Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Legend of Zelda! What a great series. And Zelda herself along with the female Zora (forget her name in OoT) Saria, and others are some of the hottest in artwork and in game. What I want to know is if there are any good Zelda Omo fan fics involving Zelda pissing herself, Saria and the aforementioned Zora and ANY others do the same. I also would love to be directed to or sent Zelda Omo, seriously anyone who does that will make my day and my Omo fantasies. Again, anyone know or made any good fics or art? Would love to know! Thanks so much you guys who respond are the best.

It's much more recent than the Zeldas you're describing, but MasterXploder did a good story about the Zelda from Breath of the Wild. Also recent, and a spinoff game, but I wrote about Linkle from Hyrule Warriors. If we're going retro, there's plenty out there that Google reveals, but I'm a fan of this one about Cremia from Majora's Mask.

Just now, Captain L said:

It's much more recent than the Zeldas you're describing, but MasterXploder did a good story about the Zelda from Breath of the Wild. Also recent, and a spinoff game, but I wrote about Linkle from Hyrule Warriors. If we're going retro, there's plenty out there that Google reveals, but I'm a fan of this one about Cremia from Majora's Mask.

Thanks, I haven't got a switch or wii u or even a new 3ds (why did they make that) cause I don't have the funds which is why I haven't even seen much gameplay of breath. Majoras mask is my favourite Zelda actually, so I'd like to check the fic you sent the link to (hah, Link(Jesus))

21 minutes ago, Matt2208 said:

What I want to know is if there are any good Zelda Omo fan fics involving Zelda pissing herself, Saria and the aforementioned Zora and ANY others do the same. I also would love to be directed to or sent Zelda Omo, seriously anyone who does that will make my day and my Omo fantasies. Again, anyone know or made any good fics or art? Would love to know! Thanks so much you guys who respond are the best.

Yeah, I wrote about all of these. Even Princess Zora. She may not wear clothes but she can still be desperate and pee on her skin infront of others with embarrassment following that. Maybe that's a bit unrealistic given how aquatic species release waste, but it's Zelda so deal with it lol.

Just now, facade said:

Yeah, I wrote about all of these. Even Princess Zora. She may not wear clothes but she can still be desperate and pee on her skin infront of others with embarrassment following that. Maybe that's a bit unrealistic given how aquatic species release waste, but it's Zelda so deal with it lol.

You know, you really are a legend (of Zelda) in fact I'm reading the saria one sent to me by someone else which is made by you. Great writing so far, it really involves me in the world and i can really envision the characters actions in the environment around them.

Just now, Matt2208 said:

You know, you really are a legend (of Zelda) in fact I'm reading the saria one sent to me by someone else which is made by you. Great writing so far, it really involves me in the world and i can really envision the characters actions in the environment around them.

Thanks. I always enjoy comments on my fictions no matter how old they get, so feel free to tell me what you think of anything I have. 

I also found another featuring Romani from Majora's Mask since it hasn't been posted yet.