Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female University Desperation Sightings

Thanks for the comments, I have already remembered some more, just need to type them up.

7 hours ago, CEmma said:

Which uni is this because I go to Warwick 

Manchester. I actually used to work near Warwick uni, also visited the campus a few years back for a job interview, nice place!

Edited by Despguy123 (see edit history)

Some more:

One afternoon I was chatting to a friend of mine, a gorgeous Mauritian girl, after a lecture and invited her over for a cup of tea, as I only lived about 5 minutes walk away. We stood in the kitchen chatting as the kettle boiled and I noticed that she kept crossing and uncrossing her legs and fidgeting around. I poured our tea then we sat down in the living room to watch some TV, and she immediately crossed her legs and started bouncing her foot. After a couple of minutes she asked me ‘May I use your bathroom please?’ I decided to tease her and said no, and she sighed and jiggled a bit in protest. ‘Oh please, I’ve needed to pee for about an hour!’ she moaned and I laughed and said of course she could use it. A bit later, she had to leave to go to her next lecture and I teased her by saying ‘bet you’ll need a wee’. She laughed and said that she probably would, because it was a 2 hour lecture and ‘tea always makes her need a wee’. She texted me later, and I asked her how her lecture was. She told me that sure enough, she needed a wee from about halfway through, and her friends were teasing her and making her laugh which made her even more desperate!

Late one morning I was walking down the stairs of my student halls of residence when I saw a friend of mine, a very attractive Algerian girl hurrying up the stairs. We said hi and I asked how her morning had been, but to be honest I wasn’t really listening to her reply because she was doing a really obvious ‘need a wee’ dance, hopping from foot to foot and bouncing up and down. She must have noticed me looking at her because she laughed and said ‘Ooh sorry, I’m gonna have to run, I really need the toilet!’ She bobbed on the spot, said bye and hurried past me up to her flat.

I’d agreed to help a friend of mine, another beautiful Mauritian girl, with a psychology study she was running. Basically I had to go to her flat and sit in her living room, completing some tests on her laptop (can’t remember exactly what it was about), then answer some interview questions. Before we started we both drank a cup of tea while we chatted about the tests. During the tests she sat next to me to observe my responses, and after a while I noticed her fidgeting a bit in her chair, crossing and uncrossing her legs. The tests took about 30 minutes, then she spent another 10 minutes or so interviewing me, and by this time she was barely able to sit still and seemed to be having difficulty concentrating on the interview. When she finished it, she stood up to collect her notes together and started bouncing up and down a bit, before leaning over the table and crossing her legs tightly. ‘Ooh sorry, do you mind if I nip to the loo before we do the next bit?’ she asked politely, still standing with her legs crossed. I said sure, and she continued ‘Thanks, I really should have gone before we started’ then hurried out. She came back a couple of minutes later looking much more relaxed. ‘Sorry about that, I was bursting!’ she said, and I said not to worry!

While visiting a friend at a uni down near London, we were walking across the campus to the student club when some of the girls in the group complained that they needed a wee and wanted to try to find the nearest toilets, which happened to be in the uni library. One of the boys then said that the club wasn’t far away, but one girl, a gorgeous Indian girl, bobbed on the spot and said ‘I'm dying to pee! What if there’s a queue? I’ll wet myself!’. They convinced us to take a detour to the library and they hurried into the closest toilet, which happened to be one with just a single toilet, sink etc. While we were waiting for them to come out, two more girls who were also on the way over to the club came in and hurried over to the toilet only to find it occupied.  One of the girls, a beautiful slim black girl, sighed and stamped her foot before crossing her legs tightly and bouncing up and down. ‘I really need to pee’ she muttered to her friend, who suggested checking if the men’s toilet was free. The girl went to look, and came back saying that it was available but it smelt too bad to use. They both stood there fidgeting for a bit before deciding to just hold it and go straight to the club.  

Later on that night in the club, we ended up in the office/first aid room because my friend had got into a fight earlier in the evening and had got a cut on his eyebrow. One of the student paramedics in the first aid room, a cute curvy brunette girl, was very fidgety and constantly moving from foot to foot and jiggling up and down a bit, and seemed quite flustered and rosy cheeked. At one point, she was standing next to me, and I heard her moan under her breath and cross her legs tightly, bobbing up and down. She turned to her colleague and said’ I’m dying for the loo, I haven’t had chance to go yet.’ She didn’t get to go for the whole time we were in there and there was somebody else waiting to be seen, so I think she would have been waiting for quite a while.

