Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Are Pee Encouragement videos a thing?

That would be possible. 

I had a girlfriend once who would text and ask what colour panty should she wear, jeans or trackie bottoms, etc, then throughout the day give me updates on her fluid intake and desperation level. Then we would meet up after work for some fun.

Sometimes it would involve a wet car ride, or if she did make it home, just on the doorstep. Once she ran in, jumped under the covers, waited for me to join her and flooded herself over me in bed.

Oh I miss those days.

4 hours ago, CreativePup said:

There are JO Encouragement videos, right? What about the same for someone desperate to pee? A girl trying to make suggestions to get a guy to pee would probably turn me on. I can't say because I just did a search and I don't think it exists. Haha

4 hours ago, davel said:

If it's not a thing, perhaps it should be!

I just posted something very much like this on HD Wetting- An interactive video where Alisha and Sosha encourage you to wet your pants.

Additionally, we have done some point-of-view videos that let you experience the scene through the eyes of the models.  Not quite an encouragement video, but it still brings you into the action-

Alisha's POV

POV Tickle

Sammy's POV

something I'd like to see is a girl very desperate but she doesn't want to pee because no siutable place to do, then the other person (male or female are both ok) suggest her to pee maybe in a container or right where she is, she replies "no I'll never do such a thing" so the other person will pee (because he/she has to go too) and the girl will be so desperate watching him/her that she'll just do what he/she suggested; I think a video like this will be super funny, specially indoor

• 5 years later...