Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Reversing your diaper for more use

I was lucky enough to have a few hours alone the other day, so I spent it wearing a Molicare Adult pull up. 

Instead of flooding it, I actually peed in the toilet twice within an hour before putting it on. This time, I wasn't looking for any desperation type experience, but the exact opposite, when I do what I refer to as "free-peeing," and just constantly dribble and leak without ever holding at all, and doing a little bit every few minutes or so. I didn't even make a big effort to drink lots first, although two coffees and a few glasses of water were consumed.

I sat on my sofa and started writing some of my fiction stuff for here, and happily but continuously tinkled away in my diaper for over two hours, occasionally adjusting myself a bit to spread the workload as much as possible. But most of us know that you never completely empty yourself while sitting down in a nappy, well I don't anyway. Eventually I leaked a little bit from the waistband, so I stopped free-peeing but kept drinking. 

When I stood up, the pull up was sagging badly, and very full across the front and crotch, and now I was standing, I could feel the rest of my pee wanting to come out. 

I held on, and luxuriated for awhile longer in the comforting feelings that a heavy, wet diaper give me, before I decided to finish emptying myself. I was about to stand in the shower, because I knew that I'd leak, but suddenly got struck by inspiration.

I took it off, and put in on again backwards, and pressed the sodden warmth against my buttocks, then went and sat at my outside table. When I looked down, I'd squeezed a lot out by sitting on it, and had a puddle underneath my chair, and the back of my diaper was literally dripping. 

Long story short, I peed again into the semi-dry back of it, giving me complete value for money! The damn thing was sagging and drooping badly, and I had to hold it up while I waddled to the bathroom for a much needed shower.

Does anyone else do this?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2017 at 12:12 AM, strokeknight2 said:

When I first saw this I thought you were going to turn it inside out!

I was thinking that too, so I assumed he must mean cloth diapers or something similar lol.

On 10/3/2017 at 2:51 PM, LunasAuditor said:

One thing I REALLY do love is to pee in the diaper BEFORE I put it on, feels AMAZING!

I've been known to "pre-wet" the back of my diaper before taping it up from time to time. That makes sure I use the entire diaper, plus the back's warm and squishy from the start ;)

Plus I can hold for a while, squirming around in my chair, feeling the gel mush around beneath me, knowing I've already been naughty, but still sure I can just stand up and the front of the diaper will take whatever I throw at it.