While standing outside my apartment building waiting for a friend, I saw an attractive curvy woman in her 40s standing outside another student apartment building across the street. I could tell as soon as I saw her that she was dying for a pee – she was quite clearly bouncing from foot to foot, occasionally stopping to cross her legs tightly and bounce on the spot, sometimes bending forwards, and didn’t seem to care who saw her. She’d obviously come to visit someone and was waiting for them to come and unlock the gate to let her in. I watched her dance around for a few minutes, bouncing from foot to foot while bringing her ankles up behind her before somebody finally appeared, and they hurried inside.

While walking down a busy road one evening with some friends on the way to the pub, I noticed a very attractive brunette woman waiting at a bus stop on the other side of the road. She was standing with her legs crossed chatting to her friend, but she was fidgeting and pee-dancing like crazy, bouncing up and down, bending forwards, uncrossing and recrossing her legs, very animated and chatty, moving her arms around dramatically when she spoke. Unfortunately I only saw her briefly so I didn’t see how long she had to wait for the bus.

At a restaurant one evening for a birthday meal, an attractive red-head had arrived a bit late because there was a long delay on the tram network. She said Hi to everyone, then before she sat down she said ‘I really need to go for a wee first, I’ve been waiting for ages’, doing a cute pee dance dancing from foot to foot, before asking where the toilets were. We said that we didn’t know, she said ‘Ooh’, bouncing on the spot, before hurrying over to a nearby waitress who pointed her in the direction. She thanked the waitress then hurried off towards relief.  

At the same meal towards the end, I was sitting next to a gorgeous curvy brunette girl who admitted quietly that she ‘really needs the toilet’, but because she was sat right in the middle of the row, she couldn’t get out. Somebody opposite us suggested that she could just ask people to move, but the girl was too polite and said that she would just hold it until the meal ended. It was probably another 15 minutes or so before we finally left and by this point she was wriggling around in her seat. Eventually she was able to get out and hurried straight to the toilet as soon as she got chance.  

One afternoon I was sitting in my room with a gorgeous Iranian girl I had just started dating. We were drinking a cup of tea while watching a film, sitting on the bed, and she had her legs across my lap. Towards the end of the film she had finished her tea and she had started fidgeting, and I could feel her tensing her thighs. I got the feeling that she was starting to really need a wee but was too polite to admit it, and was trying to stay as still as possible so I wouldn’t notice. As soon as the end credits rolled, she immediately asked me ‘May I please use your bathroom?’ and started to stand up, only for me to pull her back down and start tickling her sides. She started laughing and said ‘No don’t! I need a wee!’ wriggling away from me and standing up off the bed. ‘Please?’ she said, crossing her legs and I said of course she could use it. She thanked me and hurried into the bathroom, coming out a few minutes later looking very relieved. She admitted to me later that she didn’t like using other people’s toilets but she had been dying to go for a wee for most of the film and couldn’t wait any longer. 

Another time with this same girl, we had been out in the city centre for a few hours before going to a fast food place. While in the queue to order, I noticed her hopping from foot to foot and she admitted to me quietly that she was bursting for a wee.  She told me what she wanted then hurried off in the direction of the toilets, only to come back a few seconds later moaning that the ladies toilets were being cleaned and there was a queue for the single cubicle in use. She bounced from foot to foot for a few more seconds, jiggling up and down before hurrying off to join the queue again. A couple of minutes later, I placed our order, then I looked round the corner to see her still in the queue with her legs tightly crossed. She turned around and gave me a pained looking smile, bouncing on the spot while keeping her legs crossed. After a couple more minutes of desperate queuing, she finally got to go.

Another one with the same girl, we had been at a cafe drinking a pot of tea each when we decided to go to a nearby park. We sat there on a bench chatting for about half an hour before she admitted to me that she was ‘desperate for a wee’. We stood up and she suddenly bounced up and down, moaning ‘Ooh, take me to a toilet!’. We walked to a nearby shopping centre before she spotted a sign for the toilets and hurried off, only to come back a few seconds later looking frantic. She told me that the queue was massive and she couldn’t wait that long, and I suggested going to another set of toilets on the other side of the building which might be less busy. She moaned and said that we better hurry because she was 'about to explode', rubbing a hand over her bladder. Luckily for her, we found the other toilets and there wasn’t queue, and she rushed straight towards them. She came out a bit later looking very relieved.

• 1 month later...

