Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

today i wet myself for the first time and i thought id share the small experience 
I got home from work and had to pee and i had a bit of extra free time so i decided today was a good day to try this. i grabbed a change of clothes took em to the bathroom took off my shirt and stood in the shower and started trying to let loose. it took a few minutes to start having the feeling to pee and then i started to dribble and stop then dribble and stop and did that 6 times and i wasn't trying to stop it but it just stopped on its own. then i thought why cant i just let it all loose and that moment i started dribbling again then i just imagined myself peeing normally and then it started flowing full force. i could feel my crotch starting to get warm and wet and it felt really nice so i closed my eyes and enjoyed it. then it stared going down my leg and absorbing into my shorts then i can start hearing it drip from my shorts onto the bathtub. after i finished peeing i just stood there for a few minutes enjoying the warmth till it got cold then changed and cleaned up.
although its my first time wetting i have been messing for a while so luckily i know how to clean up easily.