Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female By Far My Most Embarrassing Experience Yet

6 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I want to enjoy your stories (I'm especially a sucker for jean shorts) but they're way too upsetting...

If I didn't want people to enjoy them and wanted pity from people, believe me, I'd be asking for pity. By all means, enjoy my experiences I post on here. They are embarrassing, but I do take great enjoyment out of putting them on here. Plus, this community is very supportive which is why I post on here as well

10 hours ago, warmwetjeans said:

If I didn't want people to enjoy them and wanted pity from people, believe me, I'd be asking for pity. By all means, enjoy my experiences I post on here. They are embarrassing, but I do take great enjoyment out of putting them on here. Plus, this community is very supportive which is why I post on here as well

All right then. I'll remember that next time I read them

What an awesome account of a cool experience. So sorry it ended badly. She shouldn't treat you like that, especially considering you tried to go to the bathroom and she was in there. Not to mention, her excuse of your being 20 years old cuts both ways. You could always offer to do your own laundry and wet yourself as much as you want.

*Sigh* I never understood where people's anger comes from in this type of situation. If it's deliberate and causing problems, sure. Otherwise it's just pee.

Edited by AliasnameTO (see edit history)
  • 5 months later...

Lovely story. I’m a huge Forza Motorsport fan. Sometimes I’ll intentionally do a really long race just so I’ll get desperate towards the end. When I do that I usually drink a bottle or two of water before I start. I know your struggle but I’ve always gave in and went to the bathroom. But I’m sure one of these times I won’t be so lucky haha.

20 hours ago, sammilove said:

Lovely story. I’m a huge Forza Motorsport fan. Sometimes I’ll intentionally do a really long race just so I’ll get desperate towards the end. When I do that I usually drink a bottle or two of water before I start. I know your struggle but I’ve always gave in and went to the bathroom. But I’m sure one of these times I won’t be so lucky haha.

Sometimes I do it on purpose and don't give in! You should give it a try sometime! PM me!

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Gaming is so much more apt to desperation than i feel is said.  Sitting in the dark, doing an emersion, curved monitor, high end gaming head set and yea, you can get scared, you can sometimes just leak.  The challenge i sometimes want for myself is i only go small amounts, all night. 

What games?  Any MMO, story driven, or horror but to be fair all games will "work" and if not on vid, nobody has to know... 

What some people (like your mom) really don't seem to understand is that no matter how hard we try, even adults can have accidents sometimes. I know people who are not even remotely into omo end up either peeing themselves or end up really close to it. It just happens sometimes, but you at least TRIED to not pee yourself that time.

Most of the time, though, people will take pity on you, even if they laugh.