Late one afternoon I was sat in the library with a gorgeous curvy Italian girl I was sort of dating. She had finished drinking a large coffee quite some time ago and had been sat fidgeting in her seat for quite a while. She said she wanted to go out for a smoke break, and I joined her outside. We were out there for a few minutes and she could not stand still for a second, constantly crossing and uncrossing her legs, moving from foot to foot and bouncing on the spot occasionally. She was wearing tight jeans which showed off her sexy bum and I could hardly keep my eyes off her! I didn’t mention it but it was very obvious to anybody watching her that she was absolutely desperate for the loo. As we headed back to our desks, she started to walk off in a different direction. I asked her if she was going to the cafe, and she stopped walking for a second and crossed her legs tightly. ‘No I have to pee!’ she said quietly, bounced on the spot and hurried off to relief.

During a 3 hour exam one morning, a cute Chinese girl sitting next to me started fidgeting around and wriggling in her seat with about 30 minutes still to go. As the time got closer to the end, her fidgeting got more pronounced and she kept glancing up at the clock. After the exam ended we had to sit and wait for the papers to be collected, and during this time she was sat frantically bouncing her legs with her hands pushed down into her lap. Eventually we were allowed to leave and she walked very quickly to the nearby toilets, actually almost jogging in her hurry to pee.

During one afternoon lecture we had a very attractive Portuguese lecturer. During the break around halfway through the lecture, I left to grab a drink from the water cooler in the library next door. As I was filling a cup I saw the lecturer come in and walk quickly towards the librarian’s desk. She bent forwards over the desk and asked her where the toilets were, jiggling on the spot a bit and raising one foot off the ground behind her. After getting directions she thanked the librarian and hurried off very quickly towards the loo.

During an open day I attended before joining the university, we had to sit through some presentations before being taken on a tour of the campus. The very attractive brunette student showing us around was very fidgety and couldn’t keep still at all, and whenever we had to stop walking she immediately crossed her legs very tightly. I also noticed that one of the other girls in the group, a beautiful tall dark haired girl, was just as fidgety and also was constantly crossing her legs whenever we had to stop. I wondered if both girls needed to pee, as we had been served tea and coffee before the presentations (which had been quite long) and there was no loo break before starting the tour. Eventually, after a lot of fidgeting and leg crossing from both girls, we went back to the starting point ready for the final presentation. Although the presentation was ready to start, both girls hurried straight off to the loo first.

Around lunchtime one day I was walking down the corridor in my student flat when one of my flatmates, a gorgeous slim blonde girl, came back after her morning exam. She hurried down the corridor towards me, almost jogging and looking flustered, smiled and said hi before stopping outside her room and jiggling up and down on the spot as she unlocked the door. I asked her how the exam went. Said she thought that it went OK, but mentioned that she couldn’t find the toilets afterwards so had spent the whole bus ride home ‘absolutely dying to go for a wee’. Despite her pee dancing she managed to finally get the door unlocked and hurried inside to the loo.

One afternoon, some representatives from a local company had set up a stand in the atrium of the business school to advertise careers. As I looked through one of their leaflets I noticed that one of the ladies, a beautiful curvy brunette in her 30s wearing smart business suit, black tights and heels, was fidgeting around on the spot as she spoke to somebody and kept crossing and uncrossing her legs. After she finished her conversation, she noticed me looking at the leaflet and came over to me, so we started chatting about the company and the type of careers they offer. The whole time we spoke, she was really fidgety and was alternating between shifting from foot to foot and crossing her legs really tightly. The toilets were right at the other end of the atrium so I wondered how long she had been standing there and if anyone had actually shown her where they were. She was showing all the classic signs of being absolutely desperate to go to the loo and didn’t really seem to be trying to hide it. I had to go into a lecture, so I thanked her for her time and left. When my lecture finally finished they had gone, so I don’t know how much longer she had to wait.

