for awhile.

They all went outside and was standing in the front of the house. They talked for a bit about the day before without getting in to the naughty details. Erika told the daughters that they planned to go to the gym one day because Elliot was working there. They all thought that sounded alright and agreed to join them. Maybe not the first time but if the decide it's good enough for a second visit. They were open to come with them. Then they heard the mailbox lid slam down. They turned to see why. And saw Ashley standing there waving at them.

- Hi again. On your way back home now? Linda asked.

- Hi. Yes. I take one side of the street when I'm starting my shift and the other on the way home.

- I see. Have you had time to pee yet?

- Yes I have. Ashley said and started to laugh. Pointing at her pants before she waved and started to walk away.

Carla went close to Linda and asked if she thought Ashley really wet herself or just joked about it. Linda didn't know what to think. Their daughters was really confused. Jenny walked closer to her mother.

- What was that about?

- I will tell you later. Linda replayed.

• 4 months later...

Nothing new for a few months, busy or just a writer's block? If I could make a suggestion, maybe have the girls (some , all, or just the 2 main girls) visit a mall nearby, try on leggings, pee in them, enjoy it so much they cum, then when they have to pee on the way home, the mom who's driving (maybe both their moms who went their separate ways from their daughters and peed themselves while shopping) let them wet themselves in the car, and they all do it. Hope for more awesome chapters!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 2:31 AM, cjm3rcl1n3 said:

Nothing new for a few months, busy or just a writer's block? If I could make a suggestion, maybe have the girls (some , all, or just the 2 main girls) visit a mall nearby, try on leggings, pee in them, enjoy it so much they cum, then when they have to pee on the way home, the mom who's driving (maybe both their moms who went their separate ways from their daughters and peed themselves while shopping) let them wet themselves in the car, and they all do it. Hope for more awesome chapters!

It´s writer's block combined with being busy. I have a bit of a problem to find the time to write a chapter atm. And frankly I thought it wasn't that many that wanted any more chapters from me. So that didn't help to try to take the time even if I could. But apparently I was wrong. There is more readers waiting then I thought. Thank you for your comment. Really appreciate it.

On 5/9/2022 at 11:57 AM, Mrsonata said:

It´s writer's block combined with being busy. I have a bit of a problem to find the time to write a chapter atm. And frankly I thought it wasn't that many that wanted any more chapters from me. So that didn't help to try to take the time even if I could. But apparently I was wrong. There is more readers waiting then I thought. Thank you for your comment. Really appreciate it.

ii really love this story and have been waiting for chapters. Admittedly doesn't help i never saw the last couple postings till today. But i also try not to bug authors too much or pester them for more when they're either busy or just don't have anything ready. But i do look forward to you posting new work and would gladly read more if/when you post it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...