Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How Frequently Do You Do Holds?

Whenever I've held to the point of wetting for two or three days in a row I end up a bit incontinent for a day or two. This can be embarrassing so I avoid doing that.  Generally if I am free to do as I please, such as being on leave, I do it every two or three days. Normally however life gets in the way so it is usually about once a month. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 7.9.2017 at 10:44 AM, Gemmy said:

Holding my pee out of convenience I do everyday, I usually go and pee when I am bursting. Holding for fun and pushing it to the limit varies from once a week to every evening depending on my desire to hold and what I am doing. 

I am feeling familiar with your habit. What most people might already call intentional 'holding' is pure habit for me. When I go in the morning I always skip a pee at lunchtime and proceed until it gets annoying. And that is usually not before or after dinner. If I don't feel a significant urge by this time I even extend the time and wait until the urge distracts me from what I am doing. Intentional longer holds I do app. once a week or even less often.

Well, I usually wait until it's too distracting to concentrate on anything before I go, simply out of laziness and/or not wanting to stop what I'm doing, but I don't really consider that actually holding.  For actual holds, it varies; at least one other person besides myself needs to be involved (preferably controlling me, but even just being a particularly interested audience works) in order to make it properly enjoyable and to motivate me to wait long enough, so how often I hold depends partially on other people.  I generally take a day or two off from it regardless afterwards, especially if I've done two 'rounds' of holding in a row without a break in between.

On 18/10/2017 at 12:42 AM, CarmenCD said:

I do it almost every day, but usually I go to the toilet when I'm bursting or feel the first dribble. Real accidents due to desperation games are rare in my everyday life, but they occur occasionally. Usually as a result of not been able to find a toilet nearby fast enough at the end or if I something scares me. 

How long do you hold since your first urge? And what's the maximum that you can hold? 

On 11/10/2017 at 2:37 AM, gtg2468 said:

On days I work I hold until I literally begin to drip only because it's hard to take a break  plus I have a terrible job commute. 

What's your job? And why do you have to hold that much? How long do you usually hold during your job? 

Usually I hold everyday, because I have to hold. Girls are meant to hold always. About 12 hours since the first urge. The need to pee I feel in late morning is released only in the night. So at any given time in the day, my bladder is full. I pee only twice a day. 

Once two or three weeks I happen to reach my limits, which is about 18 - 20 hours since the first urge, where I'm half dead at the end. These days I'm trying to reach 24 hours. It's my ultimate target. I'm born to hold.

5 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

How long do you hold since your first urge? And what's the maximum that you can hold? 

It depends really what or how much I drank before that and if I was holding pee for longer time that day before and bladder muscles are a bit weaker already. If so, I will start dripping after about 15 minutes already, but under normal conditions I can hold up to an hour, but not more. If I don't find a toilet fast after first drippings, it's matter of minutes before I will start loosing longer spurts and first visible wet spot is inevitable consequence. Of course, if something startled or really scared me in meantime, I will loose it no matter what because I'm prone to that. Sudden movements like roller coaster ride or fast elevator can also cause premature full wetting or at least a big spurt. Sneezing or hard coughing have a similar effect. Basically, if I'm not at home or somewhere else where toilet si nearby, when I first start feeling the urge to pee, I must start looking for a toilet too, otherwise can be too late, especially if I get one of those fast urges. It's exciting, but can be scary too sometimes when wetting my pants is really not appropriate. 

Guest blitzomo

I hold mostly on weekends, and not more than twice per month since I also don't want to hurt myself.

Additionally I drink a lot of water at once, and hold it until I think I'm considerably full, usually between 2 or 3 hours. At that point my bladder is genuinely full and it's nice and comfortable. I cannot understand how people hold for 12+ hours, for me it would certainly damage my kidneys. I prefer to do short, intense holds rather than long and painful ones. And I find it better and even more pleasurable when pee is transparent or very clear, rather than peeing a very dark yellow liquid.

But overall I never hold to the point where it starts to hurt. I don't like feeling pain.

Generally it depends whether or not the people I regularly hold with are available or busy.

The past few week/month I generally do one or two holds a week.
Sometimes it's the long-haul holds where it'll last over quite a few hours, but more recently I've found to do rapid desperation way more fun.

"Second rounds" are something I do much less frequently however as I'm usually exhausted.

Edited by Ashi (see edit history)

I rarely pee until I'm desperate, even if I'm not deliberately 'holding.'

Sometimes it's sheer laziness of not wanting to get up to go pee, sometimes it's because I can't go pee (Some situations at work, or if I'm driving or whatever), sometimes just because I enjoy the feeling of a full bladder.

If I'm holding deliberately, I guess I do that maybe on average once or twice a week. But sometimes a non deliberate hold can turn into a deliberate hold if the mood takes me ;-)

15 hours ago, blitzomo said:

I hold mostly on weekends, and not more than twice per month since I also don't want to hurt myself.

Additionally I drink a lot of water at once, and hold it until I think I'm considerably full, usually between 2 or 3 hours. At that point my bladder is genuinely full and it's nice and comfortable. I cannot understand how people hold for 12+ hours, for me it would certainly damage my kidneys. I prefer to do short, intense holds rather than long and painful ones. And I find it better and even more pleasurable when pee is transparent or very clear, rather than peeing a very dark yellow liquid.

But overall I never hold to the point where it starts to hurt. I don't like feeling pain.

You're a boy and hence you have enough bladder freedom. But a girl like me has no bladder freedom. I grew up in a bladder restricted background, where I had to always hold pee since my early childhood. So I developed a large bladder with aging and now got a huge bladder such that I can hold for more than 12 hours. I haven't heard that kidneys get damaged due to holding and I have never got such a condition. I'm careful enough to drink a lot of water and liquids for the good health of my kidneys and bladder  (and also to prevent UTI) and to ensure that my urine is pale and transparent. No matter how long I hold, always my urine is pale and transparent 

On 10/20/2017 at 10:33 PM, HoldingPrinces said:

What's your job? And why do you have to hold that much? How long do you usually hold during your job? 

I'm a nurse on average 4 hours between breaks but could be longer  plus I have urge incontinence which makes it worse