One evening I was in the kitchen of my student flat making a cup of tea when I heard one of my flatmates, a really cute Chinese girl, come out of her room and walk down the hall to the bathroom, only to find the door locked as another flatmate was showering. I heard her sigh and went back to her room for a moment, before coming into the kitchen carrying a very large, empty mug. She said hi and put her mug down, then started to pace up and down the kitchen with her arms folded, before stopping and turning towards me, bouncing from foot to foot. She sighed again in frustration, bending forwards for a second while squeezing her thighs together, before straightening up and stamping her foot. ‘I’m waiting to get into the bathroom but somebody’s in the shower’ she said, looking annoyed, then started pacing again as we chatted. Sometimes she would stop at the door with her legs crossed, leaning forwards to check if the bathroom was free, before sighing and resuming her pacing, occasionally stopping to jiggle on the spot or dance from foot to foot. After a few minutes, she went to knock on the bathroom door, then came back into the kitchen and resumed her dancing. ‘I wish he’d hurry up, I desperately need a wee’ she moaned. Finally, after much more pacing, dancing, bending and leg crossing, the bathroom became free and she muttered ‘Oh god, finally!’ and literally ran inside.

One morning in the same student flat, I was nearly finished having a shower when I heard some frantic knocking on the door. I was a bit annoyed about it so I decided to really take my time and stayed in there a few more minutes, only to hear the knocking again. I came out to find nobody there, but I could hear some female voices coming from the kitchen. I shouted that the bathroom was free, and one of my flatmate’s friends, a very pretty red haired girl wearing her pyjamas, came hurrying out of the kitchen with her hand planted firmly between her legs! She was giggly and red in the face, and quickly took her hand away when she saw me in the corridor. She smiled at me, looking embarrassed, and as she hurried past me towards the bathroom she muttered ‘Sorry, I’m bursting!’. My flatmate later apologised for her friend knocking, explaining that she had woken up desperate for a wee and had been waiting in the bedroom for one of our other flatmates to finish showering, and then before she could get into the bathroom I beat her to it, so she had been dancing around the kitchen for ages urgently waiting her turn.   

• 1 month later...

Towards the end of a very long three hour lecture, I noticed that a girl sitting a few seats away from me, an attractive tall and curvy blonde dressed kind of goth/alternative with lots of piercings, was fidgeting in her seat. After a few minutes of squirming around she quickly got up and left the room. I needed to pee quite badly by this point so after writing down some more lecture notes, I left the room and walked to the men’s toilet just down the corridor. It was locked for some reason. I was about to go back into the lecture, when I noticed the blonde girl walking down the corridor towards me. I asked her if she knew where I could find another toilet, and she told me there were some downstairs. I said ‘Thanks, I’m bursting!’. She laughed and put her hand on her bladder. ‘Oh I was as well. I couldn’t wait until the end, I just had to go.’

Walking to a lecture one afternoon, I noticed that an attractive Chinese girl standing in front of me, waiting to cross a busy road, was doing a very obvious pee dance while waiting for the lights to change. She went from dancing from foot to foot, kicking her feet up behind her, to standing with her thighs pressed together while frantically bouncing up and down on the spot, with a very tense look on her face. The lights were taking ages to change, and when they finally did, she literally jogged into the uni building across the road. It was the same building my lecture was in, and when I went inside I saw her ahead of me, walking very quickly across the atrium towards the toilets, trying to keep her thighs pushed together as she walked. She must have only just made it.

A few bus stop sightings:

While waiting for a bus one afternoon, I noticed an attractive Chinese girl, wearing a short skirt, black tights and knee high boots, standing in front of me with her legs very tightly crossed. She seemed to be getting quite impatient, and walked over to the sign with the bus times on, immediately crossing her legs again as she checked them. She then sighed, uncrossed her legs and went back to where she was standing, putting one foot out in front of her for a moment before taking a step forward and re-crossing her legs even tighter than before. She stood like this for the next few minutes until the bus finally arrived, and I noticed that she was biting her lip as she boarded.

A few minutes later, I was still waiting at the bus stop when an attractive red-haired girl wearing a very short pencil skirt and black tights walked over to check the times, crossing her legs tightly and leaning forwards as she read the sign. She then sighed and took a step back, crossed her legs the other way and pulled out her phone. She spent the next few minutes fidgeting around on the spot, crossing and re-crossing her legs, sometimes uncrossing them and pressing her thighs together, bobbing on the spot a bit, before re-crossing her legs. She looked absolutely desperate for a pee but was trying her best to hide it.

While waiting at another busy bus stop on a main road late one evening, I noticed a beautiful tall blonde girl looking very impatient, standing with her legs really tightly crossed and leaning forwards to try and see if the bus was coming. Each time she leaned forwards, she was pressing her thighs even more tightly together, and kept shifting position to try and cross her legs even more tightly, moving her feet further apart. A couple of times she bobbed on the spot, clearly dying to go for a pee. After a couple of minutes the bus arrived and she got on with a very tense look on her face.